All the new mari0 people

If it doesn't fit elsewhere, it should go here
User avatar
Lawnboy
Posts: 836
Joined: 03 Feb 2012, 02:24

Post » 05 Mar 2012, 02:53

On the forums, it's obvious tons of people joined with the release of mari0. But why are they sticking to the mari0 section? We need more people to come to this section!

User avatar
Hatninja
Posts: 479
Joined: 03 Feb 2012, 18:42

Post » 05 Mar 2012, 03:09

its also annoying that they post all problems there, technical support is there why not use it?

User avatar
renhoek
Posts: 4545
Joined: 11 Feb 2012, 10:04

Post » 05 Mar 2012, 05:51

personally I think that's a bad idea.

I don't want to see heaps of spam threads here too.

it's hard finding a good thread there anymore...

User avatar
Bonjour
Posts: 172
Joined: 21 Feb 2012, 12:52

Post » 05 Mar 2012, 14:21

xXxrenhoekxXx wrote:personally I think that's a bad idea.

I don't want to see heaps of spam threads here too.

it's hard finding a good thread there anymore...
I. Agree. Over. Ninetousand. Times.

User avatar
renhoek
Posts: 4545
Joined: 11 Feb 2012, 10:04

Post » 05 Mar 2012, 14:23

Bonjour wrote:
xXxrenhoekxXx wrote:personally I think that's a bad idea.

I don't want to see heaps of spam threads here too.

it's hard finding a good thread there anymore...
I. Agree. Over. Ninetousand. Times.
I think we need a secret mari0 forum.
One that the newbs click straight away and one that's just text and is tiny so that people who are as dence as paper can't see the "REAL" thread.

User avatar
AceAstren
Posts: 18
Joined: 04 Mar 2012, 07:31

Post » 06 Mar 2012, 14:05

xXxrenhoekxXx wrote:
Bonjour wrote:
xXxrenhoekxXx wrote:personally I think that's a bad idea.

I don't want to see heaps of spam threads here too.

it's hard finding a good thread there anymore...
I. Agree. Over. Ninetousand. Times.
I think we need a secret mari0 forum.
One that the newbs click straight away and one that's just text and is tiny so that people who are as dence as paper can't see the "REAL" thread.
You've just given away your secret plan, Congratulations!

User avatar
Bonjour
Posts: 172
Joined: 21 Feb 2012, 12:52

Post » 06 Mar 2012, 19:54

AceAstren wrote:
xXxrenhoekxXx wrote:
Bonjour wrote: I. Agree. Over. Ninetousand. Times.
I think we need a secret mari0 forum.
One that the newbs click straight away and one that's just text and is tiny so that people who are as dence as paper can't see the "REAL" thread.
You've just given away your secret plan, Congratulations!
*slow clap*

User avatar
byrono
Posts: 118
Joined: 02 Feb 2012, 21:53

Post » 06 Mar 2012, 20:56

Clap Clap for the handicap.

mcm
Posts: 1
Joined: 07 Mar 2012, 00:29

Post » 07 Mar 2012, 00:30

Yeah, that's me. >.>

But I'm a cool new person, I'm not a n00b.

thunderfapper
Posts: 566
Joined: 03 Feb 2012, 06:35

Post » 07 Mar 2012, 02:55

LawnboyInAJar wrote:On the forums, it's obvious tons of people joined with the release of mari0. But why are they sticking to the mari0 section? We need more people to come to this section!
Agreed...

User avatar
renhoek
Posts: 4545
Joined: 11 Feb 2012, 10:04

Post » 07 Mar 2012, 09:47

AceAstren wrote:
xXxrenhoekxXx wrote:
Bonjour wrote: I. Agree. Over. Ninetousand. Times.
I think we need a secret mari0 forum.
One that the newbs click straight away and one that's just text and is tiny so that people who are as dence as paper can't see the "REAL" thread.
You've just given away your secret plan, Congratulations!
you are aware most of the people who visit don't even know the twatter section exists right?

User avatar
Hen Barrison
Posts: 157
Joined: 02 Feb 2012, 23:45

Post » 07 Mar 2012, 22:59

At least Its easy to tell us apart from them. The people who are new generally don't have a custom Mari0 themed avatar.

User avatar
Kyle Prior
Posts: 469
Joined: 02 Feb 2012, 23:38

Post » 08 Mar 2012, 02:17

Yeah, pfft. Those people.. Can't believe 'em.

I will say that there do seem to be some coming out of the woodwork who know what they're doing. I approve of this.

User avatar
Forever
Posts: 37
Joined: 04 Mar 2012, 01:28

Post » 08 Mar 2012, 05:00

I'm a newb and I'm proud. And I made this avatar years ago. :P

User avatar
Sašo
Stabyourself.net
Posts: 1425
Joined: 06 Jan 2012, 12:07

Post » 08 Mar 2012, 12:38

Forever wrote:I'm a newb and I'm proud. And I made this avatar years ago. :P
I made mine in November 2003.

User avatar
Hatninja
Posts: 479
Joined: 03 Feb 2012, 18:42

Post » 08 Mar 2012, 20:21

i think im late for christmas lol since my avatar is wearing that hat... yeah

Camewel
Posts: 2996
Joined: 02 Feb 2012, 21:32

Post » 09 Mar 2012, 19:22

Sašo wrote:
Forever wrote:I'm a newb and I'm proud. And I made this avatar years ago. :P
I made mine in November 2003.
I always assumed it was just a random thing.
I don't get it.

User avatar
Sašo
Stabyourself.net
Posts: 1425
Joined: 06 Jan 2012, 12:07

Post » 09 Mar 2012, 19:23

Camewel wrote:
Sašo wrote:
Forever wrote:I'm a newb and I'm proud. And I made this avatar years ago. :P
I made mine in November 2003.
I always assumed it was just a random thing.
I don't get it.
http://wwp.team17.com/main.html?page=ho ... =_&type=uk

Blatantly stolen, but I added the animation.

User avatar
Raicuparta
Posts: 535
Joined: 04 Feb 2012, 02:07

Post » 09 Mar 2012, 19:33

I remember getting really excited when they finally released a new 2D worms game for the PC, and then it kinda sucked, compared to World Party...

This just made me think of my avatar, and now I have no idea why I started using Wario avatars in the first place, but I've that guy since 2005. I mean, I love all the Wario Land games, but they are hardly on my top 10 or anything.

User avatar
renhoek
Posts: 4545
Joined: 11 Feb 2012, 10:04

Post » 10 Mar 2012, 01:33

Raicuparta wrote:I love all the Wario Land games.
I love them to finally got my copy of wario land II, 2 weeks back :)

User avatar
Polybius
Posts: 307
Joined: 03 May 2012, 08:24

Post » 22 May 2012, 07:29

i liked pretty much all the wario land games from GB, and GBC :]
i think my MOST favorite was Wario land 3.The epic game mechanics and epic storyline when it comes to comparing that one with the rest of the WL games,imo[(imo= in my opinion)for those who dont know].

User avatar
RWLabs
Posts: 795
Joined: 05 Feb 2012, 03:36

Post » 22 May 2012, 07:44

Drone... dead thread is dead.

User avatar
Polybius
Posts: 307
Joined: 03 May 2012, 08:24

Post » 22 May 2012, 08:00

DANG YOU THREAD LIES!!

The forum told me it was new!
Someone must have bumped this, .-.
dang trolls.

User avatar
RWLabs
Posts: 795
Joined: 05 Feb 2012, 03:36

Post » 22 May 2012, 09:28

xXxrenhoekxXx wrote:
Raicuparta wrote:I love all the Wario Land games.
I love them to finally got my copy of wario land II, 2 weeks back :)
Renhoek posted this on the 10th of March.
drone36 wrote:i liked pretty much all the wario land games from GB, and GBC :]
i think my MOST favorite was Wario land 3.The epic game mechanics and epic storyline when it comes to comparing that one with the rest of the WL games,imo[(imo= in my opinion)for those who dont know].
You posted this on May 21st.
drone36 wrote:DANG YOU THREAD LIES!!

The forum told me it was new!
Someone must have bumped this, .-.
dang trolls.
Probably not...

User avatar
Lawnboy
Posts: 836
Joined: 03 Feb 2012, 02:24

Post » 22 May 2012, 13:14

mcm wrote:Yeah, that's me. >.>

But I'm a cool new person, I'm not a n00b.
an observation of mine, this guy made an account, TO MAKE ONE POST, about how he wasn't a new, but a cool new person. No other posts.

User avatar
renhoek
Posts: 4545
Joined: 11 Feb 2012, 10:04

Post » 22 May 2012, 13:30

we still have to many idiots around here.
let me list a few

* online whiners
* suggesters (I mean the ones who suggests things like pokemon NO I WILL NOT GET OVER THAT!)
* one posters
* spammers
* thread humpers
* suggesting unoriginal ideas for the final boss (e.g. those portal final bosses)
* children (except LF since he's mature enough)
* lazy people (people who are to lazy to mod the game themselves and ask mod creators to do it for them, I've even seen people asking other people to start the game for them!)
* cheaters (people who bitch the game's to hard)
* and lastly people who have never played super mario bros and post things saying that it's designed wrong like a moron.

User avatar
trosh
Posts: 1594
Joined: 03 Feb 2012, 08:36

Post » 22 May 2012, 16:08

well that's useful, bashing over noobies.
you sound like maurice, except you're not sarcastic.

User avatar
renhoek
Posts: 4545
Joined: 11 Feb 2012, 10:04

Post » 22 May 2012, 16:20

trosh wrote:well that's useful, bashing over noobies.
you sound like maurice, except you're not sarcastic.
plus I got warned (hooray I didn't get banned this time)
that is what Maurice can get away with.

User avatar
Lawnboy
Posts: 836
Joined: 03 Feb 2012, 02:24

Post » 23 May 2012, 02:27

xXxrenhoekxXx wrote: * children (except LF since he's mature enough)
Unbeknownst to them, Lawnboy was only a wee lad! (still a teenager, mind you)

User avatar
renhoek
Posts: 4545
Joined: 11 Feb 2012, 10:04

Post » 23 May 2012, 02:41

I meant children below 13

User avatar
samkostka
Posts: 289
Joined: 17 Feb 2012, 04:42

Post » 30 May 2012, 01:50

xXxrenhoekxXx wrote:we still have to many idiots around here.
let me list a few

* online whiners
* suggesters (I mean the ones who suggests things like pokemon NO I WILL NOT GET OVER THAT!)
* one posters
* spammers
* thread humpers
* suggesting unoriginal ideas for the final boss (e.g. those portal final bosses)
* children (except LF since he's mature enough)
* lazy people (people who are to lazy to mod the game themselves and ask mod creators to do it for them, I've even seen people asking other people to start the game for them!)
* cheaters (people who bitch the game's to hard)
* and lastly people who have never played super mario bros and post things saying that it's designed wrong like a moron
I'm 14 and you don't seem to have a problem with me.
EDIT: Damn, should have kept reading.