CreepyPastas

If it doesn't fit elsewhere, it should go here
User avatar
SauloFX
Posts: 556
Joined: 26 Feb 2014, 02:52

Post » 10 Mar 2014, 04:10

Well,i don't if anyone here heard about creepypastas,but they scare the shit out of me,so i created this topic so you guys could tell your favorite creepypastas and also if you guys want to post your own creepypastas.

I like:

Sonic.exe,Luna Game,and other ones that i forgot the name right now...

User avatar
Firaga
Posts: 931
Joined: 02 Jul 2012, 16:05

Post » 10 Mar 2014, 04:17

Most Creepypasta's are shit.
There are the extremely rare good ones.

B-Man99
Posts: 1868
Joined: 02 Jul 2012, 00:32

Post » 10 Mar 2014, 04:22

So many of them are really repetitive, but I haven't checked out my list of favorites in a while to remember the creepypastas that stood out for me that I actually enjoyed.
I wrote something like one for an English project and it scared the shit out of everyone because it was actually relatively possible and I didn't use cheap jump scares or actual descriptions of pain. I think I always preferred the types of scary stories that leave the actual terror for the reader to imagine happening. Sound like a good writing technique anyway.

User avatar
SauloFX
Posts: 556
Joined: 26 Feb 2014, 02:52

Post » 10 Mar 2014, 04:33

Firaga wrote:Most Creepypasta's are shit.
There are the extremely rare good ones.
I Agree with you

User avatar
idiot9.0
Posts: 1707
Joined: 09 Mar 2012, 10:28

Post » 10 Mar 2014, 04:43

If you agree that most are shit then why did you make this thread? Seems completely stupid if you ask me.
I originally had an insult here but someone advised me against it
Ben drowned.

User avatar
SauloFX
Posts: 556
Joined: 26 Feb 2014, 02:52

Post » 10 Mar 2014, 04:54

idiot9.0 wrote:If you agree that most are shit then why did you make this thread? Seems completely stupid if you ask me.
I originally had an insult here but someone advised me against it
Ben drowned.
I Did this thread for people share or make quality creepypastas,not just simply pick a pac-man game, add blood in the game and say that's creepy.

I Also suggest you guys post annoying game parts(graphical error,character distortion,silly loud glitchy noises,and other stuff).

User avatar
Wilo
Posts: 943
Joined: 14 Feb 2013, 06:36

Post » 10 Mar 2014, 05:15

Let's see, all the pastas mentioned here are shitty.
Ben, Sonic.exe, luna game, all cleched in some shape or form.
Ben is pretty much a template. Kid finds ROM, haunted game, there's a watching entity.
Luna game relies on solely screamers and is absolutely pathetic, and it's not even a pasta.

The factors you have told us, Saulo, aren't scary.
I myself dig around in creepy and crappypasta archives just to laugh at their shittiness.
Most are Jeff the Killer remakes. Look at the features for a real pasta.

User avatar
TripleXero
Posts: 892
Joined: 08 Aug 2012, 00:23

Post » 10 Mar 2014, 05:58

idiot9.0 wrote:If you agree that most are shit then why did you make this thread? Seems completely stupid if you ask me.
I originally had an insult here but someone advised me against it
Ben drowned.
That someone seems like a cool guy

Anyways, although I don't like Creepy Pastas and the fact he agreed they are shit when he made the thread, I have to back Saulo up just a tiny bit, a video game corrupting when you're playing it late at night and it starts making a super loud screeching noise can be a bit creepy, or at least startling

User avatar
renhoek
Posts: 4545
Joined: 11 Feb 2012, 10:04

Post » 10 Mar 2014, 09:41

I think Ben drowned is the most interesting Game based creepy pasta since the guy went to the trouble to replicate events of the story through codes and hacks in the original game.

Other than that they're all pretty shit.
Especially Sonic.exe seriously who the hell likes that, he details everything that's pointless, EVERYTHING THAT'S POINTLESS! (backgrounds, tiles, music, and Sound effects for god sake and worst yet where those sounds came from)

User avatar
SauloFX
Posts: 556
Joined: 26 Feb 2014, 02:52

Post » 10 Mar 2014, 14:02

renhoek wrote:I think Ben drowned is the most interesting Game based creepy pasta since the guy went to the trouble to replicate events of the story through codes and hacks in the original game.

Other than that they're all pretty shit.
Especially Sonic.exe seriously who the hell likes that, he details everything that's pointless, EVERYTHING THAT'S POINTLESS! (backgrounds, tiles, music, and Sound effects for god sake and worst yet where those sounds came from)
So read lucas.txt

that's a shitty one.

do we will ever find a good creepypasta?

I almost forgot,remember when i said about posting creepy glitches?

I found a lot of them while playing some:

When i was playing GTA SA,i was looking for a BMX to use,so i found one,but when i stole the BMX from the dude,CJ was all buggy,his head was all the way to the left,his hands are holding the bike wheels,and his body was exploding.

I don't know what causes the bug.

HAPPYFACES
Posts: 524
Joined: 02 Jun 2012, 03:40

Post » 10 Mar 2014, 20:46

I liked the Morrowind mod one. Mainly because it was multiple people experiencing it.

B-Man99
Posts: 1868
Joined: 02 Jul 2012, 00:32

Post » 10 Mar 2014, 21:15

Yo have you guys heard of this dude
His name was Edgar Allan Poe
Instead of writing about haunted videogames and shock endings, he captured the essence of mental illness, described absolute confusion to the point where your state of mind doesn't even know whether you're alive or dead, and even has a short story detailing the suspense and action of killing someone

Was into creepy stuff before creepy stuff was cool
Died alone without even clothing to call his own
10/10

In case I actually have to explain, yes, I am aware of how famous and influential Poe was. I'm just being a little silly about it. I really do think he's an AMAZING writer :)
...who wouldn't?

User avatar
SauloFX
Posts: 556
Joined: 26 Feb 2014, 02:52

Post » 11 Mar 2014, 00:29

B-Man99 wrote:Yo have you guys heard of this dude
His name was Edgar Allan Poe
Instead of writing about haunted videogames and shock endings, he captured the essence of mental illness, described absolute confusion to the point where your state of mind doesn't even know whether you're alive or dead, and even has a short story detailing the suspense and action of killing someone

Was into creepy stuff before creepy stuff was cool
Died alone without even clothing to call his own
10/10

In case I actually have to explain, yes, I am aware of how famous and influential Poe was. I'm just being a little silly about it. I really do think he's an AMAZING writer :)
...who wouldn't?
This dude is an awesome writer,he could do horror movies.