Post ultra-funny crap you have found somewhere.

If it doesn't fit elsewhere, it should go here
User avatar
Firaga
Posts: 931
Joined: 02 Jul 2012, 16:05

Post » 29 Apr 2013, 01:34

What are you even doing.

User avatar
popcan12
Posts: 592
Joined: 10 Feb 2012, 02:30

Post » 29 Apr 2013, 02:18

Funny stuff you say...
Image

User avatar
Turtley3
Posts: 643
Joined: 28 Mar 2013, 16:16

Post » 29 Apr 2013, 12:20


User avatar
renhoek
Posts: 4545
Joined: 11 Feb 2012, 10:04

Post » 30 Apr 2013, 04:52

WaryLouka wrote:
popcan12 wrote:Funny stuff you say...
Image
Not funny, probably except for kids.
Unless your a kid, because you find this stuff "funny" ( although i could be wrong )
WaryLouka wrote:The title explain the thread pretty much.

My turn:

Code: Select all

Tech savvy consumers are lining up 
today to be the first to purchase
Sony's brand new stupid piece of shit
that doesn't do the
goddamn thing it's f#*king
 supposed to.
Onion News Network Tech Trends 
reporter, Jeff Tate has more.

Thanks, Brandon.
It's being called the biggest
f#*king waste of your hard earned 
money to come along in years.
Sony's new stupid box thing
 hit the shelves 
at crowded malls and 
overpriced electronic stores
around the country today.

"It's got a whole bunch 
more memory and megapixels 
and what not, than any of the other 
TV shit that I already have.
I can't wait to get home and 
spend my whole f#*king night
trying to figure the 
goddamn thing out."

If you can somehow claw
and bit your way
through the impossible
 to open packaging,
this stupid piece of shit offers 
the wide variety
of frustrating as hell 
functions.

Including, flashing random f#*king words 
and numbers on its display screen.
Not coming with the f#*king 
little do hickey thing it's supposed to.
And being goddamned 
ass backward as f#*k.

Sony spokesman, Alan Compton, said: "The company designed
this sucking, f#*king goddamn 
thing to make everyone
in the modern home want to 
tear their f#*king eyeballs out.
We listened hard to what our customers
 said they wanted the most
out of their own home 
entertainment system.
And then, we pumped out this 
impossible to use fucking piece of shit."

Anyone mystified by the device's 
numerous, extraneous features, 
can scroll through the
 interactive help menu.
A labyrinth themed maze of 
indecipherable topics
of use to f#*king no one.
We want people to be 
screaming in unison 
from houses across the country: "
Work, work,
you c#*k sucking
 piece of shit!
What is wrong with you?
Why can't you work like
 a normal machine?"


With a 100 million dollar
 nationwide campaign, 
to plaster irritating 
ass advertisements
for the retarded
 hunk of garbage, 
every single goddamn 
place you look, 
Sony is expecting it to 
become the next f#*king gizmo
you absolutely have to 
f#*king own
if you don't want to feel 
like a toothless hillbilly
living in some hillbilly 
shack somewhere.
" I love bullshit like this.
Basically, I'll buy any goddamn thing 
that I see in an ad."

The f#*king piece of shit 
is available now.
So, run out and pick one up,
and invite all of your friends over
to see if any of them
can figure out
this motherf#*king
 time vampire. - F#*k.
Unless one of them is a rocket scientist,
Sony pretty much
guaran-f#*king-tees 
they'll have no chance.
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AyVh1_vWYQ
Just because you quoted an entire video doesn't make you funny.
EDIT: also just because someone swears a lot doesn't make it funny either.

User avatar
D-Pad
Posts: 113
Joined: 01 Jul 2012, 06:17

Post » 30 Apr 2013, 06:58


Watch this guy's Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff readings. They're freaking hilarious.

User avatar
Cake
Posts: 1401
Joined: 06 Mar 2012, 03:29

Post » 04 May 2013, 02:27

renhoek wrote: EDIT: also just because someone swears a lot doesn't make it funny either.
Agreed.

User avatar
Sprucecape
Posts: 45
Joined: 25 Feb 2012, 11:43

Post » 16 Jun 2013, 16:40


User avatar
bubba_nate
Posts: 780
Joined: 02 Sep 2012, 23:22

Post » 01 Jul 2013, 23:46

D-Pad wrote:-vid removed-
Watch this guy's Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff readings. They're freaking hilarious.
WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT
IT WAS JUST SOMEONE SCREAMING
AND STUFF GOING BY REALLY FAST
AND HE YELLED ROCK SOLO
WHAT
THE
HECK

User avatar
TheJonyMyster
Posts: 1795
Joined: 03 Sep 2012, 05:12

Post » 02 Jul 2013, 03:52

I loved the emotion... and the symbol of the guitar being his pain? Touched my heart.