You favorite songs

If it doesn't fit elsewhere, it should go here
User avatar
Flutter Skye
Posts: 1690
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 17:54

Post » 29 May 2012, 15:01

Which video or game songs are you favorites ? Post here a link to some of you favorite songs.
Last edited by Flutter Skye on 28 Jul 2013, 19:59, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
samkostka
Posts: 289
Joined: 17 Feb 2012, 04:42

Post » 29 May 2012, 17:08

How about this:

User avatar
Flutter Skye
Posts: 1690
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 17:54

Post » 29 May 2012, 17:18

samkostka wrote:How about this:
oh a new Moron !

User avatar
LightningFire
Posts: 1829
Joined: 10 Mar 2012, 17:24

Post » 29 May 2012, 21:06

supermarioportal2 wrote:
samkostka wrote:How about this:

*cool song*
oh a new Moron !
Me: His dickness levels.... THEY'RE OVER 9000!!!

Everyone else: OVER 9000?!?!

If that was sarcasm, then you did a pretty good job hiding it.

User avatar
Flutter Skye
Posts: 1690
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 17:54

Post » 29 May 2012, 21:08

LightningFire wrote:
supermarioportal2 wrote:
samkostka wrote:How about this:

*cool song*
oh a new Moron !
Me: His dickness levels.... THEY'RE OVER 9000!!!

Everyone else: OVER 9000?!?!

If that was sarcasm, then you did a pretty good job hiding it.
OVER 9000 that was from dragon ball and i would like to know what sarcasm mean's and paradox

User avatar
samkostka
Posts: 289
Joined: 17 Feb 2012, 04:42

Post » 29 May 2012, 21:14

why am I a moron?

User avatar
Flutter Skye
Posts: 1690
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 17:54

Post » 29 May 2012, 21:31

samkostka wrote:why am I a moron?
because because... you are a moron and be designed to it

User avatar
Lawnboy
Posts: 836
Joined: 03 Feb 2012, 02:24

Post » 29 May 2012, 23:05

couldn't this just go in my music appreciation thread?

User avatar
Pyrosaur
Posts: 769
Joined: 03 Feb 2012, 00:15

Post » 29 May 2012, 23:15

LawnboyInAJar wrote:couldn't this just go in my music appreciation thread?
It doesn't really look like we'll ever be on topic here, so it doesn't really matter.

User avatar
renhoek
Posts: 4545
Joined: 11 Feb 2012, 10:04

Post » 30 May 2012, 04:27

Anamanaguchi ftw
and supermarioportal2
that's the first time you've been rude to someone who didn't deserve that.
And you never told him why.
also f*ck you for insulting him for liking Anamanaguchi.

User avatar
Qcode
Posts: 1472
Joined: 05 Feb 2012, 18:00

Post » 30 May 2012, 05:27

Yeah that was really outspoken. Sam, from what I've seen is a really nice person. The way you called him a moron was simply barbaric. If you were trying to make a joke you could have out JK or [sarcasm] tags. From what it looks like you really meant it. And calling him a new moron, he's been in the forums 2 months longer that you have.
(BTW Owned with logic)

EDIT: Oh Just checked, he's also has been around before Mari0fan so you can't exactly call him a new moron.

User avatar
PloXyZeRO
Posts: 321
Joined: 03 Apr 2012, 21:43

Post » 30 May 2012, 05:58

supermarioportal2 wrote:
samkostka wrote:How about this:
oh a new Moron !
My friend's dad actually helped out with producing some of Anamanaguchi's songs, including that one

User avatar
samkostka
Posts: 289
Joined: 17 Feb 2012, 04:42

Post » 30 May 2012, 06:01

Qcode wrote:Yeah that was really outspoken. Sam, from what I've seen is a really nice person. The way you called him a moron was simply barbaric. If you were trying to make a joke you could have out JK or [sarcasm] tags. From what it looks like you really meant it. And calling him a new moron, he's been in the forums 2 months longer that you have.
(BTW Owned with logic)

EDIT: Oh Just checked, he's also has been around before Mari0fan so you can't exactly call him a new moron.
Thanks Qcode. I probably wasn't going to say anything about it myself. because I'm really shy.

User avatar
Flutter Skye
Posts: 1690
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 17:54

Post » 30 May 2012, 15:36

samkostka wrote:How about this:
I'm sorry, I had a bad day and I called renhoek a moron some second ago. The song is cool.
Last edited by Flutter Skye on 30 May 2012, 21:38, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
LightningFire
Posts: 1829
Joined: 10 Mar 2012, 17:24

Post » 30 May 2012, 20:29

supermarioportal2 wrote:
samkostka wrote:How about this:
I'm sorry, I had a bad day and I called renhoek a moron some second ago. The song is cool.
Fixed errors. Also, forgiven. Also, I'm having a bad day too.

User avatar
samkostka
Posts: 289
Joined: 17 Feb 2012, 04:42

Post » 30 May 2012, 21:07

supermarioportal2 wrote:
samkostka wrote:How about this:
sorry i have'd a bad day and i have renhoek some second ago also called a moron the song is cool
It's fine, I know how it is. I have bad days all the time. Luckily not today.

FaycalMenouar
Posts: 1069
Joined: 11 May 2012, 18:00

Post » 08 Jun 2012, 00:49

here is a cool song it's from Street Fighter X Tekken :


User avatar
Lawnboy
Posts: 836
Joined: 03 Feb 2012, 02:24

Post » 08 Jun 2012, 05:05

You guys don't know Animals as Leaders, do you.

1cool46
Posts: 34
Joined: 20 Feb 2012, 20:57

Post » 28 Jul 2013, 19:59

@
Last edited by 1cool46 on 15 Nov 2017, 01:18, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
BobTheLawyer
Posts: 2232
Joined: 01 May 2012, 21:00

Post » 30 Jul 2013, 02:12

So this is limited to videogame type music?
Anyways, here's a couple of mine:


User avatar
TheJonyMyster
Posts: 1795
Joined: 03 Sep 2012, 05:12

Post » 30 Jul 2013, 02:21

BobTheLawyer wrote:So this is limited to videogame type music?
Anyways, here's a couple of mine:
Have you heard the rap of that remix?

User avatar
BobTheLawyer
Posts: 2232
Joined: 01 May 2012, 21:00

Post » 30 Jul 2013, 02:28

No...

User avatar
TheJonyMyster
Posts: 1795
Joined: 03 Sep 2012, 05:12

Post » 30 Jul 2013, 02:33

Here:

User avatar
BobTheLawyer
Posts: 2232
Joined: 01 May 2012, 21:00

Post » 30 Jul 2013, 02:39

That warning makes me not want to watch it.

User avatar
TheJonyMyster
Posts: 1795
Joined: 03 Sep 2012, 05:12

Post » 30 Jul 2013, 03:44

Just look away then.