Chat "Room"

If it doesn't fit elsewhere, it should go here
User avatar
Automatik
Posts: 1073
Joined: 20 Jul 2012, 17:54

Post » 26 May 2013, 20:31

Restart the game?

User avatar
Costinteo
Posts: 705
Joined: 09 Mar 2013, 17:49

Post » 26 May 2013, 20:33

I don't know if this could help (because it seems it's for version 1.1) but you can try it.
http://www.cry-of-fear.com/forum/index.php?topic=823.0

"Steam, cry of fear, right click, properties, set launch options

-num_edicts 3072 -heapsize 512000"


If it doesn't work try
-num_edicts 4096 -heapsize512000
Last edited by Costinteo on 26 May 2013, 20:34, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Firaga
Posts: 931
Joined: 02 Jul 2012, 16:05

Post » 26 May 2013, 20:34

Automatik wrote:Restart the game?
Tried. Still nothing.
Tried again. Still nothing.
What I think the problem is, is that it's trying to load something that's not there? Because it shows a '...' loading icon for a second, then crashes. Doesn't the Half-Life engine have a limit to entities?
Costinteo wrote:I don't know if this could help (because it seems it's for version 1.1) but you can try it.
-link-

"Steam, cry of fear, right click, properties, set launch options

-num_edicts 3072 -heapsize 512000"


If it doesn't work try
-num_edicts 4096 -heapsize512000
I already tried that, it didn't work. Maybe I should wait for a new update?
Oh, and if it means anything, when I close the error box, 'hl.exe' continues running.

EDIT : I looked at the console. Again, don't know if this means anything but...

Code: Select all

Setting 3D menu
VidInit: opengl32.dll loaded successfully
VidInit: OpenGL renderer (AMD Radeon HD 6310 Graphics                     )
Paranoia opengl hacks version: 1
| Max texture size: 16384
| Multitexturing support: yes (8 TU)
| Diffuse bump-mapping support: yes
| NV register combiners support: no (0)
| ARB fragment programs support: yes (16 IU, 16 TC)
| Cubemaps support: yes
| 3D textures support: yes
| VBO support: yes
| Rectangle textures support: yes
34 decal groups created
FOV result is 90
Loading bitmap font "gfx\vgui\fonts\640_Scoreboard Title Text.tga"
Loading bitmap font "gfx\vgui\fonts\640_Scoreboard Small Text.tga"
Loading bitmap font "gfx\vgui\fonts\640_credits.tga" using width info file
Loading bitmap font "gfx\vgui\fonts\640_Title Font.tga"
Failed to load bitmap font for scheme "Default Text"
Failed to load bitmap font for scheme "impact"
Loading bitmap font "gfx\vgui\fonts\640_chaptertitle.tga" using width info file
Loading bitmap font "gfx\vgui\fonts\640_pager.tga" using width info file
Loading bitmap font "gfx\vgui\fonts\640_creditstitle.tga" using width info file
Couldn't open file overviews/c_game_menu1.txt. Using default values for overiew mode.
GetItemDescription failed to load file 
GetItemDescription failed to load file 
GetItemDescription failed to load file 
Couldn't open file overviews/c_game_menu1.txt. Using default values for overiew mode.
No detail textures file maps/c_game_menu1_detail.txt
Loaded 26 x 3 additional lightmaps
Simple specular uses mode 3
High quality specular fragment program loaded succesfully
Loaded skybox blue22
Loading game from SAVE\cofsave3.sav...
Loading game from SAVE\c_sewer2.HL1...
Setting 3D menu
FOV result is 90
GetItemDescription failed to load file 
GetItemDescription failed to load file 
GetItemDescription failed to load file 
Loading decals from c_sewer
Loading decals from c_sewer3
Couldn't open file overviews/c_sewer2.txt. Using default values for overiew mode.
GetItemDescription failed to load file 
GetItemDescription failed to load file 
GetItemDescription failed to load file 
Couldn't open file overviews/c_sewer2.txt. Using default values for overiew mode.
"difficulty" changed to "1"
No detail textures file maps/c_sewer2_detail.txt
Load
Last edited by Firaga on 26 May 2013, 20:40, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Costinteo
Posts: 705
Joined: 09 Mar 2013, 17:49

Post » 26 May 2013, 20:39

Try -num_edicts 2047
Or use launcher.

If you get the JIT Debugging error at the launcher:
"A JIT error means a "Just-In-Time" compilation error, which only happens on active script interpreters. That can mean a few things, 1. the script/code is not written syntactically correct, 2. the file it was attempted to compile is corrupt, 3. you may not have the required pre-requisits (I believe the launcher required .NET if I'm not mistaken. You can download it here: http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/co ... x?id=17851 ), 4. it may not have the required permissions to read the file it is attempting to compile (which should result in a different error but who knows how the launcher works?), and in this case, follow the steps below to solve:

1. Open cmd (in Vista/7, run as administrator)
2. Type: cacls "<game directory goes here>" /p everyone:f (NB: the "everyone" wildcard only works for english locale. If you have Windows installed in a different language, use the word for "everyone" in your language)
3. Attempt to run the launcher again"

Edit: Check if the files the game's trying to load are there.

User avatar
Firaga
Posts: 931
Joined: 02 Jul 2012, 16:05

Post » 26 May 2013, 20:41

Costinteo wrote:Try -num_edicts 2047
Tried, nothing
Or use launcher.
I usually use the launcher in the folder.

I could still try the CMD thing...
EDIT : Tried that, nothing.

User avatar
Automatik
Posts: 1073
Joined: 20 Jul 2012, 17:54

Post » 26 May 2013, 20:44

Try to make a right click on the game>Properties>Local files>Check cache integrity.

User avatar
Costinteo
Posts: 705
Joined: 09 Mar 2013, 17:49

Post » 26 May 2013, 20:45

Found this, see if it helps you in any way:
http://www.gamebanshee.com/forums/threa ... cts.57808/

User avatar
Firaga
Posts: 931
Joined: 02 Jul 2012, 16:05

Post » 26 May 2013, 20:50

Still nothing.
Going to try and reinstall, see if that does anything different.

User avatar
Costinteo
Posts: 705
Joined: 09 Mar 2013, 17:49

Post » 26 May 2013, 21:33

So how's it coming along? Anymore crashes, Firaga?

User avatar
Automatik
Posts: 1073
Joined: 20 Jul 2012, 17:54

Post » 26 May 2013, 21:42

I think it's currently redownloading.

User avatar
copy
Posts: 417
Joined: 17 Apr 2012, 16:29

Post » 27 May 2013, 00:16

New page dedicated to Cry of Fear? Okay then.
I've never played it.

User avatar
Costinteo
Posts: 705
Joined: 09 Mar 2013, 17:49

Post » 27 May 2013, 09:59

I've never played it either, but it seems awesome.
I've seen it on Youtube.

User avatar
Legend_of_Kirby
Posts: 750
Joined: 14 Oct 2012, 05:37

Post » 27 May 2013, 14:48

So, are we jut going to ignore how much the xbone is going to fail? I mean look at it. If you haven't seen it, the console looks like a VCR player and the controller looks like a dreamcast controller. In my opinion it is one of the worst ideas microsoft has had, it's not even backwards compatible! WTF?!
Nothing to see here.
Last edited by Legend_of_Kirby on 27 May 2013, 15:10, edited 1 time in total.

Camewel
Posts: 2996
Joined: 02 Feb 2012, 21:32

Post » 27 May 2013, 14:50

Yeah, we were planning on just ignoring that.

Maurice
Stabyourself.net
Posts: 2144
Joined: 01 Feb 2012, 20:19

Post » 27 May 2013, 14:55

It would help my faith in this forum if we were to ignore it.

User avatar
Legend_of_Kirby
Posts: 750
Joined: 14 Oct 2012, 05:37

Post » 27 May 2013, 15:09

Sorry. Wasn't here for a while kinda forgot some stuff.

User avatar
Automatik
Posts: 1073
Joined: 20 Jul 2012, 17:54

Post » 27 May 2013, 19:14

it's not even backwards compatible! WTF?!
Being backwards compatible is harder than what you might think. I think the Wii basically had a Gamecube inside.
Wikipedia wrote:Although none of these reports has been officially confirmed, they generally indicate that the console is an extension (or advancement) of the Nintendo GameCube architecture.
And how the xbox 1 look isn't the worst problem:
http://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/ ... t_further/
http://penny-arcade.com/report/article/ ... uld-be-the
http://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/ ... ays_be_on/

User avatar
Costinteo
Posts: 705
Joined: 09 Mar 2013, 17:49

Post » 27 May 2013, 22:18

So I was trying to learn Love today and I was like "hey, maybe I could take a peek at Maurice's Code to see if I can learn anything from that" when:

Image
Here's the full size image: http://i.imgur.com/bA9eW79.png
As always, Maurice is awesome.

Edit: Sorry, for going off-topic.. I have nothing to say about the new generation consoles. Except for this fact that I totally agree with and this. Either way, I'm not going to buy Xbox One. Maybe PS4 but later after it's being released...
Last edited by Costinteo on 28 May 2013, 09:08, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Legend_of_Kirby
Posts: 750
Joined: 14 Oct 2012, 05:37

Post » 27 May 2013, 22:39

Automatik wrote: Being backwards compatible is harder than what you might think. I think the Wii basically had a Gamecube inside.
I realize that backwards compatibily is very difficult to preform but even Xbox 360 could preform backwards with SELECT games. But really? Not even being able to download old games? Come on microsoft.

User avatar
TripleXero
Posts: 892
Joined: 08 Aug 2012, 00:23

Post » 27 May 2013, 23:48

You could, you know, just keep the old console? I believe the PS4 cannot play PS3, most PS3 cannot play PS2 (although they all play PS1), the later Wiis cannot play Gamecube, along with the Wii U, Nintendo DS could only play Game Boy Advance, and 3DS can't even play Game Boy Advance anymore. Xbox is not the first, nor will they be the last to do it. If anyone should be mad at someone, it should be a Nintendo for the Game Boy - 3DS thing since some DS games used that Game Boy slot

User avatar
TheSeek
Posts: 486
Joined: 21 Mar 2012, 06:31

Post » 28 May 2013, 00:02

Legend_of_Kirby wrote:
Automatik wrote: Being backwards compatible is harder than what you might think. I think the Wii basically had a Gamecube inside.
I realize that backwards compatibily is very difficult to preform but even Xbox 360 could preform backwards with SELECT games. But really? Not even being able to download old games? Come on microsoft.
Real backward compatibility is only achieved if the new system is an upgrade of the old one, or if the new system has the first system's hardware inside of it(this was the case of the PS2 Fat, and Wii apparently), otherwise it's just emulation(this is the case of PS2 Slim, and Xbox360). Including the previous system's hardware inside the new one will considerably raise the price of the final product(beside the possible techical difficulties), and the emulation is even harder, cuz not only you're emulating a system that is still recent and thus hard to emulate for the new system(no matter how much powerful it is), but you need to make the emulation near 100% perfect, cuz you cant give the audience a not completely functional feature. Downloading old games has nothing to do with backwards compatibility(unless you download games for the previous system emulator included in the new one), cuz essentially it's just the game being modified to run on the new hardware, so it's not different than downloading any other downloadable new system game.

User avatar
FutureNyanCat
Posts: 27
Joined: 20 May 2013, 12:36

Post » 28 May 2013, 12:15

@Firaga Dude, the game was already broken. I can't give you instructions on how to fix it.

HAPPYFACES
Posts: 524
Joined: 02 Jun 2012, 03:40

Post » 28 May 2013, 20:35

I'm overall not very happy with the Xbox One. I told myself when this generation came out, I would get Microsoft's next generation console. That's changed. Not only do I lose internet on a constant basis, I don't like the way it feels to me. The dashboard IS Windows 8, >inb4 Win8 is okay OS, I really don't want a PC OS on my gaming system. I like differences in my hardware's software, y'know? And then the whole used games thing... That whole spiel. Ugh, no matter what video that I click that has "Microsoft responds to..." They NEVER give a straight answer! So, I have to assume the worst and say that No, you can't bring your games to your pal's house and play them there. Sadface. The Kinect is a potential spy in your living room/bedroom, not to seem paranoid, but it's starting to seem like that. Somebody COULD hack it you know. There's always that possiblity. There are just so many things wrong with the XBOne, I'm going to ignore it and keep to Sony.
So, anybody going to a Little Ceasar's today? If ya do, try to make it easy on the guys back there, thanks c;

User avatar
penguin321
Posts: 165
Joined: 03 Mar 2012, 23:01

Post » 28 May 2013, 23:54

http://i.imgur.com/C7XVds2.png

proof that he actually messaged him:
http://i.imgur.com/l5vMyXU.png

Camel why are you obsessed with Rokit boy so much?
You left him like 3 messages in the space of seconds, you should get rid of that stupid inferiority complex.

What started this drama anyway?

Camewel
Posts: 2996
Joined: 02 Feb 2012, 21:32

Post » 29 May 2013, 00:15

Yup, you got me. I'm really stupid, I have no idea what I'm doing, I have no friends and I'm probably gay.

User avatar
penguin321
Posts: 165
Joined: 03 Mar 2012, 23:01

Post » 29 May 2013, 00:21

Camewel wrote:Yup, you got me. I'm really stupid, I have no idea what I'm doing, I have no friends and I'm probably gay.
That's great and all but in all seriousness, why do you hate rokit boy and why does rokit boy hate you?
I don't get it.
This is a question for both of you

Camewel
Posts: 2996
Joined: 02 Feb 2012, 21:32

Post » 29 May 2013, 00:24

I really don't care about rokit boy in the slightest. He's just another pointless troll on the internet.

User avatar
Firaga
Posts: 931
Joined: 02 Jul 2012, 16:05

Post » 29 May 2013, 00:25

Camewel X rokit boy

User avatar
penguin321
Posts: 165
Joined: 03 Mar 2012, 23:01

Post » 29 May 2013, 00:28

Camewel wrote:I really don't care about rokit boy in the slightest. He's just another pointless troll on the internet.
Then why did you spam his inbox and feel the need to point out every single one of his flaws?
Also what makes him an "Internet Troll"
I don't see him making pointless threads to attract others for the sake of annoying them.

How did all this hate start?

User avatar
rokit
Posts: 2095
Joined: 03 Feb 2012, 00:47

Post » 29 May 2013, 00:31

Camewel wrote:I really don't care about rokit boy in the slightest. He's just another pointless troll on the internet.
eh, why would you send me 3 messages and argue with me?

also trolls are a mythological creature and don't actually exist. the whole myth originated from scandinavia and became quite popular. the fairy tale called "three billy goats gruff" popularized it in english speaking countries.

so as much as you want me to, i will never be a 12 foot tall green monster.

Camewel
Posts: 2996
Joined: 02 Feb 2012, 21:32

Post » 29 May 2013, 00:34

penguin321 wrote:Then why did you spam his inbox and feel the need to point out every single one of his flaws?
I didn't spam his inbox. I sent him a total of 3 messages over 2 days, and he sent me 3 messages over the same 2 days. This is known as a "conversation". I don't feel any need to point out his flaws, all I do is take any invalid points he makes and show them up as being invalid.
penguin321 wrote:Also what makes him an "Internet Troll"
I don't see him making pointless threads to attract others for the sake of annoying them.
The thing that makes him an internet troll is his inability to listen to reason, and persistance on something that he has been told isn't valid. The same thing applies to you actually, by the very fact that you asked the question...
penguin321 wrote:How did all this hate start?
It didn't. I don't hate him.

Rokit boy ninja'd me but all of his post is either answered by this one or crap.

User avatar
LightningFire
Posts: 1829
Joined: 10 Mar 2012, 17:24

Post » 29 May 2013, 00:38

penguin321 wrote:
Camewel wrote:I really don't care about rokit boy in the slightest. He's just another pointless troll on the internet.
Then why did you spam his inbox and feel the need to point out every single one of his flaws? Seeing this, it doesn't really look like spamming.
Also what makes him an "Internet Troll"
I don't see him making pointless threads to attract others for the sake of annoying them. I actually agree with this. He's not an Internet troll.

How did all this hate start? There was no hate at the beginning, it was just a small discussion about palettes, but I guess something happened to Camewel that made him PM him this.
Also, ninja'd.

User avatar
penguin321
Posts: 165
Joined: 03 Mar 2012, 23:01

Post » 29 May 2013, 00:39

Camewel wrote:
penguin321 wrote:Then why did you spam his inbox and feel the need to point out every single one of his flaws?
I didn't spam his inbox. I sent him a total of 3 messages over 2 days, and he sent me 3 messages over the same 2 days. This is known as a "conversation". I don't feel any need to point out his flaws, all I do is take any invalid points he makes and show them up as being invalid.
penguin321 wrote:Also what makes him an "Internet Troll"
I don't see him making pointless threads to attract others for the sake of annoying them.
The thing that makes him an internet troll is his inability to listen to reason, and persistance on something that he has been told isn't valid. The same thing applies to you actually, by the very fact that you asked the question...
penguin321 wrote:How did all this hate start?
It didn't. I don't hate him.

Rokit boy ninja'd me but all of his post is either answered by this one or crap.
How does asking this question make me a "troll"?

If you really didn't care then you would not send him the messages.

I think it pretty much started when you and rokit started arguing about abandoning game ideas.
Also don't take this as an argument I'm just curious.
Thanks for the mature replies tho given the fact that I started this discussion pretty immaturely.
LightningFire wrote: it doesn't really look like spamming.
Yeah I agree that I kinda exaggerated the whole "spam" thing.

Camewel
Posts: 2996
Joined: 02 Feb 2012, 21:32

Post » 29 May 2013, 00:46

That question (and the contents of that post) make you a troll, because you're insistant on me hating rokit boy when I don't hate him.

Let me just show you something real quick.
Image
So yeah, not my best time.

Also, since you seem to like taking Private Messages and posting them in the chat room, here's the whole conversation.
rokit boy wrote:how?
i proved you wrong on the first point and the second point i admitted you were right.
can you please go into detail how it was stupid? also calm down it's the internet.
Camewel wrote:You really didn't prove me wrong. Those are two entirely different cases.

In the post you quoted out of context, that was a project that hadn't even started planning, and Automatik was throwing a palette on top of people. This is stupid because there's nothing happening that would even need a palette yet, especially as we hadn't decided on any theme or anything for that game, so any palette would have been made just for the sake of restricting colours.

Also, you took a point (a very valid point at that) and "proved it wrong" by showing that at some time in the past I appeared to have a conflicting opinion. That is irrelevant, and the point still stands (which is a theme with most times you prove people wrong).

In the second point, you simply said you couldn't be bothered to reply because your first point was "really good" (and we've already proved that one wrong) which is the most idiotic way of admitting you're wrong, and then you actually admitted to being dumb and refused to stop being dumb.

So yeah that's a pretty fucking stupid post.
rokit boy wrote:my point still stands that it was kinda ironic for you to say that color pallets are useful yet turning them down in your own project. how much different is it from me saying "there is no point of restricting colors" to you saying "there is no point of restricting colors"?

and why should i care that someone random on the internet think's i'm dumb?

also again, calm down.
Camewel wrote:...fuck it sure you win I'm a loser idiot.
There's clearly no point trying to talk to you.
It's pretty cute that he either got his brother involved or (more likely given the screenshots he has) actually posted from his brother's account just to bring this up again. Either way, this is a pretty pointless conversation.

User avatar
penguin321
Posts: 165
Joined: 03 Mar 2012, 23:01

Post » 29 May 2013, 00:51

Camewel wrote:That question (and the contents of that post) make you a troll, because you're insistant on me hating rokit boy when I don't hate him.

Let me just show you something real quick.
Image
So yeah, not my best time.

Also, since you seem to like taking Private Messages and posting them in the chat room, here's the whole conversation.
rokit boy wrote:how?
i proved you wrong on the first point and the second point i admitted you were right.
can you please go into detail how it was stupid? also calm down it's the internet.
Camewel wrote:You really didn't prove me wrong. Those are two entirely different cases.

In the post you quoted out of context, that was a project that hadn't even started planning, and Automatik was throwing a palette on top of people. This is stupid because there's nothing happening that would even need a palette yet, especially as we hadn't decided on any theme or anything for that game, so any palette would have been made just for the sake of restricting colours.

Also, you took a point (a very valid point at that) and "proved it wrong" by showing that at some time in the past I appeared to have a conflicting opinion. That is irrelevant, and the point still stands (which is a theme with most times you prove people wrong).

In the second point, you simply said you couldn't be bothered to reply because your first point was "really good" (and we've already proved that one wrong) which is the most idiotic way of admitting you're wrong, and then you actually admitted to being dumb and refused to stop being dumb.

So yeah that's a pretty fucking stupid post.
rokit boy wrote:my point still stands that it was kinda ironic for you to say that color pallets are useful yet turning them down in your own project. how much different is it from me saying "there is no point of restricting colors" to you saying "there is no point of restricting colors"?

and why should i care that someone random on the internet think's i'm dumb?

also again, calm down.
Camewel wrote:...fuck it sure you win I'm a loser idiot.
There's clearly no point trying to talk to you.
It's pretty cute that he either got his brother involved or (more likely given the screenshots he has) actually posted from his brother's account just to bring this up again.
Remember this isn't an argument.
You kinda put a valid point here with the criticism thing can't argue with that.
About the PM part I Funnily enough I asked rokit to send me the whole conversation.
I never ment to side with someone but why send that stupid PM in the first place?
What will it solve?
Instead it just started this discussion/argument however you want to call it.

Also proof that I asked him for the full conversation.
Image
Last edited by penguin321 on 29 May 2013, 00:53, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
rokit
Posts: 2095
Joined: 03 Feb 2012, 00:47

Post » 29 May 2013, 00:52

Camewel wrote:That question (and the contents of that post) make you a troll, because you're insistant on me hating rokit boy when I don't hate him.

Let me just show you something real quick.
http://i.imgur.com/vUU7pk3.png
So yeah, not my best time.

Also, since you seem to like taking Private Messages and posting them in the chat room, here's the whole conversation.

-shitpost-

It's pretty cute that he either got his brother involved or (more likely given the screenshots he has) actually posted from his brother's account just to bring this up again. Either way, this is a pretty pointless conversation.
why would i be logging in to my brothers account anyway? seems pretty pointless since i can post here with my own account.also, usually as you may know, sometimes, brothers share houses.

Camewel
Posts: 2996
Joined: 02 Feb 2012, 21:32

Post » 29 May 2013, 00:57

You took a good 4 minutes typing up just that post? I was watching the "Who is online" page just then, and you went into composing message mode around the :50 mark. You ended up not posting until just a short amount of time after your brother, who was also composing a message at the same time. But hey, probably just a coincidence and you having a 6 WPM score.
(already defending your IP match when no-one's here to do it, that's not suspicious, nope nope)

And either way, I ended this "argument" in the PMs, so all that's happening here is down to you. I'd have been honestly happy to end it with my first post in here on the subject.

User avatar
penguin321
Posts: 165
Joined: 03 Mar 2012, 23:01

Post » 29 May 2013, 01:01

Camewel wrote:You took a good 4 minutes typing up just that post? I was watching the "Who is online" page just then, and you went into composing message mode around the :50 mark. You ended up not posting until just a short amount of time after your brother, who was also composing a message at the same time. But hey, probably just a coincidence and you having a 6 WPM score.
(already defending your IP match when no-one's here to do it, that's not suspicious, nope nope)

And either way, I ended this "argument" in the PMs, so all that's happening here is down to you. I'd have been honestly happy to end it with my first post in here on the subject.
OK then.
Well here I was expecting a mature answer.
Silly me.
Anyway I got my answer from LF so I don't see any reason to continue this.

Camewel
Posts: 2996
Joined: 02 Feb 2012, 21:32

Post » 29 May 2013, 01:05

You got an answer from LF (and me), and then you made 3 more posts, even though you already saw no reason to continue it?
(and on the whole they're the same person front, rokit boy sat on the index page while "his brother" typed out that message then jumped to the topic as soon as he was done).

User avatar
rokit
Posts: 2095
Joined: 03 Feb 2012, 00:47

Post » 29 May 2013, 01:06

Camewel wrote:You took a good 4 minutes typing up just that post? I was watching the "Who is online" page just then, and you went into composing message mode around the :50 mark. You ended up not posting until just a short amount of time after your brother, who was also composing a message at the same time. But hey, probably just a coincidence and you having a 6 WPM score.
(already defending your IP match when no-one's here to do it, that's not suspicious, nope nope)

And either way, I ended this "argument" in the PMs, so all that's happening here is down to you. I'd have been honestly happy to end it with my first post in here on the subject.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2268
51 =/= 6
also, if you really think that we are the same person you can think that. but why would i send a message to my brother's steam, log into his account and print screen it, come here and post it. then log into my own account?

User avatar
Firaga
Posts: 931
Joined: 02 Jul 2012, 16:05

Post » 29 May 2013, 01:06

Can we end this shitstorm, please?

User avatar
Qcode
Posts: 1476
Joined: 05 Feb 2012, 18:00

Post » 29 May 2013, 01:07

It's all just about damn color palettes for a cancelled project. How the hell does it even matter?

User avatar
penguin321
Posts: 165
Joined: 03 Mar 2012, 23:01

Post » 29 May 2013, 01:07

Camewel wrote:You got an answer from LF (and me), and then you made 3 more posts, even though you already saw no reason to continue it?
(and on the whole they're the same person front, rokit boy sat on the index page while "his brother" typed out that message then jumped to the topic as soon as he was done).
Sure whatever makes you happy.
Goodnight pretend moderator!

User avatar
rokit
Posts: 2095
Joined: 03 Feb 2012, 00:47

Post » 29 May 2013, 01:12

(and on the whole they're the same person front, rokit boy sat on the index page while "his brother" typed out that message then jumped to the topic as soon as he was done).
this is pretty dumb. i have to say. you cant be logged into 2 accounts at the same time. so when he was typing the message i couldn't have been sitting on the index page.
BUT if there were 2 different laptops. why would i turn on 2 laptops to post?

Camewel
Posts: 2996
Joined: 02 Feb 2012, 21:32

Post » 29 May 2013, 01:14

Qcode wrote:It's all just about damn color palettes for a cancelled project. How the hell does it even matter?
Oh no, Turtle: Puzzles is cancelled? But it's been in development for so long, and it was like #1000 on the indie game database or something!!!

rokit boy wrote:BUT if there were 2 different laptops. why would i turn on 2 laptops to post?
If you have a clever system for secretly making it look like 2 people are online at once, don't tell everyone what it is. Just a tip for next time you pull something like this.

User avatar
penguin321
Posts: 165
Joined: 03 Mar 2012, 23:01

Post » 29 May 2013, 01:16

Camewel wrote:
Qcode wrote:It's all just about damn color palettes for a cancelled project. How the hell does it even matter?
Oh no, Turtle: Puzzles is cancelled? But it's been in development for so long, and it was like #1000 on the indie game database or something!!!
Oh no like 5 of your projects have been cancelled?
And everyone was so excited about them!!!!!

Also btw its not cancelled.

Camewel
Posts: 2996
Joined: 02 Feb 2012, 21:32

Post » 29 May 2013, 01:19

Hey hey hey I just want to talk to Qcode now, you already said you were leaving. Please just let me talk to Qcode, we're trying to have a conversation here.

User avatar
penguin321
Posts: 165
Joined: 03 Mar 2012, 23:01

Post » 29 May 2013, 01:21

Camewel wrote:Hey hey hey I just want to talk to Qcode now, you already said you were leaving. Please just let me talk to Qcode, we're trying to have a conversation here.
Then PM him seeing how you like to do that.
Camel wrote:
rokit boy wrote:BUT if there were 2 different laptops. why would i turn on 2 laptops to post?
If you have a clever system for secretly making it look like 2 people are online at once, don't tell everyone what it is. Just a tip for next time you pull something like this.
lets play some spot the difference:
His desktop : http://i.imgur.com/l5vMyXU.png
My desktop : http://i.imgur.com/EOpdvv9.png

Still convinced me and rokit are the same person?
Anyway as you said no point in posting anymore so goodbye.

User avatar
idiot9.0
Posts: 1707
Joined: 09 Mar 2012, 10:28

Post » 29 May 2013, 01:24

You're all being a bunch of twats. If you want to argue, do it in a pm. This started fine but now is stupidly out of hand.

User avatar
rokit
Posts: 2095
Joined: 03 Feb 2012, 00:47

Post » 29 May 2013, 01:26

idiot9.0 wrote:You're all being a bunch of twats.
D:
that was kinda harsh. wait you must be camewel because he was viewing the index page when you were composing a pm. illuminati shit going on here.