Chat "Room" v3

If it doesn't fit elsewhere, it should go here
FuriousTH

Post » 17 Mar 2018, 02:28

Btw Mighty and Ray will be playable characters in Sonic Mania
Also Sonic Mania Adventures:

Edit: Lmao a new page
Last edited by FuriousTH on 18 Mar 2018, 20:35, edited 1 time in total.

Villager103

Post » 17 Mar 2018, 05:38

oh look you made a new page

FuriousTH

Post » 18 Mar 2018, 20:35

Ah shite rite

HugoBDesigner

Post » 12 Apr 2018, 20:11

Okay, Sašo now officially owns Stabyourself

...or, well, he did

TurretBot

Post » 13 Apr 2018, 12:04

you ruined it

Eden GT

Post » 29 Apr 2018, 08:45

It's official:

FuriousTH

Post » 29 Apr 2018, 11:23

Better than Seinfeld

TurretBot

Post » 01 May 2018, 07:37

What's the deal with Portal crossovers?

HugoBDesigner

Post » 01 May 2018, 23:21

They're not nearly as common as Undertale crossovers, trust me

Eden GT

Post » 04 May 2018, 09:16

h.

Qwerbey

Post » 04 May 2018, 19:51

That's Mama Luigi to you, Mario!

h.

FuriousTH

Post » 05 May 2018, 22:55

E

Qwerbey

Post » 06 May 2018, 17:57

therial spectres are haunting my

Mari0_Player

Post » 07 May 2018, 21:48

I agree.

FuriousTH

Post » 12 Jun 2018, 21:18

YEET

Eden GT

Post » 24 Jun 2018, 12:02

So I heard... One of us don't like spiders.

Qwerbey

Post » 24 Jun 2018, 17:51

TurretBot

Post » 03 Jul 2018, 05:15

That's why I'm not friends with her

croobos

Post » 06 Sep 2018, 15:00

what is hated most today

croobos

Post » 06 Sep 2018, 15:01

TurretBot wrote:That's why I'm not friends with her
whas that a....

DOKI DOKI LITERATURE CLUB REFERENCE???

TurretBot

Post » 06 Sep 2018, 22:51

I like how you answered your own question

Eden GT

Post » 25 Sep 2018, 14:47

mari0 bowsette mod when

Qwerbey

Post » 25 Sep 2018, 22:36

When
  1. Some sick fuck makes a Bowsette sprite
  2. Some other sick fuck adds it to the game

FuriousTH

Post » 29 Sep 2018, 00:11

QwertymanO07 wrote:When
  1. Some sick fuck makes a Bowsette sprite
  2. Some other sick fuck adds it to the game
The A is already done tho
Edit:

Qwerbey

Post » 29 Sep 2018, 02:11

That's not Mari0 though, is it?

TurretBot

Post » 29 Sep 2018, 07:16

It's not Mari0.

Also, I believe that sprite was made by Eden himself.

jwright159

Post » 18 Oct 2018, 22:31

Yee

HugoBDesigner

Post » 19 Oct 2018, 01:47

thunderfapper

Post » 23 Oct 2018, 18:30

^ Am I invited?

It’s been forever! Coming back here, im always so nostalgic and I hope you all know how paramount you were to my childhood and how much I love everybody here <3 when I think back on my stabyourself days, it’s always happy, thanks to all of you.
Here’s some cool stuff I’ve been up to!!
My good friend Wylie and I made a short film with everyone’s favorite short lived meme: Hugh Mungus
https://youtu.be/lLDoouIYNN0
Let me know what you think! Also, I’m working on a new short film, written, directed, and edited by me. It’s called Time Cop, and I’m going to launch a kickstarter or something in the coming months. Check out the trailer!
https://youtu.be/fKDdrQxQFWo
If anybody wants a (voice) role, has any ideas or wants to catch up, send me a pm!

TurretBot

Post » 23 Oct 2018, 18:48

0/10 not thunderflipper

thunderfapper

Post » 23 Oct 2018, 18:49

TurretBot wrote:0/10 not thunderflipper
0/10 not turretopera

TurretBot

Post » 23 Oct 2018, 22:51

:(

Eden GT

Post » 24 Oct 2018, 10:17

When you recognise the majority of old users from this forum but you arrived too late on the forums to have them to know you in the first place.

Qwerbey

Post » 24 Oct 2018, 14:06

RWLabs wrote:
ImageImage

HugoBDesigner

Post » 25 Oct 2018, 01:04

When I joined, I was like "man, everyone's been around forever and I just got here, nobody's going to take me seriously". Now I'm like that grumpy old man who's like "I was here before you were even born!"

Villager103

Post » 25 Oct 2018, 10:04

I joined in January 31, 2013, does that count? Am I one of the grumpy old men now?

TurretBot

Post » 25 Oct 2018, 10:36

yeah i'm the oldest forum member on this page (besides thunderfapper) so y'all can get off my lawn

edit: also besides saso
Last edited by TurretBot on 26 Oct 2018, 00:55, edited 1 time in total.

Sašo
Stabyourself.net

Post » 25 Oct 2018, 15:40

Old men, running the world

Eden GT

Post » 07 Nov 2018, 13:04

[quote="Eden
f็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎f็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎f็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎f็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎f็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎f็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎f็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎f็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎f็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎f็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎f็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎f็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎f็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎f็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎f็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎f็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
f็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎f็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎f็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎f็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎f็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎f็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎f็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎f็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎f็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎f็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎f็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎f็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎f็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎f็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎f็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎f็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎

TurretBot

Post » 08 Nov 2018, 01:13

0/10 it's not in an F shape

OrbitalBlueprint

Post » 13 Nov 2018, 15:59

What the fuck

Eden GT

Post » 24 Nov 2018, 14:15

What fuck?

FuriousTH

Post » 27 Nov 2018, 16:42

Fuck?