Chat "Room" v3

If it doesn't fit elsewhere, it should go here
User avatar
Qwerbey
Posts: 1273
Joined: 05 Oct 2012, 07:58

Post » 25 Feb 2016, 08:43

Image

User avatar
TurretBot
Posts: 4412
Joined: 15 Mar 2012, 23:18

Post » 25 Feb 2016, 08:53

I can't wait for the STA8UrsELv meMbr ReJnoN!
Image

MF064DD
Posts: 719
Joined: 20 May 2014, 00:08

Post » 25 Feb 2016, 16:00

Image

User avatar
rokit
Posts: 2095
Joined: 03 Feb 2012, 00:47

Post » 25 Feb 2016, 21:41

Image

just a thought

User avatar
HugoBDesigner
Posts: 2187
Joined: 19 Sep 2012, 02:23

Post » 25 Feb 2016, 22:25

Simple enough: sports aren't people. Sports can't feel offended or generalized because sports aren't conscious things. Sure, people practice sports, but you're not saying that the people that practice sport are [insert adjective here] just because of that.

Autistic people, on the other hand, are actually people. Whatever you say about it, you're not saying about something they do or don't, but rather who they are and their condition.

Simple enough example: "I hate sports", and I personally do, but most of my friends either like or love sports, and I sure love them. "I hate autistic", completely false, since if I were to hate autistic I'd also be hating some of my friends which are autistic.

TL;DR: Sports don't have feelings to be hurt. People do.

User avatar
rokit
Posts: 2095
Joined: 03 Feb 2012, 00:47

Post » 25 Feb 2016, 22:43

sports is a very, very wide topic which means it's a great fucking massive generalization like fuck (much wider scope than autism, a very specific condition). and who are you to say if people wern't offended by what he said? what if people are mad passionate about sports and actually get hurt when someone generalizes sports like kiashi did (not saying i was offended lol but you get me).

my generalization about autistic people is fair, as actual fucking autism (not some of you self diagnosed mugs) changes the way you act and the way you present yourself. from my experience, everyone i met who was full on autistic was either 1 of 2. 1) someone who got me into massive trouble (1 step away from exclusion) because they LIED about something and wanted to get me into trouble for no fucking reason. this happened FOUR times. 2) they were not fun to hang around with. this might sound bad to you but i wont treat an autistic person differently in a social sense. autistic people i have met obviously lacked social skills and such and they have said some pretty bad stuff to me due to their condition. I KNOW THAT THEY DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS BAD ETC. AS THEY HAVE AUTISM, BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I SHOULD PUT UP WITH IT YE.

if you were brought up to believe sports were evil due to your own experience, thats fair.

so if i don't like speaking to/being around autistic people due to my near exclusion and the way i've been brought up to believe teh average autistic person will act, how is that not fair.

and what the fuck is "Sports don't have feelings to be hurt. People do.", you not gonna chat shit about shit about hitler as he mightve killed your family from a few generations ago because he has feelings to be hurt? fuck off

User avatar
HugoBDesigner
Posts: 2187
Joined: 19 Sep 2012, 02:23

Post » 25 Feb 2016, 22:52

Well, if your generalization of autism is fair because the autistic people you've met were bad with you, then my generalization of sports is just as fair, since throughout my whole childhood people would call me "faggot", "gay", "retarded", "nerd" or "weirdo" for not liking sports. Either generalization is wrong, but if you're justifying yours, we can justify ours with the exact same arguments.

User avatar
rokit
Posts: 2095
Joined: 03 Feb 2012, 00:47

Post » 25 Feb 2016, 22:57

that was my point. either RESPECT both or DON'T RESPECT with both. otherwise you're a hypocritical fragment.

both could easily be seen as fair and unfair.
edit: better w/ording
Last edited by rokit on 25 Feb 2016, 23:01, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
HugoBDesigner
Posts: 2187
Joined: 19 Sep 2012, 02:23

Post » 25 Feb 2016, 23:00

Then I guess we're trapped in a loop where either part is trying to prove his own twisted vision.

Nice!

User avatar
rokit
Posts: 2095
Joined: 03 Feb 2012, 00:47

Post » 25 Feb 2016, 23:19

not trying to prove anything just sayign everyone here is being pretty fucking hypocritical

User avatar
HugoBDesigner
Posts: 2187
Joined: 19 Sep 2012, 02:23

Post » 25 Feb 2016, 23:25

Don't generalize the forums.

I'm just kidding, I don't care :P

On the topic of sports, though:

Code: Select all

HugoBDesigner: But if you think about it
Orb: He based his generalization based on two people he met irl
HugoBDesigner: Kiashi's opinion about sports is bad too
HugoBDesigner: I mean, I hate most sports
HugoBDesigner: But I don't think sports as a whole are bad things
Orb: Yep
Orb: It's just a part of human culture
Orb: And human culture is weird in general
HugoBDesigner: It's not even about that
HugoBDesigner: Not all sports require you to be an athlete of some sort
HugoBDesigner: Like golf
Orb: Yeah
HugoBDesigner: I love golf
Orb: I'm very shit at soccer
HugoBDesigner: Or voley
HugoBDesigner: I'm not that good
Orb: But I LOVE badminton 
HugoBDesigner: But during P.E I'd play that instead of soccer
HugoBDesigner: It was super fun
HugoBDesigner: Especially since the people that played along were either girls or boys that sucked at soccer
HugoBDesigner: So we were all on the same boat xD
Orb: xD
HugoBDesigner: Tfw browsing my previous posts to make sure I'm not contradicting myself about sports
HugoBDesigner: Good thing I'm not
HugoBDesigner: The only thing I said was that I never watched sports on TV and never will, and that I never cared about sports
HugoBDesigner: Which is true
HugoBDesigner: Also, checking the US map for the game I'm making
HugoBDesigner: And it's quite fucked up
HugoBDesigner: Those are rectangles, not states!
HugoBDesigner: Come on, America! Get your shit together
Orb:  The only time I even bothered to watch sports on TV was when I had to go off the computer and my dad decided I should spend some time with the rest of the family
Orb: :)
HugoBDesigner: :)
HugoBDesigner: Good thing that never happened to me
Orb: tfw having to stop staring at a screen
HugoBDesigner: Since only my brother is into sports
Orb: tfw staring at a bigger, brighter screen
HugoBDesigner: ^
HugoBDesigner: I'll be honest though
HugoBDesigner: I've watched sports on TV several times
HugoBDesigner: Either by complete boredom or just to have a glimpse at what it's like
HugoBDesigner: They were all boring
HugoBDesigner: More specifically soccer, voleyball and racing
Orb: Racing is the worst
Orb: Like, the only reason I'd watch that is to see if a car crashes or something
HugoBDesigner: GG
HugoBDesigner: They never do
Orb: And even when they do it's tame as fuck
Orb: :(
HugoBDesigner: Ye
HugoBDesigner: I can understand the excitement people find in soccer
HugoBDesigner: I mean, it's a relatively short field
HugoBDesigner: And much more action going on
HugoBDesigner: And localized strategies and such
HugoBDesigner: And even a bit of luck
Orb: I would LOVE to see a football game with obstacles on the field
HugoBDesigner: Racing, on the other hand, is 99% "staying in the same position"
Orb: That would make it a tad bit more interesting imo
HugoBDesigner: Even when one car passes the other one
HugoBDesigner: It just... passes
HugoBDesigner: No emotion there
Orb: Soccer with landmines
Orb: Holy shit
Orb: I want to see that now
HugoBDesigner: The most you can get with excitement in a race is when cars crash
HugoBDesigner: Also lol
HugoBDesigner: How about soccer by flying, with 3 circular goals and 3 different types of floating balls?
Orb: GG
HugoBDesigner: xD
Orb: (And yes, I get that you're referring to Quidditch)
Orb: (Just to let you know)
HugoBDesigner: I know you'd get it since you're way more into HP than I am :P
Orb: It's funny how much I loved HP
HugoBDesigner: *knew
Orb: If you'd travel back in time and told my younger self I'd grow up to partially forget HP he'd kick you in the nuts

User avatar
OrbitalBlueprint
Posts: 528
Joined: 08 Sep 2013, 20:11

Post » 25 Feb 2016, 23:38

Since I've been summoned (in a way) by Hugo's post, I've decided to throw my two cents in this whole conversation about sports.

I appreciate sports as a thing we humans do. It's just another pastime like gaming, drawing, etc. Except it's more physical than the activites I just listed, which is a good way to keep yourself in shape.

That doesn't mean I enjoy playing/watching sports and the whole culture surrounding it though.

Everyone has a little bit of hypocricy hidden deep inside themselves <3
Last edited by OrbitalBlueprint on 25 Feb 2016, 23:40, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Legend_of_Kirby
Posts: 751
Joined: 14 Oct 2012, 05:37

Post » 25 Feb 2016, 23:40

TurretBot wrote:I can't wait for the STA8UrsELv meMbr ReJnoN!
Image
Jesus christ, that's more than just NSFW, that's downright illegal.

User avatar
rokit
Posts: 2095
Joined: 03 Feb 2012, 00:47

Post » 25 Feb 2016, 23:48

HugoBDesigner wrote:Don't generalize the forums.
dw i think im funny

MF064DD
Posts: 719
Joined: 20 May 2014, 00:08

Post » 26 Feb 2016, 00:39

I'll just do it.
constachugga wrote:Me right now after reading whatever just happened

Image

User avatar
constachugga
Posts: 197
Joined: 30 May 2012, 04:49

Post » 26 Feb 2016, 01:13

Mariofan064 wrote:I'll just do it.
constachugga wrote:Me right now after reading whatever just happened

Image
You took my job
Image

User avatar
jumpinglizard
Posts: 312
Joined: 02 Mar 2015, 22:02

Post » 26 Feb 2016, 05:17

Image

I fixed the gif for you.

User avatar
TurretBot
Posts: 4412
Joined: 15 Mar 2012, 23:18

Post » 26 Feb 2016, 05:37

i thought this was unpopular opinions.... BUT IT'S THE CHAT ROOM!!
Last edited by TurretBot on 26 Feb 2016, 10:37, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Cake
Posts: 1401
Joined: 06 Mar 2012, 03:29

Post » 26 Feb 2016, 07:43

OrbitalBlueprint wrote:I appreciate sports as a thing we humans do. It's just another pastime like gaming, drawing, etc. Except it's more physical than the activites I just listed, which is a good way to keep yourself in shape.

That doesn't mean I enjoy playing/watching sports and the whole culture surrounding it though.
This is what I meant to say originally, but screwed up entirely.
Competing in sports is just fine. Physical activity is a must, even.
Watching sports is also okay- but you need a good reason to. Watching family members? Close friends? Support 'em, let them know they're important to you. Watching high-level play so you can take notes and apply it to your own game? Great, I do that myself with eSports.
But the sports culture, viewing the nearest team as gladiators for your community- it doesn't make sense to me. How do these people represent you outside of the game? Why do these factions... matter so much? Why do we spend billions and billions and billions on them?

HAPPYFACES
Posts: 524
Joined: 02 Jun 2012, 03:40

Post » 26 Feb 2016, 13:33

Mariofan064 wrote:
Image
Wholeheartedly support this banner.

On the note of sports, and Cake's rhetorical question (Which I will now answer, because some people may legitimately be wondering this) without seeming as if I'm justifying the act;

The money poured into sports is as ridiculous as the money put into computer gaming. It's frivolous entertainment that requires many components and various people all trained in the superficial meta of a game made years ago that has slowly evolved. Of course it's bloated way much more out of proportion with televised MANSPOARTS than gaming and eSports, mainly because promotional material, graphic designers, TV Channels, basically any producers of various related media realized the kind of money they were getting and slowly upped their rates until it became the money exchange venture that it is. Of course it was already on the rise as it became more popular.

Tl;dr Meta + TV spots = moar money.

User avatar
Assasin-Kiashi
Posts: 643
Joined: 07 May 2012, 10:21

Post » 26 Feb 2016, 14:43

rokit wrote:generalization of autistic people
Hey, guess who's autistic!

me! professionally told so!

your generalization no 1#: brutal honesty is one of my main characteristics and everybody on this forum knows it so I can safely give you an example of that generalization being false
your generalization no 2#: purely fuckin subjective? You can say personally I'm not fun to hang around with but that's probably because you're not very appealling to me with your bigotry and therefore I don't really feel the need to appeal to you. I've never insulted you without reason, and with the forums you are one few people I have found that don't seem to like me (if anybody is pretending to be nice to me, here's your queue to stop. I hate liers and lying)

sports is broadcasted to the world; it is part of mainstream culture. It's very easy to look at it as a whole. Austistic people aren't; you're going to get very limited representations of them and you aren't going to see how diverse they are.

what I said about sports I DID RESEARCH ON. You have still not given me an example for why I should not hate sports. I can give you plenty of examples why you shouldn't hate mentally ill, lgbt, and/or coloured people.

I am not saying you can't like sports. You can like the physical activity of sports in a non-overly competitive environment where none of the participants have been forced, I wont mind! But when I don't find the physical activity appealing in the first place, and am then forced to do it, it's extremely aggravating. You can be bullied for not liking sports; that is not acceptable.

If you want me to stop hating it, give me a reason. I'll respect your opinion on sports; but until you give me a reason to share it I simply wont.

MF064DD
Posts: 719
Joined: 20 May 2014, 00:08

Post » 26 Feb 2016, 18:28

You know, I'm starting to think that the people who like sports are worse than the Apple and Google fanatics. That's a shocker to me, cause I thought no other community of people (other than the gaming community) could be more toxic.

User avatar
TurretBot
Posts: 4412
Joined: 15 Mar 2012, 23:18

Post » 26 Feb 2016, 21:42

Assasin-Kiashi wrote:(if anybody is pretending to be nice to me, here's your queue to stop.
fuck you

User avatar
HugoBDesigner
Posts: 2187
Joined: 19 Sep 2012, 02:23

Post » 27 Feb 2016, 00:10

Mariofan064 wrote:You know, I'm starting to think that the people who like sports are worse than the Apple and Google fanatics. That's a shocker to me, cause I thought no other community of people (other than the gaming community) could be more toxic.
There's always the Sonic fans...
Or MLP fans...

User avatar
OrbitalBlueprint
Posts: 528
Joined: 08 Sep 2013, 20:11

Post » 27 Feb 2016, 00:42

Too add another two cents to whatever's being discussed right now: I hate the fact that it's always the loud and expressive parts of the fandom that tarnish the rest (not that I belong to any of those). The best example I can think of is people who watch anime regularly and enjoy it and then there are the weeaboos who won't talk about anything other than anime (and trust me, I know several people like this irl).

I hate contributing to this thread's slow transition to replacing the unpopular opinions thread but I just can't help it even though this is a pretty popular opinion

User avatar
HugoBDesigner
Posts: 2187
Joined: 19 Sep 2012, 02:23

Post » 27 Feb 2016, 01:15

If we could rate a fandom's content quality and filter them by how "excessive" or how "poor" it is, I'd stay in the middle.

Most fandoms have the "super loud fan who won't talk about anything else and will threaten to death anyone who disagrees" or the "super annoying fan who is either a troll, a terrible user or just has a shitty opinion about everything related to whatever the fandom is about".

Other than that, fandoms are okay. Mostly.

MF064DD
Posts: 719
Joined: 20 May 2014, 00:08

Post » 27 Feb 2016, 02:35

TurretBot wrote:i thought this was unpopular opinions.... BUT IT'S THE CHAT ROOM!!

User avatar
jumpinglizard
Posts: 312
Joined: 02 Mar 2015, 22:02

Post » 27 Feb 2016, 02:55

Image
Edit: Meant silence.

User avatar
HugoBDesigner
Posts: 2187
Joined: 19 Sep 2012, 02:23

Post » 27 Feb 2016, 03:02

< Looks at last post

< Looks at page count

Oh yeah, yup, reaching page 100, check!

User avatar
Legend_of_Kirby
Posts: 751
Joined: 14 Oct 2012, 05:37

Post » 27 Feb 2016, 03:32

Mariofan064 wrote:You know, I'm starting to think that the people who like sports are worse than the Apple and Google fanatics.
Worse? No, Gaming and all other internet communities are far worse. Sport fanatics are at least somewhat dignified, they wear stupid shit on their faces, but in the end they always do it for the humor. But gaming and shit like MLP? There are people in these communities that will literally convince themselves that they are the character. I have never, NEVER seen any sports fan get that fucking insane.
Aside from soccer fans, cause they kill people
Last edited by Legend_of_Kirby on 27 Feb 2016, 03:40, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
TurretBot
Posts: 4412
Joined: 15 Mar 2012, 23:18

Post » 27 Feb 2016, 03:40

On the contrary, people do like to say they're part of their home team ("we won!!!!!1!")

EDIT: fixed a typo from 20 years ago
Last edited by TurretBot on 10 Jul 2016, 02:05, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Defiant Shout
Posts: 599
Joined: 22 Jun 2013, 18:44

Post » 27 Feb 2016, 04:16

I hope y'all consider the fact that an autistic person can't help being autistic, nor control their actions relating to their condition(s, since I hear autism often comes with other issues as well).

Sports isn't autism. It doesn't have to do with what it's associated with, but the fact is that you're comparing a hobby (and however controversial, a job as well) to a mental condition. It's unfair on multiple levels because of limited personal experience (not everyone is autistic on the forums, and not everyone self-diagnoses themselves either, to my knowledge no one really), bias, and because you all have done a really bad job on keeping the argument at all having to do with what it's actually about (or at least I find it impossible to follow since you keep jumping around).

If you really wanna compare the two on the most superficial level possible, you're attacking disabled people versus attacking very capable people. Picking on the weaker man is "wrong" but picking on anyone in general is bad, regardless.

There's no reason to attack anyone, and it's rather irritating seeing that the most active topics here are filled with stupid prejudice, and while I think expressing opinions is the best thing you can do on the internet, some of you really need to learn moderation, and self-restraint, because people don't enjoy sitting and scrolling through paragraphs of hate and/or whining or other bigotry.

I hope this ends the stupid fighting over (not really) trivial (but still not at all important or necessary to discuss) things that is happening here. If it doesn't, well... I'd rather you not fill this with it, so please bring it elsewhere.

User avatar
MagicPillow
Posts: 1108
Joined: 20 Jul 2013, 04:59

Post » 27 Feb 2016, 06:52

Image

User avatar
Defiant Shout
Posts: 599
Joined: 22 Jun 2013, 18:44

Post » 27 Feb 2016, 07:01

Is that a world map? Or am I missing a demonstration for something mentioned previously?

User avatar
Qwerbey
Posts: 1273
Joined: 05 Oct 2012, 07:58

Post » 27 Feb 2016, 07:19

It's from Frost Quest.

User avatar
Cake
Posts: 1401
Joined: 06 Mar 2012, 03:29

Post » 27 Feb 2016, 08:49

HugoBDesigner wrote:< Looks at last post

< Looks at page count

Oh yeah, yup, reaching page 100, check!
Pretty much. I didn't think we would make it this far.

User avatar
jumpinglizard
Posts: 312
Joined: 02 Mar 2015, 22:02

Post » 27 Feb 2016, 09:33

This picture is related to the flamewar above.


Image

User avatar
LightningFire
Posts: 1828
Joined: 10 Mar 2012, 17:24

Post » 27 Feb 2016, 14:59

"Man I sure hate sports"
"W-what? Why would you think that?"
"Idk, I just never liked the concept of it, personally"
"Wait, so you're not saying you hate it's fans, or anything that has to do with it involving the effort that's put to please said fans?"
"Oh, no. I was just saying I don't really care about it at all, and I'd prefer that no one forces it into my life. I mean, even though I think it's dull and not interesting at all, I still acknowledge there's people that lives with the stuff, and that's alright with me, because it's their liking, not mine"
"Yeah, to me, it seemed like you just wanted everyone to just stop liking the sport, but now that we were able to clear things up, I understand it's just not your thing right?"
"Right, and it will never be"
"Well that's cool. I'll continue with my neutral enjoyment of sports while you do with your disliking of it, and there's no problems whatsoever there, right?"
"Yeah man, it's cool"

"Man, I really dislike autistic people"
"What do you mean by that? That can offend quite a lot of people, you know?"
"Oh, it's not really universal the hate I have for them, I've just had very bad experiences with them in the past"
"But you do know I'm autistic, right?"
"Woah, I had no idea! I'm sorry if I offended you"
"While I must imply that you did, you must acknowledge you shouldn't have such opinions on absolutely everyone with autism, as bad as your case might've been. I mean sure, you can dislike them because of it, but don't generalize every single one of them, since that will offend them without reason"
"I suppose you're right. Even if you're autistic, you don't seem too bad, so I don't think there's any reason as to why I should hate you, or any other autistic person that has done nothing to me for no reason"
"That's the spirit! Just remember to know when you shouldn't say things like that, as they can be misinterpreted"
"Yeah, we wouldn't want to create a huge, overly complicated argument about it, even when the solution is as simple as respecting each other's opinions on things, as bad as they might seem from the start"
"Yeah, that'd be dumb"

User avatar
TurretBot
Posts: 4412
Joined: 15 Mar 2012, 23:18

Post » 27 Feb 2016, 19:13

What'd be left of us if we had this at the beginning of all our arguments?
LightningFire wrote:Yeah, we wouldn't want to create a huge, overly complicated argument about it, even when the solution is as simple as respecting each other's opinions on things, as bad as they might seem from the start
Well, function-starting lines would be a lot longer...

User avatar
Qwerbey
Posts: 1273
Joined: 05 Oct 2012, 07:58

Post » 27 Feb 2016, 20:14


User avatar
Legend_of_Kirby
Posts: 751
Joined: 14 Oct 2012, 05:37

Post » 27 Feb 2016, 22:29

jumpinglizard wrote: Image
Thanks for the avatar, I guess.

User avatar
rokit
Posts: 2095
Joined: 03 Feb 2012, 00:47

Post » 27 Feb 2016, 23:40

people don't understand that i don't want him to convert into liking sports or whatever. like it's your opinion.

just saying that when i see an autistic person and they try to come up to me or try to start conversation, my brain will just immediately judge them. it's like i've been programmed to do it. it's because i've never had a pleasant experience with an autistic person and my judgments were always pretty spot on.

i understand that an autistic person would not respect this on a moral level, but it really won't change and i can't help that from those experiences i will never look at an autistic person the same way and i will naturally avoid them.

bascially my point was, you can dislike sports i dont give a shit really. but her generalization of sports culture is as much of a generalization as mine.

User avatar
TurretBot
Posts: 4412
Joined: 15 Mar 2012, 23:18

Post » 28 Feb 2016, 00:16

rokit wrote:her
who
rokit wrote:an autistic person would not respect this on a moral level
yeah only autistic people

User avatar
jumpinglizard
Posts: 312
Joined: 02 Mar 2015, 22:02

Post » 28 Feb 2016, 00:34

Here is a world cloud of this page
Image
Now look at that and try to not use the 5 biggest words in that word cloud.

Mostly i made this word cloud to see how bad the arguement was.

User avatar
HugoBDesigner
Posts: 2187
Joined: 19 Sep 2012, 02:23

Post » 28 Feb 2016, 01:01

People like the generalization of sports and autistic either way just like sports are fucking fair and hurt a person with autism due to bad feelings saying they're offended by the whole autism exclusion around social hate, since friends with massive experience brought something to someone that KNOW how to fuck with hypocritical RESPECT. Also Hugo's hating STA8UrsELv.

I'm a huge unsensitive asshole making fun of myself, deal with it.

MF064DD
Posts: 719
Joined: 20 May 2014, 00:08

Post » 28 Feb 2016, 01:41

Sometimes I wish I could go back in time and never mention the super bowl here in this thread. This is getting out of hand.

Rokit, you're taking this too much to heart.

Kiashi, just ignore him.

Everyone else? I don't know what to say here.

User avatar
rokit
Posts: 2095
Joined: 03 Feb 2012, 00:47

Post » 28 Feb 2016, 02:21

"just ignore him" i wasnt speaking to him directly really, and i wasnt insulting him (at least not in this "debate"). you can't ignore that you (i think) + others were hypocritical to respect his hatred for sports and its culture due to experiences but not respect my generalization do to "traumatic" experiences.

think of it like this:
just put yourself in my shoes. nowadays, school is going really well, i'm making very good money off of freelancing, everything is good. however, about 1 year ago, if those autistic kids took their hatred for me 1 step further i would have been kicked out of school. my family made so many sacrifices moving to england in search of a better life. we lived a very low standard of living back in poland and we decided to take a huge risk and search for better life. now imagine your family spending so much money, so much time and doing so much hard work just so you could get a good education in england. imagine that school is going great, you're winning various awards and you're acing most subjects. but then imagine a group of autistic kids trying to ruin your life over a game of fucking football. and get you in constant trouble until you are threatened with being removed from the school. now luckily for me, this is where it stopped. however, if it didn't, all the money spent, all the hard work, all the sacrifices, for nothing. my mom has been through a lot and decided to give us a better life, and they could've thrown it away.

imagine that your whole life and future was on the line due to some autistic kids always getting what they want and abusing it.

would you ever be the same again? seriously it messed my brain up and i'm not exactly too proud of it but every autistic person i will see i will automatically hate and i can't help that.

User avatar
TurretBot
Posts: 4412
Joined: 15 Mar 2012, 23:18

Post » 28 Feb 2016, 02:33

rokit wrote:due to
you got it correctly here, but then right after that
rokit wrote:do to

User avatar
HansAgain
Posts: 1111
Joined: 03 Feb 2012, 18:51

Post » 28 Feb 2016, 02:55

rokit wrote: think of it like this:
just put yourself in my shoes. nowadays, school is going really well, i'm making very good money off of freelancing, everything is good. however, about 1 year ago, if those white kids took their hatred for me 1 step further i would have been kicked out of school. my family made so many sacrifices moving to england in search of a better life. we lived a very low standard of living back in poland and we decided to take a huge risk and search for better life. now imagine your family spending so much money, so much time and doing so much hard work just so you could get a good education in england. imagine that school is going great, you're winning various awards and you're acing most subjects. but then imagine a group of white kids trying to ruin your life over a game of fucking football. and get you in constant trouble until you are threatened with being removed from the school. now luckily for me, this is where it stopped. however, if it didn't, all the money spent, all the hard work, all the sacrifices, for nothing. my mom has been through a lot and decided to give us a better life, and they could've thrown it away.

imagine that your whole life and future was on the line due to some white kids always getting what they want and abusing it.

would you ever be the same again? seriously it messed my brain up and i'm not exactly too proud of it but every white person i will see i will automatically hate and i can't help that.
You're free to hate those three or four people that might have ruined your life, i won't argue with that, but trying to excuse your discrimination with a bad experience is idiotic.
Of course i won't deny that Kiashi is wrong with hating all the sports (although i think he means the culture built around them rather than the concept of "sport") because of bad experiences too.
Also, i'm not a big fan of sports, but when done with nice people they can be really good fun, also they're good exercise, etc.

EDIT:
ALSO, this doesn't mean autistic people can't be assholes, everyone can a big asshole, but be smart and don't make generalizations just because of them.

User avatar
TurretBot
Posts: 4412
Joined: 15 Mar 2012, 23:18

Post » 28 Feb 2016, 03:31

so basically you're exactly the hypocrite he was calling you

also, someone do a world coud word cloud of chat "room" v2