MC server

If it doesn't fit elsewhere, it should go here
User avatar
Polybius
Posts: 307
Joined: 03 May 2012, 08:24

Post » 27 Feb 2013, 10:08

bubba_nate wrote:You realize I was starting a new world and wasn't done with it yet, right?
That still doesn`t change the fact you`ve abused your admin powers to make worthless, stolen diamond buildings, much less abuse them for abusing members.

First of all, I don`t like your server because of you, I`m being honest.
Secondly, because your server rules arent clear,MORE THAN HALF OF THE PEOPLE ON THE SERVER DONT KNOW THE SERVER RULES!, they also aren`t enforced well enough. You host a server with laggy entertainment plugins and no moderating plugins.
If you are hosting a pvp server whats the point if your plugins prevent looting, fight people to win nothing? Next, you say your server doesnt allow stealing yet you dont enforce it with a plugin, such as deadbolt. if you dont allow any of those two, it might as well just be a survival server. Your server doesnt allow griefing, next thing you know your diamond building is missing, you blame me, and ban me without proof whatsoever. you have everything but a log block plugin, and a world guard, and a message plugin for users to make grief reports. Finally to top it off, you hired any regular durp joe to moderate your server when even the moderator himself abused his power.Pick responsible people to care for the community of your server. .

I wish you good luck.I honestly will not rejoin your server.Mostly because, your untrusting, abusive, and carelessness.
I believe I don`t have to suffer for a server that I believe is not worth my time and pain. I`ve already helped enough by giving you advice, take it or leave it.

User avatar
bubba_nate
Posts: 780
Joined: 02 Sep 2012, 23:22

Post » 01 Mar 2013, 23:15

No moderating plugins?! NO MODERATING PLUGINS?!
I have ten gazillon swearguards. And worldguard. And factions (Can be used to protect land). And I only have two entertainment plugins. And adminfun has practical uses, such as killing players breaking the rules. Speaking of rules, I do need to get the rule room. Or "Accept da rules", a rule plugin to make sure everyone reads the rules.

User avatar
Shadowlord
Posts: 268
Joined: 30 Nov 2012, 20:15

Post » 02 Mar 2013, 01:15

I don't think swearing is the problem, nor "the rules" What does need to be fixed is your dumbass friends. They griefed everyone's houses, were complete dick heads, and you were a generous one to make them OP. Get rid of them, and your server is 1000% better

User avatar
Polybius
Posts: 307
Joined: 03 May 2012, 08:24

Post » 04 Mar 2013, 08:52

bubba_nate wrote:No moderating plugins?! NO MODERATING PLUGINS?!
I have ten gazillon swearguards. And worldguard. And factions (Can be used to protect land). And I only have two entertainment plugins. And adminfun has practical uses, such as killing players breaking the rules. Speaking of rules, I do need to get the rule room. Or "Accept da rules", a rule plugin to make sure everyone reads the rules.
Whats the use of the ten gazillion swear guards? They don`t do much but protect the chat from swears people get past with symbols. Protecting a chat does nothing that actually affects the game, because people swear anyway. I personally hate swear guards because its pretty stupid to add it to a game where a person can just build an obcinity.
Whats the use of world guard if your “hotel” wasnt protected by it. Whats the use of factions if NO-ONE was protected by it; Your friends from off the forums are a new level of asshole. Adminfun was abused ,BY YOU, THE OWNER HIMSELF! You used that stupid plugin to kill me numerous times when i clearly asked you for help, and inclusively you thought it was funny. btw, “Accept da rules” is a horrid plugin .griefers could just accept the rules and move on to grief, or in the case of your friends they would just be opped to do whatever they damn want. I dont understand why you can`t plan a server with a designated spawn to get things organized and properly done with rules on signs to have people read them, and if they dont read and break the rules you`ll know ; First clue, They didn`t bother to read the rules and much less follow the rules, and they look for a place to grief anyway. You`d have to worry even LESS IF you actually protected peoples buildings and have a log block, world guard BEING PUT TO USE, and a PM system to report griefs for your server and have a spawn like i described it wouldn`t even need to bother with “Accept da rules” plugin.

User avatar
rokit
Posts: 2095
Joined: 03 Feb 2012, 00:47

Post » 04 Mar 2013, 19:12

Put economy and I'm coming on.
I wanna make a shop and sell stuff

User avatar
Polybius
Posts: 307
Joined: 03 May 2012, 08:24

Post » 06 Mar 2013, 09:26

I have an Ip of a really good server I admin, but i fear that if i post it here it will be tainted with grief. so if you Really want to join, PM me, and ill give you the IP AND THE RULES if you break them and i gave you the rules, your getting banned on the spot, unless i trust you enough already.

User avatar
bubba_nate
Posts: 780
Joined: 02 Sep 2012, 23:22

Post » 08 Mar 2013, 05:27

drone36 wrote:
bubba_nate wrote:No moderating plugins?! NO MODERATING PLUGINS?!
I have ten gazillon swearguards. And worldguard. And factions (Can be used to protect land). And I only have two entertainment plugins. And adminfun has practical uses, such as killing players breaking the rules. Speaking of rules, I do need to get the rule room. Or "Accept da rules", a rule plugin to make sure everyone reads the rules.
Whats the use of the ten gazillion swear guards? They don`t do much but protect the chat from swears people get past with symbols. Protecting a chat does nothing that actually affects the game, because people swear anyway. I personally hate swear guards because its pretty stupid to add it to a game where a person can just build an obcinity.
Whats the use of world guard if your “hotel” wasnt protected by it. Whats the use of factions if NO-ONE was protected by it; Your friends from off the forums are a new level of asshole. Adminfun was abused ,BY YOU, THE OWNER HIMSELF! You used that stupid plugin to kill me numerous times when i clearly asked you for help, and inclusively you thought it was funny. btw, “Accept da rules” is a horrid plugin .griefers could just accept the rules and move on to grief, or in the case of your friends they would just be opped to do whatever they damn want. I dont understand why you can`t plan a server with a designated spawn to get things organized and properly done with rules on signs to have people read them, and if they dont read and break the rules you`ll know ; First clue, They didn`t bother to read the rules and much less follow the rules, and they look for a place to grief anyway. You`d have to worry even LESS IF you actually protected peoples buildings and have a log block, world guard BEING PUT TO USE, and a PM system to report griefs for your server and have a spawn like i described it wouldn`t even need to bother with “Accept da rules” plugin.
...Asking for help and I killed you?!? When? What? Where? Huh? I dont actually remeber doing so. Sorry, I'm newly an admin and im still learning. the server spawn zone REALLY needs a remodel due to me accidentally nuking the spawn zone. It'll have rules.

User avatar
rokit
Posts: 2095
Joined: 03 Feb 2012, 00:47

Post » 09 Mar 2013, 03:58

Hey sorry guys for killing you and over abusing my admin powers I'm a new admin and I haven't reached the knowledge of admin powers even though I know the commands to kill people and did it for fun.

Anyway I changed my mind this server sounds like some sort of jail and everyone is complaining about it.

User avatar
bubba_nate
Posts: 780
Joined: 02 Sep 2012, 23:22

Post » 11 Mar 2013, 01:02

rokit boy wrote:Hey sorry guys for killing you and over abusing my admin powers I'm a new admin and I haven't reached the knowledge of admin powers even though I know the commands to kill people and did it for fun.

Anyway I changed my mind this server sounds like some sort of jail and everyone is complaining about it.
I mean I have stuff to learn about WHEN to use my powers. Like when to ban or kick or just warn people.

HAPPYFACES
Posts: 521
Joined: 02 Jun 2012, 03:40

Post » 11 Mar 2013, 07:53

Or maybe you can stop trying to justify your actions and use common sense.

"If I use this command on this person, they may not want to come back to my server."
I am finding this thread absolutely hilarious.

Bubba, everyone is trying to help you with your server. They want a grief-free environment in which to build and slay, seriously, just heed their direction and go that way if you want people to play on your server!

User avatar
bubba_nate
Posts: 780
Joined: 02 Sep 2012, 23:22

Post » 11 Mar 2013, 17:02

I'm trying to provide a greif-free server where its supposed to be fun.
Also, thanks to ravenx99 for fixing the spawn (hes not on the forums but hes an admin i trust him hes really responsible.)

User avatar
BobTheLawyer
Posts: 2232
Joined: 01 May 2012, 21:00

Post » 12 Mar 2013, 03:10

It isn't fun to have lost all my stuff.
Just because I stole the materials, I did it in a discreet way that no one noticed, so it was all ok, until my inventory was deleted.

User avatar
Hatninja
Posts: 479
Joined: 03 Feb 2012, 18:42

Post » 12 Mar 2013, 04:48

servers not that bad
although it is pretty confusing how it works
i checked the plugin list
could use more useful plugins (especially anti-cheat)

this is not a very good pvp server

User avatar
bubba_nate
Posts: 780
Joined: 02 Sep 2012, 23:22

Post » 15 Mar 2013, 04:19

Sorry you lost your stuff, I had a lot of problems with the old world... Anyways, I have anti-cheat AND someone to manage plugins for me so I have the ones I need. And I'm getting better at figuring out which admin powers to use when. Also, until all plugins are updated to 1.5, the server is whitelisted and on a different (creative build) world. It's just me and mrkibings and a few others. Do not ask to be put on the whitelist.

User avatar
Polybius
Posts: 307
Joined: 03 May 2012, 08:24

Post » 17 Mar 2013, 06:17

This thread is now useless if you have the server now set to private. . .

User avatar
bubba_nate
Posts: 780
Joined: 02 Sep 2012, 23:22

Post » 19 Mar 2013, 02:13

Temporarily. It'll be open when I have the new bukkit version. *Takes a break from writing and looks if its here for multicraft*
WOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ItsOutItsOutItsOutWOOOOOOOO OHAI SHUGAR ENARGI WHERE DID U COME FROM O YAH SHUGAR DUH *5 hours later* LOL TOO MUCH SODA
BTW im gonna tell my plugins guy ravenx99 that i need help updating. it'll be up by the end of the week... sorry if its not done by the end of spring break.