Art Thread

If it doesn't fit elsewhere, it should go here
Bromaster

Post » 29 Oct 2019, 19:32

here, made this out of boredom
CLICK.png
edit new page and new meme, here:
Me: *makes a ground tile that's supposed to act like spikes for Mari0 but makes it ground instead*
Mario:
t h e f l o o r i s m a d e o f f l o o r.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HugoBDesigner

Post » 03 Nov 2019, 01:47

HugoBDesigner wrote:
07 Feb 2016, 12:20
Trying to escape a little bit from my "pseudo-realistic" style and trying to find something easier and prettier. Any criticism is welcome, since this is just a first sketch...
Yes, I did use a camera instead of scanner, I'm lazy okay...
Yes, I currently look just like the top-left drawing. Seriously.
EDIT: Some moar
Don't ask what I'm wearing, where I am or what things are, they're all spoilers, even though I deliberately chose those settings and published it online.
Aight buddy, listen. First off, you gotta work on that anatomy. Dude's got a broken finger on that joystick, feet be like "damn where am I going"? Also, work on your perspective. Arms cannot be sideways all the time, give them some depth. Feet can also face forward, ya know? Also, make those faces a bit more expressive. Flat eyebrows, tiny round eyes and line-based mouth can only get you so far. But don't worry, keep practicing, I believe you can do better! Who knows, maybe in three years or so you'll be doing something a bit more like this:
On a more serious note, thanks to everyone who supported me and my creations throughout these years. Every single bit of criticism, feedback and encouragement helped immensely. I'm obviously not done, though! I do plan on continually improving my craft, indefinitely. I just figured it'd be nice to turn on my time machine and evaluate my progress :D

As a bonus, here's a before and after GIF:

Bromaster

Post » 05 Nov 2019, 17:27

HugoBDesigner wrote:
03 Nov 2019, 01:47
HugoBDesigner wrote:
07 Feb 2016, 12:20
old stuff
insert criticism of old stuff here
so I guess you're criticizing yourself?

Evan.F

Post » 05 Nov 2019, 18:11