Streaming game development: Image

Shaders Problem

Problems running games? Right in here.

Post » 12 Aug 2013, 21:22

Usually, when I play mario, I like to use shaders, because they look nice, but I recently played mario, and this time the shaders were unsupported, they just stopped working out of the blue, I don't know the problem or why it occured, i havent changed my graphics card yet either.

need computer specs?

Graphics card: ATI Mobility Radeon X130
Total graphics memory: 1341MB
Processor: Intel Core 2 CPU
RAM: 4.00 GB (3.00 GB usable)

(am i missing anything?)

Well, I would really appreciate it if someone were to shed some light on the situation :D

Post » 12 Aug 2013, 22:17

Post » 13 Aug 2013, 16:45

Though unlikely, there could just be something wrong with Mari0 config. You should try resetting all settings in the options menu (note: you'll lose all custom content you've downloaded/made). If you want to make a backup of the settings, open explorer and type "%APPDATA%\LOVE\" in the address bar. In there you will see a folder called "mari0". Rename it to something else, then run Mari0 again.

Return to “Technical support”