Idiot's Rampage

Feel free to showcase your own projects!
renhoek

Post » 17 Jul 2013, 10:14

Idiot's rampage is a side scrolling beat'em up plat former starring idiot 9.0 and others such as Kiashi.
There's two modes arcade and console.
Arcade behaves as an Arcade where you can set the amount of tries you have but is insanely hard.
While console is more laid back however you lose a life, it's not coming back. (unless you manage to collect them from bonus stages.)

Wanna be part of the game, take a look at the how to below.
First of all you have to be part of the community and I don't mean sign up and then post in here I mean you need to have spent time getting to know the community and most people here can recognize you.

Secondly you have to have an original character for yourself, don't use pre-existing character from a popular series or simple edits of them as you won't be recognized as yourself in the game and you're more then likely a enemy in the game, however I am willing to make a exceptions but this will need to be discussed.

Don't expect your character/you to be where you wanted, I'm sure nobody would like to be rejected or put in a position they didn't want to be put in but I don't like telling people this so just prepare for the possibility of being rejected.

There's two ways of getting in.
The First way is by a playable character.
If you're going to do a player remember you have an interesting idea for how your character can work in game.
if you notice in the player roster you'll notice the characters behave differently from each other, you can't get in as a playable just because you re skinned idiot you've got to have something special to you, and think what are your characters abilities and downside to these abilities. (kiashi can fire bullets but has terrible traction for example)
here's some of the abilities already being used (this will be updated to so please check this every now and then) please note you are to avoid reusing most of these.
- Firing

The second and easier way is by ally.
There's an Ally hidden in each level (there's currently 5 levels) and to become one is very simple, just have a character and a simple attack method to deal with enemies,
I currently need 2 more allies to complete the game, after the allies have been filled out I may be more lenient about who becomes a player.

- Sprites -
Having sprites can really help with getting your character into the game,
The maximum size of everyone is 32x32 pixels for both Allies and Players however you are allowed to go out of this ratio as long as it's not as ridiculous as something as 128x128.
This is the least amount of sprites used for players, just remember to add any necessary sprites needed for your character and remember you are not limited to the amount of frames Idiot has.
This is used for the Hud and character select. there's also blinking frames so do with that what you will.

if you need a list of the sprites needed you can get one here

Code: Select all

- standing
- walking
- jumping/falling
- hurt
- attacks
- death animation
- victory pose
- victory outro 1 (the first time the player beats a level they get unexpectedly warped up into the sky)
- victory outro 2 (when beating the level every other time)
just fill in any other sprites needed for your character.

For allies it's there's a lot less needed, just create a standing, walking, jumping/falling, and whatever sprite is needed for their ability.

Don't just edit the idiot sheet I provided above, this was an example of what to do, however I will allow you to use it as a base just don't edit them. (don't idiot9.0.1) This goes for every other sheet you see in the thread.
Don't rush your guy, the development of this game will probably still be in development in 2015, there's no rush, take your time to really polish your character and get into the community.
Don't just assume you can get in if you've only been here a month or two. I'm sorry to say this but yes this is a popularity contest here. You have to be known and have a good reputation around here to join. if you notice most people in the game have been around for a while and have a decent amount of posts (and don't bullshit your way in, I know who you are.)

here is a link to posts of people who are currently in the game, learn from their post and try to follow what they've done. (not word by word)
viewtopic.php?p=75215#p75215
viewtopic.php?p=75810#p75810
viewtopic.php?p=102768#p102768 (not currently in but I do plan on adding because they're a good member and I like the sprites)
Sprite quality matters too.
Below is the original post
Well I don't think anyone saw this one coming. (And I'm really nervous about making this thread by the way.)

This is an Arcade inspired Side scrolling beat em up starring Idiot9.0

I started making this because I saw how frustrated Idiot was with the all night stabyourself thread in the mari0 mods section. (If you think I'm going to make you a game staring you leave now.)

Want proof that I'm not just pulling this as a flashy "guys look what I'm planning to do!" thread?
Screen shots

I Plan on making this game 5 levels long with a unique set of themes, enemies and bosses in each level.

I wrote a sh*tone of information in the read me and so that I don't have to repeat my self I'll just copy and paste it here.

Thanks for downloading the Demo!

This game was made in he style of a side scrolling arcade beat em up and is planned to only have 5 levels.

- Story -

Idiot was hosting a sprite competition and someone took over and took prisoners, yadda yadda yadda now go beat people up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Characters -

Idiot 9.0 -
- Summery -
The main character of the game, Ironically most people think he's an idiot but the truth is he has an iq of 2.

- in game -
He's controlled by player 1 and can be menuvered by the keyboard (see controls)

- His story -
See story

Idiot 9.0.1
- Summery -
The second character of the game, he was made right after Idiot 9.0 right after the creator of Idiot realised he didn't have a mouth, due to an explosion in a colour factory his colours are different to the previous model.

- in game -
He's controlled by player 2 and can be menuvered by the keyboard (see controls)

- His story -
He was part of the competition and joined idiot in his crusade to beat up everyone.

- Rainbow marios -
- Summery -
Has no idea what he's doing, genually doesn't pay attention and often kills himself and can be a very annoying nuisence.

- in game -
Will bounce left and right in a pretty predictable patern. Jump on him of hit him to shrink and the defeat him.

- His story -
Feeling that their species is un popular they saw their chance to become infamous in popularity by becoming part of the competition... But they had no idea what they were doing so they just bounced around.

- Cinos bob the dill jem Ben jill man bear hedehog cats-
- Summery -
Out of touch with society they dwell in communities made up of unbearable people, Trying to communicate with them will evoke the responce "My character's so much better than Sonic, that's why I'm sueing SEGA for not putting him in Sonic." as well as other
nonesence that will make anyone's head explode. the scariest piece of liturature for any of these creatures is Sonic.exe.

- in game -
The hardest enemy in the game thus far, their attacks consist of bouncing and performing homing attacks, after each attack they're uncurl into a weak state although defeating them in their attack state can get you more points.

- His story -
Feeling selfish they've come here in hopes of starring in the next sonic game, No one can stand these people after asking "Is SEGA/Sonic team here? I have a creation that will revolutionise all their franchises!" for the milionth time.
Nobody will miss these guys if you defeat them.

- Some man -
- Summery -
These things beat people up and get their colours changed for everyone they beat up, though they have no idea how to use a gun effectively they just behave the way they do in every FPS game.

- in game -
By dar the easiest enemy thus far, all he does is hop up and down and fire his weapon on the ground and in the air, he will always go down in one hit.

- His story -
Was bored and wanted to cause some chaos, so they decided to attack the competition only to learn that it's already being attacked.

- Obese The fat hedgehog. -
- Summery -
No one knows how this monster travels, The worst part about this creature is that there's people who find this monster attractive.

- in game -
The first of five planned bosses, he will try to swing his hands and rings at you, If you've found the ally hidden in the level he will collect his rings, to deal damage jump on his eye.

- His story -
Leader of the hedehogs, came to the compotition in hopes to encounter a female of his size, enraged by the lack of fat hedgehogs, he was going to attack the area but ended up landing at the bottom of a bottom less pit.

- Gabe -
- Summery -
Cameo from a planned game, little do people know that stub on his head can actually transform into a series of objects, but he tends to not use this ability.

- in game -
He's hidden somewhere in the first level, find his cage and open it to get his help, he will jump on near by enemies and collect the Obese hedgehogs rings.

- His story -
Just observing the competition, he was one of the many people who had gotten captured.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Controls -

Player 1
use arrow keys to move

- if in single player -
Z - punch
X - jump

- if in multiplayer -
N - punch
M - jump
(done to give room for a second player on a keyboard)

Player 2
Use WASD to move

G - jump
H - attack

F4 - toggle full screen

- Other features -
Music
This game uses MP3's for it's music, if the game detects a missing song it will be replaced with a MIDI.

Star blocks
all blocks are destroyable but the ones that are coloured contain items, Orange blocks will always contain health, health will restore 50 points and restoe hp to both players, however this will not repair your flawless victory status.

Pits
Pits are no longer the biggest threat in this game, fall down and you will imediatly fall from the ceiling, however this will take two health points away.

- You -
Want to be part of the game or have access to the beta as I update the game?
read below

- To get a budy -
okay before you make a request there's a set of rules you're request must have
1.) You must have an original character (it could be a character you use to represent yourself like how I use my character Gabe, no he doesn't have to have a name it can still technically be you.)
2.) no recolours or some one else characters, unless you want to get beat up then maybe.
3.) have an image of what you're character looks like attached to you're post.

Things you can do to get a better chance of getting in.
1.) have a set of sprites attached to your post (preferably have your character sprites 16x16)
2.) have a well explained plan of how your character could work (as an buddy or enemy)
3.) I know who you are.

- Beta tester -
I need someone who's very good at this game to tell me any issues that they encounter.
1.) The first way to do this is by getting a flawless victory. (don't take any damage) And then posting the image tha game takes to the forum thread for this game. (It takes a picture so don't be stupid enough to think you could lie about it.)
2.) become a cameo (see above) but this is more so to see if you like your position.
3.) If I know and trust you feel free to ask if you could beta test the game.

- Player 2 -
I'm not to keen on keeping Idiot9.0.1 (may keep him as a secret character)
So just ask if you'd like to be player two but you must follow the same rules for becoming a buddy (best way to increase your chances is to have your character/you be the same size as idiot.)

Please check the forum thread for more updates and announcements.

- Credits -
Renhoek - creator
Idiot9.0 - main chcaractor
Deey - shadow engine

Thanks for taking the time to read me, if you have any questions or suggestions feel free to ask in the thread (Did I say check the thread? I think you should check the thread.)

If you're interested in beating my high score the highest I've gotten is
17914 point (27914 if you add the Flawless)
It contains all the information you need to know.

As I've stated in the Read me I'm curious how many people here would like to be in this game (With the biggest role being Player 2) The reason I haven't done this already is because I don't want to add people without their permission.
here's the section on how to participate in the above read me.

- You -
Want to be part of the game or have access to the beta as I update the game?
read below

- To get a budy -
okay before you make a request there's a set of rules you're request must have
1.) You must have an original character (it could be a character you use to represent yourself like how I use my character Gabe, no he doesn't have to have a name it can still technically be you.)
2.) no recolours or some one else characters, unless you want to get beat up then maybe.
3.) have an image of what you're character looks like attached to you're post.

Things you can do to get a better chance of getting in.
1.) have a set of sprites attached to your post (preferably have your character sprites 16x16)
2.) have a well explained plan of how your character could work (as an buddy or enemy)
3.) I know who you are.

- Beta tester -
I need someone who's very good at this game to tell me any issues that they encounter.
1.) The first way to do this is by getting a flawless victory. (don't take any damage) And then posting the image tha game takes to the forum thread for this game. (It takes a picture so don't be stupid enough to think you could lie about it.)
2.) become a cameo (see above) but this is more so to see if you like your position.
3.) If I know and trust you feel free to ask if you could beta test the game.

- Player 2 -
I'm not to keen on keeping Idiot9.0.1 (may keep him as a secret character)
So just ask if you'd like to be player two but you must follow the same rules for becoming a buddy (best way to increase your chances is to have your character/you be the same size as idiot.)
Just make a post if you'd like to be in the game.

Anyway enjoy the demo!
http://www.mediafire.com/download/83he8 ... d/Demo.zip

P.S. The fact that this is the second game staring Idiot is pure coincidence.
Last edited by renhoek on 28 Apr 2014, 14:51, edited 2 times in total.

Assasin-Kiashi

Post » 17 Jul 2013, 10:38

what coding engine are you using? If you are using love, could you please include a .love file for mac + linux users?
I'm also very interested in possibly becoming a character... I'm gonna make sure to follow the art style too. I'll get to making some example sprites. as for which oc im using... GEE I WONDER WHO:
(minus the portal gun of course)
EDIT: could I know the proportions of idiot's sprite? I need to get the example sprites the same size, cause he definitely isn't 16x16

renhoek

Post » 17 Jul 2013, 10:56

I'm probably the only person on the forum who doesn't use love, I use game maker 8.1 Pro (this is one of the reasons I was so nervous in the first place because of how many people use it to make shit games. By the way I use coding and not the drag and drop feature) I'll do some research soon to see if there is any sort of issues with mac and Linux users. Once it's complete I might upload the source GMK for the small amount of users who do have this program here.

One last thing would you like your character to be a buddy or a player (I may make a character select depending on how many people want to be a playable character.)

Also for those wanting to be player two here's the axis (it's the inverted section)

Assasin-Kiashi

Post » 17 Jul 2013, 11:59

character: Kiashi
type: Player
art:
large art shown above, sprite sheet:
w/ boxes:
w/o boxes:

guide to which sprite is which by order of box order (left to right):
hover frame 3, hover frame 2, hover frame 1, idle, idle blast, hover blast, jump blast, jump

HOVERS INSTEAD OF ACTUAL WALK CYCLE COS ITS NOT IN THE BUDGET THEY'RE HARD AND I'M LAZY
Last edited by Assasin-Kiashi on 17 Jul 2013, 12:07, edited 2 times in total.

Jorichi

Post » 17 Jul 2013, 12:02

Great work renhoek!
The graphics look nice and smooth. I'm more of a fast paced gamer so I prefer some more maneuverability and speed for as far as the controls go, but it's great non-the-less. Can't wait to see the final product!
I won't be entering this though, as the only character I have is a pony. And I feel that adding those would ruin it.

Camewel

Post » 17 Jul 2013, 16:44

The secret is excellent. Movement is iffy but overall the game is good.

idiot9.0

Post » 17 Jul 2013, 18:49

10/10 would star in game again.

Kexaihami

Post » 18 Jul 2013, 01:15

This gives me an idea.

BobTheLawyer

Post » 18 Jul 2013, 03:41

Wow. Looks great. I never knew you programmed.
I really don't see why you're throwing a pity party for Idiot9.0.
He's already got another game devoted to him, and All Night Stabyourself Mod was a great success. It had 32 pages. Nothing to cry over.
The mappack died. He needed to recruit better.
All Night Stabyourself was meant for SE, but that never came. That was the only thing that didn't happen.
and no one made me a game...

The game looks great. I will definitely try.
No hate intended towards Idiot. I just don't see why he needs all this.

Qcode

Post » 18 Jul 2013, 03:51

Last edited by Qcode on 21 Oct 2021, 18:17, edited 1 time in total.

idiot9.0

Post » 18 Jul 2013, 04:30

I'm just an overall fantastic character. There should be more games devoted to me obviously. Seriously, just look at that hat! So sexy~

No, but seriously, so what if it has me in it. It's a fun game with potential. It'd be a fun game if it starred anyone else. Plop Camewel in there and it'd still be awesome.

Also Bob, the map didn't die because I have bad recruiting skills, it died because at the time Mappack making was at an all time low and no one liked my guidelines. Not my problem, the levels that people made for it that I included are still fantastic.

renhoek

Post » 18 Jul 2013, 05:58

I wasn't throwing a pity party I'm just sexually attracted to people with white faces.
srsly tho
By the time I started making this I sent Idiot a beta and that's when he told me someone was already making a game about him, besides I'm adding other people as characters in the game (I think I may go through with different playable characters) so it's not all about idiot... Sort of.

Assasin-Kiashi

Post » 18 Jul 2013, 06:26

renhoek wrote:I wasn't throwing a pity party I'm just sexually attracted to people with white faces.
THATS RACIST :U *shot*

BobTheLawyer

Post » 18 Jul 2013, 13:17

Sorry if it came across that way. I think idiot is a great game character. QCode, what I said about it doesn't apply to you.
Renhoek said it was because he was upset about his successful mod, which I don't get. It's the reasoning, not the character.

renhoek

Post » 18 Jul 2013, 13:29

I'm not mad I'm simply trying to help get what I'm saying across clearly.

I started making this around the time Idiot was being told to leave his own thread and after seeing so much aggression in his posts I thought I'd surprise him with something to help relax. (I spent two days making an incomplete beta.)
it's not going to be a big project just something I'll be programing for fun.

Assasin-Kiashi

Post » 23 Jul 2013, 11:47

I completely forgot my horns:
FIXED

HAPPYFACES

Post » 24 Jul 2013, 00:12

I would love to be a buddy for a level, what are the requirements to do such a thing?
I already have a bit drawn out and thought out, but I'm not sure what needs to be done.

HugoBDesigner

Post » 24 Jul 2013, 08:17

I'd love to be a friend or player (or even enemy, but I prefer not being). I want to do the sprites, but all I have is the idle texture (got from the main post). Can some of you give me some image or example of all the sprites (like idle, walking, jumping, etc)? Because I don't know if I'm supposed to follow Assasin's textures...

idiot9.0

Post » 24 Jul 2013, 08:51

I'll assume you want full spritesheet of idiot for reference, so I'll just put this here, courtesy of Renhoek:
http://i.imgur.com/V60ruuM.png
Everything, minus death sprites.

renhoek

Post » 24 Jul 2013, 08:53

basically that ^

you may also want to include a frame of your character in a cage if you want to become a buddy... I gotta think of a better word for that.

idiot9.0

Post » 24 Jul 2013, 08:59

Buddy, helper, partner, assistant, teammate, friend, accomplice, colleague, chum, sidekick, pals, etc. etc.

HAPPYFACES

Post » 24 Jul 2013, 08:59

I think buddy fits this game well. That or "Vengeful Victim".

Mr.Q.Marx?

Post » 24 Jul 2013, 18:07

idiot9.0 wrote:Buddy, helper, partner, assistant, teammate, friend, accomplice, colleague, chum, sidekick, pals, etc. etc.
Associate, co-mate, co-worker, companion, comrade, confidant, crony, intimate, mate, peer, bro, playmate, playdate, ally, cohort, familiar, well-wisher.

TheJonyMyster

Post » 24 Jul 2013, 19:32

Acquaintance?

Assasin-Kiashi

Post » 25 Jul 2013, 11:11

I vote 'Your bitch'

HugoBDesigner

Post » 25 Jul 2013, 19:47

So, I made my character based on Idiot's one. I hope it is all right (if not just tell me):

HAPPYFACES

Post » 26 Jul 2013, 02:01

How big do you want the cage sprites to be?

renhoek

Post » 26 Jul 2013, 02:14

the spries 32x32 I can change the size if this is an issue. As for hugo I'll work him in as a 'your bitch' as I don't think I could think of something that would make your character unique to the playable ones.

HAPPYFACES

Post » 29 Jul 2013, 08:35

I'mma post these before I lose internet again
Left idiot in for reference, if you'd like me to make some changes... I'll try to get them in before Comcast decides to leave us in the dark again.

You know, as something that people live around every day, you'd think they'd drop all the paying shit and just let people have it for free now... But no, it's a privilege. Just like everything else ever.

renhoek

Post » 29 Jul 2013, 09:39

That's the best bitch I've ever seen.
Seriously good work, I'll find a good level and way to use these.

HAPPYFACES

Post » 29 Jul 2013, 09:56

If you don't mind, I'd also like to put some work into whatever level you wanna put Saint in. I have ideas for a nice Cyber-nature theme, and hey, if my internet gets taken from me again, I'll have even more time to actually do it.
Fuck, now what am I gonna tell Turtle? Now that I'm Idiot's bitch ;-;

renhoek

Post » 10 Aug 2013, 09:51

I wanna get some opinions on level 2 so far, (it took me so long to post about because I felt that the original level 2 was a bit complicated for a second level so now the original level 2 is now level 3.)
Any suggestions?

(the coolest part of the image is that that yellow... Thing only appears once every 4 frames so I was lucky to screen cap it.)
HAPPYFACES wrote:If you don't mind, I'd also like to put some work into whatever level you wanna put Saint in. I have ideas for a nice Cyber-nature theme, and hey, if my internet gets taken from me again, I'll have even more time to actually do it.
Fuck, now what am I gonna tell Turtle? Now that I'm Idiot's bitch ;-;
Sorry for replying so late (I only noticed your post as I posted that preview) just tell me what you'd like to work on and I'll see what I can do.

idiot9.0

Post » 10 Aug 2013, 17:15

looks sexy

Camewel

Post » 10 Aug 2013, 19:29

I'd like to suggest to the rest of the forums (IOSMB4, Pokemon) that this is how you should be doing game dev.

Assasin-Kiashi

Post » 11 Aug 2013, 06:24

I wish I could play it but my windows computer is still at my old house... other than that looking at that screenshot it looks amazing Q u Q

renhoek

Post » 11 Aug 2013, 08:38

Assasin-Kiashi wrote:I wish I could play it but my windows computer is still at my old house... other than that looking at that screenshot it looks amazing Q u Q
Did you receive my private message?

TurretBot

Post » 11 Aug 2013, 14:44

Camewel wrote:I'd like to suggest to the rest of the forums (IOSMB4, Pokemon) that this is how you should be doing game dev.
Define 'this'

renhoek

Post » 11 Aug 2013, 15:26

Turret Opera wrote:
Camewel wrote:I'd like to suggest to the rest of the forums (IOSMB4, Pokemon) that this is how you should be doing game dev.
Define 'this'
Idiot's rampage
noun
How to create a proper development blog. (developer is egotistical)

What camewel was saying is that projects such as IOSMB4 and Pokemon so far only post about their graphics or only discuss concepts that are extremely advanced with no real proof that they know how to make a game. (I have no clue if the people behind the threads have actually worked on their games but from their posts so far I'm guessing this is their first time making games) To noobies who want to make games this is not how you start, it's not something you can learn overnight it's something that can take months if not years, I've spent about 7 years (some where in 2006 or 2007 when I was 10 or 11) studying code in the program I used to make this game and I'm still learning how to code (as some of you probably noticed while playing the demo :P), start out with a small PRIVATE (let's face it you're first game's going to be shit) project and have fun with different methods of programming, once you feel you have the hang of programing I suggest looking at source codes for other games to see how that game works but be careful as some games may not be commented, once you have a basic engine that you're happy with that's when you start a thread or dev blog as by this time you should have a good idea of what you can make as well as show everyone what you're capably of and possibly have people offer to help you. (please note remaking SMBX or trying to make a better SMBX should note be one of your first goals)

My way of posting an update is that I only show features that exist and are programmed in game by showing an image or if it's a release I may make a video for it. If it's not about a feature then I'm either trying to interact with the community, talk about development or I'm trying to gather feedback to improve upon.

If you need another example look at Maurices stabyourself dev blog for how this sort of thing works.

TL;DNR: Don't boast a game you haven't started making.

Please excuse any stupidity I may have said in this post I spent way to much time than I should have making it and I'm tired.

Assasin-Kiashi

Post » 12 Aug 2013, 12:52

renhoek wrote:
Assasin-Kiashi wrote:I wish I could play it but my windows computer is still at my old house... other than that looking at that screenshot it looks amazing Q u Q
Did you receive my private message?
yes, but I was moving, so again, no windows computer set up, only my mac.

popcan12

Post » 26 Aug 2013, 21:14

Wow, what I have to say is, Idiot's revenge is hard but once you get over the fact that the enemy attack patterns for Mario can lead himself to kill himself, then you realize it get's easier. Also, there is a lot of bugs for this release...

renhoek

Post » 27 Aug 2013, 01:57

popcan12 wrote:Image

Wow, what I have to say is, Idiot's revenge is hard but once you get over the fact that the enemy attack patterns for Mario can lead himself to kill himself, then you realize it get's easier. Also, there is a lot of bugs for this release...
I know I'm working on the bugs, (I realise why miyamoto had nightmares of oot) I may make a new demo once I fumigate all the bugs.
also grats on the flawless victory, I'll send you the beta everytime I send other/s their beta.

LightningFire

Post » 27 Aug 2013, 03:02

Awesome stuff you've got here renhoek! The only problem I found is the tiny screen you get to play with(Although I'm pretty sure you can fullscreen it somehow).

idiot9.0

Post » 27 Aug 2013, 04:08

LightningFire wrote:The only problem I found is the tiny screen you get to play with(Although I'm pretty sure you can fullscreen it somehow).
Pressing F4 will make it go fullscreen.

renhoek

Post » 28 Aug 2013, 10:48

I think I'll include a resolution option later on. (fighting writers block is a bitch)

anyway I feel this thread's pretty unexciting so here's an update.
here's a small list of changes
- level 2 is almost finished all that's left is to insert the boss and HAPPYFACES as a buddy
- I'm including an option to choose between console or arcade mode
- console not only changes the title but also add music as well
- there's now a character select screen
- tried my best to fix some technical issues
- slopes are now in the game
- a checkpoint is set the moment you enter a screen (trouble with levels 2 and 3 roofs)
- added Kiashi as a character, he's like luigi but can shoot bullets making it easier to attack enemies without touching them
- updated Idiot sprites (credit Idiot9.0)

Assasin-Kiashi

Post » 28 Aug 2013, 12:32

I probably will make more sprites such as punching and kicking later + victory dance

Camewel

Post » 28 Aug 2013, 12:47

well rounded
oh you

renhoek

Post » 28 Aug 2013, 13:33

Camewel wrote:9.0
well rounded
oh you
I swear to god that was by complete accident.

popcan12

Post » 28 Aug 2013, 21:56

So, have you sent out the betas yet?

renhoek

Post » 29 Aug 2013, 01:50

popcan12 wrote:So, have you sent out the betas yet?
no not yet I'm trying at least finish level 2 before sending (You should pm me if you want to disscus this sort of thing.)

Bubster1300

Post » 29 Aug 2013, 19:23

can someone tell me how you get such smooth gravity physics?