Streaming game development: https://www.twitch.tv/stabyourself Image

Mari0 eXTended 1.3: Jetpack!

Mods, guides how to use and install mods go right in here.
renhoek
User avatar
Posts: 4559
Joined: 11 Feb 2012, 10:04
Reputation: 215

Post » 25 Nov 2012, 06:16

FaycalMenouar wrote:his best mod ? and the best mod in the forums ? yeah i think he will

so why hasn't he done it now if it's so great?

and what makes you so sure he's coming back to this it's been 3 months since his last post.

FaycalMenouar
Posts: 1076
Joined: 11 May 2012, 18:00
Reputation: 2
Contact:

Post » 25 Nov 2012, 10:13

uhh he's working with Maurice on the better level editor mod. and why would he do it NOW ? SE isn't out yet

renhoek
User avatar
Posts: 4559
Joined: 11 Feb 2012, 10:04
Reputation: 215

Post » 25 Nov 2012, 10:49

FaycalMenouar wrote:uhh he's working with Maurice on the better level editor mod. and why would he do it NOW ? SE isn't out yet

why would he bother doing it afterwards,
plus since this thread's not having updates any time soon I'll stop posting here.

copy
User avatar
Posts: 475
Joined: 17 Apr 2012, 16:29
Reputation: 28
Contact:

Post » 14 Dec 2012, 22:12

Wow, I haven't came back to this mod in months.(Yes I just bumped. If I ever need to get back here I can look in my posts :D)

Omegaman
User avatar
Posts: 41
Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 04:34
Reputation: 0

Post » 08 Mar 2013, 01:41

We need more Minecraft stuff. If there'd be mobs, that'd be pretty cool. Maybe a survival mode?
[EDIT:] Just played it.
TOO EPIC FOR WORDS. 12/10.

qaisjp
Posts: 12
Joined: 09 Mar 2013, 14:18
Reputation: 0

Post » 09 Mar 2013, 23:37

I've always tried the rainboom but I never know how to use it, how DO you use it?

Firaga
User avatar
Posts: 944
Joined: 02 Jul 2012, 16:05
Reputation: 118
Contact:

Post » 09 Mar 2013, 23:39

qaisjp wrote:I've always tried the rainboom but I never know how to use it, how DO you use it?

Unlock the ability to use it VIA Beating the game or Konami Code.
Make sure it's checked in the 'Options'
Get yourself in a portal loop.
Shoot a wall/floor and you'll go rocketing.

qaisjp
Posts: 12
Joined: 09 Mar 2013, 14:18
Reputation: 0

Post » 09 Mar 2013, 23:47

Ahh that sounds cool. :D
I already cheated my way to get the cheats (analysed code then modified options file)

copy
User avatar
Posts: 475
Joined: 17 Apr 2012, 16:29
Reputation: 28
Contact:

Post » 10 Mar 2013, 00:18

good work on reviving a dead thread.

qaisjp
Posts: 12
Joined: 09 Mar 2013, 14:18
Reputation: 0

Post » 10 Mar 2013, 00:27

aveond wrote:good work on reviving a dead thread.

actually you revived it, i just contributed to a discussion that had its last contributor yesterday.

Villager103
User avatar
Posts: 612
Joined: 31 Jan 2013, 14:50
Reputation: 54
Contact:

Post » 31 Mar 2013, 19:42

Add new cheat: RAINING GEL

endercreep
Posts: 1
Joined: 15 Apr 2013, 06:13
Reputation: 0

Post » 15 Apr 2013, 06:23

I have an error report that whenever I try to start the game. any help... please? here's the error...

error

menu.lua:1293: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)


Traceback

menu.lua:1293: in function load 'background'
menu.lua:51: in function 'menu_load'
intro.lua:29: in function 'intro_update'
main.lua:848: in function 'update'
[C]: in function'xpcall'

TheNyanLover
User avatar
Posts: 3
Joined: 26 Apr 2013, 15:49
Reputation: 0

Post » 29 Apr 2013, 11:11

I think you should make Mario Fly with pair of Crimson Eagle Wing,Fairy wing,angel wing,Devil wing :3. The Jetpack was like buttah!

evsey9
Posts: 2
Joined: 04 May 2013, 10:36
Reputation: 0

Post » 04 May 2013, 10:40

PLEASE TYPE THE CONTROLS! And how to use destroyer and ground pound?

zorua7551
User avatar
Posts: 194
Joined: 10 Jul 2013, 04:23
Reputation: 5

Post » 10 Jul 2013, 23:25

endercreep wrote:I have an error report that whenever I try to start the game. any help... please? here's the error...

error

menu.lua:1293: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)


Traceback

menu.lua:1293: in function load 'background'
menu.lua:51: in function 'menu_load'
intro.lua:29: in function 'intro_update'
main.lua:848: in function 'update'
[C]: in function'xpcall'

try re downloading the game then see if it works

TheJonyMyster
User avatar
Posts: 1873
Joined: 03 Sep 2012, 05:12
Reputation: 24
Contact:

Post » 10 Jul 2013, 23:31

Probably wouldn't work. Mari0 mods are separate from the actual game, and re downloading the mod wouldn't change the game anyway. The mistake is in the coding. But what do I know? I can only code LOGO.

zorua7551
User avatar
Posts: 194
Joined: 10 Jul 2013, 04:23
Reputation: 5

Post » 11 Jul 2013, 00:37

TheJonyMyster wrote:Probably wouldn't work. Mari0 mods are separate from the actual game, and re downloading the mod wouldn't change the game anyway. The mistake is in the coding. But what do I know? I can only code LOGO.


not really. but it works for me so. i recommend it or get another mod or something idk

zorua7551
User avatar
Posts: 194
Joined: 10 Jul 2013, 04:23
Reputation: 5

Post » 11 Jul 2013, 15:56

uhh how do you ground pound exactly? cuz i cant really seem to do it and i have the cheat on

Firaga
User avatar
Posts: 944
Joined: 02 Jul 2012, 16:05
Reputation: 118
Contact:

Post » 11 Jul 2013, 16:17

The ground pound (in this mod) is pressing down mid-air, and breaking any breakable blocks below. Destroyer is the same, but can break everything.

zorua7551
User avatar
Posts: 194
Joined: 10 Jul 2013, 04:23
Reputation: 5

Post » 11 Jul 2013, 16:35

Firaga wrote:The ground pound (in this mod) is pressing down mid-air, and breaking any breakable blocks below. Destroyer is the same, but can break everything.


i tryed that and mario doesnt seem to ground pound for some reason

Firaga
User avatar
Posts: 944
Joined: 02 Jul 2012, 16:05
Reputation: 118
Contact:

Post » 11 Jul 2013, 16:51

zorua7551 wrote:
Firaga wrote:The ground pound (in this mod) is pressing down mid-air, and breaking any breakable blocks below. Destroyer is the same, but can break everything.


i tryed that and mario doesnt seem to ground pound for some reason

These have to come into account for a 'ground pound'.
    - You must be at least Big Mario (Mushroom'd, or Fireball)
    - You must be crouched when you land, it doesn't matter how you start off a jump.
    - It must be activated in the 'Cheats' list
Any issues, I'll put a picture up on what happens when you ground pound.

Before the block is broken.
Image
Mid-crouch-jump.
Image
Contact to the block breaks it.
Image

zorua7551
User avatar
Posts: 194
Joined: 10 Jul 2013, 04:23
Reputation: 5

Post » 11 Jul 2013, 19:15

Firaga wrote:
zorua7551 wrote:
Firaga wrote:The ground pound (in this mod) is pressing down mid-air, and breaking any breakable blocks below. Destroyer is the same, but can break everything.


i tryed that and mario doesnt seem to ground pound for some reason

These have to come into account for a 'ground pound'.
    - You must be at least Big Mario (Mushroom'd, or Fireball)
    - You must be crouched when you land, it doesn't matter how you start off a jump.
    - It must be activated in the 'Cheats' list
Any issues, I'll put a picture up on what happens when you ground pound.

Before the block is broken.
Image
Mid-crouch-jump.
Image
Contact to the block breaks it.
Image


the getting the mushrroms/ fireflower helped. thanks!

eraykaan
User avatar
Posts: 150
Joined: 12 Feb 2012, 15:54
Reputation: 0

Post » 04 Aug 2013, 15:22

Just figured out a bug where you can get infinite coins with rainboom gun... I loved it

robotkoer
Posts: 26
Joined: 04 Mar 2012, 00:30
Reputation: 0

Post » 29 Aug 2013, 19:50

Awesome mod!
Please exclude question mark blocks and respawning screen from bullettime.
Oh and I'd love to see the pacman-style feature where you can't die from falling (like in level maker but now in real game) :P

Assasin-Kiashi
User avatar
Posts: 652
Joined: 07 May 2012, 10:21
Reputation: 267
Contact:

Post » 30 Aug 2013, 14:43

The maker of this mod last visited this website 5 months ago. Please check dates on posts before you accidentally bump them...

CrisZ03
Posts: 4
Joined: 18 Mar 2015, 13:26
Reputation: 0

Post » 12 Jul 2015, 19:40

LightningFire wrote:Second best mod ever. You should make it MarioMS compatible. Also:
Image

what is that??

Shyguylover
User avatar
Posts: 13
Joined: 20 Nov 2015, 19:30
Reputation: 3

Post » 20 Nov 2015, 19:38

You can enter World -1 with Rainboomgun :D

sonic1fan
User avatar
Posts: 20
Joined: 10 May 2013, 22:50
Reputation: 0

Post » 20 Mar 2017, 23:17

link is broke

sonic1fan
User avatar
Posts: 20
Joined: 10 May 2013, 22:50
Reputation: 0

Post » 25 Apr 2017, 03:16

im back boys

by the way

>link is broke

Eden GT
User avatar
Posts: 250
Joined: 13 Jun 2015, 08:52
Reputation: 73
Contact:

Post » 25 Apr 2017, 05:40

sonic1fan wrote:im back boys

by the way

>link is broke


You don't necessary need to mention it twice. People will come to it automatically. Moreover, this forum is slightly inactive.

Drax47
User avatar
Posts: 6
Joined: 01 May 2017, 13:34
Reputation: 2
Contact:

Post » 06 May 2017, 12:45

Does anyone else have this mod and could upload it to another file sharing website, pretty please ?
I apologize for re-reviving this.


Return to “Modding”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: cracking open a cold one and 0 guests

cron