Problems running games? Right in here.
HugoBDesigner

Post » 21 Apr 2013, 23:29

This only happened when I changed my computer:

Any idea of what is happening?

Sašo
Stabyourself.net

Post » 22 Apr 2013, 00:37

...Would you mind explaining in a little more detail?

HugoBDesigner

Post » 22 Apr 2013, 01:23

Sašo wrote:...Would you mind explaining in a little more detail?
OK. Since my motherboard burned, I had to call someone to change it. But the man who did it changed into a really, REALLY poor and outdated one. Before that Ortho was normal, and after that the screen is duplicated. The buttons can be "clicked" in the same place as usual, but we can't see it clearly, because the image is divided.

I'm almost sure that it's a problem with my PC, but do you know if there's a way to fix it?

Sašo
Stabyourself.net

Post » 22 Apr 2013, 02:05

If you had your motherboard changed, you should quite literally wipe all your drivers and reinstall the newest ones from manufacturer's website/windows update. Since windows seems to still boot I'll just assume you're on Windows 7. Windows XP is unlikely to go through a motherboard change and still function half normal.

HugoBDesigner

Post » 22 Apr 2013, 02:34

Sašo wrote:If you had your motherboard changed, you should quite literally wipe all your drivers and reinstall the newest ones from manufacturer's website/windows update. Since windows seems to still boot I'll just assume you're on Windows 7. Windows XP is unlikely to go through a motherboard change and still function half normal.
I'm on Windows Xp :)
I think I'll have to keep searching for a graphic driver. I've been searching for a very long time, and still haven't found it :(
Thanks, anyway.

Flutter Skye

Post » 22 Apr 2013, 09:02

HugoBDesigner wrote:
Sašo wrote:If you had your motherboard changed, you should quite literally wipe all your drivers and reinstall the newest ones from manufacturer's website/windows update. Since windows seems to still boot I'll just assume you're on Windows 7. Windows XP is unlikely to go through a motherboard change and still function half normal.
I'm on Windows Xp :)
I think I'll have to keep searching for a graphic driver. I've been searching for a very long time, and still haven't found it :(
Thanks, anyway.
If you have Intel http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/detect/

Sašo
Stabyourself.net

Post » 22 Apr 2013, 10:28

XP? I'm surprised it even boots, let alone work to any degree.

Are you using an onboard graphics card or do you have a seperate GPU? Either way, you should check for the motherboard model (or ask the guy who replaced it).

HugoBDesigner

Post » 22 Apr 2013, 17:25

Sašo wrote:XP? I'm surprised it even boots, let alone work to any degree.

Are you using an onboard graphics card or do you have a seperate GPU? Either way, you should check for the motherboard model (or ask the guy who replaced it).
Well, thanks. I'll have to check it anyway :(