In conjunction make mappack about AT

Mapping related threads and questions go in here!
sashachuik0v

Post » 05 Apr 2016, 23:41

Hi, carbon forms of life! I have an idea. (For the record - I'm just a storehouse of useless, is not interesting to anyone unrealistic ideas) I want to make mappack about adventure time (Finn looking for Jake, but in the first seven of the castles there are different princesses and say "I'm sorry Finn, but Jake is in another castle!) But I'm not good at love2d, although I draw quite well and also do pixel art cool. I suggest try to do it with someone, can someone will be interested. But maybe not. it's me!

sashachuik0v

Post » 06 Apr 2016, 19:53

uh no, okay

Qwerbey

Post » 06 Apr 2016, 20:36

Nobody's terribly interested in making a group mappack, so you're going to have to do levels, too. I can tell you that your princesses idea would actually be incredibly easy to do; since the text Toad says is literally just a string, and you can easily fake the different princesses by using an invisible Toad graphic and custom tiles.

sashachuik0v

Post » 04 Jun 2016, 18:04

QwertymanO07 wrote:Nobody's terribly interested in making a group mappack, so you're going to have to do levels, too. I can tell you that your princesses idea would actually be incredibly easy to do; since the text Toad says is literally just a string, and you can easily fake the different princesses by using an invisible Toad graphic and custom tiles.
No, everything is fine. I have long found "alesan99's entities" and started making mappack. (But now dead the laptop with the game and I still do not do anything). In this forum, all threads are closing unnecessary?