MOD IDEIAS

General Mar0 discussion has been moved to this subforum!
espioner

Post » 19 Feb 2016, 18:04

speak your ideas here!!!

OrbitalBlueprint

Post » 19 Feb 2016, 18:39

You do know we have the modding subforum, right?

HugoBDesigner

Post » 19 Feb 2016, 18:45

Unless you're taking requests to make mods for people (which, judging by your deathrun requests, you can't), I don't think we need a "mod ideas" thread.

First because lots of people already made threads like this. For example:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3011

Second, because most modders are busy with either their own mods (Alesan, for example) or busy with other projects.

Third, it's easy to just go "I'd love this, this and this on Mari0". I did that myself on my very first post, but as you can see there, people are not willing to work for other people that just dump "ideas". The best chance you have to getting what you want is by doing what I did: doing it yourself. It's also a great way of learning programming and game design in general.

Last, but not least: is this a "anyone can have ideas" thread or is it targeted at some specific people? I'm betting it's the first, but I don't see anyone willing to put the time and effort to make a mod, especially since these mod requests are usually very complicated to implement. Modding is not as easy as you might think.

tl;dr Nobody in Stabyourself is willing to take mod requests. Maybe specific features requests could work, Alesan and I do this all the time, but whole mods from requests, no.

HansAgain

Post » 19 Feb 2016, 18:48

He knows.
Not only that, it's not the first time a thread for mod ideas is done (even with better grammar).
Also, it's not necessary to make a thread only to encourage people talking about ideas, if they want to suggest an idea for a mod, they can post it in tha chat room thread, or or even make a thread by yourself.

PS: even before posting it i know i''ve been ninja'd by Hugo. Thanks, mate.

espioner

Post » 19 Feb 2016, 21:35

ok thanks to talking ^^~ :>