Joystick Help

General Mar0 discussion has been moved to this subforum!
Narniashark

Post » 07 Mar 2012, 07:34

Hi! I've been using a keyboard to play Mari0, but I wanted to try to play with my snazzy new joystick (Logitech Extreme 3D Pro). The game picked it up just fine - turn my stick left to go left, right to go right, ect. I set my Jump and Run buttons to what fit for me.

When I tried to play, everything worked smoothly, except that I couldn't jump. I hit the button, but couldn't jump. I could run, though, so it's only with jumping. I reversed the buttons to make sure it wasn't the button not working, but the button works fine, it's just something with the game. I do have the newest version (1.3). I'm running Windows 7 64-bit.

If anybody can help, that'd be great! Thanks! :)

drewhearle

Post » 08 Mar 2012, 05:27

Just wanted to chime in that I'm having the same problem with a Gravis Destroyer Tiltpad on Win7 x64 and on Mac OS X 10.7.3. The pad works fine in the Windows control panel, and the Mari0 controller setup detects all buttons fine, but when I play the game the only thing that works the D-pad (left, right, up, down). I can't use other the buttons (jump, run, reload, use). Tested with 1.3.