Mario I UPDATE

General Mar0 discussion has been moved to this subforum!
Cerulean AL

Post » 11 Mar 2016, 03:34

Bad news about my new upcoming mappack Mario I.Due to my gmail account being hacked and my other computer breaking,all of the Mario I memory I had is gone and I have to start over.Mario I is not cancelled but will be released later in the future.Instead I will work on a different Mari0 mappack for now that will be short but hard and fun hat won't be released for a while and work on a full project while I try to get the memory back from someone I gave a demo of it from.Sorry for the bad news.

HansAgain

Post » 12 Mar 2016, 02:31

Sorry to read that, but don't worry, most of the time, remaking a thing makes it be better than the first time, and don't rush it, finishing it quickly is not as important as making it properly, good luck.

And now, I suggest you to not make threads for stuff you could say in the Chat "Room" thread, it bother most of the people here.

Cerulean AL

Post » 12 Mar 2016, 17:04

Hans1998 wrote:Sorry to read that, but don't worry, most of the time, remaking a thing makes it be better than the first time, and don't rush it, finishing it quickly is not as important as making it properly, good luck.

And now, I suggest you to not make threads for stuff you could say in the Chat "Room" thread, it bother most of the people here.
Thanks.And don't worry,I will not rush it.This time i think I will have screenshots when it's ready and upload a demo.

MF064DD

Post » 12 Mar 2016, 17:32

Wow. That really sucks man. It's happened to me once on a SMBX project I got really far into (7 worlds out of 9), so I know how you feel. I hope the best of luck for the rebirth of your project.

I'm glad you're deciding to take things slow this time around. Rushed out mappacks are probably some of the worst maps here on the forums, so taking things a new direction is a good idea.

Cerulean AL

Post » 13 Mar 2016, 03:31

Mariofan064 wrote:Wow. That really sucks man. It's happened to me once on a SMBX project I got really far into (7 worlds out of 9), so I know how you feel. I hope the best of luck for the rebirth of your project.

I'm glad you're deciding to take things slow this time around. Rushed out mappacks are probably some of the worst maps here on the forums, so taking things a new direction is a good idea.
Thanks.I will work really hard on it.The reason I usually uload my new mappacks early are usually because I have fun making them and work on them all the time.This time I tried not to work on it for that long everyday because people did not like it when I uploaded the Mari0 ADVENTURE series too early.