Streaming game development: https://www.twitch.tv/stabyourself Image

T0mb Raider (Mari0 1.6 mappack) [Preview]

Alejo25356
Posts: 3
Joined: 16 Feb 2016, 10:45
Reputation: 3
Contact:

Post » 16 Feb 2016, 12:05

Hi guys, this is my first topic and I want to show you the preview of one of my mappacks.
I never upload none of them, but now i have a count and a lot of free time, so...
At first place, sorry for my english. I'm from Argentina, and ussually I have a lot of ortographic mistakes in this language.
I start this mappack last night and really like to me how it lucks. It's based in the stile of Tomb Raider's games and the puzzles of our loved Mari0 (dah), with a tileset created and edited by me. I'm going to upload the progress sometimes, until I finish it.
I only made two levels yesterday, but I have great ideas for the temathic of the worlds and the tileset.

Screenshots:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

What do you think about it? I want some opinions.
Last edited by Alejo25356 on 16 Feb 2016, 13:02, edited 2 times in total.

Villager103
User avatar
Posts: 605
Joined: 31 Jan 2013, 14:50
Reputation: 54
Contact:

Post » 16 Feb 2016, 12:22

Could use some work and Mari0 SE is a lot better as you have more options and customization things. Also, there is no download.

Alejo25356
Posts: 3
Joined: 16 Feb 2016, 10:45
Reputation: 3
Contact:

Post » 16 Feb 2016, 12:43

Villager103 wrote:Could use some work and Mari0 SE is a lot better as you have more options and customization things. Also, there is no download.


It's just a preview, I'm going to upload the full mappack when it's done.
I can't use Mari0 SE. Don't know the reason, love.exe doesn't work in my computer. I try every solucion I found on internet, but still not work.

Villager103
User avatar
Posts: 605
Joined: 31 Jan 2013, 14:50
Reputation: 54
Contact:

Post » 16 Feb 2016, 13:26

Alejo25356 wrote:
Villager103 wrote:Could use some work and Mari0 SE is a lot better as you have more options and customization things. Also, there is no download.


It's just a preview, I'm going to upload the full mappack when it's done.
I can't use Mari0 SE. Don't know the reason, love.exe doesn't work in my computer. I try every solucion I found on internet, but still not work.

Have you tried downloading LOVE 9.0.0? I'm pretty sure that's the version SE uses, if i'm not mistaken.

espioner
User avatar
Posts: 117
Joined: 09 May 2015, 01:10
Reputation: 16
Contact:

Post » 16 Feb 2016, 14:49

HOOLYSHIT the map'ack it's fucking AWESOME!

MF064DD
User avatar
Posts: 737
Joined: 20 May 2014, 00:08
Reputation: 286
Contact:

Post » 16 Feb 2016, 23:00

Hey, the visuals look nice. The level design as well. I think the background seems a little too compressed though.

Pro Tip: Post in the MapPack sub forum of this sub forum the next time.

Alejo25356
Posts: 3
Joined: 16 Feb 2016, 10:45
Reputation: 3
Contact:

Post » 16 Feb 2016, 23:26

Mariofan064 wrote:Hey, the visuals look nice. The level design as well. I think the background seems a little too compressed though.

Pro Tip: Post in the MapPack sub forum of this sub forum the next time.


Thanks for the tip, i didn't know that. I'm gonna post it there.
The background of the pictures was changed this morning, I made a better one.


Return to “Mari0”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests