MARI0 ADVENTURE 3 Mappack for Mari0

ZeniX Soft.
User avatar
Posts: 64
Joined: 01 Nov 2015, 17:51
Reputation: 7
Contact:

Post » 09 Jan 2016, 20:12

Image






DOWNLOAD THE GAME AT: http://www.mediafire.com/download/q3e1r ... TURE+3.zip


In this mappack for Mari0 Mario and Luigi go on an adventure to stop the Koopa bros from robbing the museum.

WARNING:THIS MAPPACK ONLY WORKS ON MARI0 SE WHICH YOU CAN DOWNLOAD HERE: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4004z



AND FOR MORE MAPPACKS FOR MARI0 THEN GO TO MY WEBSITE AT: http://superalbertbros.wix.com/mymari0mappacks



Amazing locations to play through!!!

Image

Amazing legends to uncover.

Image

NEW HUB worlds.

Image

And NEW boss battles.

Image

If you are looking for an amazing mappack to play try this one out!!!

Before you say anything i only made some of these enemies,the rest I just downloaded!!!

IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHICH ENEMIES I MADE THEN GO HERE TO DOWNLOAD THEM: http://www.mediafire.com/download/fs44g ... PACK+2.zip

OR GO TO http://forum.stabyourself.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4009The%20Enemy%20Respositorium

HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!
Last edited by ZeniX Soft. on 03 Feb 2016, 02:27, edited 1 time in total.

ZeniX Soft.
User avatar
Posts: 64
Joined: 01 Nov 2015, 17:51
Reputation: 7
Contact:

Post » 09 Jan 2016, 20:13

Did I mention that the dialog does not repeat?

Unless you die without getting a checkpoint.

Plus there are more checkpoints.

MF064DD
User avatar
Posts: 737
Joined: 20 May 2014, 00:08
Reputation: 284
Contact:

Post » 09 Jan 2016, 21:36

I feel like all these sequels come out too fast. I think the maps are "ok", but try to improve on the first 2 before releasing more. People get bored quickly. Also, you can edit the original posts without making 3 separate topics about the same game with the same concept. My opinion.

Downloading the game though. I'll see what I might like.

ZeniX Soft.
User avatar
Posts: 64
Joined: 01 Nov 2015, 17:51
Reputation: 7
Contact:

Post » 09 Jan 2016, 21:58

Mariofan064 wrote:I feel like all these sequels come out too fast. I think the maps are "ok", but try to improve on the first 2 before releasing more. People get bored quickly. Also, you can edit the original posts without making 3 separate topics about the same game with the same concept. My opinion.

Downloading the game though. I'll see what I might like.


OK.I will update the other 2.

QwertymanO07
User avatar
Posts: 1248
Joined: 05 Oct 2012, 07:58
Reputation: 315
Contact:

Post » 09 Jan 2016, 22:13

These remind me a lot of The Long Adventure. You're just putting these out too fast to polish, and you're doing almost nothing new. Honestly, I don't even have the energy to do an actual review.

Worth Downloading:
No. Neither is the second one.

Tecminer
User avatar
Posts: 483
Joined: 11 Jan 2014, 20:44
Reputation: 179
Contact:

Post » 09 Jan 2016, 22:53

woah luigi got fat

ZeniX Soft.
User avatar
Posts: 64
Joined: 01 Nov 2015, 17:51
Reputation: 7
Contact:

Post » 10 Jan 2016, 01:17

QwertymanO07 wrote:These remind me a lot of The Long Adventure. You're just putting these out too fast to polish, and you're doing almost nothing new. Honestly, I don't even have the energy to do an actual review.

Worth Downloading:
No. Neither is the second one.


Did you play it?

Villager103
User avatar
Posts: 602
Joined: 31 Jan 2013, 14:50
Reputation: 53
Contact:

Post » 10 Jan 2016, 13:35

You need to put more polish into this. Use custom tiles.

There is a whole level made of just ? blocks, judging by the screenshots. You need to use custom tiles and backgrounds to make this really stand out. Take some inspiration from actual Mario levels. The level design is quite poor from what i've seen.

Long story short: You need to use custom stuff and learn how to make better levels.

Mari0_Player
User avatar
Posts: 414
Joined: 23 Sep 2013, 00:48
Reputation: 48

Post » 10 Jan 2016, 15:09

Mappacks belong in the Mapping section, by the way.

ZeniX Soft.
User avatar
Posts: 64
Joined: 01 Nov 2015, 17:51
Reputation: 7
Contact:

Post » 10 Jan 2016, 17:53

Villager103 wrote:You need to put more polish into this. Use custom tiles.

There is a whole level made of just ? blocks, judging by the screenshots. You need to use custom tiles and backgrounds to make this really stand out. Take some inspiration from actual Mario levels. The level design is quite poor from what i've seen.

Long story short: You need to use custom stuff and learn how to make better levels.


OK,RIGHT NOW I AM TRYING TO WORK ON ANOTHER MAPPACK AND IT'S NOT MARI0 ADVENTURE.

AND THE LEVEL FULL OF ? BLOCKS IS RICHVILLE SO EVERYONE THERE IS RICH.




HAS ANYONE EVEN TRIED THIS ONE,GIVE IT A CHANCE AT LEAST.

Villager103
User avatar
Posts: 602
Joined: 31 Jan 2013, 14:50
Reputation: 53
Contact:

Post » 11 Jan 2016, 00:14

SAB SUPERALBERTBROS wrote:
Villager103 wrote:You need to put more polish into this. Use custom tiles.

There is a whole level made of just ? blocks, judging by the screenshots. You need to use custom tiles and backgrounds to make this really stand out. Take some inspiration from actual Mario levels. The level design is quite poor from what i've seen.

Long story short: You need to use custom stuff and learn how to make better levels.


OK,RIGHT NOW I AM TRYING TO WORK ON ANOTHER MAPPACK AND IT'S NOT MARI0 ADVENTURE.

AND THE LEVEL FULL OF ? BLOCKS IS RICHVILLE SO EVERYONE THERE IS RICH.




HAS ANYONE EVEN TRIED THIS ONE,GIVE IT A CHANCE AT LEAST.

Jesus, calm the hell down. Just because everyone in a town is rich doesn't mean that the whole level has to look ugly. Use custom tiles for god's sake! Or something!

QwertymanO07
User avatar
Posts: 1248
Joined: 05 Oct 2012, 07:58
Reputation: 315
Contact:

Post » 11 Jan 2016, 00:27

SAB SUPERALBERTBROS wrote:HAS ANYONE EVEN TRIED THIS ONE,GIVE IT A CHANCE AT LEAST.

I tried it. Even the most interesting parts (to me, the ones with ???) were mediocre at best, and absolutely terrible at worst.

ZeniX Soft.
User avatar
Posts: 64
Joined: 01 Nov 2015, 17:51
Reputation: 7
Contact:

Post » 11 Jan 2016, 14:03

Villager103 wrote:
SAB SUPERALBERTBROS wrote:
Villager103 wrote:You need to put more polish into this. Use custom tiles.

There is a whole level made of just ? blocks, judging by the screenshots. You need to use custom tiles and backgrounds to make this really stand out. Take some inspiration from actual Mario levels. The level design is quite poor from what i've seen.

Long story short: You need to use custom stuff and learn how to make better levels.


OK,RIGHT NOW I AM TRYING TO WORK ON ANOTHER MAPPACK AND IT'S NOT MARI0 ADVENTURE.

AND THE LEVEL FULL OF ? BLOCKS IS RICHVILLE SO EVERYONE THERE IS RICH.




HAS ANYONE EVEN TRIED THIS ONE,GIVE IT A CHANCE AT LEAST.

Jesus, calm the hell down. Just because everyone in a town is rich doesn't mean that the whole level has to look ugly. Use custom tiles for god's sake! Or something!


Do not worry I was not mad,you probably miss read it. Sorry about that.

Technochips
User avatar
Posts: 681
Joined: 12 Mar 2015, 16:05
Reputation: 186
Contact:

Post » 11 Jan 2016, 14:50

SAB SUPERALBERTBROS wrote:
Villager103 wrote:
SAB SUPERALBERTBROS wrote:
OK,RIGHT NOW I AM TRYING TO WORK ON ANOTHER MAPPACK AND IT'S NOT MARI0 ADVENTURE.

AND THE LEVEL FULL OF ? BLOCKS IS RICHVILLE SO EVERYONE THERE IS RICH.




HAS ANYONE EVEN TRIED THIS ONE,GIVE IT A CHANCE AT LEAST.

Jesus, calm the hell down. Just because everyone in a town is rich doesn't mean that the whole level has to look ugly. Use custom tiles for god's sake! Or something!


Do not worry I was not mad,you probably miss read it. Sorry about that.

MAYBE BECAUSE YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE THE CAP BUTTON ACTIVATED?

TurretBot
User avatar
Posts: 4634
Joined: 15 Mar 2012, 23:18
Reputation: 713
Contact:

Post » 11 Jan 2016, 15:28

MAYBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZeniX Soft.
User avatar
Posts: 64
Joined: 01 Nov 2015, 17:51
Reputation: 7
Contact:

Post » 11 Jan 2016, 23:06

I wonder if anyone figured out the secret?Probably not.

Villager103
User avatar
Posts: 602
Joined: 31 Jan 2013, 14:50
Reputation: 53
Contact:

Post » 23 Jan 2016, 07:28

SAB SUPERALBERTBROS wrote:I wonder if anyone figured out the secret?Probably not.

Because nobody has the motivation to actually complete the mappack.

HansAgain
User avatar
Posts: 1133
Joined: 03 Feb 2012, 18:51
Reputation: 265
Contact:

Post » 23 Jan 2016, 15:51

Villager103 wrote:Because nobody has the motivation to actually complete the mappack.

Image


Return to “Mari0”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron