Unofficial Cheat Descriptions topic

General Mar0 discussion has been moved to this subforum!

Post » 05 Mar 2012, 05:03

First post and I just wanna put this as a point of reference for anyone who may or may not be confused on what the cheats in the game do.

I put them into separate code tags to split them up better.

Code: Select all

Mode: Changes what your gun does in the game. Three modes:

1. Portal. Default gun.
2. Minecraft. Changes your portal gun to a pickaxe. Lets you mine blocks and place them.
3. Gel Cannon. Changes your gun to, well, a gel cannon. Left click launches blue gel and right click launches orange gel.

Knockback: Makes it so that, when you fire your portal gun, you get knocked back.

Bullettime: When enabled, you can scroll down on the mouse wheel to slow down time. After slowing down time, you can scroll the mouse wheel up to make time normal again.

Huge Mario: Makes Mario, well, huge. By that I mean, he will take up the whole screen. He can run through blocks, destroying them. Jumping will also destroy the floor, which may or may not be a bug.

(I noticed that running into a pipe with an exit enabled on it will make you enter that exit every time. It's incredibly annoying.)

Goomba Attack: Makes it rain goombas, but only if the screen moves.

Note: Using with Mega Mario cheat makes for super mega points.

Sonic Rainboom: If you create a typical repeating portal tunnel in this sort of fashion...
-- = portal
xx = blocks

xx
--

--
xx

... and fall through it for a bit, then shoot a portal elsewhere, it will launch you out of that portal with a magnificent rainbow effect.

Player Collision: Makes it so that you collide with other players in multiplayer.
Last edited by Quote on 05 Mar 2012, 05:11, edited 3 times in total.

byrono

Post » 05 Mar 2012, 05:06

For the sonic rainboom one

and for the player collision one, You collide with other player's in multiplayer.

Raicuparta

Post » 05 Mar 2012, 05:14

My god why is that video so loud, reminds me of this except not funny

Post » 05 Mar 2012, 05:19

Thanks for the descriptions, Bryono. Added to the first post.

NOW WE WAIT FOR MORE CHEATS TO BE ADDED