PS Vita Port

General Mar0 discussion has been moved to this subforum!
link2sai

Post » 17 Jun 2015, 09:19

hello all am new here but I've played 2 of the best game made here, Not Tetris 2 and Mari0 and I must am stuck in a 8-bit loop and am in love

On Monday Rejuvenate introduced to the world, its for native Vita homebrew scene and an SDK was made too

Am big fan of Mari0 and the Vita, I would cry tears just to see Mari0 on my Vita( and Not Tetris 2)

Please admin/devs give it a thought( this can be the Biggest or popular games on the Vita scene)

Wilo

Post » 17 Jun 2015, 09:26

this has been discussed for every other mobile platform.
short answer: no

MM102

Post » 17 Jun 2015, 09:37

the main problem I see would be getting love to work on vita correctly
but other than that the games are open source so if you can configure the controls and everything correctly good for you
I know that ortho-robot was ported to android (although not the best controlling)
unfortunately I don't think many people know enough to be willing to help
sorry

Turtle95

Post » 17 Jun 2015, 20:09

MM102 wrote:the main problem I see would be getting love to work on vita correctly
but other than that the games are open source so if you can configure the controls and everything correctly good for you
I know that ortho-robot was ported to android (although not the best controlling)
unfortunately I don't think many people know enough to be willing to help
sorry
Actually there is this but it's been abandoned, so unless someone actually wanted to pick up the source code and make it happen, it won't.