How do you add bugs to the bug tracker for the beta?

General Mar0 discussion has been moved to this subforum!
Franpa

Post » 06 Apr 2014, 06:45

I was looking for a way to add to it, but there doesn't appear to be a way. Maybe I have the wrong URL? If so it would be awesome if someone could post the correct URL for me. Alternatively, is it privately maintained and updated via sending email reports to Maurice? If yes, could someone reiterate the correct email address here please?

Edit: Is it okay to report bugs when runnning the game with Love 0.9.1 x64? Should I stick to the 32bit version of LOVE? Should I stick with the mentioned LOVE v0.9.0?

Sky

Post » 06 Apr 2014, 07:18

MagicPillow

Post » 06 Apr 2014, 08:00

Franpa wrote:Should I stick to the 32bit version?
Wait... am I supposed to use 32bit Löve?

Automatik

Post » 06 Apr 2014, 10:03

Franpa wrote:I was looking for a way to add to it, but there doesn't appear to be a way. Maybe I have the wrong URL? If so it would be awesome if someone could post the correct URL for me. Alternatively, is it privately maintained and updated via sending email reports to Maurice? If yes, could someone reiterate the correct email address here please?

Edit: Is it okay to report bugs when runnning the game with Love 0.9.1 x64? Should I stick to the 32bit version of LOVE? Should I stick with the mentioned LOVE v0.9.0?
If the bug is only here when you use Löve x64, send them here : https://bitbucket.org/rude/love/issues
Or else send them to Maurice at crash@stabyourself.net

Franpa

Post » 06 Apr 2014, 10:52

Hmm, okay thanks. I have a feeling that the problem I have is probably related to the version of Love being used and not a bug in the game. Basically I can't remap the controls without the software crashing, the instant I highlight a item (Configuring Keyboard keys) in the menu and press Enter to configure it, it crashes.

Also, with the default controls Left Shift will fire when you have Fire Flower, but it won't make you run and since I can't reconfigure the keys I can't see if its an issue specific to Shift key or a quirk of my keyboard etc.

Automatik

Post » 06 Apr 2014, 11:15

Hmm, okay thanks. I have a feeling that the problem I have is probably related to the version of Love being used and not a bug in the game. Basically I can't remap the controls without the software crashing, the instant I highlight a item (Configuring Keyboard keys) in the menu and press Enter to configure it, it crashes.
Known bug.

Franpa

Post » 06 Apr 2014, 11:40

Okay, thank you. Oh and Maurice, if it was indeed not a known bug than I would've emailed you about it. Don't fret that I basically didn't use the proper bug reporting process even though I said I would, because I was merely confirming the bug was indeed something not previously known before I'd waste your time!