Sonic Rainbowboom

General Mar0 discussion has been moved to this subforum!
VaultBoy101

Post » 17 Mar 2014, 02:45

I've been trying the cheats for Mari0,but there is one I have no idea what it does, or how to do whatever it does. The cheat is called "Sonic Rainbowboom"; please help me!

Firaga

Post » 17 Mar 2014, 02:48

VaultBoy101 wrote:I've been trying the cheats for Mari0,but there is one I have no idea what it does, or how to do whatever it does. The cheat is called "Sonic Rainbowboom"; please help me!
Get yourself in a portal loop (one above you, one below you).
Go through it for a while, and launch yourself. A Sonic Rainboom will launch you instead of no effects. When the camera catches up to you, you will have the Rainbow Dash Hat on.
This is all that happens iirc.

Sunset_Moth

Post » 18 Mar 2014, 19:01

Or just go at a portal fast enough, it just checks your velocity. So you can jump off a tall building in SE and do it. (You have to go through a portal to activate it though.)

Also, it's rainboom, when a pegasus flies fast enough to create a rainbow and a sonic boom at the same time.

Rainbowboom is when rainbow dash explodes or something.
Last edited by Sunset_Moth on 11 Apr 2014, 17:03, edited 1 time in total.

VaultBoy101

Post » 10 Apr 2014, 12:13

Firaga wrote:
VaultBoy101 wrote:I've been trying the cheats for Mari0,but there is one I have no idea what it does, or how to do whatever it does. The cheat is called "Sonic Rainbowboom"; please help me!
Get yourself in a portal loop (one above you, one below you).
Go through it for a while, and launch yourself. A Sonic Rainboom will launch you instead of no effects. When the camera catches up to you, you will have the Rainbow Dash Hat on.
This is all that happens iirc.
Thanks.