Two friends playing Mari0

General Mar0 discussion has been moved to this subforum!
supergamecake

Post » 01 Apr 2013, 01:09

We played Mari0 and would love if people watched it and told us what they thought of it.

Mari0Maker

Post » 01 Apr 2013, 01:12

Please don't advertise.
I will tell you how I like the video though.

It was okay, except my right ear was lonely. XD

Qcode

Post » 01 Apr 2013, 01:15

Last edited by Qcode on 21 Oct 2021, 17:23, edited 1 time in total.

Mari0Maker

Post » 01 Apr 2013, 01:27

Qcode wrote:Nothing's wrong as long as it's relevant. Others have done it before.
Laggy footage is the thing that annoyed me.
I also realized the game was running slower then it should. Not such a great computer.
Then again, it could be the capture software.

Sašo
Stabyourself.net

Post » 01 Apr 2013, 01:27

Consider it my good will to move the topic and not just delete it. If people like it they will respond, if not, the topic will die and go into the depths, like all the others before.

If every single Mari0 let's play was posted here we'd probably have double the current amount of threads. Keep that in mind.

You can also keep that in mind when making video content. You need some appealing factors to gain an audience. There's already thousands of so called pro let's players on the internet and most of them are not exactly popular, usually for good reasons. Those include bad presentation, bad editing, bad whatever. Of course playing games is simple enough, but what isn't simple is gaining and audience (which means knowing what an audience likes) and sticking with it or developing that further.

Of course, you can't know you're good at something and you can't learn without trying.And I can appreciate the fact that you straight up posted "this is my video" instead of the old "hey my friend made a video it's good right?" thing people often pull.

And just for the record, I haven't and I won't watch it.