How to find the data? & Video of Mari0

General Mar0 discussion has been moved to this subforum!
chilokl

Post » 02 Feb 2013, 15:07

I have some question about the game, how can i find the data of the game??or cannot??
And can i delete the data and restart it?

Hope for help!

If you know cantonese, you can click http://youtu.be/LyNdvySXclw to know more about the game.
Also can help to like or even subscribe my youtube channel.
Last edited by chilokl on 02 Feb 2013, 15:30, edited 6 times in total.

renhoek

Post » 02 Feb 2013, 15:17

... Do you even know where you are?

chilokl

Post » 02 Feb 2013, 15:46

xXxrenhoekxXx wrote:... Do you even know where you are?
sorry for that.
i just editing and forget something

Automatik

Post » 02 Feb 2013, 16:15

to know more about the game
You should know that you're talking to guys who know almost everything about mari0, since you're posting on the official forums.

And how can subscribing to your channel or liking your videos help?
"Oh yeah, my problem is solved, because I now have one more subscriber, it's not useless at all, and Youtube give me money when someone like my video or subscribe to my channel, but not when he click on the ads on the video."

Anyways:To go to the mappack folder, go to "select mappack", go to the top, read the instructions on the right and do what it say.
To reset the settings and/or the default mappacks, go to options/misc

If you want to modify the game itself, download the source download and install love2d, then rename mari0_1-6.love to mari0_1-6.zip, open it, make your changes (If you want to change the code, you need to know lua), then rename to *.love and run it with love2d.

chilokl

Post » 02 Feb 2013, 16:24

Automatik wrote:
You should know that you're talking to guys who know almost everything about mari0, since you're posting on the official forums.

"Oh yeah, my problem is solved, because I now have one more subscriber, it's not useless at all, and Youtube give me money when someone like my video or subscribe to my channel, but not when he click on the ads on the video."

Anyways:To go to the mappack folder, go to "select mappack", go to the top, read the instructions on the right and do what it say.

If you want to modify the game itself, download the source download and install love2d, then rename mari0_1-6.love to mari0_1-6.zip, open it, make your changes (If you want to change the code, you need to know lua), then rename to *.love and run it with love2d.

THX A LOT
NOW I KNOW TO PRESS M TO OPEn THE FOLDER

Matu_Il_Mito

Post » 03 Feb 2013, 16:57

chilokl wrote:
Automatik wrote:

THX A LOT
NOW I KNOW TO PRESS M TO OPEn THE FOLDER
Lol, you didn't understand anything that he said...