Oh, look, more suggestions

General Mar0 discussion has been moved to this subforum!
Justin

Post » 14 Jan 2013, 13:36

Shadoo wrote:
xXxrenhoekxXx wrote:
Shadoo wrote:What the fuck happened to this topic?

The only reason you guys are posting in it is because of a necro. Nothing more.
some one came up with a few suggestions of their own what's the harm in that?
Not anything, really. Except they could've just made a topic themselves instead of leaving the topic's threshold.
Im sorry the topic is about suggestions. So my post couldn't have been in a better topic.Plus your ideas are okay but nothing special. My ideas refer to actually being in the game rather than being made via entity editor.So just chill.Also i don't appriciate being called a negro. Im the whitest person on this thread. lol. Oh don't take the im sorry thing seriosly because im not!We don't need 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 suggestion threads in the forum.

Shadoo

Post » 14 Jan 2013, 20:48

Justin wrote:Im sorry the topic is about suggestions. So my post couldn't have been in a better topic.Plus your ideas are okay but nothing special. My ideas refer to actually being in the game rather than being made via entity editor.So just chill.Also i don't appriciate being called a negro. Im the whitest person on this thread. lol. Oh don't take the im sorry thing seriosly because im not!We don't need 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 suggestion threads in the forum.
First of all, you could've made your own topic, because at first this is a topic to show MY suggestions, not yours. So yes, it could have been in a better topic.

Secondly, Necro is not the same thing as Negro you asswipe, necro means a post that revives an at least month old thread.

Thirdly, you have HUGE GODDAMN EGO.

Camewel

Post » 14 Jan 2013, 21:28

Shadoo wrote:this is a topic to show MY suggestions, not yours.
Shadoo wrote:you have HUGE GODDAMN EGO.
mmk

TheSeek

Post » 14 Jan 2013, 21:59

1st, what Camewel said(or pointed out).
2nd, nowhere it's said this is your topic for yours and only yours suggestions.
3rd, this topic was never about a specific suggestion, but about more general suggestions, so why open a new thread for multiple suggestions when there is already a topic(this one) where general suggestions were already made?

Shadoo

Post » 14 Jan 2013, 22:10

TheSeek wrote:1st, what Camewel said(or pointed out).
2nd, nowhere it's said this is your topic for yours and only yours suggestions.
3rd, this topic was never about a specific suggestion, but about more general suggestions, so why open a new thread for multiple suggestions when there is already a topic(this one) where general suggestions were already made?
I never intended for this topic to be for other peoples' suggestions, nor did i say anywhere that they could post suggestions themselves.

By the way, if you really want to try to look that smart i'll just edit the very first post and get a screencap.

EDIT: Screencap created, here you go.
Jesus christ you guys took things completely the wrong way.
Last edited by Shadoo on 14 Jan 2013, 22:21, edited 1 time in total.

Camewel

Post » 14 Jan 2013, 22:23

Yes, because editing in a new rule then blaming people for not following it before it was invented makes you look really smart.
If you really want me to pointlessly argue with you, go ahead and make some pointless response to this message too.

Shadoo

Post » 14 Jan 2013, 22:27

Camewel wrote:Yes, because editing in a new rule then blaming people for not following it before it was invented makes you look really smart.
If you really want me to pointlessly argue with you, go ahead and make some pointless response to this message too.
I really feel like i shouldn'tve had the "don't post your suggestions in this thread unless you're me" because i wouldn't have thought there would be someone stupid enough to force me to jam one in. So i didn't, and this shit happens.

And later on, someone necros this topic and at the same time makes a suggestion of his own, then everyone goes with him saying "oh, maybe this topic is for everyone to suggest in even though only one person did" which makes no fucking sense, because i intended for this topic to be "more suggestions by Shadoo", not "Everyone steal this topic because i didn't say so"

Make sense now?

TheSeek

Post » 14 Jan 2013, 22:55

Shadoo wrote: I never intended for this topic to be for other peoples' suggestions, nor did i say anywhere that they could post suggestions themselves.
This is dumb. That's like saying you can't park in a place where there is no "No Parking Here" sign: if there is a "No Parking Here" then you can't park in there, but if there is no signs then you can park in there, there's no need for a "Park Here" sign.
You are in a forum, if you create a topic about suggestions, people will come in and comment the suggestions and make suggestions themselves, that's how forums work.
You dont own this topic, this is not YOUR topic, this is not a topic about you, this is a topic about suggestions, you just created it.
If you created a topic where you show to others something you created or made(like an art topic), then maybe yes, the topic would be yours and no one should post their creations cuz the topic would be a showcase of your things.
But this is not the case, you made a general suggestions topic, you cant expect people to not post suggestions.
Shadoo wrote: I really feel like i shouldn'tve had the "don't post your suggestions in this thread unless you're me" because i wouldn't have thought there would be someone stupid enough to force me to jam one in. So i didn't, and this shit happens.

And later on, someone necros this topic and at the same time makes a suggestion of his own, then everyone goes with him saying "oh, maybe this topic is for everyone to suggest in even though only one person did" which makes no fucking sense, because i intended for this topic to be "more suggestions by Shadoo", not "Everyone steal this topic because i didn't say so"

Make sense now?
People can't magically read your mind and know something you intended but not said anywhere.

Shadoo

Post » 14 Jan 2013, 23:00

TheSeek wrote:People can't magically read your mind and know something you intended but not said anywhere.
I made a topic previously called "Suggestions." (link is here viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2312) and then later i made this topic titled "Oh, look, more suggestions" as in "More suggestions made by Shadoo"

I'm pretty sure you don't need to know how to read minds to read two topic titles in conjunction with one another.

By the way, since you haven't realized it yet, someone stole my topic. I don't know what the fuck you mean by "you made a general suggestions topic," because i made a "these are my suggestions, have a look" topic.

Sašo
Stabyourself.net

Post » 14 Jan 2013, 23:08

Read last page an a bit more and then you can see what not to post because it's completely irrelevant.

If anyone has any legitimate suggestions and doesn't want a shat up thread, make a new one.