Streaming game development: https://www.twitch.tv/stabyourself Image

ONLY 1 DAY AND 1H!

agenx0
Posts: 4
Joined: 13 Feb 2012, 19:35
Reputation: 0

Post » 27 Feb 2012, 14:13

IS ONLY 1 DAY AND 1H MORE TO THE RELEASE :D
Last edited by agenx0 on 02 Mar 2012, 22:22, edited 14 times in total.

renhoek
User avatar
Posts: 4559
Joined: 11 Feb 2012, 10:04
Reputation: 215

Post » 27 Feb 2012, 15:03

I see it as 5 days oh and yeeees I thought the day would never co-
sorry geting ahead of myself.

Maurice
Stabyourself.net
Posts: 2142
Joined: 01 Feb 2012, 20:19
Reputation: 103

Post » 27 Feb 2012, 15:26

Just 5 days until all the announced delays come in effect!

renhoek
User avatar
Posts: 4559
Joined: 11 Feb 2012, 10:04
Reputation: 215

Post » 27 Feb 2012, 15:33

Maurice wrote:Just 5 days until all the announced delays come in effect!


shouldn't that day be delayed?

EDIT: lol just noticed that in my time zone it has been dalayed a day XD (the game)
Last edited by renhoek on 03 Mar 2012, 02:35, edited 1 time in total.

Kyle Prior
User avatar
Posts: 477
Joined: 02 Feb 2012, 23:38
Reputation: 5

Post » 27 Feb 2012, 19:04

xXxrenhoekxXx wrote:
Maurice wrote:Just 5 days until all the announced delays come in effect!


shouldn't that day be delayed?


Begin the countdown to the countdown for the delays!!

Hen Barrison
User avatar
Posts: 157
Joined: 02 Feb 2012, 23:45
Reputation: 0

Post » 27 Feb 2012, 21:36

Maurice wrote:Just 5 days until all the announced delays come in effect!


You love scarIng stupId people, don't you?

I do too. I just don't get to do It all that often.

cowSheepo
User avatar
Posts: 90
Joined: 02 Feb 2012, 22:57
Reputation: 1

Post » 27 Feb 2012, 21:44

Hen Barrison wrote:
Maurice wrote:Just 5 days until all the announced delays come in effect!


You love scarIng stupId people, don't you?

I do too. I just don't get to do It all that often.

BOO!
hahahaha... I scares you!!!

Lexsym
User avatar
Posts: 84
Joined: 04 Feb 2012, 05:32
Reputation: 1
Contact:

Post » 27 Feb 2012, 23:54

xXxrenhoekxXx wrote:
Maurice wrote:Just 5 days until all the announced delays come in effect!


shouldn't that day be delayed?


It is delayed, for 5 days.

Camewel
Posts: 2996
Joined: 02 Feb 2012, 21:32
Reputation: 35

Post » 28 Feb 2012, 00:18

Well now there's a great big obvious countdown. Everyone rejoice.

renhoek
User avatar
Posts: 4559
Joined: 11 Feb 2012, 10:04
Reputation: 215

Post » 28 Feb 2012, 09:23

delayception lol

Goujh
User avatar
Posts: 7
Joined: 25 Feb 2012, 15:30
Reputation: 0

Post » 28 Feb 2012, 11:03

Grrrrrr! Hurry up and release! D:

Maurice
Stabyourself.net
Posts: 2142
Joined: 01 Feb 2012, 20:19
Reputation: 103

Post » 28 Feb 2012, 11:04

Yeah who cares the game isn't done yet LOL

trosh
User avatar
Posts: 1596
Joined: 03 Feb 2012, 08:36
Reputation: 8
Contact:

Post » 28 Feb 2012, 11:09

LOLOLOL
please be a massive troll and publish my fake beta instead of the game trollolol

renhoek
User avatar
Posts: 4559
Joined: 11 Feb 2012, 10:04
Reputation: 215

Post » 28 Feb 2012, 12:12

Goujh wrote:Grrrrrr! Hurry up and release! D:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nagMBwNC ... ideo_title
there a beta I'm so tired of people asking for this shit I don't care if I get banned for life!!!




















anyone remember the first time I posted this, cuz I don't lol.

Maurice
Stabyourself.net
Posts: 2142
Joined: 01 Feb 2012, 20:19
Reputation: 103

Post » 28 Feb 2012, 12:50

anyone remember the last time that was funny, cuz I don't lol.

renhoek
User avatar
Posts: 4559
Joined: 11 Feb 2012, 10:04
Reputation: 215

Post » 28 Feb 2012, 13:09

Maurice wrote:anyone remember the last time that was funny, cuz I don't lol.


yah I have a nasty habbit of repeating jokes... what you expect me to copy paste the same sentence F*CK you that would be to obvious.

justguest02
Posts: 4
Joined: 02 Feb 2012, 22:06
Reputation: 0

Post » 28 Feb 2012, 13:57

Now i know how Eric Cartman feels.
LOL

renhoek
User avatar
Posts: 4559
Joined: 11 Feb 2012, 10:04
Reputation: 215

Post » 28 Feb 2012, 14:10

justguest02 wrote:Now i know how Eric Cartman feels.
LOL


Screw you guys I'm going home... page

Lawnboy
User avatar
Posts: 837
Joined: 03 Feb 2012, 02:24
Reputation: 20

Post » 29 Feb 2012, 01:01


Maurice
Stabyourself.net
Posts: 2142
Joined: 01 Feb 2012, 20:19
Reputation: 103

Post » 29 Feb 2012, 01:03

lol gema
Also that's sort of too dark.
For a website called stabyourself.net

Pyrosaur
User avatar
Posts: 769
Joined: 03 Feb 2012, 00:15
Reputation: 3
Contact:

Post » 29 Feb 2012, 01:03

regular death isn't enough

we need mega death

Camewel
Posts: 2996
Joined: 02 Feb 2012, 21:32
Reputation: 35

Post » 29 Feb 2012, 01:15

Maurice wrote:lol gema
Also that's sort of too dark.
For a website called stabyourself.net

For a place called stabyourself, you are really not dark at all.
You should have random depressing quotes on your site or something.

Kyle Prior
User avatar
Posts: 477
Joined: 02 Feb 2012, 23:38
Reputation: 5

Post » 29 Feb 2012, 01:19

THERE SHOULD BE RAINBOWS AND GLITTER AND DANCING PONIES OMG!!!
Edit: 5:00 PM EST
Last edited by Kyle Prior on 01 Mar 2012, 23:53, edited 1 time in total.

Camewel
Posts: 2996
Joined: 02 Feb 2012, 21:32
Reputation: 35

Post » 29 Feb 2012, 01:34

hugyourself.net

renhoek
User avatar
Posts: 4559
Joined: 11 Feb 2012, 10:04
Reputation: 215

Post » 29 Feb 2012, 12:50

I made this in all the exitment.
Image
Hooray for hasty animations... (if you're wandering what's happening it's mario discovering aperature labs).

Jorichi
Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 999
Joined: 11 Feb 2012, 02:08
Reputation: 329
Contact:

Post » 29 Feb 2012, 12:58

xXxrenhoekxXx wrote:I made this in all the exitment.
Image
Hooray for hasty animations... (if you're wandering what's happening it's mario discovering aperature labs).

Lol, he landed on his head xD
Nice one!

renhoek
User avatar
Posts: 4559
Joined: 11 Feb 2012, 10:04
Reputation: 215

Post » 29 Feb 2012, 14:04

Jorichi wrote:
xXxrenhoekxXx wrote:I made this in all the exitment.
Image
Hooray for hasty animations... (if you're wandering what's happening it's mario discovering aperature labs).

Lol, he landed on his head xD
Nice one!

mario wasen't wearing the aperature labs long fall boots and could not controll his landing, cousing him to land on his face.

please remember to put on the aperature labs long fall boots to avoid damage to any aperature labs scientific equipment.

also do not forget to pick up the new aperature labrotory colour changing long fall boots, die in style with the force of your feet.

my try at a Edit:EDIT2: emergency anouncer impersonation.
Last edited by renhoek on 01 Mar 2012, 13:11, edited 2 times in total.

jasonw749
User avatar
Posts: 199
Joined: 03 Feb 2012, 21:20
Reputation: 1

Post » 29 Feb 2012, 18:08

xXxrenhoekxXx wrote:
Jorichi wrote:
xXxrenhoekxXx wrote:I made this in all the exitment.
Image
Hooray for hasty animations... (if you're wandering what's happening it's mario discovering aperature labs).

Lol, he landed on his head xD
Nice one!

mario wasen't wearing the aperature labs long fall boots and could not controll his landing, cousing him to land on his face.

please remember to put on the aperature labs long fall boots to avoid damage to any aperature labs scientific equipment.

also do not forget to pick up the new aperature labrotory colour changing long fall boots, die in style with the force of your feet.

my try at a Glados impersonation.


technically the announcer would say that and GLaDOS would just come out with some sarastic comment.

oh.
my.
god.

Maurice..? are you GLaDOS?

RWLabs
User avatar
Posts: 795
Joined: 05 Feb 2012, 03:36
Reputation: 9
Contact:

Post » 01 Mar 2012, 06:45

jasonw749 wrote:Maurice..? are you GLaDOS?


Well I guess we better...

( '_')
( '_')>⌐■-■
( '⌐■)-■
(⌐■-■)

...test that.

YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

trosh
User avatar
Posts: 1596
Joined: 03 Feb 2012, 08:36
Reputation: 8
Contact:

Post » 01 Mar 2012, 09:43

woah his face became twice larger in the process :O
( '_')
(⌐■-■)

-Melon-
User avatar
Posts: 28
Joined: 01 Mar 2012, 03:00
Reputation: 0

Post » 01 Mar 2012, 13:02

I see it at 2 day and 11 hours... Anyway.

Hatninja
User avatar
Posts: 487
Joined: 03 Feb 2012, 18:42
Reputation: 40
Contact:

Post » 01 Mar 2012, 17:25

2 days left woo!

-Melon-
User avatar
Posts: 28
Joined: 01 Mar 2012, 03:00
Reputation: 0

Post » 02 Mar 2012, 00:25

Now it reached 1 day and 23h... OMG THIS IS AWESOME :epicsauce:

trosh
User avatar
Posts: 1596
Joined: 03 Feb 2012, 08:36
Reputation: 8
Contact:

Post » 02 Mar 2012, 01:09

there was counting thread, but it seems it has now evolved into this counting backwards thread. Yeah, saso made a giant countdown on stabyourself.net, we can read.

Maurice
Stabyourself.net
Posts: 2142
Joined: 01 Feb 2012, 20:19
Reputation: 103

Post » 02 Mar 2012, 01:22

1 day 22 h omg!!!!

Hen Barrison
User avatar
Posts: 157
Joined: 02 Feb 2012, 23:45
Reputation: 0

Post » 02 Mar 2012, 01:32

Maurice wrote:1 day 22 h omg!!!!


I hope that Mari0 Is very, very close to beIng done.

I don't want you to cram at the last possIble moment. Or, you know, not release It.






cause, you know, that would suck.

ztorm
User avatar
Posts: 7
Joined: 22 Feb 2012, 23:24
Reputation: 0

Post » 03 Mar 2012, 00:03

24 HOUR MARK!!!!!

Maurice
Stabyourself.net
Posts: 2142
Joined: 01 Feb 2012, 20:19
Reputation: 103

Post » 03 Mar 2012, 00:05

I'll make a blogpost once I have finished the game.

SoundchekZ
Posts: 7
Joined: 28 Feb 2012, 01:38
Reputation: 0

Post » 03 Mar 2012, 00:14

Congrats, forum, you can count down from 5 days to 1 day. Next week, we'll be learning the alphabet.

renhoek
User avatar
Posts: 4559
Joined: 11 Feb 2012, 10:04
Reputation: 215

Post » 03 Mar 2012, 01:50

SoundchekZ wrote:Congrats, forum, you can count down from 5 days to 1 day. Next week, we'll be learning the alphabet.


q w e r t y u i o p a s d f g h j k l z x c v b n m

did I do it right?

Lexsym
User avatar
Posts: 84
Joined: 04 Feb 2012, 05:32
Reputation: 1
Contact:

Post » 03 Mar 2012, 02:00

xXxrenhoekxXx wrote:
SoundchekZ wrote:Congrats, forum, you can count down from 5 days to 1 day. Next week, we'll be learning the alphabet.


q w e r t y u i o p a s d f g h j k l z x c v b n m

did I do it right?


As right as one can be with this technology.

trosh
User avatar
Posts: 1596
Joined: 03 Feb 2012, 08:36
Reputation: 8
Contact:

Post » 03 Mar 2012, 02:25

I could make a bad joke about ascii alphabet, but that would just be so out of topic I won't

renhoek
User avatar
Posts: 4559
Joined: 11 Feb 2012, 10:04
Reputation: 215

Post » 03 Mar 2012, 02:29

trosh wrote:I could make a bad joke about ascii alphabet, but that would just be so out of topic I won't

not to sure what exactly to talk about in this thread... all it's about is how long we have to wait...
My guess is it's a chat place while we wait for the game to be released :|

Kyle Prior
User avatar
Posts: 477
Joined: 02 Feb 2012, 23:38
Reputation: 5

Post » 03 Mar 2012, 02:43

we could talk about stuff relevant to the thread. like how as of writing this, the countdown is at 00:21:16:48

ZeeBub
Posts: 4
Joined: 03 Mar 2012, 03:01
Reputation: 0

Post » 03 Mar 2012, 03:03

Is it coming out tomorrow definantly?

Maurice
Stabyourself.net
Posts: 2142
Joined: 01 Feb 2012, 20:19
Reputation: 103

Post » 03 Mar 2012, 03:33

No.
If I can't get it done by release, I'll have to move it.

Kip Dynamite
Posts: 6
Joined: 04 Feb 2012, 02:45
Reputation: 0

Post » 03 Mar 2012, 03:45

ughghghgh.. 3 hours and fifteen minutes until midnight here. .wish it was a midnight release

renhoek
User avatar
Posts: 4559
Joined: 11 Feb 2012, 10:04
Reputation: 215

Post » 03 Mar 2012, 03:51

Maurice wrote:If I can't get it done by release, I'll have to move it.


well I'd be upset but if you did release it when it's still buggy this would happen...

trosh
User avatar
Posts: 1596
Joined: 03 Feb 2012, 08:36
Reputation: 8
Contact:

Post » 03 Mar 2012, 03:59

it's not thaaaat glitchy

renhoek
User avatar
Posts: 4559
Joined: 11 Feb 2012, 10:04
Reputation: 215

Post » 03 Mar 2012, 04:15

trosh wrote:it's not thaaaat glitchy

then how do you explain this
Image
totally didn't make it up in paint.


Return to “Mari0”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

cron