Few questions about mari0

General Mar0 discussion has been moved to this subforum!
RumblezMan

Post » 17 Feb 2012, 00:30

1 what will be the features of first release?
2 will there be a level sharing archive or code?
3 what leveis will be included?
4 there will be saves While playin the original Mario bros levels?
5 plans for console or portable devices?
6 will there be some epic easter eggs?
I think thats all

Sašo
Stabyourself.net

Post » 17 Feb 2012, 01:02

Actually I was just planning on making a thread regarding this. It'll cover most of these.

As for
5: No, unless Löve gets ported and all required functions end up being supported (unlikely)
6: There won't be any cake because the internet collectively ran that joke so far into the ground it went through the earth's core and into the mantle on the other side

HateMeh

Post » 17 Feb 2012, 03:51

Sašo wrote:Actually I was just planning on making a thread regarding this. It'll cover most of these.

As for
5: No, unless Löve gets ported and all required functions end up being supported (unlikely)
6: There won't be any cake because the internet collectively ran that joke so far into the ground it went through the earth's core and into the mantle on the other side
As for 6 why not make something better than cake

Moncole

Post » 17 Feb 2012, 04:29

As for the level sharing you can upload levels to the Internet and let people download them so they can use them

tesselode

Post » 17 Feb 2012, 04:41

HateMeh wrote:
Sašo wrote:Actually I was just planning on making a thread regarding this. It'll cover most of these.

As for
SONIC RAINBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!

SpocKirk

Post » 17 Feb 2012, 05:24

HateMeh wrote:

As for
Like pie!

Raicuparta

Post » 17 Feb 2012, 06:14

Since wen is cake even an easter egg in Portal? Easter eggs are stuff that is hidden, a secret, but not like a hidden collectible or anything like that, and definitely not a joke gone viral like Cake, Space, Lemons, Companion Cube, or any of that shit. They are usually a reference to something else.
I really don't understand Saso's point in this, I'm pretty sure he's actually talking about the cake and space stuff too, but those are absolutely not easter eggs.

Sašo
Stabyourself.net

Post » 17 Feb 2012, 17:17

"The cake is a lie" is an easter egg. That is what I was actually referring to.

Hatninja

Post » 17 Feb 2012, 18:37

HateMeh wrote:

As for
i got it! the mushroom is a lie...

Raicuparta

Post » 17 Feb 2012, 19:08

Sašo wrote:"The cake is a lie" is an easter egg. That is what I was actually referring to.
Oh yeah, forgot about that one. Still, I don't understand why you would assume that the easter egg suggestion was referring specifically to that one.
Although actually suggesting easter eggs is completely retarded, it defeats its own purpose.