Rimshot Song Repo

If it doesn't have a subforum and it's a Stabyourself.net related software/service, post in here!
ElliottB1

Post » 12 Aug 2014, 04:52

Hello. ElliottB1 here.

Made something awesome on Rimshot? Now's your chance to share it with the world!

SONG SHARING INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Download and install Puush from puush.me
2. Sign up if you haven't already
3. Open your favorite file explorer
4. Show hidden files and folders
5. \%APPDATA%\LOVE\Rimshot\saves
6. Select any file in the folder; as every file in the folder is the data for each song made in Rimshot
7. Press Ctrl+Shift+U. The file you selected will be uploaded to Puush's servers; a link to that file is in your clipboard.
8. Create a post here on this thread with the link to the file. For instance, the link below is for Snapper, a repeatable drum beat that was supposed to be one long song that starts out just like any other drum beat, but gets progressively harder to play on drums. The idea was dropped due to sounds only changing during the song. The result was Snapper.

http://puu.sh/aOLiU/831d44d860.txt

SONG INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
1. Download the song.
2. Open an explorer window.
3. Try to find the folder the song was downloaded into.
4. Open another explorer window.
5. \%APPDATA%\LOVE\Rimshot\saves
6. Move the file containing the data for the song to the window showing the saves folder. Since my example is uploaded on Puush, the name of the song would be random letters and numbers. If your file is uploaded to any other file sharing website, the name is fine.

That's all. ElliottB1, we're done here.

(I challenge you to find the Portal reference. Hint: it's related to the Portal character Cave Johnson.)

Mr.Q.Marx?

Post » 12 Aug 2014, 13:08

viewforum.php?f=7 there's loads over here.