- Open Windows Explorer (done by just opening a folder).
- At the top, type in (without the quotes) "C:\Users\Owner\Appdata".
- Double-click "Roaming".
- Double-click "LOVE".
- If you have played Not Tetris 2 once, then there will be a folder called "not_tetris". Double click it if there is.
- If you want to edit your Normal Mode highscores, open "highscoresA.txt". If you want to edit your Stack Mode highscores, open "highscoresB.txt".
- For both of them, if you have only 1 highscore, it will look something like this:
Code: Select all
- Each will follow this syntax:
Name can be up to 6 characters long, and score can range from 0 to 999999.
- Change this to whatever you want, such as:
This makes HACKA have 999,999 points, someone with no name have 592,170 points, and the 3rd score empty.
- Show people your knowledge (or lack of it) of Not Tetris 2!