Turret, that was very not noteworthy

TurretBot

Post » 21 Oct 2013, 01:38

Hey b-man didn't use spoilers not me

BobTheLawyer

Post » 21 Oct 2013, 01:40

That is beyond the point.
This is the noteworthy posts thread.
Not the "Post spam you have created here" thread.

TurretBot

Post » 21 Oct 2013, 01:42

Turret Opera wrote:I can't win.

renhoek

Post » 21 Oct 2013, 03:28

Maybe try thinking of a proper way to respond to someone (e.g. think maybe this person has a point) instead of desperately trying to argue with someone.

anyway I demand this post be put up on the front page of this website in a big black font.
idiot9.0 wrote:You all are a bunch of nitwits who takes a good joke and burn it to the ground

B-Man99

Post » 21 Oct 2013, 04:27

B-Man99 wrote:
idiot9.0 wrote:You all are a bunch of nitwits who takes a good joke and burn it to the ground
*take
Pretty sure a nitwit wouldn't recognize that. :)
Enough said
Well, unless you identify "a bunch of nitwits" as the subject, but that wouldn't fit due to the wording. One nitwit takes, two nitwits take.
So yeah, not sure if the post is as noteworthy as you may think
Also, to me it was a fad, not a joke, so this post was irrelevant anyway. XD

EDIT: May as well stick this here too:
B-Man99 wrote:Also, this entire argument is carrying out a joke too far, is it not? Let's all just have fun and help each other out.
Okay, I've had my say. Back to the normal topic of the thread :)

TurretBot

Post » 21 Oct 2013, 13:33

I should really make that take jokes seriously thread.

copy

Post » 21 Oct 2013, 15:54

I don't think that Bman found the troof yet.

BobTheLawyer

Post » 06 Nov 2013, 23:36

imaginary cake wrote:I would do it, but se is coming out soon and I have many puzzling puzzle designs
Post from June 2012

Camewel wrote:So I went on an adventure into the shameless chamber.
Firaga wrote:Thread : Camewel Appreciation Thread!
Aww, that's so nice. Thanks for-
bubba_nate wrote:Thread locked because: Camwel's a jerk to me half the time.
oh
copy wrote:You take one look at Camewels face and start melting from the horror that is Camewel.
OH
TheJonyMyster wrote:smash a portal gun into someones face. Camewel's face.
OKAY NO MORE SHAMELESS CHAMBER FOR ME THANKS

TheJonyMyster

Post » 08 Nov 2013, 01:43

wait did i say that or was it just camewel funny

BobTheLawyer

Post » 08 Nov 2013, 01:47

TheJonyMyster

Post » 09 Nov 2013, 04:00

i knew it

EDIT:
McDonther2 wrote:Well butter me up and call me a parsnip, there it is! Wonderful wonderful technique, great to see such precision.

Polybius

Post » 11 Nov 2013, 19:24

Turret Opera wrote:
TheJonyMyster wrote:peach can just be kind of short for her big form
people are short sometimes, It happens.
Yeah, but bricks don't commit suicide to cater to short people,
that just doesn't happen.
Done, don't thank me.

TurretBot

Post » 18 Nov 2013, 06:59

thanks

Polybius

Post » 18 Nov 2013, 12:18

If I were on a small boat with a cork plugging a major leak, and I said, “Don`t pull that cork.” as I pointed at it, Turret would fucking sink the S.S floating turd.
TurretOpera wrote: thanks
I would ask myself, "Why the hell did I hire this idiot", and "Why the fuck am I on a boat."

BobTheLawyer

Post » 18 Nov 2013, 13:57

Noteworthy post:
drone36 wrote:If I were on a small boat with a cork plugging a major leak, and I said, “Don`t pull that cork.” as I pointed at it, Turret would f**** sink the S.S floating turd.
I would ask myself, "Why the hell did I hire this idiot", and "Why the f*** am I on a boat."

renhoek

Post » 18 Nov 2013, 14:01

BobTheLawyer wrote:Noteworthy post:
drone36 wrote:If I were on a small boat with a cork plugging a major leak, and I said, “Don`t pull that cork.” as I pointed at it, Turret would f**** sink the S.S floating turd.
I would ask myself, "Why the hell did I hire this idiot", and "Why the f*** am I on a boat."
please don't do this sh*t again there's been like 30 posts in here making the above ones noteworthy.

BobTheLawyer

Post » 18 Nov 2013, 14:10

I thought it was note worthy.
It described TO pretty well.

Assasin-Kiashi

Post » 18 Nov 2013, 15:30

anybody noticed he censored it?

renhoek

Post » 18 Nov 2013, 15:35

Assasin-Kiashi wrote:

anybody noticed he *******d it?
I noticed that too when I was quoting but I assumed that was the original post.

B-Man99

Post » 18 Nov 2013, 22:31

renhoek wrote:I noticed that too when I was quoting but I a**umed that was the original post.
We all get it let's try to go back to the actual topic of this thread
I think we need a thread to counter this one, putting some of the terrible posts all in one place so that people can learn from more than the ridiculous Shame Chamber
Example:
TheJonyMyster wrote:cool
That's the entire post

BobTheLawyer

Post » 19 Nov 2013, 01:56

I'd rather pass on that idea.
It would promote bad behavior in order to get into the thread.

Also, I don't like foul language. I can tolerate it being said, but I won't say it, nor repeat it.
I won't use any words close to them, like I've seen some people say things like "Buck"
I am very conservative on language, if you see me say something like dumb or stupid, it is usually because I feel very strongly about the at hand issue, or there is no better word (if I call myself dumb, it's usually the second)

Polybius

Post » 19 Nov 2013, 09:06

That one would have been added on that horrible post thread faster than i could`ve finished this post.

@Bob: I respect people who don`t curse, mostly because it makes for a more mature conversation with someone. I rarely curse, just like you, but when I do curse it means I am extremely peeved, sorry for the cursing. I know you said you didn`t mind cursing ,and its allowed to an extent, but still, I should apologise.

Turret, learn more words before christmas because I swear all you`re going to post is Merry Christmas, Happy New Years, and Thanks.

This year was quicker than anything I`ve seen! 2 more months and BAM! happy new year 2014!, and still no sight of flying cars.

Costinteo

Post » 19 Nov 2013, 19:38

drone36 wrote: This year was quicker than anything I`ve seen! 2 more months and BAM! happy new year 2014!
Yeah what the heck is happening? I'm still wondering how did I get here so fast? It all started 2 years ago... I thought I was the only one who was thinking it went so fast.

Something is terribly wrong here.

BobTheLawyer

Post » 20 Nov 2013, 01:44

For me, it started about 7 years ago when I got my Wii.

Bonko

Post » 20 Nov 2013, 02:28

Costinteo wrote:
drone36 wrote: This year was quicker than anything I`ve seen! 2 more months and BAM! happy new year 2014!
Yeah what the heck is happening? I'm still wondering how did I get here so fast? It all started 2 years ago... I thought I was the only one who was thinking it went so fast.

Something is terribly wrong here.
I have noticed this phenomenon multiple times. For me it seemed that:
2007: short
2008: long
2009: short
2010: long
2011: short
2012: long
2013: short

At the end of every year I check. It's strange.

Polybius

Post » 20 Nov 2013, 07:58

Maybe, just maybe, our galaxy or our solar system is gaining speed thus making the sense of time shorten, thus making years seem shorter. . . nah, I must be nuts.

B-Man99

Post » 08 Feb 2014, 08:49

As far as the conversation at hand goes, my theory is that it feels like a year goes by faster because as we get older we have lived longer and so a year of memories is relatively a smaller percentage of all of our memories
That actually makes perfect sense, and definitely applies to me.

Also since this IS the "Noteworthy posts" thread, I'm gonna stick this stunning somewhat-constructive empowerment/criticism quote from WiloKing (from the criticism thread) here because he put a lot of thought and effort into it, and it's just something really well put that people should totally read:
WiloKing wrote:
Maurice: hilarious when it comes to sarcasm. Great overall.
Saso: a very helpful, straightforward guy who lets you know if you're being stupid.
Jorichi: very helpful, friendly and creative and there's really nothing wrong with him goomba industries
Idiot9.0: very funny in certain situations and overall someone to be praised, though somewhat harsh at times. The first person who responded to me on the forums when I made my first post, which was a bad start.
Camewel: though invisible very recognizable and sharp
renhoek: great member although a horrendous start, and has improved impressively since then and should be a reminder to newer members to stay sharp.
Kiashi: one day I will put you into a jar and dissect from 20 feet away using a rod with a knife attached to the end ;)
turret: can make me laugh sometimes, whixh is rare, considering I have a pretty much hardened mind. Very helpful sometimes.
B-Man: very honest, very friendly and very .. savvy.
Firaga: shows a tremendous amount of potential, and exudes it.
Superjustinbros: seems friendly, and is very creative, not to mention thrifty, just look at. Aoz0ra! Spellednthat wrong!
Doormat: very helpful although a new member.
villager: has quite a bit of potential creativity, it just needs a better start.
Trist: whenever I look out at the sky at night all I can see is you.
Also in majora's mask you must have really let yourself go.
Alesanr: a great member with great capability to do what nintendon't
HugoBDesigner: very friendly, great coder, and very creative with much capability, and much more to come.
copy: never seen your posts but I'm sure you're a great person
WaryLouka: you are a snake. There is nothing better to describe you as. All you do is lie and be a dumb assfuck. Grow up, if you're reading this. Move on to 4chan or some other shit and come out, even they are more mature than you.
I apologize for language
bavzie: very ambitious, hyperactive imagination never hurt anyone. Needs a bit of slack as clearly he could be younger
Cheese: I willnot ask
Rokit: your face upside down power is very strong.
Mario lover: neeeeheeegh the laughability
of: pretty cool guy I guess doesn't post too often thiugh
Qcode: I feel like I already did you but you are excellent
jackostar: very arsty
magicpillow: very witty añd knows how to shameless chamber
wilo: just keep chasing down brigitte hou can do it just focus on desicions
Mrgaheash: have you know I will have kiashi have some fun with you next time you mess up
Trosh: keep troshing please do not splosh
Jony: interestibg sense of humorous, also has probably got mappack Otho: random crap
Hans: radiates creativity and diabolical humor
Ucebna: potent I guess um I will stick with that.
And it only took me 2 whole hours ugh my life force is draining
...I never thought I'd be the one to start up this thread again

Camewel

Post » 08 Feb 2014, 08:55

drone36 wrote:Maybe, just maybe, our galaxy or our solar system is gaining speed thus making the sense of time shorten, thus making years seem shorter. . . nah, I must be nuts.
I'd just like to point out that this is the opposite of how physics works thanks
also when new year came my first thought was "wow 2012 went fast" whoops

TurretBot

Post » 08 Feb 2014, 15:41

WiloKing wrote:turret: can make me laugh sometimes, whixh is rare, considering I have a pretty much hardened mind. Very helpful sometimes.
I am disappoint.

jwright159

Post » 16 Jul 2014, 14:43

Probably already said but...
LightningFire wrote:After killing all the kids, it was just me and the mother.
Last edited by jwright159 on 16 Jul 2014, 16:27, edited 1 time in total.

HugoBDesigner

Post » 16 Jul 2014, 16:22

Except that who said this was Lightning Fire, not me...

jwright159

Post » 16 Jul 2014, 16:28

Sorry... :P
Oh, and to reply to B-man, I did not put this in Quotes out of Context because its a GAME.

LightningFire

Post » 16 Jul 2014, 22:02

jwright159 wrote:Probably already said but...
LightningFire wrote:After killing all the kids, it was just me and the mother.
Wait when did I ever say that?

TurretBot

Post » 16 Jul 2014, 22:44

Probably some silly forum game...

jwright159

Post » 18 Jul 2014, 15:07

Twatter Story, Failed Chapter 1

TurretBot

Post » 19 Feb 2015, 09:08

mine209craft wrote:I had the green thing on a window before
what

HugoBDesigner

Post » 19 Feb 2015, 09:42

TurretBot wrote:I had the green bumping 1 year old threads on a forum before
what

TurretBot

Post » 19 Feb 2015, 10:10

HugoBDesigner wrote:
TurretBot wrote:I had the green snarky responses on a turret before
what
what

B-Man99

Post » 16 Mar 2015, 00:48

jwright159 wrote:I DONT WANT TO FREAKING ADD A CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD TO COMPLETE MY PURCHASE!!! FREAKING PAYPAL, FREAKING STEAM, AND FREAKING GOOGLE PLAY!!!
Pure desperation. Raw emotion. Posts like this truly show how to avoid life's twists and turns we may end up twisting ourselves.

TurretBot

Post » 16 Mar 2015, 12:55

B-Man99 wrote:Wait oh shit no this is neither of those my joke messed up fuck what have I done
literally the latter half of wilo's posts can go here too

B-Man99

Post » 17 Mar 2015, 21:58

I agree. Especially
WiloKing wrote:The fresh prince of bel-air
this one.
r/PraiseWilo/

TurretBot

Post » 26 Mar 2015, 02:26

Pyrosaur wrote:
xXxrenhoekxXx wrote:
Pyr0saur wrote:I wonder how small this text can get...
we need do go deeper also only way for me to see was quote.
The entire line game story, pocket-sized: Once Apolla Time, there was a triple hatted duck with a tendency to make giant triple hatted ducks. He used the knitting guide that taught him how to summon satan to play Mari0 blindfolded. When he played Not Tetris in the bathroom, triple hatted ducks perform human sacrifice to appease Maurice, while making Saso do infinite calculus, which is difficult and also nonexistent. But he didn't see the gun that pressed firmly against his sweaty uncle's face, and nearly fired a Rainbow Dash at your mom while she was cooking a roast duck with triple hats. Suddenly, a wild pony appeared to jump on Maurice's back and yell "The world is full of screaming and incessant pain, with lots of green sticky goo being consumed by many Bullet Bills, who liked to masturbate to pictures of everyone's favorite cunt shit tits with grandma and her grandma's corpse and her horse." Triple hatted ducks was confused by a prancing pig who ran into an orange portal while carrying a rather large, yet ostensibly egregious suppository pens. Then they learned the english and became gentlemen until suddenly, a great big meatball crushed his big computer with no zip disk drive or CD player the meatball flattened any hope or creativity that he might once have used to make animations featuring jigglypuff pi, ka, chuuuuuuu and my favorite person Maurice for the absolutely fabulous triple hatted ducks. Speaking of those silly ducks, meanwhile there was a triple hatted duck taking a dump on a big healthy candy bar that tasted like Princess Celestia's horn. The president of narnia noticed that Mars was looking very big and bright, which caused the president to send military troops to eat large irradiated toasters so dead ponies could phone george bush while he was on the verge of saying no bit he also fired a torpedo towards the moon which threatened to cross the galactic and destroy earth. After this battle Obama decided it was time to confuse everyone. Well suppose that Obama likes cats and bush hates me. So he decided to use a game engine to create a my little Mari0 with a portal gun. Maurice didn't make mari0 so he will be making sarcastic puns about his 1337 triple hatted duck. He then went to buy penguins at Wal mart that have long shopping carts that transform into a wooden boat that sank. Then a very large wooden, heary shaped computer jumped and destroyed itself, then destroyed itself again while performing heart surgery on a triple hatted duck meanwhile whilst motherducker motherducked his favorite dealbreaker jones song he realized that he was becoming very irritated, so a very lethargic triple hatted duck that rapes your portal flew to Afghanistan in a DeLorean and grabbed a flux capacitor, but then decided to not do drugs when it approaches warp speed. That’s dangerous, man. Then Rainbow Dash finished all over the magical, amazing Nicholas Cage on his motorcycle while he was eating a midget named Raz the Psychonaut and a delicious, suspicious, fictitious, nutritious, fully erect “lever” named after a triple hatted duck that had orgasms. Then Santa came with a badass rocked that smelled like my first triple hatted duck up my ass hole. Suddenly, a bicycle with Mormons, including 10 wives, rocketed into the quantum space vortex and Portal Mario was never seen again. I then went to burn the guy who stole the cake from GLaDOs, then Mario and friends do a completely autotune of the song regarding triple hats on ducks. Then, something awesome happened to my mom. A huge black void opened up revealing the future there will never be beavers like Triple hatted ducks. In order to prevent beavers from killing Maurice before he makes Mari0 and causes us to wait for an even longer period of time, One must fly to the galapagos to galapago to re code Mari0 but the galapagos want mari0 to galapago his galapago and his galapago galapagoed to the galapago then die. again. "Dicks, dicks, dicks!" said the sniper, as he shot the bitch who molested motherducker;s children because Mari0 was released very late. " I need HELP!" said the man who dropped his pants in front of his mom. She was shocked; the end. buuuuuuuut sex is not OVER MARI0 THOUSAND. The end of this story about ends. Inside of inside-of joke, about Bonjour and Renhoelkx keep going on forever; then Ending. The end
reading old posts
and then this happened

Wilo

Post » 26 Mar 2015, 02:29

yes verily worth a note.

MagicPillow

Post » 31 Mar 2015, 23:35

Can we discuss
JohnHOne wrote:I WILL TAKEOVER THIS FORUM WITH THIS MOD!!

FuriousTH

Post » 31 Mar 2015, 23:37

This is a lie.

B-Man99

Post » 01 Apr 2015, 00:38

I regret acknowledging his existence at all ever

Squidish

Post » 01 Apr 2015, 04:48

I'm going to be straight up honest, I cannot stand that kid. It's not even worth it to show him GENERAL LOGIC. He just turns down with some stupid comment.

Wilo

Post » 01 Apr 2015, 04:53

when there is no logic, create logic even if it doesn't make sense because eventually it'll make a pattern, the building blocks of logic including the obscure sounding "common sense" you rely on.

jwright159

Post » 17 Apr 2015, 01:22

WiloKing wrote:when there is no logic, create logic even if it doesn't make sense because eventually it'll make a pattern, the building blocks of logic including the obscure sounding "common sense" you rely on.
Pinkie Pie confirmed.