some questions/survey

If it doesn't fit elsewhere, it should go here
soniiiety

Post » 12 Apr 2018, 04:14

Hello everyone, I would like to ask some questions that would help me in life and online.

1. What do you think of autistic people

2. If your were a mod or in a server why would ban people and why would you hate them?.

3. If you hate me or do not like me why?.

4. If you have assumptions/lies/insults/tricks/hate/ignorance/arrogance/bullying/ and many more things tell me why?.

5. Do you want friends? do you have friends?.

6. What do you do/or i do if i am angry at someone or something and for some reasons?.

7. What or who do you think I am?.

8. What do you think of me?.

9. Do you understand what i am saying/typing and what i do?.

10. How do you get revenge?.

11. Did you stay in school while you were young?.

12. Did you get a proper degree?.

13. What is important to you?.

14. Can you learn or understand fast or easier if you get a new teacher or for something?.

15. If you are banned for something how do you avoid the ban or bypass it?.

16. How do you convince people of the truth rather than their lies?.

17. Do you like learning new things?.

18. Will I be banned on forums just like on the discord server?.

19. Do you have mercy , understanding, wisdom, forgiveness , gratefulness , peace, love, calmness , and others etc?.

20. Are you willing to do new things or something important if it will help you and me and a lot of others to benefit from it?

21. Do you have problems?.

22. can you talk to people who are disabled or people who you think are dumb or are younger or kids or anyone you don't like without having hate?

Many more questions soon.

Please subscribe to this thread and follow it as well, please share and comment.

HugoBDesigner

Post » 12 Apr 2018, 05:07

This might end up on the shame chamber but I feel like burning some bridges and being an arse for no reason, so let me be brutally honest:

• Some are alright, some are annoying. The ones that are alright are usually really nice to hang out with, better than a lot of people not on the spectrum. Some of the annoying are not annoying due to their condition, but rather because they use it as an excuse to be fully consciously annoying. Luckily, that's a minority (I think).
2. If your were a mod or in a server why would ban people and why would you hate them?.
  • I would ban them - as I have - if they broke the rules. I wouldn't really hate them, at least not for long. Unless they were extremely, utterly unacceptable, such as extreme racism, homophobia, xenophobia, etc.
  • I do not know you well enough to form an opinion on your personality. You seem a little obnoxious/naive but not with malice, so it's tolerable.
4. If you have assumptions/lies/insults/tricks/hate/ignorance/arrogance/bullying/ and many more things tell me why?.
  • Because I'm selfish, I put myself above others, I put my own interests above the needs of others. Every person does this to some extent, they just don't admit. It's not a pretty thing, or one I'm proud of, and it's something I really work on improving, but it ultimately just happens: you care about yourself more than others so you end up hurting people.
  • Yes and yes. Not many, but some friends are good to have around.
6. What do you do/or i do if i am angry at someone or something and for some reasons?.
  • Not sure what you mean. Gonna assume "What would you do if I were angry at someone?". Uh, mostly nothing. I don't like getting involved in others' businesses. If I was required to do something by being a moderator (seems like there's some running themes with your questions), then I'd intervene: first with a warning to both parts, then a mute, then a kick. If it persisted, a ban.
  • I don't know you enough to form an opinion on you. See above.
  • Basically the same thing as above and #3.
  • Yes.
  • By making others go through the same thing they made me go through. That's generally how revenge works.
  • Yes.
  • Yes.
  • Food, sleep, money and entertainment. Mainly entertainment.
14. Can you learn or understand fast or easier if you get a new teacher or for something?.
  • Absolutely. Some teachers are incredibly good at making learning fun. For instance, I had a physics teacher in my first year of high school who was always joking around, making up stories and anecdotes, bringing fun experiments, etc. His classes were very engaging and dynamic, so learning was easier. Meanwhile, his sister, who was coincidentally also a physics teacher in that school, and also taught me, was the boring "lecturer" type of teacher. She was a good person, very lovely woman, but ultimately very boring at teaching, thus learning was harder.
  • I don't. I learn from my mistakes and move on. If getting unbanned meant a lot to me (I'm still seeing a pattern here by the way, so take this as personal advice), I would instead prove my worth by being a good member outside of the community, but in activities related to it, such that members would see I'm making a conscious effort to be a better member.
  • Truth is subjective and relative. I try to avoiding convincing people, and instead try to debate with them. Constructive, thoughtful debate is more engaging, teaching and interesting than trying to prove you're right, without giving yourself the chance to see new perspectives. Don't jump to conclusions, don't assume your truths are absolute, don't think people are getting at you if they disagree with you. Try to understand their reasoning, their train of thought. Do you research: how much of what you claim is true can be backed up with research and hard data? How does convincing someone of something affect them or their surroundings? Ultimately, is it a good thing to try and change people's behavior and personalities to fit your frame of thought? Those are interesting debatable questions on their own, but great for reflecting and introspecting as well.
  • Yes.
18. Will I be banned on forums just like on the discord server?. 19. Do you have mercy , understanding, wisdom, forgiveness , gratefulness , peace, love, calmness , and others etc?.
  • Yes.
20. Are you willing to do new things or something important if it will help you and me and a lot of others to benefit from it?
  • Sometimes. Altruism is not my forte, but if it's close to something I like, I definitely help others.
  • Literally every person on this planet does.
22. can you talk to people who are disabled or people who you think are dumb or are younger or kids or anyone you don't like without having hate?
  • A lot of my friends are younger or have some disability. It requires more tact but it's ultimately a good thing. Let it be known that age or disabilities by themselves are rarely ever the reason for hate. Instead, it comes up from lack of maturity, lack of understanding or lack of respect.
Reading from the context here, you're probably assuming people "hate" you because you're autistic and too young. That is not the case. There are multiple autistic users in this community, as well as kids/young teens. Whatever the reason behind your ban, it was not "free hate". In fact, I find the Stabyourself community to be very openly accepting and welcoming for people of all ages, genders, sexes, races, religions, disabilities, etc. Don't take the ban personally, try to gather the reason behind it and work on that personal trait of yours. Maybe you were disrupting discussions too often? Maybe you were spamming? Maybe you were - consciously or otherwise - offending people? Ultimately, it is not up to a quiz to answer that. Maybe try getting in direct contact with one of the moderators of the server so they can orient you on it ;)

Patiently awaits the mighty Sašo
Last edited by HugoBDesigner on 12 Apr 2018, 16:21, edited 1 time in total.

soniiiety

Post » 12 Apr 2018, 11:08

thank you for your repsonse

soniiiety

Post » 12 Apr 2018, 11:15

HugoBDesigner wrote:This might end up on the shame chamber but I feel like burning some bridges and being an arse for no reason, so let me be brutally honest:

• Some are alright, some are annoying. The ones that are alright are usually really nice to hang out with, better than a lot of people not on the spectrum. Some of the annoying are not annoying due to their condition, but rather because they use it as an excuse to be fully consciously annoying. Luckily, that's a minority (I think).
  • I would ban them - as I have - if they broke the rules. I wouldn't really hate them, at least not for long. Unless they were extremely, utterly unacceptable, such as extreme racism, homophobia, xenophobia, etc.
  • I do not know you well enough to form an opinion on your personality. You seem a little obnoxious/naive but not with malice, so it's tolerable.
  • Because I'm selfish, I put myself above others, I put my own interests above the needs of others. Every person does this to some extent, they just don't admit. It's not a pretty thing, or one I'm proud of, and it's something I really work on improving, but it ultimately just happens: you care about yourself more than others so you end up hurting people.
  • Yes and yes. Not many, but some friends are good to have around.
  • Not sure what you mean. Gonna assume "What would you do if I were angry at someone?". Uh, mostly nothing. I don't like getting involved in others' businesses. If I was required to do something by being a moderator (seems like there's some running themes with your questions), then I'd intervene: first with a warning to both parts, then a mute, then a kick. If it persisted, a ban.
  • I don't know you enough to form an opinion on you. See above.
  • Basically the same thing as above and #3.
  • Yes.
  • By making others go through the same thing they made me go through. That's generally how revenge works.
  • Yes.
  • Yes.
  • Yes.
  • Absolutely. Some teachers are incredibly good at making learning fun. For instance, I had a physics teacher in my first year of high school who was always joking around, making up stories and anecdotes, bringing fun experiments, etc. His classes were very engaging and dynamic, so learning was easier. Meanwhile, his sister, who was coincidentally also a physics teacher in that school, and also taught me, was the boring "lecturer" type of teacher. She was a good person, very lovely woman, but ultimately very boring at teaching, thus learning was harder.
  • I don't. I learn from my mistakes and move on. If getting unbanned meant a lot to me (I'm still seeing a pattern here by the way, so take this as personal advice), I would instead prove my worth by being a good member outside of the community, but in activities related to it, such that members would see I'm making a conscious effort to be a better member.
  • Truth is subjective and relative. I try to avoiding convincing people, and instead try to debate with them. Constructive, thoughtful debate is more engaging, teaching and interesting than trying to prove you're right, without giving yourself the chance to see new perspectives. Don't jump to conclusions, don't assume your truths are absolute, don't think people are getting at you if they disagree with you. Try to understand their reasoning, their train of thought. Do you research: how much of what you claim is true can be backed up with research and hard data? How does convincing someone of something affect them or their surroundings? Ultimately, is it a good thing to try and change people's behavior and personalities to fit your frame of thought? Those are interesting debatable questions on their own, but great for reflecting and introspecting as well.
  • Yes.
18. Will I be banned on forums just like on the discord server?. 19. Do you have mercy , understanding, wisdom, forgiveness , gratefulness , peace, love, calmness , and others etc?.
  • Yes.
  • Sometimes. Altruism is not my forte, but if it's close to something I like, I definitely help others.
  • Literally every person on this planet does.
  • A lot of my friends are younger or have some disability. It requires more tact but it's ultimately a good thing. Let it be known that age or disabilities by themselves are rarely ever the reason for hate. Instead, it comes up from lack of maturity, lack of understanding or lack of respect.
Reading from the context here, you're probably assuming people "hate" you because you're autistic and too young. That is not the case. There are multiple autistic users in this community, as well as kids/young teens. Whatever the reason behind your ban, it was not "free hate". In fact, I find the Stabyourself community to be very openly accepting and welcoming for people of all ages, genders, sexes, races, religions, disabilities, etc. Don't take the ban personally, try to gather the reason behind it and work on that personal trait of yours. Maybe you were disrupting discussions too often? Maybe you were spamming? Maybe you were - consciously or otherwise - offending people? Ultimately, it is not up to a quiz to answer that. Maybe try getting in direct contact with one of the moderators of the server so they can orient you on it ;)

Patiently awaits the mighty Sašo
oh also what is important to you?

and i tried all the mods blocked me well 2 of them and im banned so theres no way of contacting thme

2nd of all do you want to post you answer or a new version? here it is https://www.enalyzer.com/en/?s=survey#s ... .completed don't mind what it says this should take you to my survey

i fixed some of the questions too.and debates don't work for me, i suck at debates

HugoBDesigner

Post » 12 Apr 2018, 16:20

By the way, you don't need to post twice in a row, you can use the Edit button on the top-right corner of your posts. Also, you didn't need to quote my whole response since it was big and you just replied below it (so people would have seen it either way).

That doesn't seem right. Are you sure they blocked you? Since they are here on the forums, I'd like them to tell me why that was. I can understand banning people for all sorts of reasons, but blocking all contact with the moderation team seems counter-intuitive and counter-productive.

I read that question as "Was it important to you?" instead of "What is important to you?". What's important to me: food, sleep, money and entertainment. Mainly entertainment.

Also, I don't trust that link, so I'm not gonna post it there.

Sašo
Stabyourself.net

Post » 12 Apr 2018, 19:47

18. Will I be banned on forums just like on the discord server?
If you break forum rules, yes.

soniiiety

Post » 30 Apr 2018, 09:58

thank you for all your answers and reply