Streaming game development: https://www.twitch.tv/stabyourself Image

Ponies.

If it doesn't fit elsewhere, it should go here
Lawnboy
User avatar
Posts: 837
Joined: 03 Feb 2012, 02:24

Post » 18 Apr 2012, 04:49

Image

Jorichi
Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 999
Joined: 11 Feb 2012, 02:08

Post » 18 Apr 2012, 13:09

Image
Image
Image

http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/11176#

WE NEED THIS! WE NEED THIS NAO!

Lawnboy
User avatar
Posts: 837
Joined: 03 Feb 2012, 02:24

Post » 18 Apr 2012, 13:13

that'd be the only time i buy legos.

LightningFire
User avatar
Posts: 1907
Joined: 10 Mar 2012, 17:24

Post » 20 Apr 2012, 00:34

Does anypony know when is Hasbro going to put the last 2 episodes? I am getting unpatient here everypony! >:(

Jorichi
Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 999
Joined: 11 Feb 2012, 02:08

Post » 20 Apr 2012, 00:42

I believe this Saturday the two-parter will air, I've heard it from someone so I'm not 100% sure.
I'll probably see it a week later :(

erwink
User avatar
Posts: 109
Joined: 20 Feb 2012, 13:28

Post » 20 Apr 2012, 14:59

Jorichi wrote:I believe this Saturday the two-parter will air, I've heard it from someone so I'm not 100% sure.
I'll probably see it a week later :(


eeyup both parts of "A Royal Canterlot Wedding" tomorrow

LightningFire
User avatar
Posts: 1907
Joined: 10 Mar 2012, 17:24

Post » 21 Apr 2012, 12:56

Today is the day, aaaaaaa. Tonight, WE FEAST!

Jorichi
Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 999
Joined: 11 Feb 2012, 02:08

Post » 21 Apr 2012, 12:58

Not me :(
It's been dubbed here and it's horrible, so I have to wait for a decent download T.T
I'll see it over 5 days or something, it's pure torture.

LightningFire
User avatar
Posts: 1907
Joined: 10 Mar 2012, 17:24

Post » 21 Apr 2012, 13:01

Well, I guess I can't, either :(
Have to wait for youtube videos to appear.

Sakura1221
User avatar
Posts: 85
Joined: 12 Apr 2012, 03:19

Post » 21 Apr 2012, 15:33

In my opinion, I can't believe they just came out of nowhere, and Say that Shinning Armor is Twilight's brother, is just plain stupid. Because I never heard Twilight talking about having a brother, but anyways I'm looking forward to the episode, and I have a question.

Do parents know what their fillies cutie marks gonna be like? Because Rainbow Dash's cutie mark is a rainbow and a lightning design, so if their parent's didn't know what their cutie mark gonna be like why name her like that if RD would had ended up being a let's say... Dentist?

Lawnboy
User avatar
Posts: 837
Joined: 03 Feb 2012, 02:24

Post » 21 Apr 2012, 15:36

Sakura1221 wrote:In my opinion, I can't believe they just came out of nowhere, and Say that Shinning Armor is Twilight's brother, is just plain stupid. Because I never heard Twilight talking about having a brother, but anyways I'm looking forward to the episode, and I have a question.

Do parents know what their fillies cutie marks gonna be like? Because Rainbow Dash's cutie mark is a rainbow and a lightning design, so if their parent's didn't know what their cutie mark gonna be like why name her like that if RD would had ended up being a let's say... Dentist?

Haha I think your bringing too much logic into this. Maybe they just got lucky!

Sakura1221
User avatar
Posts: 85
Joined: 12 Apr 2012, 03:19

Post » 21 Apr 2012, 15:43

LawnboyInAJar wrote:
Sakura1221 wrote:In my opinion, I can't believe they just came out of nowhere, and Say that Shinning Armor is Twilight's brother, is just plain stupid. Because I never heard Twilight talking about having a brother, but anyways I'm looking forward to the episode, and I have a question.

Do parents know what their fillies cutie marks gonna be like? Because Rainbow Dash's cutie mark is a rainbow and a lightning design, so if their parent's didn't know what their cutie mark gonna be like why name her like that if RD would had ended up being a let's say... Dentist?

Haha I think your bringing too much logic into this. Maybe they just got lucky!

XD I know I am, is just one of those daily questions that pass through my mind every time I watch the show :3

LightningFire
User avatar
Posts: 1907
Joined: 10 Mar 2012, 17:24

Post » 21 Apr 2012, 19:26

Now, I think everypony knows about this, but I'll say it anyways:
Equestria Daily is a site where aaaaaaa can check various MLP:FIM stuff, like comics, fanfics, PMVs, Episode News and so much more!

Sakura1221
User avatar
Posts: 85
Joined: 12 Apr 2012, 03:19

Post » 21 Apr 2012, 20:13

EQUD posted the new episode, part 2 will be out in 10 minutes!!!

Sašo
Stabyourself.net
User avatar
Posts: 1400
Joined: 06 Jan 2012, 12:07

Post » 21 Apr 2012, 21:09

Since I'm waiting for the HD rip

POSTING UNTAGGED (use [sp]) SPOILERS WITHIN THE NEXT 48 HOURS WILL GET YOU PERMABANNED

That is all.

Lawnboy
User avatar
Posts: 837
Joined: 03 Feb 2012, 02:24

Post » 21 Apr 2012, 21:26

EDIT: Never mind.
Last edited by Lawnboy on 21 Apr 2012, 21:37, edited 1 time in total.

LightningFire
User avatar
Posts: 1907
Joined: 10 Mar 2012, 17:24

Post » 21 Apr 2012, 21:30

Sašo wrote:Since I'm waiting for the HD rip

POSTING UNTAGGED (use [sp]) SPOILERS WITHIN THE NEXT 48 HOURS WILL GET YOU PERMABANNED

That is all.

*Puts on yao ming mask* Well then I'm not posting in here for 2 days. JK!

erwink
User avatar
Posts: 109
Joined: 20 Feb 2012, 13:28

Post » 24 Apr 2012, 18:15

Holy crap!

RainbowColt!

Image

erwink
User avatar
Posts: 109
Joined: 20 Feb 2012, 13:28

Post » 24 Apr 2012, 18:18

What do you guys think about "aaaaa Music"?

like this:

LightningFire
User avatar
Posts: 1907
Joined: 10 Mar 2012, 17:24

Post » 24 Apr 2012, 21:46

First, meh. Second, what happened? Why haven't you logged in for like a month now? And Ozuma too! D:

erwink
User avatar
Posts: 109
Joined: 20 Feb 2012, 13:28

Post » 25 Apr 2012, 10:06

exams -.-

LightningFire
User avatar
Posts: 1907
Joined: 10 Mar 2012, 17:24

Post » 26 Apr 2012, 05:29

OK, just making conversation here. Who is the most adorable pony? I vote for Twilight Sparkle.

Lawnboy
User avatar
Posts: 837
Joined: 03 Feb 2012, 02:24

Post » 26 Apr 2012, 05:35

LightningFire wrote:OK, just making conversation here. Who is the most adorable pony? I vote for Twilight Sparkle.

Fuck twilight. Luna, luna, luna!
Image

thunderfapper
Posts: 569
Joined: 03 Feb 2012, 06:35

Post » 26 Apr 2012, 05:50

LawnboyInAJar wrote:
LightningFire wrote:OK, just making conversation here. Who is the most adorable pony? I vote for Twilight Sparkle.

Fuck twilight. Luna, luna, luna!
Image

In adorability fluttershy all the way

erwink
User avatar
Posts: 109
Joined: 20 Feb 2012, 13:28

Post » 26 Apr 2012, 10:19

most adorable Pony is obviously:

Image

Oh... F***...

missing texture

LightningFire
User avatar
Posts: 1907
Joined: 10 Mar 2012, 17:24

Post » 26 Apr 2012, 12:37

Vinyl is radical!

Lawnboy
User avatar
Posts: 837
Joined: 03 Feb 2012, 02:24

Post » 27 Apr 2012, 05:40

guess where my oc is
Image

LightningFire
User avatar
Posts: 1907
Joined: 10 Mar 2012, 17:24

Post » 27 Apr 2012, 11:58

LawnboyInAJar wrote:guess where my oc is
Image

It's GLaRITY!

Kyle Prior
User avatar
Posts: 477
Joined: 02 Feb 2012, 23:38

Post » 02 May 2012, 22:10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPvt8ZYSEAc
just found this.. it technically has ponies in it so i guess it goes here, right?

Mario lover
PERMABANNED
User avatar
Posts: 89
Joined: 20 Apr 2012, 17:01

Post » 03 May 2012, 14:26

Never...coming...to...this...thread...

renhoek
User avatar
Posts: 4559
Joined: 11 Feb 2012, 10:04

Post » 03 May 2012, 15:03

ok I was just browsing the web when I saw HIS name next to the thread
Mario lover wrote:Never...coming...to...this...thread...

then why'd you come in here? you clearly knew what this thread was about so then why?

Jorichi
Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 999
Joined: 11 Feb 2012, 02:08

Post » 03 May 2012, 15:07

Curiosity makes everyone a aaaaa, just wait and see.

Maurice
Stabyourself.net
Posts: 2143
Joined: 01 Feb 2012, 20:19

Post » 03 May 2012, 17:32

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Jorichi
Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 999
Joined: 11 Feb 2012, 02:08

Post » 03 May 2012, 18:01

Is that word censored now? :')

Camewel
Posts: 2996
Joined: 02 Feb 2012, 21:32

Post » 03 May 2012, 18:34

It seems discussion of aaaaaaa is no longer a thing. Which is hardly a bad thing.

Maurice
Stabyourself.net
Posts: 2143
Joined: 01 Feb 2012, 20:19

Post » 03 May 2012, 18:54

Ponies are still a thing.

Bonjour
User avatar
Posts: 175
Joined: 21 Feb 2012, 12:52

Post » 03 May 2012, 19:51

aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Kyle Prior
User avatar
Posts: 477
Joined: 02 Feb 2012, 23:38

Post » 04 May 2012, 17:47

(Filter evasion is no longer permitted...) TAKE THAT!!!!!
Last edited by Kyle Prior on 20 Jun 2012, 19:37, edited 1 time in total.

Camewel
Posts: 2996
Joined: 02 Feb 2012, 21:32

Post » 04 May 2012, 17:56

Also, bronie.
Basically people inable to spell can break through still.

Fox
PERMABANNED
User avatar
Posts: 36
Joined: 03 May 2012, 17:19

Post » 04 May 2012, 19:10

And I thought Sašo wrote a topic about "Usless and shitty topics"

Kyle Prior
User avatar
Posts: 477
Joined: 02 Feb 2012, 23:38

Post » 04 May 2012, 19:16

Well, there are many people here who like My Little Pony, so this topic isn't really useless.

LightningFire
User avatar
Posts: 1907
Joined: 10 Mar 2012, 17:24

Post » 04 May 2012, 21:02

Fox wrote:And I thought Sašo wrote a topic about "Usless and shitty topics"

You know, we pretty much don't accept haters in here. Most of the people on the whole forum are not aaaaaaa, but they don't talk bad about us, and someone even got banned by talking bad about aaaaaaa, so if you can't stand being around us..... go to the Mari0 section. Oh, and so you know, I'm not trying to be mean.

Sašo
Stabyourself.net
User avatar
Posts: 1400
Joined: 06 Jan 2012, 12:07

Post » 04 May 2012, 21:17

LightningFire wrote:
Fox wrote:And I thought Sašo wrote a topic about "Usless and shitty topics"

You know, we pretty much don't accept haters in here. Most of the people on the whole forum are not aaaaaaa, but they don't talk bad about us, and someone even got banned by talking bad about aaaaaaa, so if you can't stand being around us..... go to the Mari0 section. Oh, and so you know, I'm not trying to be mean.

Anyone would be banned even if they were talking about bbbbbbb. Being a dick is globally against the rules.

As per usefulness, yes, it probably isn't useful. But it certainly isn't shitty.

Mario lover
PERMABANNED
User avatar
Posts: 89
Joined: 20 Apr 2012, 17:01

Post » 05 May 2012, 16:50

Talkycoder wrote:Image

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D I LOVE IT(BUT I STILL HATE REGULAR PONIES)

thunderfapper
Posts: 569
Joined: 03 Feb 2012, 06:35

Post » 05 May 2012, 16:53

Mario lover wrote:(BUT I STILL HATE REGULAR PONIES)

LOOK AT HIM, LOOK AT HIM AND LAUGH!!

LightningFire
User avatar
Posts: 1907
Joined: 10 Mar 2012, 17:24

Post » 06 May 2012, 00:48

You're being kind of racist, Mario lover.

Kyle Prior
User avatar
Posts: 477
Joined: 02 Feb 2012, 23:38

Post » 06 May 2012, 22:06

Mario lover wrote:
Talkycoder wrote:Image

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D I LOVE IT(BUT I STILL HATE REGULAR PONIES)

I see you found LF in his Mari0 costume!

Also stating that you hate ponies so much suggests (to me) that you actually love them to pieces.

LightningFire
User avatar
Posts: 1907
Joined: 10 Mar 2012, 17:24

Post » 07 May 2012, 00:22

Do you want to know what is weird? My real name IS Mario! I'm not joking!

Lawnboy
User avatar
Posts: 837
Joined: 03 Feb 2012, 02:24

Post » 07 May 2012, 00:23

LightningFire wrote:Do you want to know what is weird? My real name IS Mario! I'm not joking!

Is this true Sakura

Mario lover
PERMABANNED
User avatar
Posts: 89
Joined: 20 Apr 2012, 17:01

Post » 08 May 2012, 14:01

LightningFire wrote:You're being kind of racist, Mario lover.

thunderflipper is being


Return to “Twatter”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Shrimp on the barbie, State sponsored guitar solo, Žaßo and 0 guests