Minecraft Stabyourself Server

If it doesn't fit elsewhere, it should go here
User avatar
Tecminer
Posts: 437
Joined: 11 Jan 2014, 20:44

Post » 01 Dec 2015, 19:26

ImageImage

HAPPYFACES
Posts: 521
Joined: 02 Jun 2012, 03:40

Post » 01 Dec 2015, 19:44

Whoever did this, don't do this.
Image
Also wwwwwwat defak people, those logs were there to push the- You know what never mind.

User avatar
LightningFire
Posts: 1829
Joined: 10 Mar 2012, 17:24

Post » 01 Dec 2015, 20:09

I've been having similar issues with my base and stuff too for a while, and I guess I can say I've already talked to ucenna about it.
And that ucenna should know what I'm talking about.

ucenna
Posts: 615
Joined: 11 Jan 2013, 20:06

Post » 02 Dec 2015, 09:06

:(
That's mean. I don't like it when peoples are mean...
I'll do some digging. If things keep happening please tell me. Even a message in the minecraft chat'll work. I'll see it in the log eventually. Having a reference point helps, it can be tricksie trying to cross reference post time and log times.

Edit:
@Mr. Person who did mean things. Please don't do mean things. (Actually, a stair well to the top of the house isn't mean per se. But leaving it there is maybe a little mean... Just clean up after...) Just don't break blocks in peoples houses or take there stuff. And don't leave blocks out, If you need to place things to get to places just break the blocks after. Floating blocks can be ugly, and sometimes they can compromise security. Someone placed blocks sometime ago to climb over LF's fence and they let monsters in. Monsters=Scary. We put a lot of work into this stuff, and it's annoying to have to fix things that other people broke. Or break blocks other people placed.

MF064DD
Posts: 711
Joined: 20 May 2014, 00:08

Post » 03 Dec 2015, 02:28

Hey @Ucenna, lookit: http://mojang.com/2015/12/minecraft-snapshot-15w49a/
ucenna wrote: @Mr. Person who did mean things. Please don't do mean things. (Actually, a stair well to the top of the house isn't mean per se. But leaving it there is maybe a little mean... Just clean up after...) Just don't break blocks in peoples houses or take there stuff. And don't leave blocks out, If you need to place things to get to places just break the blocks after. Floating blocks can be ugly, and sometimes they can compromise security. Someone placed blocks sometime ago to climb over LF's fence and they let monsters in. Monsters=Scary. We put a lot of work into this stuff, and it's annoying to have to fix things that other people broke. Or break blocks other people placed.
That was me who made the staircase to get to the top... I had made that planning on deleting the stair case after words, but time got all wonky and I had to do some personal family stuff.

I apologize.

I didn't, however, break any of tecminer's stuff, or break anything period.

HAPPYFACES
Posts: 521
Joined: 02 Jun 2012, 03:40

Post » 03 Dec 2015, 05:05

But why would you need to get to the top? I have it all lit up, and there's been a sort of scaffold up to the roof for a pretty long time.

MF064DD
Posts: 711
Joined: 20 May 2014, 00:08

Post » 03 Dec 2015, 05:48

HAPPYFACES wrote:But why would you need to get to the top? I have it all lit up, and there's been a sort of scaffold up to the roof for a pretty long time.
The curiosity kills me.

HAPPYFACES
Posts: 521
Joined: 02 Jun 2012, 03:40

Post » 03 Dec 2015, 06:41

Wh-... Okay.

Well anyways, I was gonna edit my last post but seeings as I got a reply:

Public notice to everyone, I'm collecting Diorite and Andesite for a project that I will be conducting in the near future. It will also accompany a project my friend is planning on. If you have these materials and don't need or even want them, just drop them in the chest out in front of my front door. If that chest does not have enough room I encourage you to bring more chests, and thank you.

User avatar
Tecminer
Posts: 437
Joined: 11 Jan 2014, 20:44

Post » 03 Dec 2015, 18:37

also on the topic of future projects, please dont build in the area on the hill with blue wool on top
thats going to be a big project

HAPPYFACES
Posts: 521
Joined: 02 Jun 2012, 03:40

Post » 04 Dec 2015, 07:12

Sooo I know I said I may not play much, but I just keep finding reasons to play. Heh, funny how that works right?

Anyways, I convinced another close friend of mine to consider playing on the server. He was a renowned contributor, administrator, and generally awesome player on the old server Shadowhold. I never played on the server myself, but considering how much he misses it and what I hear of it, it's pretty much safe to say he's a trustworthy guy.

Michael_Godoy is his Minecraft name, and I hope I'm an awesome enough guy for this to pass a second time~ (<3 u ucenna)

ucenna
Posts: 615
Joined: 11 Jan 2013, 20:06

Post » 04 Dec 2015, 14:55

HAPPYFACES wrote:...I hope I'm an awesome enough guy for this to pass a second time~ (<3 u ucenna)
Nope. Sorry!


Just kidding, he's added! :)

User avatar
Tecminer
Posts: 437
Joined: 11 Jan 2014, 20:44

Post » 04 Dec 2015, 15:39

fuckin hell
someone has let the cows out AGAIN
this is like the fourth time now!
why do i even put up signs if people dont give a shit about them

User avatar
TripleXero
Posts: 892
Joined: 08 Aug 2012, 00:23

Post » 05 Dec 2015, 00:25

Tecminer wrote:fuckin hell
someone has let the cows out AGAIN
this is like the fourth time now!
why do i even put up signs if people dont give a shit about them
Image

Jokes aside, can I be added?

ucenna
Posts: 615
Joined: 11 Jan 2013, 20:06

Post » 05 Dec 2015, 01:55

Mariofan064 wrote:Hey @Ucenna, lookit: http://mojang.com/2015/12/minecraft-snapshot-15w49a/
ucenna wrote: @Mr. Person who did mean things. Please don't do mean things. (Actually, a stair well to the top of the house isn't mean per se. But leaving it there is maybe a little mean... Just clean up after...) Just don't break blocks in peoples houses or take there stuff. And don't leave blocks out, If you need to place things to get to places just break the blocks after. Floating blocks can be ugly, and sometimes they can compromise security. Someone placed blocks sometime ago to climb over LF's fence and they let monsters in. Monsters=Scary. We put a lot of work into this stuff, and it's annoying to have to fix things that other people broke. Or break blocks other people placed.
That was me who made the staircase to get to the top... I had made that planning on deleting the stair case after words, but time got all wonky and I had to do some personal family stuff.

I apologize.

I didn't, however, break any of tecminer's stuff, or break anything period.
Thanks for your honesty! I appreciate it.
Tecminer wrote:fuckin hell
someone has let the cows out AGAIN
this is like the fourth time now!
why do i even put up signs if people dont give a shit about them
-.- That's annoying. If said annoying person would stop, that'd be nice. It's not nice to be not nice. Otherwise I'll start to searches and figure out who it is.
TripleXero wrote:
Tecminer wrote:fuckin hell
someone has let the cows out AGAIN
this is like the fourth time now!
why do i even put up signs if people dont give a shit about them
Image

Jokes aside, can I be added?
Added! :)

Edit: Snapshot up!

User avatar
TripleXero
Posts: 892
Joined: 08 Aug 2012, 00:23

Post » 07 Dec 2015, 02:58

For whatever reason, this snapshot lags the game super badly. Not just gameplay, the menus run at like 2 FPS, too

ucenna
Posts: 615
Joined: 11 Jan 2013, 20:06

Post » 08 Dec 2015, 07:39

TripleXero wrote:For whatever reason, this snapshot lags the game super badly. Not just gameplay, the menus run at like 2 FPS, too
that makes me a sad panda. :(
I downgraded to 14w47c until such a time as issues are fixed.

User avatar
TripleXero
Posts: 892
Joined: 08 Aug 2012, 00:23

Post » 08 Dec 2015, 08:42

Still not working. It's probably a problem on my side, so don't change the version on my account

User avatar
Defiant Shout
Posts: 599
Joined: 22 Jun 2013, 18:44

Post » 08 Dec 2015, 16:50

ucenna wrote:that makes me a sad panda. :(
Oh my-

User avatar
Tecminer
Posts: 437
Joined: 11 Jan 2014, 20:44

Post » 08 Dec 2015, 18:45

Image
:3

User avatar
Technochips
Posts: 580
Joined: 12 Mar 2015, 16:05

Post » 08 Dec 2015, 18:49

oh my god

ucenna
Posts: 615
Joined: 11 Jan 2013, 20:06

Post » 09 Dec 2015, 04:56

TripleXero wrote:Still not working. It's probably a problem on my side, so don't change the version on my account
:/ That's no bueno. Guess I'll reupdate. Hope you get it figured out!
Defiant Shout wrote:
ucenna wrote:that makes me a sad panda. :(
Oh my-
People seemed ?surprized? when I say this. I just got it from a bit in the Steins;Gate VN. Mayuri says it.

MF064DD
Posts: 711
Joined: 20 May 2014, 00:08

Post » 09 Dec 2015, 04:58

Lags for me, too.

User avatar
Tecminer
Posts: 437
Joined: 11 Jan 2014, 20:44

Post » 09 Dec 2015, 18:06

fine for me

User avatar
TripleXero
Posts: 892
Joined: 08 Aug 2012, 00:23

Post » 10 Dec 2015, 03:15

Whatever the problem is, it started with 15w41 for me, 15w40 and lower work fine

User avatar
Tecminer
Posts: 437
Joined: 11 Jan 2014, 20:44

Post » 10 Dec 2015, 18:41

Image
blinking light included!

User avatar
OrbitalBlueprint
Posts: 526
Joined: 08 Sep 2013, 20:11

Post » 10 Dec 2015, 19:04

Make it look dilapidated at the top to make it seem like the actual Trenzalore TARDIS

ucenna
Posts: 615
Joined: 11 Jan 2013, 20:06

Post » 10 Dec 2015, 23:42

TripleXero wrote:Whatever the problem is, it started with 15w41 for me, 15w40 and lower work fine
:/ That stinks... I hope you figure it out.
Anyways, I've updated to the latest snapshot. Hopefully one of the snapshots will fix that bug.

User avatar
Cake
Posts: 1401
Joined: 06 Mar 2012, 03:29

Post » 11 Dec 2015, 10:18

Tecminer wrote:
Image
blinking light included!
Ack, I was hoping to hide my house a little.
(Not that it's actually affecting me, it's just not where I was hoping it'd be.)

Oh well, it's not like I can get on or will be able to get on for a while.

Good job!

MF064DD
Posts: 711
Joined: 20 May 2014, 00:08

Post » 11 Dec 2015, 20:59

Hey guys! I went ahead and decided that I want to start from scratch. So I have decided the easiest way to do this is to just have everyone raid ALLL the chests in my house. There is some good stuff...maybe there is bad stuff...maybe there is a few secret chests...

I could just donate it, eh. This is more fun.

Come on over and steal anything!
Image
Finding a new skin as well.
Last edited by MF064DD on 12 Dec 2015, 00:25, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
TurretBot
Posts: 4533
Joined: 15 Mar 2012, 23:18

Post » 11 Dec 2015, 23:59

but i made you a super amazing skin remember
TurretBot wrote:Image
Last edited by TurretBot on 30 Dec 2015, 11:30, edited 4 times in total.

MF064DD
Posts: 711
Joined: 20 May 2014, 00:08

Post » 12 Dec 2015, 00:20

TurretBot wrote:but i made you a super amazing skin remember
How could've I forgotten?

Image

Also, can someone somehow compress this to fit the 16000 byte limit as a .PNG?
Image

ucenna
Posts: 615
Joined: 11 Jan 2013, 20:06

Post » 12 Dec 2015, 16:47

I'm redisabling the portal fix, cause it's having issues. I'm *hoping* that it's finally been fixed by now. I've turned KeepInv on just in case. If it's still not working tell me.

MF064DD
Posts: 711
Joined: 20 May 2014, 00:08

Post » 12 Dec 2015, 20:37

Image

Image

User avatar
Tecminer
Posts: 437
Joined: 11 Jan 2014, 20:44

Post » 13 Dec 2015, 16:51

Image
sorry to break yer hopes n dream, but you cant get up there through the portal. that is just there to get back

ucenna
Posts: 615
Joined: 11 Jan 2013, 20:06

Post » 14 Dec 2015, 06:52

Tecminer wrote:
Image
sorry to break yer hopes n dream, but you cant get up there through the portal. that is just there to get back
Oo! What's the new method, my old one was enderpearl run. Figured that might be tricksie with the new timer mechanic.

User avatar
jumpinglizard
Posts: 312
Joined: 02 Mar 2015, 22:02

Post » 16 Dec 2015, 08:23

Username: MamasLover

User avatar
Jackostar10000
Posts: 417
Joined: 17 Jun 2012, 12:06

Post » 16 Dec 2015, 09:15

I'm in a minecrafty mood. id totally love to come on and play!
Edit: this might be necessary: IGN: Jackostar

ucenna
Posts: 615
Joined: 11 Jan 2013, 20:06

Post » 16 Dec 2015, 10:07

jumpinglizard wrote:Username: MamasLover
Added
Jackostar10000 wrote:I'm in a minecrafty mood. id totally love to come on and play!
Edit: this might be necessary: IGN: Jackostar
Actually, I already added you. I think I grabbed you from the old server. I even remembered to check to see if you changed your username. ;) I'll rerun the whitelist command just in case though.

As to the portal loop bug, it's still around. I don't have time to reapply the patch right at the moment. Tec was having some troubles with it, and I'd have to take a few extra steps to clear that up first.

User avatar
Tecminer
Posts: 437
Joined: 11 Jan 2014, 20:44

Post » 24 Dec 2015, 16:08

regarding that the server has been down for a few days now I am worried this has been abandoned again


or ucenna has just been on vacation and he can't run the server during that time

User avatar
LightningFire
Posts: 1829
Joined: 10 Mar 2012, 17:24

Post » 24 Dec 2015, 19:10

Well I for one haven't found time to play for the last month, so I can't really say much.
And anyways, vanilla does get pretty bland after you've got pretty much everything at your disposal.
Maybe it's time to move on to modded, if everyone agrees?

User avatar
Technochips
Posts: 580
Joined: 12 Mar 2015, 16:05

Post » 24 Dec 2015, 19:25

LightningFire wrote:Well I for one haven't found time to play for the last month, so I can't really say much.
And anyways, vanilla does get pretty bland after you've got pretty much everything at your disposal.
Maybe it's time to move on to modded, if everyone agrees?
should we have our old map with new mods? or making a brand new map?

User avatar
LightningFire
Posts: 1829
Joined: 10 Mar 2012, 17:24

Post » 25 Dec 2015, 05:32

Julien12150 wrote:
LightningFire wrote:Well I for one haven't found time to play for the last month, so I can't really say much.
And anyways, vanilla does get pretty bland after you've got pretty much everything at your disposal.
Maybe it's time to move on to modded, if everyone agrees?
should we have our old map with new mods? or making a brand new map?
That would depend on other people's opinion, but I, for one would prefer to keep our current map.

User avatar
Defiant Shout
Posts: 599
Joined: 22 Jun 2013, 18:44

Post » 25 Dec 2015, 21:28

Well if you're modding, you could hypothetically add in multiworld to satisfy both.

ucenna
Posts: 615
Joined: 11 Jan 2013, 20:06

Post » 25 Dec 2015, 21:47

Tecminer wrote:regarding that the server has been down for a few days now I am worried this has been abandoned again


or ucenna has just been on vacation and he can't run the server during that time
Dangit! I was sure, I had payed my bill ahead of time. Should be back up now. 14w51b

Modded is an option. But we would probably have to do a restart. Since we're on the snapshots, I don't think any mods have been updated 'til us. I could theoretically work some downgrading trickery. And we'd have to decide on mods. Mystcraft is good, but otherwise my mod experience is somewhat lacking.

MF064DD
Posts: 711
Joined: 20 May 2014, 00:08

Post » 26 Dec 2015, 17:23

Image
EDIT: Does Veuwer not work here? Will Imgur upload in a sec.

EDIT: NVM

pacboy2004
Posts: 7
Joined: 27 Dec 2015, 08:27

Post » 27 Dec 2015, 09:28

ucenna wrote:Yay! Shiny Minecraft Server:

Post here asking to join the whitelist, to join the whitelist.

Ip: 167.114.158.79:25755

What to do for Halloween?:

Borrow from Blocky Discovery

Recreate the ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!!!

Have a Halloween Survey, http://goo.gl/forms/rFtsLQTWgC
Can i join?

User avatar
Tecminer
Posts: 437
Joined: 11 Jan 2014, 20:44

Post » 27 Dec 2015, 17:58

Image
this is kinda preventing me from being able to join

User avatar
Defiant Shout
Posts: 599
Joined: 22 Jun 2013, 18:44

Post » 27 Dec 2015, 20:02

Yee. The server only runs snapshots yo. You gon' have to make a separate profile for it.

User avatar
Tecminer
Posts: 437
Joined: 11 Jan 2014, 20:44

Post » 27 Dec 2015, 20:18

i was referring to the fact that i am on that server when i shouldnt be

User avatar
Defiant Shout
Posts: 599
Joined: 22 Jun 2013, 18:44

Post » 28 Dec 2015, 03:21

Ohh, I see. I'm dumb ;D