Thank You

If it doesn't fit elsewhere, it should go here
BobTheLawyer

Post » 08 Jul 2015, 06:35

Hey guys. I wanted to apologize.
Occasionally I've come back and said "I'm back for real now!"
I've learned that I don't know if that will happen.

I've been through a lot with this community and you all mean a lot to me. I wouldn't be who I was without you guys. It's because of this community that I've decided what career path I want to take.
I will never forget you guys.

I am always happy to talk, but I can't promise I can still be in this community.
To summarize the reason why I think I ended up leaving:
I am a pretty introverted person. I like everything to be small controlled and managed. This forums got to a point where I couldn't manage keeping up with everything that was going on and being posted, and it overwhelmed me. Originally, I was able to pour all my free time into this, but eventually, I couldn't. I had to stop checking different parts, and then eventually I got more and more behind and just felt too far back to catch up.
If you guys didn't know, I am coding a Clash of Clans bot with a group of people (my friend got me into it) called ClashBot. As I am a developer there, I have full forum mod privileges. It has averaged 10k new members every day for the past 3 days. Those forums are way too huge, and I am far from keeping track to that, although I should have even more responsibilities there (although mainly responsibilities to the bot and not necessarily the forums).

This community seems to have calmed down a bit, so it's probably small enough to the point where I can handle everything well now. For some reason, I still feel like I can't come back right now. I have no idea why, and it's nothing about you guys. Maybe my mind needs something new after it gave up on keeping track of here. I'm always up for talking with any of you over skype or steam though!
I plan to be on the Freebird Games forums for a little bit, so I'll still be on forums somewhere.

I'm not posting my skype name just to prevent it from being found by anyone easily, but if you want to talk more, feel free to pm me (or anyone on the forums who may know the info like Skye or B-Man) for my Skype and/or Steam.

Thank you for all you've done for me. You all will be forever in my heart.
Occasionally I'll stop by and check up on how you guys are doing. Maybe I'll eventually come back for real.

I'd be happy to have conversations with you guys, so please add me on skype and/or steam. If I already have you, feel free to just start up conversations sometime. I'm always up for it!

Thanks for Everything,
BobTheLawyer

Also, Maurice, you're the biggest inspiration for me when coding. Thank you. It's because of you I know what I want to do with my life. Thank you so much.

Wilo

Post » 08 Jul 2015, 07:03

i wish you the most fortunate blessings in whatever you pursue.

TurretBot

Post » 08 Jul 2015, 09:11

[insert steam chat plug here]

Jackostar10000

Post » 10 Jul 2015, 18:39

practically this is why i'm inactive 98% of the time too, you know besides the whole clashbot thing. :P

0>0

Post » 11 Jul 2015, 09:17

Jackostar10000 wrote:practically this is why i'm inactive 98% of the time too, you know besides the whole clashbot thing. :P

MagicPillow

Post » 13 Jul 2015, 02:30

Good luck on whatever you may do.
It was great to have you with us.
(Come back soon?)

TurretBot

Post » 13 Jul 2015, 06:34

also what's your avatar

copy

Post » 15 Jul 2015, 00:15

0>0 wrote:
Jackostar10000 wrote:This is exactly why iIm inactive 99.8% of the time too. :P

B-Man99

Post » 15 Jul 2015, 01:18

BobTheLawyer wrote:feel free to pm me (or anyone on the forums who may know the info like Skye or B-Man)
I didn't fucking sign up for this Chris