HowToEatGirafes wrote:* Acually , i think Nintendo should've stopped at the nds light .
* I don't understand the Mlp fandom (no offense)
* More to come , i think
1. I agree with you. I agree with you to the max. But I think it's just that Nintendo is sticking to what it knows best.
Once the next DS in the DS line up fails, they will surely stop using the name, and come up with a new product.
Why do you think Nintendo used "Wii" in their latest console? Because the Wii was a success.
Why do you think they aren't going to use "Wii" in their latest console title? Cause the Wii U failed.
I'm sure once New Super Mario Bros. 8 fails, they will finally come up with a new name and concept as well.
2. That's OK. We all like different things. I'm not a fan of Anime.
I liked the Death Note manga, but the Anime...was not very fantastic imo.
3. Okey dokey.
HowToEatGirafes wrote:* I don't understand the Mlp fandom (no offense)
*GASP* HERE LET ME EXPLAIN IT TO YOU!
Sorry, which part? I could explain most of it
* I think MLP fandom is the best fandom (although it's literally the only fandom I know (save me
) so it can be the worst too.
* I think MLP is the best show ever.
* I think that every pony needs to be shot in the head once in a while (by that i mean every time a song comes on
(so every five seconds
1. That's an opinion. Not a fact. There is no "best fandom".
2. Again. That's an opinion, not a fact. I can say Macintosh OS is the best, but truth is, it's good for some people.
So is Windows and Linux. It's not the best, but there are certain groups of people
3. I like the show, and I wouldn't be embarrassed to recommend it to a person. But God almighty PLEASE don't say "EveryPony". Also, I hate it when an episode turns into a musical. I actually Mute it. Sometimes I fast forward.