Game Challenges!

If it doesn't fit elsewhere, it should go here
craftershaft

Post » 01 Aug 2014, 03:56

Post some gaming challenges here.

WARNING! i tried logging in with double s but it said it's inactive. one s is by me, but double s is an imposter.

My challenges
Super Monkey Ball 2 - Slippy
If you collect a banana, you must find the quickest way to lose a life.
Some times it's okay, like paths that force you to collect bananas or bananas that you got by surprise.
Bonus stages? Just fall off the edge!

Firaga

Post » 01 Aug 2014, 03:58

craftershaft wrote:WARNING! i tried logging in with double s but it said it's inactive. one s is by me, but double s is an imposter.
What does this even mean.
Also beat IWBTG without dieing.

B-Man99

Post » 01 Aug 2014, 04:01

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4359
Similar thread already exists

Also as much as I love Super Monkey Ball 2 (I played the heck out of that maybe 6 different times), I don't think a challenge as unspecific as the one you said would warrant a thread
Feel free to participate in the thread Sergione made though, it seems like he has a really good setup there
Firaga wrote:
craftershaft wrote:WARNING! i tried logging in with double s but it said it's inactive. one s is by me, but double s is an imposter.
What does this even mean
Maybe he's talking about some forum member named craftersshaft? There isn't one if that's what he's asking. If he's even asking anything.

craftershaft

Post » 01 Aug 2014, 04:04

B-Man99 wrote:viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4359
Similar thread already exists

Also as much as I love Super Monkey Ball 2 (I played the heck out of that maybe 6 different times), I don't think a challenge as unspecific as the one you said would warrant a thread
Feel free to participate in the thread Sergione made though, it seems like he has a really good setup there
Firaga wrote:
What does this even mean
Maybe he's talking about some forum member named craftersshaft? There isn't one if that's what he's asking. If he's even asking anything.
But that is for a certain game, not a game you select for people to try.

Also, when I tried to log in with 2 s' instead of 1, it said it needed confirmation. When I made up one, it said it does
Not exist.

B-Man99

Post » 01 Aug 2014, 04:06

No...? It's a thread where anyone can suggest a contest/challenge...

If you had posted your SMB2 suggestion it wouldn't have been out of place in the slightest

craftershaft

Post » 01 Aug 2014, 22:07

B-Man99 wrote:No...? It's a thread where anyone can suggest a contest/challenge...

If you had posted your SMB2 suggestion it wouldn't have been out of place in the slightest
They did not accept it...