Star Trek

If it doesn't fit elsewhere, it should go here
Firaga

Post » 21 Jul 2014, 06:26

Discuss about an old classic TV show, spread across Star Trek: The Original Series and its live action TV spin-off shows, Star Trek: The Next Generation, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Star Trek: Voyager, and Star Trek: Enterprise as well as the Star Trek film series. All amazing TV shows that everyone into futuristic-themed television shows will like.

"Space, the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its 5-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before."

Personally, I think the show is great. It showed many, many unique situations, and with memorable characters like James, Bones, Sulu and Spock, to name a few, the show really has shown the test of time, and is still a great show today.

Mr.Q.Marx?

Post » 21 Jul 2014, 14:05

Star Trek: The Next Generation is seriously amazing. I didn't really get into it much as a kid but I watched it at my then girlfriend's house and then had to go watch all the episodes again.
The original was good I guess but I don't have as much invested in it. It's pace and tone seem different.
Plus despite the fact my dad based his look on Hans Gruber, I've always thought he looked more like Riker. So there's that.

OrbitalBlueprint

Post » 23 Jul 2014, 10:58

I don't watch it that frequently, but I watch it whenever I catch it on TV. I like the intro though.

jwright159

Post » 08 Aug 2014, 19:04

My dad would spam this so hard.
His office is 1/16 kid's drawings, 1/8 blank, 1/8 degrees, 1/8 bookcase, and 9/16 star trek ships, models, books, and calendars. He adores it