imaginary cake wrote:Credits:
Victinistar- wasting my time concepts
Hans- Some of the sprites and more
IC- 95% of the animations, a ton of concepts, and story.
imaginary cake wrote:I had a new subject to discuss but it was too controversial to bring here.
Anyways, 1) What if I put a limit on how many discharges you can create from the Battpack? (It's that battery-looking thing on the first post.)
(You refill via coins- max 10 discharges without refilling.)
2) Should I cram in as many references in as possible? I mean, it's impossible to encounter every character and subtle hints to locations, but I'm just talking about Egadd acquiring TEC or the likes. (What I'm really trying to say here is: Should I have original characters and themes, or preexisting ones take their place?)
3) A pit of 100 trials, or an infinite, random-generating level that's scrolling speeds up over time? (It's all post-game, of course.)
4) Another Poison Mushroom-esque 'power-up', but to a greater degree?
5) Can anyone create pure SNES 16-bit music?
6) Original sound effects, or the 'classic' ones?
Why is it always 1:00 AM
Why are my questions not quite planned out right
imaginary cake wrote:
victinistar wrote:but it was really just lazy coding on Nintendo's behalf originally.
imaginary cake wrote:victinistar wrote:but it was really just lazy coding on Nintendo's behalf originally.
imaginary cake wrote:4) Another Poison Mushroom-esque 'power-up'
bubba_nate wrote:bubba_nate wrote:imaginary cake wrote:4) Another Poison Mushroom-esque 'power-up'
On another thread about IOSMB4, I suggested a straaange powerup/anti-powerup thing: The Ghost Shroom. It comes out visible, and quickly goes invisible, but every so often it has to stop being invisible. If you grab it while it's visible, you get to go invisible which is like the stone leaf statue except you can move, and it's a single-use thing. If it hits you while it's invisible, it vanishes and hurts you. It would appear in ghost houses. It would vanish after a while of not hitting mario or being grabbed.
imaginary cake wrote:I thought I said this before, but I guess I wasn't clear enough.
Yoshi is playable, but he can't use power-ups beyond the Fire Flower, Battpack, and whatever I decide FLUDD does.
imaginary cake wrote:
A mini mushroom that I plan to never use, but someone will probably make mini sprites if all goes well anyways, so: why the heck not?
Users browsing this forum: State sponsored guitar solo and 0 guests