Jumpman (ioSMB4) Development

If it doesn't fit elsewhere, it should go here
Cake

Post » 25 Nov 2014, 05:55

I actually started doing that already.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

There are seven images here, so make sure you include them all.

Edit: Page 5...

alesan99

Post » 25 Nov 2014, 17:45

Done. Animated, collectable, and able to be placed on top of tiles.

HowToEatGirafes

Post » 26 Nov 2014, 14:12

Wow , this is impressive Alesan !

Cake

Post » 27 Nov 2014, 00:44

Edit:

Image VS Image
I realized that I made a few mistakes with color, mainly with the purple and silver coins.
Stupid mac display.

I also got bored and remade the old purple coin to have a heart on it.
This is not to create new functions- in fact, the pink coin should be pointless. It was not created to add something.

Sheets:
Image Image Image Image

Edit:
Image Image
I'm working on the throwing animations for some things.
Stuff will only spin if it's circular.

Edit:
102 threw his bomb too fast.
http://i.imgur.com/hnupZSn.gif

Edit:

Edit:
The original coin sprites:
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Cake

Post » 29 Nov 2014, 08:33

I went ahead and tried to remake the boost panels from SM3DW.
The dithering is there in order to give the panel a more pixelated appearance, despite it already being in pixels.
Drafts:
MM102's version that he made to prove a point about thicker stripes:
Clipboard: (Sprite Bay/The space I used to assemble the sprites/Sheets included)
Also the blue and purple versions are supposed to slow you down, to stop your momentum or something like that. I don't think walking over one should be too annoying though.

Edit: 102 pointed out that the slow panel should have a reversed animation.

Edit:
A grinder from SMW.
Drafts:
Image Image Image
Original:
Last edited by Cake on 29 Nov 2014, 13:24, edited 2 times in total.

HowToEatGirafes

Post » 29 Nov 2014, 12:01

I'm loving these tiles ! The dithering is better IMO , because it gives a cool eye-candy style

Cake

Post » 14 Dec 2014, 09:31

Just going to dump a few things from MFGG here.
I'd put it in a spoiler but I already used spoilers in the quotes.
imaginary cake wrote:Thanks; the final version was a new style of shading for me.

I also made a Peepa over the course of the day.
Edit: But have a look at my Eerie edits first. They're edits because the original sprites were near-perfect, excepting the no outline on the eyes and some quick color and shading correction.

Gold is when a light is being shined on it. I didn't really change the animation becuase the Eerie is going to keep moving in the direction it is, plus it looks like it's breathing heavily or about to be woken up, if it was sleeping.

Clipboard/Spritesheet:
Original:

Are the eyes moving too much on mine?

SM3DW:
...and defeat animation:

Drafts:
(I didn't know pillow shading was generally a no-no)

As usual, I had a lot of help from MM102. (In feedback, as I sprite.)
Clipboard/Spritesheet:

Super Mario Wiki

Somehow, I didn't see it's preexisting idle animation, so I had to come up with one for it. Should I make it's actual idle animation?
imaginary cake wrote:I've decided that I'm not going to move the key on the shoe inwards, as it looks perfectly fine on the back.
Anyways, I also made Kuribo's Heel.

Except for the Kuribo's Heel, I did go and recolor the shoes to various player colors in order to retain the effect from SM3DW, when you collect an Ice Skate.
(I plan on renaming the Ice Skate to Nakabon's Skate, the japanese name for the Flurry.)

The yellow shoe is supposed to be Wario's, but I added the golden key to the end of it. I guess you could consider it a golden version of Kuribo's Shoe or something.
The purple shoe was also recolored from red in order to make the player color for Mario more unique.
Speaking of which, the purple shoe is something new called Boo's/Teresa's Boot; it's styled after the Poltergeist 5000. Should I add a vacuum hose or a wind-up key to the back of it?
(The Teresa's Boot would allow you to stomp on ghosts and do another thing or two, which I'm not about to go in-depth about.)

Clipboard/Spritesheet:
The shoe with the spikes on it is supposed to be Poodobo's/Baburu's Shoe.

Drafts:

I'm not quite finished with everything yet, as I plan on making Lakitu's/Jugman's Shoe, Sumo's/K.K.'s Shoe, and Flurry's/Nakabon's Skate.

Cake

Post » 25 Jan 2015, 10:51

Pokemon + sisters always hogging computers + being locked out of 1 / 3 default computers = no real spriting for 1.5 months.

Meanwhile,
11:53 PM - RottedPaint: nice balls
11:53 PM - Imaginary You: thanks

Defiant Shout

Post » 25 Jan 2015, 20:54

You said you had a laptop for this. Specifically to do it at 11pm. No excuses. :|

Looks good though.

Cake

Post » 05 Mar 2015, 03:08

I think I'm just going to spurt out small updates now and then based off of what I'm currently working on since spriting is becoming a more difficult thing to do. (Out off the lack of time and resources.)
Feel free to suggest ideas in line with what I'm working on.

So right now I'm working on villain designs. As usual, I'm trying to design something different. Something unusual.
May update this post later with villain design directions to go in.

Current game focus: Super Paper Mario.
(The Mario game I'm studying right now)

Furious: Feel free to sprite anything in this old enemy album I uploaded some time ago. http://imgur.com/a/idGIQ

FuriousTH

Post » 05 Mar 2015, 04:41

Ok cake, no problem!

Defiant Shout

Post » 05 Mar 2015, 06:42

To my knowledge we already had a tadbowl sprite you made oh so long ago?

Cake

Post » 05 Mar 2015, 17:52

The Tadbowl sprite was actually my first animated sprite I made.
Which means by default it's pretty much super crappy compared to many other things.
I tried digging for it but my school filter on the internet doesn't show imgur images and I really have no idea where that sprite went aside from some small folder somewhere in my ultra-large folder of ioSMB4.

Cake

Post » 08 Mar 2015, 09:41

So I've been designing villains all weekend, and the one I'm currently having difficulty on is some sort of villain that's plain insane; crazy.
The villain should also be relatively small and use a ton of explosives.
(I like the idea of basing it off of a king's joker)

A alternative villain could also be developed; the more the better.

Sky

Post » 08 Mar 2015, 10:23

I know that referencing future Mario games isn't on the agenda, but the first character that comes to mind after that description is Croco.

Defiant Shout

Post » 09 Mar 2015, 07:15

That actually has been placed on the drawing board somewhere else. But a very different purpose to my knowledge.

Cake

Post » 09 Mar 2015, 10:07

Heh heh, Victinistar remembers something for once.
Basically, I've been planning on having Nabbit, Croco, and Popple (and maybe a few Bandits)form a band of thieves that tag-team stolen goods as a small part of the story in the city chapter.
I don't particularly remember Croco to use a whole ton of bombs though, and I've played through SMRPG. I know he uses them as a main weapon... but it's still not enough.
I'm looking for the sort of villain that throws explosives EVERYWHERE at a rapid rate. Someone crazy enough to do that.

4matsy

Post » 10 Mar 2015, 00:33

imaginary cake wrote:I'm looking for the sort of villain that throws explosives EVERYWHERE at a rapid rate. Someone crazy enough to do that.

Cake

Post » 10 Mar 2015, 09:21

Dang it.
You couldn't be more right; while I did skip over Mouser, I was really looking to design a new villain. Mouser fits my description really well, and in all for comebacks since Fawful made one in M&L:BIS.
The only problem is that I've never really seen Mouser to be an insane character, mostly in the cartoons. A way to work around this is actually to create a Mouser character since Mouser is actually a species, like Birdo or Toad or Yoshi.
This also means a slight redesign to give distinguishing features to said character.
I'll take more time to think about all of this later.

HowToEatGirafes

Post » 10 Mar 2015, 10:13

A giant resprited mouser , throwing bob-ombs
(sounds cool)

Cake

Post » 17 Mar 2015, 03:11

Designs designs designs DESIGNS
I have been doing pure villains for the past week.

Here, look at the development process.
(Caution: images that are a little larger than I expected.)
Robot thing not final, but the goop thing final. (Which I decided to name Gloopera, but I think it could use a better name.)
Rob may or may not continue to be developed, but it's pretty close to final. It's meant to be some sort of Robin Hood-inspired character. "Steals from the rich and gives to the poor".
There was a little bit of buildup to the scarecrow which you don't need to see because it was terrible design at first, but it does have some important things. It's supposed to have a set of motions of bouncing around like a pogo stick a ton, spinning horizontally, and generally throwing bombs everywhere. It's meant to have some sort of insane personality, something that lives for total chaos.
102 then suggested that the design for the scarecrow should be less generic. He drew something more official but I don't have the link and you can see a doodle of it on the page.
I then got the idea to make the character the hat instead of the actual scarecrow from 102's design.
...and that brings us to where we are now.

I currently have two ways to go about the hat and the scarecrow:
1) Make the hat have a default scarecrow body, but it looses the body for something else later on.
2) Make the scarecrow and hat separate, change the scarecrow's head entirely and make it be the hat's assistant and host or something.

Here's a good idea of what the changed head will look like, but maybe recolored or changed slightly:

I don't know, having both but having them connected seems like the only fitting option that keeps both if that sentence made any sense.

Also:The reason why there's grass coming out of the hat (which I named Caprio) is because of option 1.

Cake

Post » 18 Mar 2015, 06:31

Hm.
Since no one actually responded, I'm going with option 2.
Anyways,
The second villain which you may have seen under the tag right up there.

Defiant Shout

Post » 18 Mar 2015, 06:35

I just made a connection between this and the mossy boss that was never named. Would this serve as a replacement for that specific enemy? And if so: What do we do with that concept? I liked it after all. :|

Cake

Post » 18 Mar 2015, 07:10

I thought you said you disliked the other concept (as you made fun of it) which I never continued on which was eventually replaced by this.
Or something.
Keep in mind that this villain could basically do the same stuff as that other boss I drew.

(Which I do not intend on showing.)

Edit: Designed villain #3, working on developing it into something more and more mario-y until I get there.
Or maybe I'm already there, I can't tell sometimes.

Cake

Post » 21 Mar 2015, 21:55

Here's villain #3,
Originally intended to be an assistant to the hat in order to allow the hat to be able to move around and be able to encounter the players without just helplessly sitting on the ground during points of dialogue.
I mean, how easy is it to stomp on a motionless hat?
The assistant would also put on the hat at the hat's command, and you would fight the hat-controlled scarecrow at some points.
Original sketch that MM102 colored:
This is important because I had a different idea about the colors and general personality while he saw a completely different perspective on the same sketch.

Now working on a mardi gras- inspired thief. Or maybe it'll be joker-styled. Or maybe even a voodoo man.
The thief steals shadows by the way.

Defiant Shout

Post » 21 Mar 2015, 22:10

I always think peter pan when your mention shadow thievery. Ideas? :P

Cake

Post » 25 Apr 2015, 11:19

Work on ioSMB4 kinda stopped but then jumped right back up.
Right now I'm working really hard on story again, and this time I'm sure this story won't go Dien the drain like the 6 or 7 other times I tried.
Mostly because this time I'm basing the world themes around story instead of basing the story on where you travel in the game.
I have bits and pieces of plot that just need to be refined everywhere, but I keep coming back to the same issue: villain incentive.
What would the new team of villains want to accomplish? I want to make most of the new villains seem like reasonable people who intend to do good, but end up doing more harm in the process. The villain(s) could be doing anything from trying to prefect the modern world to revenge for accidental events to saving their own race of people. The problem is, they end up trying to kill others or impacting people or society negatively.
So yeah, I'm having difficulty coming up with villain incentive. It probably should include a plan involving the use of power-granting objects (Like crystal stars or pure hearts) and not kidnapping Peach.
All I'm looking for are simple ideas and not full narratives.

Also I have my own plans for Bowser's involvement- don't try to factor him in.

HansAgain

Post » 25 Apr 2015, 19:18

Try to make a "villain" that thinks that life is neamingless, and so they do whatever they want, harming people sometimes, since it doesn't matter anyways.
(also he can say something like "our life is as meaningless as a video game" or something like that)

Also the main team could be looking for wisdom, but having a superiority complex so they think hurting "inferior" lives doesn't matter if it's for their purpose.

I don't know how much this could affect the plot you made until now, but i hope it helps.

HowToEatGirafes

Post » 25 Apr 2015, 20:18

Hans1998 wrote:Try to make a "villain" that thinks that life is neamingless, and so they do whatever they want, harming people sometimes, since it doesn't matter anyways.[...]Also the main team could be looking for wisdom, but having a superiority complex so they think hurting "inferior" lives doesn't matter if it's for their purpose.[...]
Oh god what have i done

Cake

Post » 03 May 2015, 10:20

Here's all of the more-developed villains so far:
King guy that's holding something probably never to be seen again since I drew a cool pose with him holding something but I didn't know what he should hold so there you go.
Anyways, he's supposed to switch forms to another animal of sorts. He also falls in love with peach and tried to imprison her like so many others before him. I don't think he should be a part of the team of villains initially but joins later on instead.
I've also wanted to introduce a new human character for awhile now, and I think the role of Villain could be more interesting. However, I think things in the story will flow more naturally if I ditch the human form- it just works out better I guess.

Robot Mafia boss of some sorts. Controls all of Jackpot City in short.
His nose is supposed to be a little red bulb in case you're wondering. (And he has this bigger buffer tuxedo-clad body as well. I only drew the head.)
Not much else to say or describe about him.

The Shadow Theif, this guy can steal and control other people's shadows. I don't think he should be a true villain or is intentionally trying to hurt anyone since I want to make him "feed" off of other shadows in order to continue existing.
That, and the promise that the other villains make him that he won't need to take other's shadows if all goes to plan.
I also like to have the concept where if you're missing your shadow, you slowly fade away with nothing to anchor you to reality.
Kind of dark to be honest.
Tattie. It's a scarecrow with a "bad boy" personality or something. He probably wants to prove himself to someone, namely Caprio.

Caprio is a magician-turned-hat via some accident. If someone wears Caprio, then Caprio gets to control that person.
He also either depends on a "empty body" (like a suit of armor or a snowman) or another villain to move around. Multiple villains will wear Caprio.

Gloopa is some moody goopy thing. Probably wants to become a normal person.
Uses his magical flute to do things like control smaller animals or something like that. Commonly travels around with a Robin Hood character equivalent. They're not villains not heroes either.
Feel free to suggest ideas.

HowToEatGirafes

Post » 03 May 2015, 15:05

Have you planned adding music ?
because smb2's soundtrack rocks

Cake

Post » 03 May 2015, 22:12

The game's soundtrack will mostly consist of 16-bit versions (or general remixes or covers) of nearly any other music in the Mario games, including spinoffs, as well as a handful of original themes which will be used more often.
It'll probably mostly stick to 16-bit versions of other tracks though since that's easiest.

renhoek

Post » 04 May 2015, 08:18

Do you know how you're going to accomplish this? (unless you're using the sound tracks in the official games)

Also what are your current plans with the engine? it's been about 3-5 years and I'm wondering if it's made any progress past the initial collision test?

alesan99

Post » 04 May 2015, 22:31

renhoek wrote:Also what are your current plans with the engine? it's been about 3-5 years and I'm wondering if it's made any progress past the initial collision test?
I haven't done anything since
alesan99 wrote:Image
Aside with being busy with other stuff, it looks like imaginary cake is still working on the concepts and I'm waiting until they are finished.

Cake

Post » 05 May 2015, 00:04

I think the engine is only a few months to a year old at this point, not 3-5 years. IOSMB4 is only 2.5 years old at this point, with the concept start date around 12-10-12.
The first post I made here was sometime around August 2013.

Anyways, when summer starts, I'll be able to sprite again and I'll work more closely with the menus and the first world. Hopefully.

FuriousTH

Post » 05 May 2015, 01:21

The engine look's pretty cool, but need's a new and better hud.

Qcode

Post » 05 May 2015, 01:24

Last edited by Qcode on 21 Oct 2021, 19:32, edited 1 time in total.

FuriousTH

Post » 05 May 2015, 01:52

It's just an idea, I do not say that this ugly hud but when the engine forward hopefully improve, do not bother Qcode, I have already see the sprites that I have to do.

renhoek

Post » 05 May 2015, 02:52

alesan99 wrote:
renhoek wrote:Also what are your current plans with the engine? it's been about 3-5 years and I'm wondering if it's made any progress past the initial collision test?
I haven't done anything since
alesan99 wrote:Image
Aside with being busy with other stuff, it looks like imaginary cake is still working on the concepts and I'm waiting until they are finished.
That doesn't sound like a very sound plan.
I think what should be happening is that you keep in contact with cake and implement some of his ideas to find out what works, what doesn't work, what's fun and what isn't fun.
Otherwise by the end of it you'll have a shit tonne of features to implement into the engine before you can even get started with actually making the game.

But that's just my thoughts. Sorry Alesan99 if I stressed you in any way. (This post was mainly aimed at cake for the most part)

This is a good example of what you should be trying to achieve at the least https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHcENclAxQg

Defiant Shout

Post » 05 May 2015, 17:35

The hud won't look much like that alone, and it's definitely going to have glamour and pizazz. Cake wants it to be flashy. It's just a basic one to depict the engine, and get the basics done. Calm your tits over a hud already.
And the effort towards the engine I thought had plenty of background, because Cake has not put any thought recently into it, clearly this needs to be addressed and finalized so we can continue on other things.

Defiant Shout

Post » 15 May 2015, 02:00

Doesn't really belong in the art thread, so I'll slap it here. Since Cake says redesign, I'll attempt.
Nothing here is final, or even approved, just ideas.

Cake

Post » 15 May 2015, 02:42

ImageImage
I've been trying to develop one more villain, one that drives the story of the first chapter.
It's a bounty hunter that wears a suit in order to look tougher and more able to do the job.
102 and I were working on it some but I haven't drawn a new design since, so Defiant's showing his own ideas above.

@102: I've also taken our entire conversation into account. I'm trying to work out what the best solution is right now for the entire project.

Also Defiant suggested a design without pants- should there be?
(Also I think a poll for designs may be approaching soon.)

renhoek

Post » 15 May 2015, 03:55

That dog looks to much like a human in a dog costume.

Not sure the best way to explain it but you should probably aim to make him look more like this
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/mar ... 0113151903

This is just me though.

Cake

Post » 15 May 2015, 05:29

Sometimes I don't really know what I'm designing or how well it fits. All I know is that I want a design with some of these ideas in mind.
So yeah, I'm just as equal to my design as I am Ren's suggestion.

Cake

Post » 17 May 2015, 12:33

There was a google forms poll here (it was sorta a test and a touch of curiosity) but I took it down.
Basically, there's more freedom to go about polls the normal way, the way I used to do them.

...and I'm choosing to do that poll now because there are some things I'm seriously thinking about.
Right now, the most major theme that's playing for me is that you guys don't have the full story, and that some of the information you're holding on to is outdated. You guys don't know what the release schedule plan is, nor how I even reach that point; I neglect talking about these things because they're hard to bring up unless you have a question. That's why I initially opened up the google forms poll; to see what you guys thought without everything told or shown yet, and whether or not I should push a reset button and scrap almost all of the story, characters, and worlds. Right now I'm leaning on typing up a massive IOSMB4 report on what the project currently is right now, and properly inform you guys and get feedback before I start ignoring a lot of my own work again.

FR Poll #1

1) Should there be a name change? If so, to what? (You must agree with someone else or come up with your own name.)

While I've debated the name a few times, "If Only Super Mario Bros 4", it always seems to be the more preferable name compared to everything else that's been suggested.
I mean, the name's original (no one else will have a fangame with that name) and it does portray some of the ideas behind the game accurately. I've been inspired by the domain, supermario4.com for years now- a domain nintendo registered. I really did begin to wonder, "What if there was a fourth installment in the SMB series?".
I am very well aware Super Mario World has the subtitle of Super Mario Bros 4 in Japan, but that didn't transfer over outside of the country.
Anyways, the cons of the name include some slight hardcore fan confusion with SMW, and a long and somewhat confusing abbreviation. (It starts with IOS) The name is also relatively simple and uncreative. (I honestly thought I would stick through with it until the end though...)
One last con of the name is that it suggests that the game will follow more closely to SMB3 and SMW- which it is, but I'm also adding the element of story to the game. Even I doubt that Miyamoto would have had a more complex story in one of the SMB installments.
Also: Someone suggested "Super Mario World 3: [villain]'s Hour" earlier. You can agree with it or come up with your own name if you think IOSMB4's name should be changed. As for rules for the name:
It must be a name that no other fangame shares. Try googling the name before you suggest it.
It must be relatively short.
It doesn't have to include the name "Mario" in the title, but it's heavily recommended.

2) What fits, what doesn't? Provide examples and ways that I can improve upon the designs of characters and enemies that I've posted in here before. Search the entirety of this thread. You can't just say you think something doesn't fit- you need to say why.

Lately my designs for characters have been becoming a little more controversial; I need some more feedback on what I'm doing. A lot of these characters are only in their first iteration, (meaning that this is their first design, and it has not been chosen from a group of similar designs.) which leaves them open to flaws.
Speaking of which, I also designed some of these characters with designs before personalities, which is something I really shouldn't do. Notably, this applies to the bounty hunter and Gloopa.

Well, those are the only questions for now. They're a lot more important questions that take longer to answer, but I also included a lot of extra text that you probably want to discuss.

Oh yeah, and before I end the post, I thought I should address something: the future plans on how to eventually make IOSMB4 work- to have the game finally released.
Right now, my major goal is to finish a lot of the art and concepts of the game. I want to be able to create a huge presentation on what the game is intended to be, it's gameplay, worlds, and so on. I want to present something that's complete to a group of people over at MFGG and see if I can get a team formed from there- it may or may not be easy, but I need to have everything ready and seemingly complete so that it can be programmed in fast. I'll need a lot of art in order to do the convincing.
I'm very well aware that more development- and better development at that- comes up in teams of people. Teams of more people and more ideas, which come up during the game's development and not before.

I've also split the game up into chapters, each separated by their own development period. I've had this idea in mind for a long time now, but I've never shared it simply due to the rarity of how it comes up. Anyways, there's 4 chapters. It breaks the game up easier between all of the various worlds and allows for a more stable plot development. (I'm only planning about 90 levels anyways, split up between 26 or so worlds, so the game shouldn't be too massive...)

As for my own experience in developing games, I'm currently working on that. I'm trying to get involved in Mit's project, MB:DDX (a game in a similar style to the original arcade Mario Bros, which is something I wanted to make. MM102 then informed me of the similarities to Mit's project, I investigated further, and they were sort of accepting people.) and hopefully, as soon as school gets out, I'll be able to actually contribute and then learn a thing or two about game development.
I have one more note: You guys probably know only about 50% of IOSMB4- Sure, I've posted a lot, but a lot of it is generalized and limited to sprites, characters, and plot. You haven't seen a lot of the enemies or environments or small notes on the gameplay, or even a complete list of power-ups for that matter.
I really do intend on typing up this handwritten 250pg binder full of ideas. I really do. The issue lies in organizing the ideas that seem to lie everywhere, as well as including the drawings of everything. I don't want to scan 50 times over for a handful of rough sketches.
...but one day I will. My goal this summer is to finish a lot of digital concept art, completely organize the binder, and upload everything. Work on perfecting the concept of IOSMB4 until it eventually very well could be a complete game.

Edit: It was 3:30 AM when I finished this, there may be some non-sequiturs.

Cake

Post » 25 May 2015, 10:27

it was kind of awkward how no one replied to that.
that being said that was a bad poll
here's a good poll:

Color Scheme Poll 1
COLOR SCHEME TIME
(I was trying to finish the design of the dog inside the bounty hunter suit of armor.
You know,
this one.)

...whoops I forgot to draw the tail again.
Pick a color, any color. A, B, C, D, E, or F. You don't have to follow this strictly; you could say "F but with blue boots instead".

(More details will be drawn in later for it, this is just a general color scheme poll I guess.)

MagicPillow

Post » 25 May 2015, 11:09

I'd probably go with something like B with E's boots.

MM102

Post » 29 May 2015, 01:36

I thought you said it would be better with the hair darker/lighter than the body?
imo C orange pants dark grey shoes and slightly lighter hair

Cake

Post » 30 Jun 2015, 22:27

this isn't new but it's relevant
His name is the Dragon King, and he's this lonely old guy that lives in a sky castle alone because he drove everyone away with his ability to turn into a dragon at will
And basically, because he's so lonely, he imprisons Mario & co. and he wants to 'curse' (forced wearing of a dragon's cuff) one of them so that they're driven to the same fate and are essentially forced to accompany him.
and here ye go

I've been holding onto this and not posting it for about a year now. I've been too nervous to talk about it because I was convinced it was so weird, and mostly due to that one day I talked about it in steam chat.
Sure enough though, I'm explaining villains and their place in the story over at MFGG and they thought the concepts/designs were really good... (but they hated the name 'ioSMB4') so I decided not to hide this anymore.

also there's a musician interested in the project now (or the art at least) so stay tuned for more

FuriousTH

Post » 01 Jul 2015, 02:00

Cake, I see that the project is going very well!

So I would like to make a trailer of IOSMB4 (If I have permission of course)