Team Fortress 2 Topic

If it doesn't fit elsewhere, it should go here
Shank

Post » 10 May 2014, 10:32

Just a thread to talk about TF2. Jump on the EotL Hype Train, the Summer UGC Season Hype Train, talk about trading etc.

I guess I'll start it off, who's participating in the UGC Summer Season this year?

Vakema123

Post » 10 May 2014, 13:54

I used to do a ton of trading, but then i just kinda stopped.I have no idea what is going on with it now.

Shank

Post » 10 May 2014, 14:03

Vakema123 wrote:I used to do a ton of trading, but then i just kinda stopped.I have no idea what is going on with it now.
Well, I don't know how long you've been off of trading for, but I'm going to assume a while. Here's the gist of it:
-Items have prices, and different items are priced higher or lower based on quantity and quality. A promotional item that isn't randomly found by playing the game (Earbuds, Max's Heads etc.) are usually worth a lot more than regular items. Items with higher tier qualities are also usually higher priced, depending on the quantity. Collector's items were added to the game too, which is 200 of the same item, crafted together to make it Collector's quality. Going onto backpack.tf is a nice way to check items, and going onto scrap.tf is a nice way to scrap weapons.

That's basically trading at the moment, not much happening, other than the Unusual (Sunbeams) Hat of Undeniable Wealth and Respect and Unusual (Burning) Max's Severed Head given to the saints who found the Gift-a-Pult Exploit.

ALSO,  FUCKING  KEYS ARE GOING UP IN PRICE.

Automatik

Post » 10 May 2014, 16:07

Shank wrote:ALSO,  FUCKING  KEYS ARE GOING UP IN PRICE.
That's totally wrong, it's the price of metal that's going down.(Because there is not much demand and there is more and more metal in the economy, so it's not very valuable)
Keys are still 2.50$(It's valve who decide the price of them in the store, and no one want to buy a key with a price bigger than Valve's.)

Vakema123

Post » 10 May 2014, 21:28

I left after MVM, I mean't I don't know what is happening with updates or story.

Aquacycle

Post » 30 Oct 2014, 11:01

It won't work on my current computer :(
BUT I can read the comics, watch the shorts by valve and sfms by fans.