Streaming game development: https://www.twitch.tv/stabyourself Image

Facts People Wouldn't Know Otherwise

If it doesn't fit elsewhere, it should go here
Jorichi
Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 999
Joined: 11 Feb 2012, 02:08
Reputation: 328
Contact:

Post » 13 Dec 2014, 18:24

- I find it both hilarious and sad at the same time when people cannot tolerate, accept or respect another persons likes, dislikes, choices, race, disabilities or flaws.

Wilo
User avatar
Posts: 969
Joined: 14 Feb 2013, 06:36
Reputation: 260

Post » 13 Dec 2014, 18:53

i would like to second jorichi's post 100 times

Sašo
Stabyourself.net
User avatar
Posts: 1384
Joined: 06 Jan 2012, 12:07
Reputation: 331
Contact:

Post » 13 Dec 2014, 19:46

I like my job in furniture manufacturing. Probably more than I would ever like working full time in game development.

B-Man99
So long, and thanks for all the fish.
Posts: 1922
Joined: 02 Jul 2012, 00:32
Reputation: 416
Contact:

Post » 13 Dec 2014, 20:41

Just gonna say that I doubt very many decent people would disagree with what Jorichi said.
It's when situations actually come up that the lines of tolerance and respect are blurred.
Except for people like Rokit that... are just blatantly... intolerant... I don't even know... what...
???
HugoBDesigner wrote:A little more about me since you guys really love me :3

- You guys don't REALLY love me, that was a joke.

Hey hey speak for yourself
Hugo I love you
HugoBDesigner wrote:stereotypes

ugh
HugoBDesigner wrote:- I used to go to the church, but now I don't go anymore. I don't like it and never felt too comfortable there

Same with me. I have nothing against churches, but I feel that religion is a personal thing that is different for everyone, and despite being a Christian I find myself having a really hard time with beliefs, so for me I consider it more of a connection than anything else. My dad's the same way so I don't have to worry about being forced into things, which is nice. Along the lines of what you said with people that only talk about one thing - I have a really hard time dealing with people or being okay with them if everything they do is religious. It's like people make Christianity a lifestyle and I can't wrap my head around it.
HugoBDesigner wrote:This is, so far, the only thing on my life that I regret: not letting her know what I feel for her.

Woah I almost forgot that I ACTUALLY made it past this step AND STILL COMPLETELY MESSED IT UP

HIGH FIVE
HugoBDesigner wrote:- I'm not a kind of guy that is funny in "real-life": I'm pretty secluded and quiet (even though I used to be very sociable in the past). In the internet, I tend to make silly jokes all the time because I want to be more friendly, and I also like seeing people happy or having fun with me.

I'm the opposite. I act pretty much the same whether I'm online or IRL. And if anything, I'm more laid back and silly (hilarious) in real life because I tend to be a bit extroverted and it's a little more natural for me that way. I'm definitely in the minority as far as stabyourself (and other places on the internet) goes just by the sheer fact that it's the internet but I embrace it!
HugoBDesigner wrote:- I never broke any bone, had a nose bleed, had surgery, sickness or anything at all. I never had to go to the hospital or anything in my life. Never had any accident, I've never been robbed, never saw any crime, anything. I'm VERY lucky in this respect.

Wow
Wait you haven't witnessed any crime at all
Does that mean you've never witnessed yourself pirating anything before
*intense stare* (I'm joking by the way)
HugoBDesigner wrote:I even suddenly stopped talking with some of my best friends, for no reason.

This actually happened to me for like 3 months because schoolwork made me busy and I was kinda sick for an entire month so since I'm feeling better now I'm just gonna apologize for that...
k thx
Automatik wrote:- I'm, uuuhh, intellectually gifted.
I haven't been officially tested as far as IQ goes (My mom had me do some random thing connected with the school in 5th grade but if I remember correctly some family issues happened and they were just like "You probably fit into the 'intellectually gifted' thing but we're going to stop this and instead try to classify your mental structure because us psychologists cannot clearly see that your mind is in a fucked up place right now" , and I don't care much anyway, so... ????????), but what you said led me to google "IQ Test" and try out several of the probably-very-inaccurate tests that came up. I tried them under the name Danny DeVito. These unofficial results were high enough to fit into that, although I still doubt "iqtest dot com" is incredibly legit. Either way I'm probably somewhere around where that classification is. Wish I had a better grasp of what it means but this isn't something I would really look into at the moment.
Thanks for sharing Auto.
Automatik wrote:- I tend to use more sophisticated words when talking in French.

I tend to use less words when talking in French and more awkward pauses when I ask the kid next to me if they know what on earth we were doing because I don't have the patience to pay attention in that class.
Oh and by the way it isn't because I don't like the class it's that I have a terrible teacher and learn more on my own than in the actual classroom.
I have been known to get quite devoted when playing board games there though...
Automatik wrote:- I'm writing this while playing Rebirth. A great run with Eden. -- Aaaand now I lost it.

gg
Automatik wrote:
rokit wrote:the reason i don't tolerate them at all is in my school there is a little centre for people with mental disabilities. they get away with everything. one kid full on swore at me in front of a teacher but apparently "she didn't hear it". then them kids made up some bullshit about me and my friends bullying them. i had about 20 witnesses but the head didn't believe me and i got put in isolation. (this has happened 3 times)

i know it's generalization but i don't give a shit.

Sound like the problem is also with that head. Also if they were <10 y olds, it might explain why they were assholes.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation Rokit - something very similar happened to one of my good friends. The disabled kid was his friend who was doing something very stupid around his friends, but because of the situation they didn't have a chance to object to what he was doing. Everyone ultimately got OSS except for the disabled one that was actually responsible. I don't hate the disabled kid for making the mistake (I don't like him either because he isn't a very good person but that's besides the point). The poor handling of the issue is entirely the fault of our school's shit administration.

Also you're placing a very large prejudice over people with mental disabilities. There are so many different types and severities...
rokit wrote:
B-Man99 wrote:if I were you I would think through your "opinions" a bit more.

k, i'm gonna lie about what i think just so some random people on the internet think better of me.

Congrats on not caring about what people think but the fact is we think it for a reason. I'm not telling you to lie, I'm telling you to think it through, to find a REASON for this absurd hatred... because I strongly suspect that you can't logically come up with a reason why "someone liking a show mainly marketed towards younger girls" is such a bad thing.
Since it's not.
rokit wrote:
B-Man99 wrote: let me get this straight... you are against people solely because of what gender the people they love are? And these human beings themselves are somehow an ISSUE?

yes

I'm sorry for you. I can't imagine what it must be like to despise all of these things just when they don't apply to you and you can't completely understand them. Hopefully someday that will change...
TurretBot wrote:
TheJonyMyster wrote:almost regular basis

helpful vague

Jony hasn't visited these forums logged in in over a month... I for one miss him.
Sašo wrote:I like my job in furniture manufacturing. Probably more than I would ever like working full time in game development.

Furniture manufacturing sounds cool. What exactly is it that you do?

TurretBot
User avatar
Posts: 4637
Joined: 15 Mar 2012, 23:18
Reputation: 716
Contact:

Post » 14 Dec 2014, 00:29

B-Man99 wrote:
Automatik wrote:
rokit wrote:
the reason i don't tolerate them at all is in my school there is a little centre for people with mental disabilities. they get away with everything. one kid full on swore at me in front of a teacher but apparently "she didn't hear it". then them kids made up some bullshit about me and my friends bullying them. i had about 20 witnesses but the head didn't believe me and i got put in isolation. (this has happened 3 times)

i know it's generalization but i don't give a shit.

Sound like the problem is also with that head. Also if they were <10 y olds, it might explain why they were assholes.
I'm sorry to hear about your situation Rokit - something very similar happened to one of my good friends. The disabled kid was his friend who was doing something very stupid around his friends, but because of the situation they didn't have a chance to object to what he was doing. Everyone ultimately got OSS except for the disabled one that was actually responsible. I don't hate the disabled kid for making the mistake (I don't like him either because he isn't a very good person but that's besides the point). The poor handling of the issue is entirely the fault of our school's shit administration.

Also you're placing a very large prejudice over people with mental disabilities. There are so many different types and severities...

Ithink B-Man forgot about the part where generalization in favor of those being generalized is still generalization.
Automatik said it: It's a problem that the head of school department is generalizing the disabled kid(s) as "didn't do it".
Last edited by TurretBot on 14 Dec 2014, 01:07, edited 1 time in total.

B-Man99
So long, and thanks for all the fish.
Posts: 1922
Joined: 02 Jul 2012, 00:32
Reputation: 416
Contact:

Post » 14 Dec 2014, 00:46

Wait what did I forget?
I completely agree with everything Auto and Turret said
I'm a bit confused why Turret said I forgot about generalization

LightningFire
User avatar
Posts: 1907
Joined: 10 Mar 2012, 17:24
Reputation: 134
Contact:

Post » 14 Dec 2014, 01:06

You know, this is all something we could had just easily avoided.
B-Man, you of all people should know that everyone is entitled to their own opinions on things, even though they're not the best, and you should respect that. If not then just ignore them and move on. This even goes for Wary, whom you've been harassing for the past couple of days.

I mean, rokit may hate things that others love, but it's not like he's just going to jump in on them and start going on and on as to why he thinks it's horrible. I mean, he doesn't hate me as long as I know, and I don't hate him.
And I haven't seen Wary doing anything crazy bad either, just some small mistakes here and there, nothing out of the ordinary.
I know you're doing these things with good intentions, but the problem is, you shouldn't.
These are not things you can fix with just a few keyboard strokes and some random facts as to why they shouldn't think that way.
Hopefully this post doesn't come out as an offense to anyone mentioned here, it's just that I've wanted to get this out of my chest for a while.

TurretBot
User avatar
Posts: 4637
Joined: 15 Mar 2012, 23:18
Reputation: 716
Contact:

Post » 14 Dec 2014, 01:09

LightningFire wrote:And I haven't seen Wary doing anything crazy bad either, just some small mistakes here and there, nothing out of the ordinary.

Him being good is the out of the ordinary

LightningFire
User avatar
Posts: 1907
Joined: 10 Mar 2012, 17:24
Reputation: 134
Contact:

Post » 14 Dec 2014, 01:13

TurretBot wrote:
LightningFire wrote:And I haven't seen Wary doing anything crazy bad either, just some small mistakes here and there, nothing out of the ordinary.

Him being good is the out of the ordinary

Well, even if he is faking the "being good" act, it's not like he's doing anything generally bad either.

EDIT: Yet, at least.

TurretBot
User avatar
Posts: 4637
Joined: 15 Mar 2012, 23:18
Reputation: 716
Contact:

Post » 14 Dec 2014, 01:19

LightningFire wrote:EDIT: Yet, at least.

what is this even supposed to mean

also I think we have gone slightly COMPLETELY off topic

LightningFire
User avatar
Posts: 1907
Joined: 10 Mar 2012, 17:24
Reputation: 134
Contact:

Post » 14 Dec 2014, 01:34

It means he hasn't done anything bad yet.
And I guess we have gone off topic, so I guess I'll just go ahead and post some newer facts about me, since the last one I did feels like it was years ago (even though apparently it was only a few months ago).

- Still straight.
- Not as much of an aaaaa as I was before (I don't even watch anything related to the show, I'm just in the fandom for the art now).
- Really friendly guy if you get to know me well.
- If not, then a complete social outcast.
- Some people see me as being really weird just because of how I act.
- I literally couldn't live with myself knowing somebody either hates me or is sad because of something I did, hence as to why I'm so nice all the time.
- One of the very few things I hate would be senseless violence.
- Ironically enough, I actually love watching games and/or movies with senseless violence (probably just because I know it ain't real).
- I'm actually pretty proud of my art now, not gonna lie.
- Also, I am very imaginative.

Automatik
User avatar
Posts: 1076
Joined: 20 Jul 2012, 17:54
Reputation: 8
Contact:

Post » 14 Dec 2014, 02:36

LightningFire wrote:You know, this is all something we could had just easily avoided.
B-Man, you of all people should know that everyone is entitled to their own opinions on things, even though they're not the best, and you should respect that. If not then just ignore them and move on. This even goes for Wary, whom you've been harassing for the past couple of days.

I mean, rokit may hate things that others love, but it's not like he's just going to jump in on them and start going on and on as to why he thinks it's horrible. I mean, he doesn't hate me as long as I know, and I don't hate him.
And I haven't seen Wary doing anything crazy bad either, just some small mistakes here and there, nothing out of the ordinary.
I know you're doing these things with good intentions, but the problem is, you shouldn't.
These are not things you can fix with just a few keyboard strokes and some random facts as to why they shouldn't think that way.
Hopefully this post doesn't come out as an offense to anyone mentioned here, it's just that I've wanted to get this out of my chest for a while.

Avoiding what? What I've seen is just a discussion.
Rokit is saying he hate a group that a lot of users in this forum happen to be in (aaaaa). Responses to that are pretty much unavoidable. ("What? Why do you hate them?")
Trying to (peacefully) convince rokit that he's wrong might be naïve, but it's not harmful Imo. At worst it's useless.

Also, it's also expected, normal, that when someone who had a reputation of lying say that from now he won't lie, people are going to doubt him. And he was still being too harsh on some newer forum members. Doesn't mean that he shouldn't have another chance, but I understand why a lots of users here are skeptics.
HugoBDesigner wrote:- I never broke any bone, had a nose bleed, had surgery, sickness or anything at all. I never had to go to the hospital or anything in my life. Never had any accident, I've never been robbed, never saw any crime, anything. I'm VERY lucky in this respect.

Ah, me too! Ok, Actually I actually had a lot of illnesses(currently I have a cold), and a few nose bleeds, but I never had to go to the hospital or broke any bone.

B-Man99 wrote:I haven't been officially tested as far as IQ goes (My mom had me do some random thing connected with the school in 5th grade but if I remember correctly some family issues happened and they were just like "You probably fit into the 'intellectually gifted' thing but we're going to stop this and instead try to classify your mental structure because us psychologists cannot clearly see that your mind is in a fucked up place right now" , and I don't care much anyway, so... ????????), but what you said led me to google "IQ Test" and try out several of the probably-very-inaccurate tests that came up. I tried them under the name Danny DeVito. These unofficial results were high enough to fit into that, although I still doubt "iqtest dot com" is incredibly legit. Either way I'm probably somewhere around where that classification is. Wish I had a better grasp of what it means but this isn't something I would really look into at the moment.
Thanks for sharing Auto.


No problem. Once, I passed an IQ test, and the results were never disclosed to me. The psychologist just told me it was "very good". Ok, it's understandable, they probably don't really want the parents to brag about it. But the weird thing is that it didn't go in my school records either. So the teachers didn't know how to deal with me.(Because I used to get emotional when I didn't get a good enough grade. But now I grew up and learned to care less.) And when last year I went to some psychologist to talk about it, she quickly diagnosed me as "autistic".(Not great for self-esteem)
Later, I went to a psychomotrice to improve my writing speed, and after a few sessions, she talked with my mom and told her I was clearly not autistic, since I talked in a eloquent way(even if it mean pausing for a few seconds to try to find the best words.), cared about a lot of "mature" subjects, etc.
(My mom is still mad at the psychologist haha)

B-Man99 wrote:Jony hasn't visited these forums logged in in over a month... I for one miss him.

Me too.

HugoBDesigner wrote:- I make an unhealthy amount of references to Portal and Portal 2 quotes everywhere. Seriously. I quote Portal all the time, and guess what? They're all full houses!

I can't remember what part of Portal 1/2 is this from.

LightningFire
User avatar
Posts: 1907
Joined: 10 Mar 2012, 17:24
Reputation: 134
Contact:

Post » 14 Dec 2014, 03:03

Automatik wrote:Avoiding what? What I've seen is just a discussion.
Rokit is saying he hate a group that a lot of users in this forum happen to be in (aaaaa). Responses to that are pretty much unavoidable. ("What? Why do you hate them?")
Trying to (peacefully) convince rokit that he's wrong might be naïve, but it's not harmful Imo. At worst it's useless.

I meant avoiding the discussion, since they shouldn't have even started it.
I don't exactly agree with rokit's opinions either, but I'm not complaining about them either.

B-Man99
So long, and thanks for all the fish.
Posts: 1922
Joined: 02 Jul 2012, 00:32
Reputation: 416
Contact:

Post » 14 Dec 2014, 03:31

I don't see anything wrong with a discussion. It's only natural for us to have opinions and want to share them. You could say that things got a bit heated which I would fully agree with you on and try to help stop, but it's a conversation on a forum due to what was mentioned and imo there isn't really anything wrong with how it's going to say that it shouldn't have ever even happened. I'm not mad at anyone involved - including Rokit or Wary - and nothing feels too unpleasant in my opinion for us to stop.
Also, my reason for questioning Rokit was not to magically change his opinion or cause a conflict - it's just that I haven't really been exposed to that kind of opinion before and wanted to try to understand his point of view.

As for the Wary issue, I've already covered that in the criticism thread and apologized if in trying to help him improve I went overboard. Saying he hasn't done anything bad is a massive understatement though, my "harassment" was me trying to help Wary due to the clear issues that he was having, which he has alluded to and apologized for. I also apologized myself for going overboard whenever it is that I did this. I respect Wary for his attempt at improvement and would hate to see it trivialized in what appears to be "taking sides" as far as who was in the wrong.
This topic reminds me of some more "facts people wouldn't know otherwise" about me that definitely apply to these situations.

- Due to my optimistic believing in people and seeing potential, I have a habit of always trying to help people improve, if I feel I can help. Whether this is a good trait or a bad trait is all up to you guys, but it's definitely something that potentially leads to not-so-great responses (as well as great ones of course).
- My mind has a hard time letting go of things until I understand them... whether it's certain types of love (re: "I ACTUALLY made it past this step AND STILL COMPLETELY MESSED IT UP") or certain types of hate (re: conversation with Rokit) or anything really.
- The above fact about me can actually explain many of my actions, in a positive light and a negative light. I ask a lot of questions but don't always give up if I'm frustrated with the lack of sense my mind can make out of what I'm dealing with. I'm super devoted to learning - and also my skill, experience, and passion with math and music are in part a result of this.

@Auto - your situation with psychologists sounds very familiar for me - with experiences I've had due to what I mentioned earlier as well as general things I had to do because of the family situation such as "couceling" which thankfully stopped when my situation changed. Also the full house thing is a quote from Wheatley in Portal 2 when he is in control of Aperture. Something like: "I hold ALL the cards! And they're ALL FULL HOUSES! ...I never did play cards. Ace of fours!"

Assasin-Kiashi
User avatar
Posts: 652
Joined: 07 May 2012, 10:21
Reputation: 267
Contact:

Post » 14 Dec 2014, 05:50

as a reminder for Rokit, I am homosexual, ADHD, technically autistic, and have high anxiety. So you better fuckin step off bitch.

Wilo
User avatar
Posts: 969
Joined: 14 Feb 2013, 06:36
Reputation: 260

Post » 14 Dec 2014, 05:56

- kiashi loves me
- flat coke is great
- nosebleeds are not
- i enjoy wheat foods with ranch dressing as strange as it sounds
- i am done with this post

MagicPillow
User avatar
Posts: 1237
Joined: 20 Jul 2013, 04:59
Reputation: 300
Contact:

Post » 14 Dec 2014, 06:56

- I am kind of shy around people I don't know
- And also sometimes even people I do know
- I almost posted on here two times before but had no idea what to write
- I've never been banned from anything (unless you count the time my friend banned me from his Minecraft server as a joke)
- I'll usually look up an uncommon word even if I know it just to be sure I'm using it correctly
- I had something else but I forgetted

MM102
User avatar
Posts: 1015
Joined: 11 May 2012, 06:08
Reputation: 498

Post » 14 Dec 2014, 09:06

Facts about me:
  • I really don't give a shit about people who hate on something and aren't willing to argue or accept valid points because of lack of open mindedness.
  • I also don't like people who generalize a part as a whole.
  • I think just because you have an opinion that does not give you the right to be an ass about it.
sorry rokit
anyways,
  • I'm sometimes overly self conscious about not how I make other people feel and sometimes will go out of my way if I think I may have made someone feel sad or pissed off. (Which is why I really try to dance around my words in some of my posts)
  • I never really play games. I'd rather be creating something instead.
  • I can understand and remember basic concepts fairly easily and can usually pass tests without studying.
  • I may be schizophrenic I have a very overactive imagination and sometimes I somewhat believe it. Whether I want to believe it or not.
  • I think I'm at least a bit charming. :T although thats something you can't really judge yourself.
  • I really like arguing sometimes as long as its a healthy debate.
  • I'm introverted but I don't consider myself shy; I could talk to people if i'm approached but I don't crave social interaction much.
  • I can be mature if I need to but I rather not be most of the time.
  • expanding on that introverted thing, if I see someone shy by there self and we are in a friendly environment I'd most likely approach them. I try to be a little upfront and forward with them while trying to be nonthreatening and trustworthy. This usually makes them feel happier and gets a nice conversation going. I actually made my best friend like this.
Thats about all for me for now I guess.

TurretBot
User avatar
Posts: 4637
Joined: 15 Mar 2012, 23:18
Reputation: 716
Contact:

Post » 14 Dec 2014, 12:10

okay facts about ME
because you asked for it

just kidding
* 13. Maryland, US. Come find me. (During the day. Not at night.)
* I have nothing to put here
* Just kidding
* I actually view many things that I have put on the internet multiple times. Not as a form of view-gaining; I just really like what I make. (Especially those slam remixes. Gotta love 'em!)
* I have a Pintrest. 0 pins. Not proud of it.
* I'M COMING FOR YOU RENHOEK post count jokes aren't funny (actually they aren't)
* When I made My First Game With A Long Name (MFGWALN) I knew less Lua then I do now... ut I had to re-learn Lua (in a sense) anyway for my Additional Animations/Other so
5. My family RUNNED on running jokes around 2012ish. It's gone now...also this fact is completely pointless.
* I skipped fact #4.
* You just checked.
* You realized that there is no numbers except 5.
* You've seen this done before and are now expressing an annoyance towards me one-upping you.
* You now hate me.
* You hated me before anyway.
* Wait, these are supposed to be about me... Back to ME!!1!
* Probably friends with you guys more than my real life, which is sad, but not actually a bad thing. I mean at least I have friends at all, right?
* Alternatively, this is way more diverse than real life could ever possibly provide.
* Love all of you ...wait this is about me DAMNIT

well that was fun
bye (dont worry im coming back whered the grammar go who knows)

rokit
User avatar
Posts: 2108
Joined: 03 Feb 2012, 00:47
Reputation: 98

Post » 14 Dec 2014, 15:24

MM102 wrote:
  • I think just because you have an opinion that does not give you the right to be an ass about it.

you wot mate.
how am i being an ass? for having a different opinion? the thread is called "Facts People Wouldn't Know Otherwise", i don't usually tell that sort of stuff to people around me. i don't go around the street looking for gay people and bully them. i keep my views in my head, so technically it shouldn't really affect anyone.

QwertymanO07
User avatar
Posts: 1297
Joined: 05 Oct 2012, 07:58
Reputation: 366
Contact:

Post » 15 Dec 2014, 06:55

  • I notice and consider random things like prepositional phrases in my writing sometimes.
  • I made a website to list and categorize major things I posted online. It can be found here or on my profile page.
  • For $ome inexplicable and inde$cribable rea$on, I read dollar $ign$ u$ed a$ "S"$ with a li$p.
  • My favorite Robot Waiting Room song is Robot Waiting Room #5.
  • My swearing habits are very fucking cyclic, cycling from high to low swearing.
  • The square root of rope is string.
  • In Super Hexagon, I actually beat Hyper Hexagon before Hexagonest. EDIT: and now Hyper Hexagoner, too.
Last edited by QwertymanO07 on 26 Dec 2014, 05:21, edited 1 time in total.

Wary
User avatar
Posts: 638
Joined: 03 Jun 2012, 14:30
Reputation: 57

Post » 18 Dec 2014, 00:02

-snip-
Last edited by Wary on 18 Jan 2015, 15:57, edited 1 time in total.

jwright159
User avatar
Posts: 465
Joined: 20 Nov 2013, 22:26
Reputation: 28

Post » 18 Jan 2015, 15:11

Wary wrote:- I love horses (don't do a L4D2 joke please.

Fine. I won't make a L4D2 joke. I'll make a MLP joke.

B-Man99
So long, and thanks for all the fish.
Posts: 1922
Joined: 02 Jul 2012, 00:32
Reputation: 416
Contact:

Post » 18 Jan 2015, 16:33

Yes jwright we never would have known that otherwise

rokit
User avatar
Posts: 2108
Joined: 03 Feb 2012, 00:47
Reputation: 98

Post » 18 Jan 2015, 19:02

jwright159 wrote:
Wary wrote:- I love horses (don't do a L4D2 joke please.

Fine. I won't make a L4D2 joke. I'll make a MLP joke.

of course you would you jump on bandwagons quicker than a terrorist through airport security.

Vakema123
User avatar
Posts: 423
Joined: 26 Jan 2014, 21:24
Reputation: 124

Post » 18 Jan 2015, 21:26

Hey Rokit. We get that you have your opinions. Don't force them on us. You didn't do this until you posted about your thoughts on some things. So quit it.


Edit: Also don't be a fucking asshole in general.

B-Man99
So long, and thanks for all the fish.
Posts: 1922
Joined: 02 Jul 2012, 00:32
Reputation: 416
Contact:

Post » 18 Jan 2015, 22:58

Oh and also there's a huge difference between disagreeing with something (/being morally against it) and saying you hate people who are different than you who do said things you disagree with

mindnomad
User avatar
Posts: 367
Joined: 21 Mar 2012, 14:43
Reputation: 351
Contact:

Post » 24 Jan 2015, 20:10

I can draw apparently.

Wilo
User avatar
Posts: 969
Joined: 14 Feb 2013, 06:36
Reputation: 260

Post » 27 Jan 2015, 15:32

say this is a useless bump and I'll have a soufflé with organs

- I'm used to sleeping alone
- I get passive-aggressive sometimes
- I love studying psychology
- Sometimes I write and sometimes it's apparently 'well received'
- I live in a place no one will ever bother to go to because it's boring as hell
- I can sometimes draw but sometimes not really
- I'm white
- I do a lot of silly things sometimes
- Sometimes I'm really quiet and reserved and sometimes I'm outspoken and witty
- I force people to do trivial tasks like giving someone a piece of paper as sort of a sign of affection

B-Man99
So long, and thanks for all the fish.
Posts: 1922
Joined: 02 Jul 2012, 00:32
Reputation: 416
Contact:

Post » 27 Jan 2015, 21:49

wow wilo that's a useless bump

HugoBDesigner
User avatar
Posts: 2116
Joined: 19 Sep 2012, 02:23
Reputation: 668
Contact:

Post » 27 Jan 2015, 22:21

Wilo, that was an useless bump and you should feel bad about it...

Also, on topic: According to Firaga, I look like I'm 16...

Squidish
User avatar
Posts: 806
Joined: 05 Apr 2014, 04:04
Reputation: 211
Contact:

Post » 18 Feb 2015, 17:54

I can only call Yoshi by his Japanese name, Yossy, ever since I heard it. I literally have no idea how to say it. It just comes out as Yossy

jwright159
User avatar
Posts: 465
Joined: 20 Nov 2013, 22:26
Reputation: 28

Post » 17 Apr 2015, 19:33

Sometimes, I hear background music when I'm emotional.

TurretBot
User avatar
Posts: 4637
Joined: 15 Mar 2012, 23:18
Reputation: 716
Contact:

Post » 17 Apr 2015, 21:59

* Ever since I started making spacejam remixes, I've subconsciously mixed (m)any songs I hear.
* Not doing too well IRL, but that's not hard to hide behind a screen.
* I just got Mario vs. DK trippin stars after not playing the series since the first one. It's very odd and not really alike at all.
* I'm not really happy with any of the Mari0-related things I've made.
** I consider Outside The Box my best mappack, but it wasn't actually made very well looking back.
*** Honestly, none of my maps have been very popular. Though I haven't released one in a long time either.
** This includes TAA/o. I haven't been working on it because of its bugginess, and the fact that nobody's made a map with it yet, but most importantly: It's not compatible with vanilla. My current project is avoiding this, so far...
** And although I love Short-Term Author since it's a group map I don't consider it mine but the community's. Even then I feel I was/am too stingy with rules.
* My first thread was actually just a split of the 0'Brothers thread.

Mari0_Player
User avatar
Posts: 415
Joined: 23 Sep 2013, 00:48
Reputation: 48

Post » 16 May 2015, 04:22

I have a LOT of uncles and aunts (around 12 i think), most of which I don't remember very well (if i remember them at all), so it's kind of awkward whenever one of them sends me a birthday card.

Cake
User avatar
Posts: 1436
Joined: 06 Mar 2012, 03:29
Reputation: 286

Post » 16 May 2015, 04:40

TurretBot wrote:* I just got Mario vs. DK trippin stars after not playing the series since the first one. It's very odd and not really alike at all.

I hope you realize that half of the MvsDK games are not alike at all. The only groupable ones are the 3rd, 4th, and 6th. You own the 6th.
If you're looking for a game like the first installment, I'm afraid there weren't any other MvsDKs like it. However, there was a game before the MvsDKs called Donkey Kong. No, not the NES nor arcade ones, but a Gameboy black-and-white game called Donkey Kong. It's only $4 on the eShop, and if you enjoyed the GBA MvsDK, I'd recommend it.
Ren showed me it and I'm enjoying it more than the original SMB.
(I know that this is a month-late reply, but I just had to bring it up somehow.)

Also no one will ever know about my secret Nerf blog I had when I was 11.

TurretBot
User avatar
Posts: 4637
Joined: 15 Mar 2012, 23:18
Reputation: 716
Contact:

Post » 16 May 2015, 04:50

imaginary cake wrote:
TurretBot wrote:* I just got Mario vs. DK trippin stars after not playing the series since the first one. It's very odd and not really alike at all.

I hope you realize that half of the MvsDK games are not alike at all. The only groupable ones are the 3rd, 4th, and 6th. You own the 6th.

I'm aware, and that's terrible because the first one was amazing.

MF064DD
User avatar
Posts: 737
Joined: 20 May 2014, 00:08
Reputation: 286
Contact:

Post » 16 May 2015, 04:51

I'm on the risk of having have diabetes.
I curse like a sailor even irl, though I'm 14.
I was homeshooled in 5th, 6th, and 7th.
I'm the worst Christian every according to God's logic.
I'm Bi-curious.
I like The Beatles, but the only songs I like by them aren't even made by them, and are from a fan made album called "The Beatles - Soldier Boy"


And that's all folks.
Last edited by MF064DD on 28 Nov 2015, 07:10, edited 2 times in total.

Squidish
User avatar
Posts: 806
Joined: 05 Apr 2014, 04:04
Reputation: 211
Contact:

Post » 16 May 2015, 04:54

Mariofan064 wrote:I'm on the risk of having have diabetes.
I'm a B r o n y (the word is censored wtf?).
I curse like a sailor even irl, though I'm 15.
I was homeshooled in 5th, 6th, and 7th.
I'm the worst Christian every according to God's logic.
I'm Bi-curious.

And that's all folks.

1. Pray for your recovery.
2. Meh.
3. That's not really unusual.
4. Not 8th or 9th? I was.
5. I'd say that I am but I don't want people to agree with me.
6.

MF064DD
User avatar
Posts: 737
Joined: 20 May 2014, 00:08
Reputation: 286
Contact:

Post » 16 May 2015, 05:04

Squidish wrote:
Mariofan064 wrote:I'm on the risk of having have diabetes.
I'm a B r o n y (the word is censored wtf?).
I curse like a sailor even irl, though I'm 15.
I was homeshooled in 5th, 6th, and 7th.
I'm the worst Christian every according to God's logic.
I'm Bi-curious.

And that's all folks.

1. Pray for your recovery.
2. Meh.
3. That's not really unusual.
4. Not 8th or 9th? I was.
5. I'd say that I am but I don't want people to agree with me.
6.


1. Thanks. :)

3. People treat me like it is. :P

4. PFFF Moms! *insert cheesy cartoony tune here*

5. (I leave people's religious beliefs and opinions alone)

6. This is blank for a reason. XD

Wilo
User avatar
Posts: 969
Joined: 14 Feb 2013, 06:36
Reputation: 260

Post » 16 May 2015, 05:11

if you lack knowledge seek it out. eat from the tree in the garden, but i warn you, eat at your own discretion.

- i like petals

that's it
that is my full story

oh
and i think it's weird how you can get a worm in a lens in an opening of the wall in your house, but can't in an indigenous traditional European fruit said to keep away medical practitioners

OrbitalBlueprint
User avatar
Posts: 600
Joined: 08 Sep 2013, 20:11
Reputation: 309
Contact:

Post » 27 May 2015, 10:27

You know, these threads are usually the most fun ones. I don't know why though... maybe it's because we humans just enjoy talking about ourselves? Anyways, here are some more facts about me:

    -Computers are one of the things I'm quite good at (better than many others I know in real life), I used to be shit with them. Seriously, I had at least five different toolbars on my browser and Ask as my default search engine!

    -I used to be so obsessed with Minecraft after receiving it for my 11th birthday. So much in fact that my grades took a dip for a whole term...

    -Problem when I'm working on a game is that I can easily get distracted. I can be working on a game, but five seconds later I find myself opening and closing Reddit in different tabs.

    -Herring? As soon as I learn the meaning of that word, chances are I will easily recognize it being used much more in the world around me. The phenomenon has a name, but I can't remember it...

    -Everything I work on seems to have ... Meaning, canonically, everything is literally connected in the OrbitalBP Multiverse!

    -Rather than owning a much-preferred Android L device (The Nexus 5 for example), I own an iPhone 6 thanks to my parents. I'm not mad or anything, it's a really good phone in fact and suits my purposes for the most part, but customization is something I LOVE to do with mostly anything I own, yet Apple doesn't allow that kind of stuff yet. Where are you, 8.3 jailbreak...

    -Sometimes, when I'm bored, I love encoding secret messages in some of my works. Who knows, could there be anything in this one?

Vakema123
User avatar
Posts: 423
Joined: 26 Jan 2014, 21:24
Reputation: 124

Post » 29 May 2015, 21:29

OrbitalBlueprint wrote:You know, these threads are usually the most fun ones. I don't know why though... maybe it's because we humans just enjoy talking about ourselves? Anyways, here are some more facts about me:

    -C omputers are one of the things I'm quite good at (better than many others I know in real life), I used to be shit with them. Seriously, I had at least five different toolbars on my browser and Ask as my default search engine!

    -I used to be so obsessed with Minecraft after receiving it for my 11th birthday. So much in fact that my grades took a dip for a whole term...

    -P roblem when I'm working on a game is that I can easily get distracted. I can be working on a game, but five seconds later I find myself opening and closing Reddit in different tabs.

    -H erring? As soon as I learn the meaning of that word, chances are I will easily recognize it being used much more in the world around me. The phenomenon has a name, but I can't remember it...

    -E verything I work on seems to have ... Meaning, canonically, everything is literally connected in the OrbitalBP Multiverse!

    -R ather than owning a much-preferred Android L device (The Nexus 5 for example), I own an iPhone 6 thanks to my parents. I'm not mad or anything, it's a really good phone in fact and suits my purposes for the most part, but customization is something I LOVE to do with mostly anything I own, yet Apple doesn't allow that kind of stuff yet. Where are you, 8.3 jailbreak...

    -S ometimes, when I'm bored, I love encoding secret messages in some of my works. Who knows, could there be anything in this one?


Clever bastard.

SantaMari0
Posts: 45
Joined: 16 Apr 2013, 18:49
Reputation: 14

Post » 02 Sep 2015, 19:42

Nobody cares about me but I'm posting this anyways

- Although I'm Dutch, I think in English
- I have an adorable spot on my left hand wich I call Ed
- I prefer using old keyboards
- My computer SUCKS
- I drink way too much coffee for my age
- I have a pet guinea pig (I think it's aiming for world domination, but I'm not sure)
- I have a Gameboy with a broken battery slot
- I use my DS so often, that the upper screen flickers white, the A button bearly functions and the MIC is simply broken
- I learned my first coding language (CMD) from my friend
- I decided to learn LUA because of Mari0
- I hate most mainstream pop culture things
- I try to avoid eating at Subway AT ALL COST
- I constantly switch mains in Smash Bros.
- The first video game I played is Rayman 2 (I think)
- I have a huge list of anime I still need to watch, but I never get around to doing so
- My waifu is Lucina
- I think Brittish insults are the best thing ever
- I have a short attention span
- I've never beaten a Pokémon game, due to said short attention span
- I like fire
- I hate grammatical errors
- I think my hair is simply amazing looking
- I have one Game & Watch game, wich is Mario's Cement Factory
- I believe that if there is an extra terrestrial life form, planet earth would look stupid compared to them
- I think the next world war will take place on the arctic
- I hope the NX will not be released in 2016, because I only just got my Wii U a few months ago.
- I should be doing homework right now
- I have very flexible legs, although I do nothing else but sit on a chair/couch
- I have the best Twitch username ever, that being 'Edward4Kidney'
- I think the idea of a mask as a second identity is interesting

B-Man99
So long, and thanks for all the fish.
Posts: 1922
Joined: 02 Jul 2012, 00:32
Reputation: 416
Contact:

Post » 02 Sep 2015, 20:06

You sound really cool. Your pet guinea pig sounds even cooler though. Sorry :)

- Although I'm English, I think in music sometimes. Yeah. That voice in your head. Good luck getting me to form words if I'm zoning out for a few minutes.
- I prefer using black and white keyboards without FN keys
- I've never beaten a Pokemon game because I've never played a Pokemon game
- I don't actually think my hair is that greasy, but my friend says that it's billions of dollars in debt
- That joke doesn't work when it's written out
- I go to subway and order nothing but cheese
- I want to see the world burn
- Those last two could very well be subconsciously related

SantaMari0
Posts: 45
Joined: 16 Apr 2013, 18:49
Reputation: 14

Post » 02 Sep 2015, 22:02

Thanks!
(also, I totally agree on the wanting to see the world burn)

Here's a few more things about me! yeeeeeeeey

- I sometimes think exactly about every possible reaction someone could have to what I say
- I am typing this on my Wii U
- My Wii U can watch Youtube video's in full HD, my PC can't
- I sometimes laugh before telling a joke, making me seem insane
- My unconscious is satanic
- I feel uncomfortable sitting between 2 people
- I feel uncomfortable eating whilst someone is near me
- I feel uncomfortable browsing the internet when someone's watching
- I hate shorts, they're uncomfortable and irritating to wear
- Tokyo Ghoul makes me hungry
- I sometimes say 'Yes' or 'No' without knowing the question
- I can't read out loud because I stumble over every single word
- I sometimes think in LUA/C#
- I always wear a zelda wrist band
- I still have a Pokémon T-Shirt wich I wore when I was like 4 years old
- There are NO photo's of me on the Internet. (take that, facebook)
- I like making people think I am insane
- I like watching people go through uneasy situation
- I insult my best friend... a lot
Last edited by SantaMari0 on 06 Sep 2015, 19:23, edited 1 time in total.

B-Man99
So long, and thanks for all the fish.
Posts: 1922
Joined: 02 Jul 2012, 00:32
Reputation: 416
Contact:

Post » 02 Sep 2015, 22:36

- I sometimes think exactly about every possible chain reaction someone could have to what I say

- I am typing this on my computer
- I don't have a Wii U, I went to North Carolina once so that I could play on it though
- I sometimes laugh before telling a joke, making me seem insane

- My satanic is unconscious don't question the lack of a noun in this sentence
- I feel comfortable
- I would feel more comfortable if I had a Cheese-Kun though
- I hate talls
- Hearing you say that Tokyo Ghoul makes you hungry made me hungry
- I sometimes say 'Yes' or 'No'
- I can't read out loud because I'm too busy choking on carrots
- I sometimes think
- Sometimes

Uhhh I ran out of clever responses to the rest of the things you said
Don't worry about the first quote, I swear it's just an inside joke and not at all subliminal messaging in an attempt to promote myself

Flutter Skye
User avatar
Posts: 1718
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 17:54
Reputation: 789
Contact:

Post » 02 Sep 2015, 22:53

- I hate being around a lot of people. It makes me really uncomfortable, and scared.
- I'm homeschooled since the age of 9(?) due to health issues.
- Sometimes I have nightmares of people getting me hentai games and forcing me to play them.
- I dislike people who hate something just because its popular.
- I think that Football is boring.
- I don't care if somebody likes/draws r34 of stuff, as everyone has the rights to like whatever they want.
- Sometimes when I see something adorable, my mind stops working correctly and I enter a complete random mode.
- The reason I often change my Steam name to that of an Anime/Game character, is because these characters make me happy.
- I don't have anything against homosexual people.
- I like Yuri. But not that Yuri. I mean Yuri like this Yuri.
- I have a broken Gameboy Color which was shipped from New York.
- I like the word death.heheheheheeehehehehe

TurretBot
User avatar
Posts: 4637
Joined: 15 Mar 2012, 23:18
Reputation: 716
Contact:

Post » 02 Sep 2015, 23:24

- idiot is bae

B-Man99
So long, and thanks for all the fish.
Posts: 1922
Joined: 02 Jul 2012, 00:32
Reputation: 416
Contact:

Post » 02 Sep 2015, 23:43

Flutter Skye wrote:- I hate being around a lot of people.
[...]
- I don't have anything against homosexual people

Missed the chance to say "I hate being around all people equally"
Flutter Skye wrote:- I don't care if somebody likes/draws r34 of stuff, as everyone has the rights to like whatever they want.

I also agree that everyone has the right to have shit tastes


Return to “Twatter”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

cron