Streaming game development: https://www.twitch.tv/stabyourself Image

Keep Beating the Dead Horse (Finished?)

If it doesn't fit elsewhere, it should go here
QwertymanO07
User avatar
Posts: 1323
Joined: 05 Oct 2012, 07:58
Reputation: 378
Contact:

Post » 20 May 2014, 06:12

Oh, well in that case:
Image

Defiant Shout
User avatar
Posts: 599
Joined: 22 Jun 2013, 18:44
Reputation: 197
Contact:

Post » 20 May 2014, 07:23

imaginary cake wrote:Victinistar had a panel with a sign saying "Welcome to Heck" except it wasn't heck.
My purity level is too dang high

Hell is not a bad word, it's a name. Stop treating it like it's a curse word.

Hell is only bad what you say things like "What the herr!?" And that I could understand you getting antsy about. But seriously, it's a word. It's used in the Bible like fricken 30 times. It all depends on tense and intention.

SauloFX
User avatar
Posts: 617
Joined: 26 Feb 2014, 02:52
Reputation: 84

Post » 21 May 2014, 00:35


HAPPYFACES
Posts: 521
Joined: 02 Jun 2012, 03:40
Reputation: 25

Post » 21 May 2014, 00:46

I like your style Saulo ouo

Cake
User avatar
Posts: 1436
Joined: 06 Mar 2012, 03:29
Reputation: 286

Post » 21 May 2014, 00:55

Wow, you did pretty good with turret considering I was going to extend that exaggeration of him even further.
And it looks really good, too. I swear, everyone's doing their best work in these final days.

 I don't think I should be saying this, but Hugo's almost done with his comic. 

I'm behind on both the comic and tower, and I'm now afraid that my spot (in drawing the tower) is going to be taken.

Just a note to everyone that if you want to draw something by surprise, make sure that it doesn't do anything related to the story; no change in locations from the drawing previous, no extra details.
LightningFire walking by the doorway and seeing Kiashi fall through the portal is a good example.

Edit:
Dang it Vakema, your character is golden material.
Knives. Everywhere.

If I work hard over the next weekend, I should be able to get the comic done- and then I'll focus in on the follow-up to the comic.
If I do it right, I should be able to start the tower by June, and finish it by the end of the month.
And while I'm doing the tower drawing, Victinistar and Hugo probably will do more, as to defeating Kiashi.

TurretBot
User avatar
Posts: 4655
Joined: 15 Mar 2012, 23:18
Reputation: 719
Contact:

Post » 21 May 2014, 01:42

poor idiot clone, he never got to see the light of day :(
also draw my cape please

HAPPYFACES
Posts: 521
Joined: 02 Jun 2012, 03:40
Reputation: 25

Post » 21 May 2014, 03:33

So I'm starting to realize my style is drastically different than everyone else's, sooo... If your character looks wrong if I draw them in complete detail, please tell me.
I also forgot to draw Vic coming through the portal, dammit. *Face, meet Desk. He hurts.* Well I drew it now, but my phone is ded. Doesn't hold a charge very well.

Image
Transcript:
Title: The Hospital (Reality B)
Saint: I'm here to see Sundae Scoops.
Front Desk woman: Down the hall to your left, third door on the right. Hail Kiashi.
Saint: Oooookay... Kiashi is here. Not... Going in there. Where's the restaurant?
Front Desk woman: To the right. You won't miss it. Hail Kiashi.
Saint: Okay... shut up.
Front Desk woman: Hail Kiashi.

~In the Restaurant~
Saint: Ahh... Foooood... Hugo? Must have gotten a snack...

Restaurant Clerk: Would you decide already?
Saint: Yeah hold on...
*Kiashi and Vic barrel through the portal*
Saint: Huh?
OH FUCK!!!
I think that may be all I draw for this reality... Maybe not. I'd like to see how the battle pans out with three characters on the job.

Defiant Shout
User avatar
Posts: 599
Joined: 22 Jun 2013, 18:44
Reputation: 197
Contact:

Post » 21 May 2014, 05:35

Ahaha, nice. We're secretly chasing you everywhere. Also, I could just put you where the random guy was and it would totally correspond xD

Cake
User avatar
Posts: 1436
Joined: 06 Mar 2012, 03:29
Reputation: 286

Post » 21 May 2014, 06:33

I just realized that Kiashi's influence can be an useful element in answering a certain question.

HAPPYFACES
Posts: 521
Joined: 02 Jun 2012, 03:40
Reputation: 25

Post » 21 May 2014, 08:01

imaginary cake wrote:I just realized that Kiashi's influence can be an useful element in answering a certain question.


Did I accident do a thing? Because I don't want to force properties on a character... that thing was just to explain him getting by the front desk while still allowing me to see a front desk person on my way through. Oh also to avoid having to draw dead bodies everywhere.

HugoBDesigner
User avatar
Posts: 2121
Joined: 19 Sep 2012, 02:23
Reputation: 674
Contact:

Post » 21 May 2014, 10:01

Saulo, your drawing is AWESOME! But you forgot Turtle together with Luna, which is an important character (he's on the pile too, unlike Turret and some others). I'd ask you to add it (and MAYBE resize, since all there is in the main post is a link).

Anyway, I got the most powerful gun FROM THE HISTORY OF HUMAN KIND: Aperture Science!


TOOK ME FOREVER, SO THINGS DON'T LOOK 100%
Also, some details (things like mountains or darker wall) are hard/impossible to see because I'm not using MY scanner, but my cousin's scanner, which is really bad.

Cake
User avatar
Posts: 1436
Joined: 06 Mar 2012, 03:29
Reputation: 286

Post » 21 May 2014, 18:53

HAPPYFACES wrote:
imaginary cake wrote:I just realized that Kiashi's influence can be an useful element in answering a certain question.


Did I accident do a thing? Because I don't want to force properties on a character... that thing was just to explain him getting by the front desk while still allowing me to see a front desk person on my way through. Oh also to avoid having to draw dead bodies everywhere.



I've forced a lot of properties on characters.

Like Turret being a business man, or Kiashi actually getting fat. (That instigated him...)

Defiant Shout
User avatar
Posts: 599
Joined: 22 Jun 2013, 18:44
Reputation: 197
Contact:

Post » 21 May 2014, 19:27

That is awesome. Do you just draw on blank paper or do you use a notebook?

HugoBDesigner
User avatar
Posts: 2121
Joined: 19 Sep 2012, 02:23
Reputation: 674
Contact:

Post » 21 May 2014, 19:30

Not sure if you're talking about me, Victini, but I draw on blank paper. Thank you!

SauloFX
User avatar
Posts: 617
Joined: 26 Feb 2014, 02:52
Reputation: 84

Post » 21 May 2014, 22:59

HugoBDesigner wrote:Saulo, your drawing is AWESOME! But you forgot Turtle together with Luna



I knew that i forgot something while drawing it, i will not forget this next time, so sorry Turtle!

Wilo
User avatar
Posts: 969
Joined: 14 Feb 2013, 06:36
Reputation: 261

Post » 22 May 2014, 00:27

Darn, I was looking forwards to seeing myself, but otherwise, that's a fantastic drawing, Saulo.
You too, Hugo. Yours is great! Now just for my installment.

SauloFX
User avatar
Posts: 617
Joined: 26 Feb 2014, 02:52
Reputation: 84

Post » 22 May 2014, 01:07

I was going to do you Wilo King, but i tried to find your character, and i failed, and then, i tried to use my imagination to do your body, and i failed, sorry if i dissapointed you, i would really appreciate and entire picture of your avatar, so i can do you next time

Cake
User avatar
Posts: 1436
Joined: 06 Mar 2012, 03:29
Reputation: 286

Post » 22 May 2014, 01:24

You should have looked at the representation thread for WiloKing's character.

It's Marx Soul from some Kirby game, but other than that I don't know much.

Defiant Shout
User avatar
Posts: 599
Joined: 22 Jun 2013, 18:44
Reputation: 197
Contact:

Post » 22 May 2014, 01:41

Kirby Super Star Ultra :P
That game was awesome.

It's his avatar as well... that's basically his whole body xD

Cake
User avatar
Posts: 1436
Joined: 06 Mar 2012, 03:29
Reputation: 286

Post » 22 May 2014, 02:59

HAPPYFACES wrote:Title: The Hospital (Reality B)


Wait, what does this mean?

TurretBot
User avatar
Posts: 4655
Joined: 15 Mar 2012, 23:18
Reputation: 719
Contact:

Post » 22 May 2014, 03:08

imaginary cake wrote:
HAPPYFACES wrote:Title: The Hospital (Reality B)


Wait, what does this mean?

I think he means, before "the fall" came out, the hospital reality and kiashi reality were separated.

HAPPYFACES
Posts: 521
Joined: 02 Jun 2012, 03:40
Reputation: 25

Post » 22 May 2014, 03:31

Yes...
Yes?
Yes!
I mean, the reality that split from the main tower when there was five people on it. Since you know, I've been taking pictures of this the whole time. *Whistles innocently and scuffs shoes against the floor, suddenly finding interest in my surroundings.* As pointed out by the fact a phone with a camera is in my hand.

popcan12
User avatar
Posts: 600
Joined: 10 Feb 2012, 02:30
Reputation: 7

Post » 22 May 2014, 03:41

Image

My character is currently in an alternative universe, but I may work him into the fad once I get a better design. By the way, that red thing is a portal.

Cake
User avatar
Posts: 1436
Joined: 06 Mar 2012, 03:29
Reputation: 286

Post » 22 May 2014, 03:46

The reality never split, HAPPYFACES, it's just that there were a lot of people off-page that were doing other things that I intend to draw soon.

Ninja'd.

HAPPYFACES
Posts: 521
Joined: 02 Jun 2012, 03:40
Reputation: 25

Post » 22 May 2014, 03:52

im... so confused. sorry ;=;

SauloFX
User avatar
Posts: 617
Joined: 26 Feb 2014, 02:52
Reputation: 84

Post » 22 May 2014, 04:02

I never played kirby in my entire life, that's why i didn't knew who was the character in Wilo's avatar Don't hurt me

HugoBDesigner
User avatar
Posts: 2121
Joined: 19 Sep 2012, 02:23
Reputation: 674
Contact:

Post » 22 May 2014, 05:39

Nice drawing of me, Popcan! I just didn't get what's in your hand. Is it a knife or something?

Also, just in case it wasn't very noticeable in my last frame of my last panel, I can use most of technologies of Aperture Science. Through my "Aperture Gun", I can shoot gels, rockets, bombs, turrets bullets AND turrets themselves. Since it is a portal facing a Pneumatic Diversity Vent and my gun is directly connected with an Aperture computer, I can request anything at anytime! So, if someone (Victinistar?) draws me fighting Kiashi, I can redirect bombs with portals (I still have my Portal Gun, of course), I can shoot repulsion and propulsion gel and launch myself (or Victinistar, of course) into the air or just place some turrets to help us!

Defiant Shout
User avatar
Posts: 599
Joined: 22 Jun 2013, 18:44
Reputation: 197
Contact:

Post » 22 May 2014, 06:02

HugoBDesigner wrote:Nice drawing of me, Popcan! I just didn't get what's in your hand. Is it a knife or something?

Also, just in case it wasn't very noticeable in my last frame of my last panel, I can use most of technologies of Aperture Science. Through my "Aperture Gun", I can shoot gels, rockets, bombs, turrets bullets AND turrets themselves. Since it is a portal facing a Pneumatic Diversity Vent and my gun is directly connected with an Aperture computer, I can request anything at anytime! So, if someone (Victinistar?) draws me fighting Kiashi, I can redirect bombs with portals (I still have my Portal Gun, of course), I can shoot repulsion and propulsion gel and launch myself (or Victinistar, of course) into the air or just place some turrets to help us!

That's almost as broken as the huge a** kiashi demon we're fighting. Who has too many magical powers to count. Lol.

HAPPYFACES
Posts: 521
Joined: 02 Jun 2012, 03:40
Reputation: 25

Post » 22 May 2014, 07:28

And almost as broken as being an adorable cat who's constantly on fire. To be honest you're probably the most broken character out of all of us.
 I joke, I don't even know what you can do owo 

TurretBot
User avatar
Posts: 4655
Joined: 15 Mar 2012, 23:18
Reputation: 719
Contact:

Post » 22 May 2014, 08:43

Kiashi magic power list:
1. be fat from one ice cream bowl
2. eat a gaurd
3. make me cry
4. threat to kill jorichi with a scythe
5. become a giant monster blob for no reason
6. become the primary antagonist/villian of the whole fad for a reason
7. use portals to escape the good guys
8. unimaginably amazing artistic art skills
9. have uncountable magic powers that i counted anyway
10. being a sexy widdle baby

IMO I'm the most OP, because I'm the only one that's actually making a profit out of this...

Assasin-Kiashi
User avatar
Posts: 652
Joined: 07 May 2012, 10:21
Reputation: 267
Contact:

Post » 22 May 2014, 11:04

I like the idea of being hailed. also I am the sexiest widdle baby.

Defiant Shout
User avatar
Posts: 599
Joined: 22 Jun 2013, 18:44
Reputation: 197
Contact:

Post » 22 May 2014, 16:50

HAPPYFACES wrote:And almost as broken as being an adorable cat who's constantly on fire. To be honest you're probably the most broken character out of all of us.
 I joke, I don't even know what you can do owo 

Skillset:
-Claws
-Rapier
-Parry dagger
-Fire magic
-Nightvision

Yea. I believe I have less than Kiashi by a landslide. xD

And what creeps out IC is "cute" lol. Awesome.

copy
User avatar
Posts: 475
Joined: 17 Apr 2012, 16:29
Reputation: 28
Contact:

Post » 22 May 2014, 16:59

At least you guys are cool. All I can do is fly around, meow and spew poison orbs at things.

Then again I haven't been in any of these story arcs as far as I can tell, so I'm not complaining.

HAPPYFACES
Posts: 521
Joined: 02 Jun 2012, 03:40
Reputation: 25

Post » 22 May 2014, 17:12

I'd LIKE to link some descriptions for Saint, detailing the deep and complex story transcending his existence and really going all out on the multi-dimensional theory and the many abilities he could possibly have and has had through the pool of dimension and time presented by said theory. But most of the time I refuse to apply these abilities, mainly because I enjoy watching him suffer through mortality and weakness, so doing such a thing would only make him out to be a Mary-Sue in many regards, and it would be kinda pointless because I only use him as a conduit to express my views on mortality and the possibility of multidimensional theory becoming established fact. (EDIT 3: Redundant. Um... Leaving it in because thought process)

ouo

EDIT:
Also I usually leave it up to those around me to determine what kinds of powers he will have. Through the story most of the time; but sometimes by suggestion on the side. No I'm not doing that here, and no I'm not joining Twatter Story. (EDIT 2: That is, what I mean by "no I'm not joining Twatter Story", is that I have no plans to. I can see how someone would think that was a preemptive refusal to a possible suggestion to join.)

Cake
User avatar
Posts: 1436
Joined: 06 Mar 2012, 03:29
Reputation: 286

Post » 22 May 2014, 19:51

copy wrote:
Then again I haven't been in any of these story arcs as far as I can tell, so I'm not complaining.


I think Hugo might have something planned for you...

Defiant Shout
User avatar
Posts: 599
Joined: 22 Jun 2013, 18:44
Reputation: 197
Contact:

Post » 22 May 2014, 20:12

imaginary cake wrote:
copy wrote:
Then again I haven't been in any of these story arcs as far as I can tell, so I'm not complaining.


I think Hugo might have something planned for you...

If not, I'll throw in my Spiral Knights character and then just say hi. Presto, insta-insert. lol.

So yea. Potatoes.

Wilo
User avatar
Posts: 969
Joined: 14 Feb 2013, 06:36
Reputation: 261

Post » 23 May 2014, 01:37

SauloFX wrote:I was going to do you Wilo King, but i tried to find your character, and i failed, and then, i tried to use my imagination to do your body, and i failed, sorry if i dissapointed you, i would really appreciate and entire picture of your avatar, so i can do you next time


That's okay. I find it a challenge some times to draw it myself.
Yes, Marx Soul is my avatar, I just sort of used him as an avatar and I just sort of adopted him.
I think he fits me well.
There is a surprising amount of art for Marx and Marx Soul, it's very easy to look him up and find a good model.
SafeSearch is good.

HugoBDesigner
User avatar
Posts: 2121
Joined: 19 Sep 2012, 02:23
Reputation: 674
Contact:

Post » 23 May 2014, 06:47

Guys, I talked to Cake a bit, and we decided that I'll redraw the 8th page of my comic subset, so it can all fit in a single timeline. I'll make Victinistar's mask broken, and in this new idea he'd returned from the underworld to the cafeteria searching for me, and then we went together to the underworld. I'll make the redrawing as soon as possible. So, remember this: Victinistar's comic and my comic happen at the same time, but just with different points of view.

HAPPYFACES
Posts: 521
Joined: 02 Jun 2012, 03:40
Reputation: 25

Post » 24 May 2014, 07:05

Once, someone asked me how I do anatomy. I promptly replied with a chuckle...


This is a preview before I continue work on it (LUNA, Y U SO HARD TO DRAW), because I will definitely be scanning dis.

Cake
User avatar
Posts: 1436
Joined: 06 Mar 2012, 03:29
Reputation: 286

Post » 24 May 2014, 07:42

I still don't get how Victinistar got to be a main character...
I need to work on my comic.

(It looks good, happyfaces! I didn't find Luna all that hard to draw, though...)

HAPPYFACES
Posts: 521
Joined: 02 Jun 2012, 03:40
Reputation: 25

Post » 24 May 2014, 07:50

Shock value; he's the first one who actively went after Kiashi :U  I kid, cat faces are easier for me so he was the first one I drew to warm up. Also I didn't figure importance to plot in this drawing. Just what looked cool. Like Idiot, that hulk of a man. 
Yus, I'm excited to see what you have in store.

(Thankye ouo. Luna was more difficult for me because it was a sudden switch in style, I don't handle that too well ;w; )

Cake
User avatar
Posts: 1436
Joined: 06 Mar 2012, 03:29
Reputation: 286

Post » 24 May 2014, 08:07

Well, at least it made Victinistar a real part of the community.

Wilo
User avatar
Posts: 969
Joined: 14 Feb 2013, 06:36
Reputation: 261

Post » 24 May 2014, 17:34

I think when Kiashi is defeated, Marx Soul should appear and devour his body, making him the bigger bad and no longer a useless character.

Defiant Shout
User avatar
Posts: 599
Joined: 22 Jun 2013, 18:44
Reputation: 197
Contact:

Post » 24 May 2014, 21:46

HAPPYFACES wrote:Once, someone asked me how I do anatomy. I promptly replied with a chuckle...


This is a preview before I continue work on it (LUNA, Y U SO HARD TO DRAW), because I will definitely be scanning dis.

You draw me like... 10 times better than I can xD

imaginary cake wrote:Well, at least it made Victinistar a real part of the community.

Lol. I thought I already was, but yay! :D

WiloKing wrote:I think when Kiashi is defeated, Marx Soul should appear and devour his body, making him the bigger bad and no longer a useless character.

Would make sense to continue the fad and stuffs :P

There was so much I wanted to reply to xD

TurretBot
User avatar
Posts: 4655
Joined: 15 Mar 2012, 23:18
Reputation: 719
Contact:

Post » 13 Jun 2014, 00:48

I recreated my actual first entry in the series, which was originally an avatar and has since been lost to time...
But now we have this:
Spacer!Image
Spacer... Jorichi: Don't even think about it!

As you can see, it's a little dated, what with only having three people in the stack and all.

Also, Imaginary Cake, please don't put this in the "Scribbles" category, since it's actually important; The original being lost is the reason I wasn't allowed in the hospital room and holding everyone else back. I could also say that this initial encounter is the reason that I won't ride the tower, through promises/threats/whatever, but I can't be bothered to think up anything specific so I'll just leave it on the table for whoever wants it.

EDIT: Surprise, it's my avatar.
Last edited by TurretBot on 13 Jun 2014, 01:08, edited 1 time in total.

Cake
User avatar
Posts: 1436
Joined: 06 Mar 2012, 03:29
Reputation: 286

Post » 13 Jun 2014, 00:55

It's not going in the scribbles category, but now I might make a small drawing to make you leave the tower again. That is, if I ever take a break from E3 and IOSMB4.
Confession:
I got halfway done with my comic and then kinda stopped drawing it.

Defiant Shout
User avatar
Posts: 599
Joined: 22 Jun 2013, 18:44
Reputation: 197
Contact:

Post » 13 Jun 2014, 01:10

Like me drawing 2 panels to yours and giving up because I'm lazy af.

TurretBot
User avatar
Posts: 4655
Joined: 15 Mar 2012, 23:18
Reputation: 719
Contact:

Post » 13 Jun 2014, 01:11

Who said I left the tower?
It's more likely I've been there the whole time and only left when I went to get the ladder. Actually then you'd have no reason to not let me in the hospital.

Defiant Shout
User avatar
Posts: 599
Joined: 22 Jun 2013, 18:44
Reputation: 197
Contact:

Post » 13 Jun 2014, 01:13

TurretBot wrote:Who said I left the tower?
It's more likely I've been there the whole time and only left when I went to get the ladder.

Only because of the fact that you weren't even shown going to get the ladder earlier. Which is why he said he was gonna insert something in. .-.

TurretBot
User avatar
Posts: 4655
Joined: 15 Mar 2012, 23:18
Reputation: 719
Contact:

Post » 13 Jun 2014, 01:57

Yeah I noticed that


Return to “Twatter”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FBI, 公安9課 and 10 guests

cron