If it doesn't fit elsewhere, it should go here
Technochips

Post » 28 Nov 2015, 03:13

woah calm down...

edit: new page yay

renhoek

Post » 28 Nov 2015, 04:07

I think you're both idiots.

OrbitalBlueprint it doesn't really matter what he did you shouldn't smear someone who doesn't really have anything to do with the community because now you've brought your drama here.
and jim the only person who really cared about any of this was OrbitalBluePrint and you, and it's hard to take anything you say seriously when everything you've written is anger filled.

Defiant Shout

Post » 28 Nov 2015, 05:59

When a kid can smell out another kid from across the internet, you know the salt is real.

MF064DD

Post » 28 Nov 2015, 06:54

Calling it here.

Either jim_veens is the newest alt-account used for shitposting, a troll with no life, or this is an actual person with opinions, that we should/shouldn't respect, and not/listen to his side of the story.

Oh wait, this is the internet. #3 isn't even likely for most users. We just like drama.

I'm going to buy the popcorn. Turret, get enough Soda for the entire community to share.

#Jimmys4life (Can we call ourselfs "Jimmys" if we agree with Jim?)

Adult Jimmys gtfo.

inb4 Chat Room v4 has to be made.

OrbitalBlueprint

Post » 28 Nov 2015, 07:53

Oh boy. He actually made a post.

Jim, look, I know I could be an asshat at times and that making that original post was a silly thing to do. The only reason I did it was because I found you hilarious. And you really have to let go of the laboratory.

Hugo and I built more test chambers because... why not? If this plugin of yours could've selected test chambers, couldn't the "waypoints" just be set to those specific chambers? Unless I'm completely misunderstanding the plugin you had in mind.

I never nagged about the democracy rule. Heck, I even asked in addition if each of us could get an own sector of the lab, and you agreed (my sector was going to be the one with the open test chamber space and the fan room).

And I never left the lab because you wouldn't watch Gravity Falls. I left because we had different opinions on everything and every conversation led to a fight, MANY of them being completely unrelated to Gravity Falls. The lab was going nowhere, and you knew it.

Also, about the stalker thing: I can completely debunk that. The only time I "stalked" you was when I found that comment you made about the dead girl's parents. I even bothered checking your Google+ to see what you were up to those days, but those comments were nothing I was expecting to see.

Look, if you want to talk, let's do it in private, okay? I feel like we've still got some stuff to sort out.

Defiant Shout

Post » 28 Nov 2015, 08:47

So I know nothing about the more than a few of the users here, so yea.

But from the chat alone Jim looked like more of an asshat than Orbital. However he seemed more collected in his post so I dunno what my opinion on him is currently. I think people in general are stupid. That's why we're human. To be the biggest imbeciles to make it to the top of the food chain.

HAPPYFACES

Post » 28 Nov 2015, 10:54

Ninja'd by a lot of hours. Had this page up earlier and didn't check for the new page on refresh :P

Cake

Post » 28 Nov 2015, 22:58

Mariofan064 wrote:Hey guys. Considering ditching my New 3DS XL for the rather smaller New 3DS...

Your thoughts?
In my opinion, the new3DS isn't better at all.
The gaming experience matters more to me than what the 3DS looks like. I will admit though, I just bought a fancy shell for my N3DSXL.
(Oh, and I don't fit my N3DSXL in my pocket. I keep it in a case to protect its precious shoulder buttons from dust- which is probably what broke my original 3DS's shoulder buttons.)

ucenna

Post » 29 Nov 2015, 01:43

imaginary cake wrote:
Mariofan064 wrote:Hey guys. Considering ditching my New 3DS XL for the rather smaller New 3DS...

Your thoughts?
In my opinion, the new3DS isn't better at all.
The gaming experience matters more to me than what the 3DS looks like. I will admit though, I just bought a fancy shell for my N3DSXL.
(Oh, and I don't fit my N3DSXL in my pocket. I keep it in a case to protect its precious shoulder buttons from dust- which is probably what broke my original 3DS's shoulder buttons.)
Personally never been a huge fan of letting cosmetics be the prime dictator of my decisions. But if I was, I'd still keep my n3ds xl:

Defiant Shout

Post » 29 Nov 2015, 06:09

I put in my pocket, Cake just puts a bunch of other crap either with the 3ds or has other dusty things before he puts it in even if he doesn't notice. I've had no problem with pocket lint, and I've had all my dses the same amount of time to the point where he had l/r problems, and beyond in most cases.

Anyhow: I wanted the MH4U n3DSXL, but honestly, I like my tech to get rugged because it shows I use it (I hate having the buttons or screen broken though, I like the aesthetics to be a little tempered). The top layer that the casing probably had though would probably look really bad once I got to it though, so I guess it's a good thing I didn't get it.

I also like my n3DS because I have rather large hands, sooo... it's personal preference really, the graphics aren't any "better," and the buttons are all the same size regardless. Although I think I like the position of the c-stick and its distance from the abxy set.

jim_veens

Post » 30 Nov 2015, 00:39

Mariofan064 wrote:Calling it here.

Either jim_veens is the newest alt-account used for shitposting, a troll with no life, or this is an actual person with opinions, that we should/shouldn't respect, and not/listen to his side of the story.

Oh wait, this is the internet. #3 isn't even likely for most users. We just like drama.

I'm going to buy the popcorn. Turret, get enough Soda for the entire community to share.

#Jimmys4life (Can we call ourselfs "Jimmys" if we agree with Jim?)

Adult Jimmys gtfo.

inb4 Chat Room v4 has to be made.
i am the real jim so Shut up!
I have all the rights to fight him!
and if he continues his Stalking i will call the police!

Technochips

Post » 30 Nov 2015, 00:40

he's not stalking, you might have a virus

TurretBot

Post » 30 Nov 2015, 00:48

jim_veens wrote:
Mariofan064 wrote:inb4 Chat Room v4 has to be made.
making new chat "room"s is reserved for page 100s only

jim_veens

Post » 30 Nov 2015, 00:51

OrbitalBlueprint wrote:Oh boy. He actually made a post.

Jim, look, I know I could be an asshat at times and that making that original post was a silly thing to do. The only reason I did it was because I found you hilarious. And you really have to let go of the laboratory.

Hugo and I built more test chambers because... why not? If this plugin of yours could've selected test chambers, couldn't the "waypoints" just be set to those specific chambers? Unless I'm completely misunderstanding the plugin you had in mind.

I never nagged about the democracy rule. Heck, I even asked in addition if each of us could get an own sector of the lab, and you agreed (my sector was going to be the one with the open test chamber space and the fan room).

And I never left the lab because you wouldn't watch Gravity Falls. I left because we had different opinions on everything and every conversation led to a fight, MANY of them being completely unrelated to Gravity Falls. The lab was going nowhere, and you knew it.

Also, about the stalker thing: I can completely debunk that. The only time I "stalked" you was when I found that comment you made about the dead girl's parents. I even bothered checking your Google+ to see what you were up to those days, but those comments were nothing I was expecting to see.

Look, if you want to talk, let's do it in private, okay? I feel like we've still got some stuff to sort out.
i am NOT! Going to contact you in private chat anymore! You have gone too far!
and yes! You HAVE! been stalking! You have constantly been trying to contact me, and everything, JUST! TO TROLL!
All you have done is TROLLING! TROLLING CONSTANTLY! Blocking you doesn't work! because you always kept continuing!
All you need to do is FCK OFF! LEAVING ME ALONE! but no you cannot do that! You cannot stop this nonsense!
Yes, the lab was going nowhere, THANKS TO YOU! YOU HAVE RUINED SO MANY THINGS! YOU ARE THE WORST PERSON I HAVE MET IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!
Now LEAVE! ME ALONE!

constachugga

Post » 30 Nov 2015, 01:58

I'm too lazy to draw it so I used the Simpsons instead.

MF064DD

Post » 30 Nov 2015, 02:58

(BIG IMAGE WARNING)

Defiant Shout

Post » 30 Nov 2015, 03:28

I find it funny that someone would go to another website and contact someone to stop contacting them. All it takes is a simple ip blacklist. Lol.

MF064DD

Post » 30 Nov 2015, 03:29

TurretBot wrote:
jim_veens wrote:
Mariofan064 wrote:inb4 Chat Room v4 has to be made.
making new chat "room"s is reserved for page 100s only
I've been on long enough to know that.

What I meant was, these 2 guys are (maybe) gonna shit post CR v3 to the point where CR v4 has to be made.

Still, #Jimmies4Life.

Cake

Post » 30 Nov 2015, 04:52

Defiant Shout wrote:I put in my pocket, Cake just puts a bunch of other crap either with the 3ds or has other dusty things before he puts it in even if he doesn't notice. I've had no problem with pocket lint, and I've had all my dses the same amount of time to the point where he had l/r problems, and beyond in most cases.
bigot
I take better care of my Nintendo stuff than you do. I cleaned my original 3DS nearly weekly which should have kept things a-ok; I still do clean my N3DSXL weekly.
Shoulder buttons breaking isn't all that uncommon either; MM102 had this happen, and he had to quit Dream Team because of it.
The common solution- blowing air under the shoulder buttons to dislodge dust- seemed to work for me, so I assumed it was dust. After some time though, its ability to fix things kinda stopped, so I gave up and used broken shoulder buttons as an excuse to get a N3DSXL.
Anyways, I've only had L/R issues on the original 3DS and nothing else. Even my original DS model has working shoulder buttons, and I nearly broke the top screen off that thing. (Given, I was 6...)
And I've owned every new iteration of the DS up to the 3DS, minus the DSiXL and add the N3DSXL. You've owned fewer.
So, new topic anybody? How about that upcoming smash direct in December?
(Not gonna try to predict its date at all.)

renhoek

Post » 30 Nov 2015, 05:46

look at this stupid thing I did.

constachugga

Post » 30 Nov 2015, 10:30

I did a stupid thing too... How's it so far?

Controls are wasd, and the keys that test stuff are 1, 2 and space.

And if you're wondering, Jackson is a wip name I shoved in there because I needed something with the letter J in it.

OrbitalBlueprint

Post » 30 Nov 2015, 15:15

jim_veens wrote: ayy lmao
*sigh*

I honestly didn't expect this to blow up over here with you. The only two times I did *stalk*/try to contact you again was when I found that youtube comment chain and when I wanted to ask you about the Netherlands. As I said, posting about you here was a stupid thing for me to do, and hell, I'll even say sorry for you being so hilarious, but as I said, I don't want to use the forums as our shit-stained battlefield (which would be easier if you'd be willing to actually discuss this private or something :/)

jim_veens

Post » 30 Nov 2015, 15:28

OrbitalBlueprint wrote: derp derp i'm Chris, i'm so stupid i don't know how to be a normal person!
I Don't know how to give respect!
if you weren't stalking, WHAT WERE YOU DOING ON MY FCKNG GOOGLE+ PROFILE!
YOU SHOULDN'T BE FCKNG LOOKING AROUND AT IT! YOU KNOW I FCKNG HATE YOU
YOU KNOW YOU RUINED SO MANY THINGS!
YOU KNOW YOU'RE THE WORST PEOPLE I HAVE MET!
I am NOT! Switching to private chat! I'm NOT going to listen to you!

Technochips

Post » 30 Nov 2015, 15:32

Don't double post please, there's an edit button at the top right corner of your post.

Please don't insult other, i think that one "chris" on your google+ profile is another "chris", i don't remember seing OBP stalking and other shit

OrbitalBlueprint

Post » 30 Nov 2015, 17:28

*sigh*

I'm sorry guys. I shouldn't have made that post in the first place, although I couldn't have known it would have resulted in Jim just screaming on here.

I am trying to contact him again, but his dense head won't even give me the chance.

So... how's the weather where you guys are from?

MF064DD

Post » 30 Nov 2015, 20:39

DS systems I've owned:

Ds Lite
Dsi (2)
3DS
3DS XL
2DS (2)
New 3DS XL

Every next generation DS I had, I an old traded for. (Except the New 3DS XL).

The ones with a "(2)", it means I broke it, and had to buy a new one.

idiot9.0

Post » 30 Nov 2015, 20:52

OrbitalBlueprint wrote:*sigh*

I'm sorry guys. I shouldn't have made that post in the first place, although I couldn't have known it would have resulted in Jim just screaming on here.

I am trying to contact him again, but his dense head won't even give me the chance.

So... how's the weather where you guys are from?
You should not have brought the subject here in the first place. No one here needed to know about your deal with Jim. No one.
And you both are just immature twats who need to take care of this problem in private. And if he refuses to talk back to you, take the fucking hint and leave him alone.

Sheesh.

OrbitalBlueprint

Post » 30 Nov 2015, 21:06

The only reason I shared it in the first place was because I, personally, thought the chatlog was too hilarious not to share (Again, in hindsight, not the best idea). Also, "who need to take care of this problem in private" and "And if he refuses to talk back to you, take the fucking hint and leave him alone" is the problem. I'm trying to finally sort out the whole deal with him and to part ways for the very last time, but even then he won't let me.

Eh, if he doesn't want to discuss the whole thing with me, then it's fine. As it happened before, we'll anyway cross ways again one day.

Firaga

Post » 30 Nov 2015, 21:43

OrbitalBlueprint wrote:is the problem. I'm trying to finally sort out the whole deal with him and to part ways for the very last time, but even then he won't let me.
No the problem is you want to get him upset (confirmed by your accomplice) so just leave him the fuck alone and part ways.
Stop trying to act like you're innocent and you're trying to be the "bigger man" because you aren't.
I don't blame him for not wanting to talk with you.
OrbitalBlueprint wrote:Eh, if he doesn't want to discuss the whole thing with me, then it's fine. As it happened before, we'll anyway cross ways again one day.
NOT IF YOU LEAVE HIM ALONE AND JUST IGNORE HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE.

tl;dr he said some things, you instigated him, if he doesn't want to talk to you don't act fucking surprised

MF064DD

Post » 30 Nov 2015, 22:40

OrbitalBlueprint wrote:The only reason I shared it in the first place was because I, personally, thought the chatlog was too hilarious not to share...

Eh, if he doesn't want to discuss the whole thing with me, then it's fine. As it happened before, we'll anyway cross ways again one day.
No man. It was a really bad idea to bring this to Chat "Room" v3. This is not /r/TIFU (/v/TIFU for Voat.co users).

You should've expected Jim was going to come and share his thoughts. Especially online, where everyone can see it.

I read your first post about this nonsense as "Wow. How shitty. Hey, do we have any corn dogs left?". Not "Ha ha this is hilarious. I mean, the poor bastard. But Ha Ha! This is gold."

So don't be shocked.

zorua7551

Post » 30 Nov 2015, 22:57

OrbitalBlueprint wrote:Also, "And if he refuses to talk back to you, take the fucking hint and leave him alone"
He really just wants to be fucking done with this shit. let it be.

anyways changing the subject, what's the most troll level you guys played in mario maker?

Sašo
Stabyourself.net

Post » 30 Nov 2015, 22:59

Next one to mention jim goes in the cooler

OrbitalBlueprint

Post » 01 Dec 2015, 00:53

I've only ever played Mario Maker once at a friend's house, but fuck people who think spamming entities everywhere makes it the "HARDIST IMPOSIBEL LEVL EVR"

MF064DD

Post » 01 Dec 2015, 02:03

But seriously. Yeah.

Also, The 100 Mario challenge is just a bunch of awful levels that took 30 mins to make.

TurretBot

Post » 01 Dec 2015, 04:40

100 mari0 challenge

make it happen

EDIT: if i make a mod that loads random levels off a website will you guys give me levels to put on it

Cake

Post » 01 Dec 2015, 05:47

Mariofan064 wrote:DS systems I've owned:
Ds Lite
Dsi (2)
3DS
3DS XL
2DS (2)
New 3DS XL
Every next generation DS I had, I an old traded for. (Except the New 3DS XL).
The ones with a "(2)", it means I broke it, and had to buy a new one.
Here we go:
DS
DSlite (3)
DSi
3DS (2)
N3DSXL

...and I never traded any of them in, even the multiples which I inherited from my family. The only one I don't have now is my original 3DS with the ambassador games, which was straight-up stolen.

I would like to bring something to attention, though.
Mariofan064 wrote:3DS XL
2DS (2)
You traded in a 3DSXL for a 2DS?

MF064DD

Post » 01 Dec 2015, 05:57

Yes. I thought it was underrated, and went for the shot. I never used the 3D feature because it sucked ATT.

Bought the new 3DS XL cause it brought big enhancments to it. Made using 3D usable. and for poooorrrnnn

EDIT: Should've been in the conversation when I talked about how I tradded Smash 3DS for a Minecraft account.
Last edited by MF064DD on 01 Dec 2015, 18:23, edited 1 time in total.

Defiant Shout

Post » 01 Dec 2015, 08:51

Well here I go:
(I used my stepdad's original DS and 3DS XL, do those count? :U)
DS Lite (2)
DSi XL
3DS (2) might be three, I forgot how many I broke.
new 3DS XL

ucenna

Post » 01 Dec 2015, 16:58

DS
N3DSXL

Didn't really have any reason to upgrade 'til the 3DS came out. And then I sorta stalled... and then I heard about the new one... sorta just skipped everything else.

MF064DD

Post » 01 Dec 2015, 23:15

Defiant Shout wrote:Well here I go:
(I used my stepdad's original DS and 3DS XL, do those count? :U)
DS Lite (2)
DSi XL
3DS (2) might be three, I forgot how many I broke.
new 3DS XL
No problem. I consider the GBA SP and a copy of SMA4 mine, even though they where both my aunt's. (She beat SMA4, so I erased the saved games)
ucenna wrote:DS
N3DSXL

Didn't really have any reason to upgrade 'til the 3DS came out. And then I sorta stalled... and then I heard about the new one... sorta just skipped everything else.
Yeah, the DSi was a gimmick more than anything. Barely any DSi games where made/all DSi games suck.

The New 3DS/3DS was the real console Next Generation console out of all DS generations.

TurretBot

Post » 02 Dec 2015, 00:08

DSi was still way better than the original DS though just saying

MF064DD

Post » 02 Dec 2015, 01:05

TurretBot wrote:DSi was still way better than the original DS though just saying

Me: Blood is black!

Turret: No, it's red.

Me: Blood is red!

Turret: No, it's black.

TurretBot

Post » 02 Dec 2015, 05:30

No, it's blue.

also what was the relevance of that

MF064DD

Post » 02 Dec 2015, 06:54

TurretBot wrote:No, it's blue.
That's a common misconception.

Qwerbey

Post » 02 Dec 2015, 06:58

Come on, we all know it's violet.

TurretBot

Post » 02 Dec 2015, 06:59

Ultraviolet

MF064DD

Post » 02 Dec 2015, 07:50

Have had this tune stuck in my head all day.

"wubadubaduba dat true?"
"Yea!"
"Woa, you go big guy!"
*Chear*

Also, what happens when you add a user as a friend? I added jim as a foe, and it just minimizes their post. But what happens when you friend them? Does their post glow with shining colors and big bold text?

I don't want to test since no one here is a close friend to try it on.

TurretBot

Post » 02 Dec 2015, 10:02

Mariofan064 wrote:no one here is a close friend to try it on.
:(

A list of your friends sits nicely in the left sidebar of the Control Panel. Additionally, when writing a PM there'll be a little "Add" button that adds them as a recipient (they'll get the PM). As far as I know, that's the only effect.

MF064DD

Post » 02 Dec 2015, 18:37

TurretBot wrote:
Mariofan064 wrote:no one here is a close friend to try it on.
:(

A list of your friends sits nicely in the left sidebar of the Control Panel. Additionally, when writing a PM there'll be a little "Add" button that adds them as a recipient (they'll get the PM). As far as I know, that's the only effect.
Oh, that's it? Ok then. Seems simple enough.
TurretBot wrote:100 Mari0 Challenge.

Make it happen.

EDIT: If I make a mod that loads random levels off a website, will you guys give me levels to put in it?
Didn't notice this till now.

I could make some levels. Hell, I'll even rework some levels from 8 Cliches into Vanilla/SE just for this. It would be interesting to see something like this being developed as a Mari0 mod.

I don't know how Alessan99 gets those levels uploaded for the Daily Challenge part of his mod, so if you need reference material, perhaps ask him.

Other than that, if you where joking in this post, I will absolutely just die.

TurretBot

Post » 02 Dec 2015, 21:44

Well, uh, I wasn't joking, but after I made the post I tried running Mari0 1.6 and it wouldn't run (I tried online mod too) so II have to fix it that first
(Turns out I just had a modded main.lua for Alesan's Entities that broke in vanilla.)
Mariofan064 wrote:I don't know how Alessan99 gets those levels uploaded for the Daily Challenge part of his mod, so if you need reference material, perhaps ask him.
I believe the Daily Challenges are randomly generated, they use the date as the seed so it'll make the same level if you do it more than once on the same day.
Mariofan064 wrote:Other than that, if you where joking in this post, I will absolutely just die.
You should've seen the look on your face!
Last edited by TurretBot on 02 Dec 2015, 22:03, edited 1 time in total.