THIS. Is why I hate Youtube

If it doesn't fit elsewhere, it should go here
Bonjour

Post » 04 Mar 2012, 13:03

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCze9JV9 ... re=channel

This, for example.

Half ore the pepole are like "Y THERE IS NUU MULTIPLAYER LOLZ" without even looking at Stabyourself, and the half other are thumb up whores.*

EDIT : Also, look, half of the pepole on the Mari0 forum are from Youtube with only 1 post, then leave this forum. Just my opinion.

renhoek

Post » 04 Mar 2012, 13:43

I wish maurice didn't mention online...
it seems to be the first thing people think when they hear "multiplayer" the first thing they think is "OMG IT'S GONNA BE ONLINE MULTIPLAYER"
I hate how that's kinda what happening with xbox and ps3 games.

You're telling me I need 2 xbox 360 AND 2 copies of grand theft auto 4?
fuck that shit!

off-topic
gah my bodies acting slow and fast at the same time... don't play with the bullet time in mari0 to much... It breaks your mind!
EDIT:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaoHMjS0 ... re=channel
Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you mushrooms, don't make mushroomnade. Make life take the mushrooms back! Get mad! I don't want your damn mushrooms! What am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson mushrooms! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the mushrooms! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible mushroom that burns your house down!

TheNerdFAIL 4 hours ago 37

cave johnson joke quotes... auuuuuuuuuuuugh!

EDIT2:
I love how people think Multiplayer is released already.

TheAuzman466 3 hours ago 3 thumbs up

probably the only sane one in the comments who isn't as dense as a rock.

EIDT3:
Its like mario and portal combined

DFactorifyyy 7 hours ago

what was that thing I felt? Oh I know it was me losing all my faith in humanity!
Last edited by renhoek on 05 Mar 2012, 11:29, edited 1 time in total.

Sašo
Stabyourself.net

Post » 04 Mar 2012, 15:22

Added annotation and description.

I stopped reading youtube comments a while ago. For the sake of my health.

renhoek

Post » 04 Mar 2012, 16:07

Sašo wrote:Added annotation and description.

I stopped reading youtube comments a while ago. For the sake of my health.
how come most of the idiots come from youtube?

*has youtube open in another tab*

F**K YOU IRONY!!!

EDIT: WHY DOES NO ONE CARE THAT PORTALS IN THE GAME? WHY THE F**K IS MULTIPLAYER ONLINE MORE IMPORTANT!?

liquidMountain

Post » 05 Mar 2012, 11:18

You think THAT's bad, somebody was saying "WTF is this old game, should be CoD". But don't get yer knickers in a knot, I think it was just a troll.

Also Arrow to the Knee jokes should die in a hole. Even Arrow to the Knee jokes about Arrow to the Knee jokes being bad are awful. No, ESPECIALLY Arrow to the Knee jokes about Arrow to the Knee jokes being bad.

renhoek

Post » 05 Mar 2012, 11:31

liquidMountain wrote:You think THAT's bad, somebody was saying "WTF is this old game, should be CoD". But don't get yer knickers in a knot, I think it was just a troll.

Also Arrow to the Knee jokes should die in a hole. Even Arrow to the Knee jokes about Arrow to the Knee jokes being bad are awful. No, ESPECIALLY Arrow to the Knee jokes about Arrow to the Knee jokes being bad.
I also hate it when I see a funny coment left on one video with a thousand likes, I click the next vid AND GUESS WHAT!? IT'S THE EXACT SAME F***ING JOKE!!!

EDIT: also I felt something pop think I still had some faith in humainity left.

RegrettedKarma6

Post » 05 Mar 2012, 12:31

I see multiplayer as a nice little addition. It allows you to share the experience with others. It isn't neccesary but it's definitely an attractive feature to be able to have the same experience with someone else. Also I follow the forums regularly but I only have like two posts. Main reason is I don't want to get virtually stabbed by Maurice or the 'other one'.

Jorichi

Post » 05 Mar 2012, 12:38

I guess Youtube is a hype with Let's Plays. I don't understand it all.
As for the amount of hate in the Youtube comments; It's insane how much hate there is. Those bastards are all following each other like horny sheep, it's unbearable.
That's why I don't go to YouTube anymore other then to watch a video I want to watch. And even then I don't watch comments or anything.

All I would like is a YouTube or Video thread for those bastards to promote their audio and video crap in. It's spread across the Mari0 section now and it's already getting flooded with trolls and questions so obvious that nobody wants to answer them...

renhoek

Post » 05 Mar 2012, 13:35

I believe that google (they own youtube) are kinda giving these people MASSIVE ego boosts
e.g.
getting rid of FRIENDS and only allowing SUBSCRIPTIONS,
Featuring a channel,
giving the comments a like and dislike option,

I only think the "noobs" came for the online video... I think Maurice should have kept that part quiet :S

EDIT: thumbs up if you hat youtube (youtube open in another tab) *aims gun at irony*... *irony closed the tab*. it's super effective.

renhoek

Post » 05 Mar 2012, 15:46

this is youtube commentators in a nutshell... or youtube in a nutshell

Qcode

Post » 05 Mar 2012, 15:51

RegrettedKarma6 wrote:I see multiplayer as a nice little addition. It allows you to share the experience with others. It isn't neccesary but it's definitely an attractive feature to be able to have the same experience with someone else. Also I follow the forums regularly but I only have like two posts. Main reason is I don't want to get virtually stabbed by Maurice or the 'other one'.
Getting virtually stabbed by them or other people, is completely fine. It's when you piss them off so much that they go to your house and really stab you, that's when you have a problem.

renhoek

Post » 05 Mar 2012, 16:17

worried about more noobs... then again it's not youtube
http://www.screwattack.com/news/mari0-reeses-cup-gaming

Camewel

Post » 05 Mar 2012, 20:11

I hate it when people generalise like this. Yes, there are many parts of YouTube that are utter crap, but there are some parts that have really nice honest people in and there are people making really good videos that they spend a lot of time on and are really good. Don't clump the good people in with the swathes of morons.

Moncole

Post » 06 Mar 2012, 03:22

Only reason i want online multiplayer so I can play with my friend who lives in another country

renhoek

Post » 06 Mar 2012, 10:39

Camewel wrote:I hate it when people generalise like this. Yes, there are many parts of YouTube that are utter crap, but there are some parts that have really nice honest people in and there are people making really good videos that they spend a lot of time on and are really good. Don't clump the good people in with the swathes of morons.
we're not hating on the people who upload videos... (sept the'res some really bad vids out there).
we hate the people who post in the comments about something that they were already told about and still question why it's not in...
here's a good example of the people who can't read.
(look at the views.)
vid telling people to check description
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEsYmG_F ... re=channel
vid linked to
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7wgPGjQg1Y

byrono

Post » 06 Mar 2012, 10:51

Everyone should swtch to vimeo

Camewel

Post » 07 Mar 2012, 00:04

byrono wrote:Everyone should swtch to vimeo
This is such a moronic thing to say. The site it's on won't stop the plain and simple problem behind this, which is that most people are stupid.

liquidMountain

Post » 07 Mar 2012, 09:00

xXxrenhoekxXx wrote:this is youtube commentators in a nutshell... or youtube in a nutshell
Is that...a new Ukinojoe vid? yay!

Also love that fatrim poster.

Sašo
Stabyourself.net

Post » 07 Mar 2012, 20:13

Can you guess on what video or what kind of video this comment was posted?
@thescottman25 I actually agree with most of that video, still Pascal's wager makes sense as well, and still he just says that evolution is preferable to creationism, he does not say what the actual basis of evolution is. (isn't it random chance and we're back to square one?) Also theamazingatheist is your authority on this? well to each is own but I tend to believe that scientific books and philosophy books make a more interesting debate. It's too wide a topic to continue here

motionwindart 4 hours ago
 Mari0 Teaser Trailer. Yeah, I don't know either. 

renhoek

Post » 08 Mar 2012, 09:22

Sašo wrote: Mari0 Teaser Trailer. Yeah, I don't know either. 
 HOW COULD YOU NOT MAKE REFERENCES TO RELIGEON IN SUPER MARIO BROS!?!? 

rokit

Post » 09 Mar 2012, 18:50

xXxrenhoekxXx wrote:
Sašo wrote: Mari0 Teaser Trailer. Yeah, I don't know either. 
 HOW COULD YOU NOT MAKE REFERENCES TO RELIGEON IN SUPER MARIO BROS!?!? 
 Snape 

RWLabs

Post » 10 Mar 2012, 11:10

Please, don't just say Youtube that has Thumb/Ratewhores. The INTERNET does. Wherever there is thumb/rating, there are thumb/ratewhores. 

renhoek

Post » 10 Mar 2012, 11:38

using sp to black out our text is fun :D 

liquidMountain

Post » 10 Mar 2012, 12:04

[Black-outs? Bitch please, everybody know the true way to do these things is the Doc Scratch way. WHITE.]
[HEE HEE HOO HOO HAA HAA]

EDIT: Even if it doesn't work on these forums.

Bonjour

Post » 10 Mar 2012, 15:19

liquidMountain wrote:[Black-outs? Bitch please, everybody know the true way to do these things is the Doc Scratch way. WHITE.]
[HEE HEE HOO HOO HAA HAA]

EDIT: Even if it doesn't work on these forums.
Why doing black-outs or white-outs.. when you can do PURPLE-OUTS ?

[ I think it works. ]

Sašo
Stabyourself.net

Post » 10 Mar 2012, 15:21

Instead of banning every single one of you I'll just close the thread