Halloween

If it doesn't fit elsewhere, it should go here
Cake

Post » 07 Oct 2013, 02:01

It's Halloween time.
Showcase your awesome costumes or stuff like that.

Ex. My costume will be my avatar, therefore I don't have to post any images.

MM102

Post » 07 Oct 2013, 02:12

I would actually like to see how you would even pull off your avatar as a costume
as for me I cosplay all the time so i'll just pull something out of my closet jk I don't know what i'll be going as yet

Firaga

Post » 07 Oct 2013, 02:20

>inb4 cosplay as Idiot riding Jorichi.
I'm going as a Vileplume.

mindnomad

Post » 07 Oct 2013, 02:41

My girlfriend and I plan to go as Reese and Cyrus from Animal Crossing: New Leaf respectively.

JPthisismefag

Post » 07 Oct 2013, 02:53

I'm going as Anon
just so you know

HansAgain

Post » 07 Oct 2013, 02:57

Hehehehe...
In my country we don't celebrate Halloween, at least in my neighborhood, i didn't see any costume that day.
We celebrate "El día de la canción criolla"
(excuse me fro the lack of traslation, but i only found "Day of Criolla Song" and "Day of Peruvian Song", and they don't fit exactly with its meaning).

thunderfapper

Post » 07 Oct 2013, 04:16

I'm going to be wearing a pinstripe suit and a carved pumpkin on my head

TheJonyMyster

Post » 11 Oct 2013, 04:46

hopefully i know what pinstripe means
BOYS AND GIRLS OF EVERY AGE
WOULDNT YOU LIKE TO SEE SOMETHING STRANGE
COME WITH US AND YOU WILL SEE
something something HALLOWEEEEEEN

Wilo

Post » 11 Oct 2013, 04:51

I'm going with my girlfriend at midnight to go play walk around the neighborhood while playing Lavender Town on our saxophones.

B-Man99

Post » 11 Oct 2013, 17:18

WiloKing that is the best Halloween idea I have ever heard in my entire life
That's better than my dad growing a goatee so he could be Shaggy when I was young and wanted to go as Scooby Doo.
As for my Halloween, I'm probably going to sit at home, play videogames, and write some creepy music for the occasion no matter how close I am to finishing some other song. I'm also going to relive the memory of when I first saw this amazing response from Sašo

TurretBot

Post » 12 Oct 2013, 16:32

TheJonyMyster wrote:hopefully i know what pinstripe means
BOYS AND GIRLS OF EVERY AGE
WOULDNT YOU LIKE TO SEE SOMETHING STRANGE
COME WITH US AND YOU WILL SEE
something something HALLOWEEEEEEN
EVEN MORE stupidity warning!
 Knives: 
Retro gamers of every age,
Wouldn't you like to see something strange?
Mario with a portal gun is one.
Get the rest at STAB YOUR SEEEELLF!
This is stabyourself! This is stabyourself!
People get banned once their in sight!
This is stabyourself! Everybody stabbed themselves!
Stab yourself at stabyourself...

Jorichi: 
I am the one who moderates the forums!
Look! I drew something irresistible!

Saso: 
I am the one who bans everyone!
Don't break a rule, or you'll be done!

TheJonyMyster

Post » 19 Oct 2013, 02:42

no its gotta rhyme

TurretBot

Post » 19 Oct 2013, 06:25

then you write it

Cake

Post » 19 Oct 2013, 06:49

Just removing the mario aspect here.

Polybius

Post » 04 Nov 2013, 07:03

Anyway, here's a story about me, It's spooky perfect for Halloween:

I am a pretty simple person as you can tell, but this event was beyond ordinary or simple. This is a story that will tell you something about me, and may sound odd, but It is true.

I once lived in an elevated house on the outskirts of my small town. It was on a forest covered hillside. This house was pretty old but still comfortable, although oddly colder than any other place I've previously lived in. Mornings in this house were frigid, I would get out of bed and step onto freezing wooden floors below. I didn't mind it much. The first night I heard a thump under the bed I ignored it mostly because it was a house near the woods, and it was elevated so animals could possibly live under there possibly a squirrel or something. I ignored it for a week or so until I came back from school and found a nearly dead pigeon at my doorstep I picked it up, and took a look at its wounds.It was bleeding profusely I couldn't have taken care of it because the wound was too serious, that's when it bled to death in my hands. I felt guilty, i placed it gently down on the edge of the step and carried on feeling guilty until i heard the thud while trying to sleep once more. That's when i decided first Saturday morning I would check what that noise was. About 4 days had gone by until the fateful day came. I did my weekend house duties then i got a flashlight and a screwdriver to check under the house. The house used to be blue, but my dad painted it a silly yellow.(He's color blind from certain shades of yellow. I inherited this but with certain shades of red.)

I unscrewed the screws holding the vent in place, turned on my flashlight and crawled in. I took a look around, the stench hit me, the smell was putrid and the floor was muddy. I regretted this, but curiosity always bites everyone at some time. I crawled to where I thought my room would be above me. I found nothing. I then decided i should have a look around, there's got to be something. On my way out i found a box it was muddy and horrid smelling, but again curiosity sparked my intrigue. I got out, it was about sunset. I made my way inside my house. My family was heading off to bed. I cleaned up the box and opened it. "Animal bones?" I was confused. they resembled a small bird possibly a pigeon. I gently picked up the dead pigeon i found the day before and settled it in the same box i just found and gave it a proper burial and respects, I still felt somewhat guilty. I washed up and went to bed. I heard the bump for about a few weeks.

I then found a dead cat on my porch one day. I'm not the type that gets scared, not anymore at least. Roller coasters don't thrill me like they used to, Its like the part of my brain that tells me I'm scared, or thrilled, is dead. i just looked at the cat, and looked around. I got some gloves and picked up the cat and buried it where i had the pigeon buried. I then wondered was that thud under the bed related to these animals? I decided again another weekend would be me digging under the house. It was Saturday morning, I got my shovel, flashlight, and screwdriver to begin spelunking under the house once more. I took the screws off that vent, and turned on my flashlight, and crawled in with the shovel. i began digging and found more boxes just like the one i had found weeks before. There were about 6-8 of them. I took them out a couple at a time. I'm not the type that asks questions frequently, but that day was full of them. I screwed the vent back on. It was night, my family was asleep. I made my way in with a pile of muddy boxes, a shovel, a flashlight and a screwdriver in my pocket. Each box i opened was a different animal, one a squirrel, another a bird, another was a small rabbit.

I buried them where the pigeon and cat were buried, all 8 boxes now that i remember the animal bones. I washed up, and went to bed. the thud hit once more. The recession hit the U.S we were forced to move, I never did find out what those boxes were doing there, or that thud's origin. My sister had that same room before she left, she told me something was driving her mad or something of the sort. She always came home with muddy boxes. That's when she ran away. She visited me at school once. Then at my birthday once. Then at a family reunion. then never again. . .

the end.

TheJonyMyster

Post » 08 Nov 2013, 02:41

i tl;dr most of it but i get the gist of what happened
cool

B-Man99

Post » 23 Nov 2013, 18:38

Please tell me you're lying Drone
Please tell me that isn't real
OH WELL
Who needs sleep for a week anyways

Polybius

Post » 23 Nov 2013, 18:51

B-Man99 wrote:Please tell me you're lying Drone
Please tell me that isn't real
OH WELL
Who needs sleep for a week anyways
This event did happen, It is true. All the facts are there, whether you believe it or not is the only thing that undermines the event.

B-Man99

Post » 24 Nov 2013, 19:33

I believe you
I searched it on Google in quotes and nothing came up
I think you're telling the truth, Drone. I trust ya :)
Sorry for your loss, I hope everything is okay.

Polybius

Post » 25 Nov 2013, 09:48

Thanks B-Man. Well, I`m alive arent I, so I guess I`m okay. I`ve built an emotional callus from this... I don`t feel thrilled by roller coasters and other thrilling things. Nor scared by screamers any. Don`t feel as happy as I used to be. No, I`ve never considered suicide. I`ve ridden the tallest fastest wooden coaster, no scare, no thrill. if ridng 35mph on rickedy wooden toothpicks at a 70° down slant doesnt thrill me, dunno whats been going on for so long. I only feel adrenaline when my actual life is in danger so i consider that normal,so in reality of events I`ve grown up from that pretty normally i guess.

Anyone else have a story?
Mine was pretty crappy. I know someone has something less boring than mine.

B-Man99

Post » 26 Nov 2013, 02:36

drone36 wrote:Mine was pretty crappy. I know someone has something less boring than mine.
That is SO not true :)
Did you read my TRUE haunting story in the Chat Room? If not I guess I can give in and put back in a few details I left out because they're a little personal on this thread...