Equestrian Wasteland Chronicles (Bad Language)

If it doesn't fit elsewhere, it should go here
Dragonberi

Post » 17 Aug 2013, 10:05

Equestrian Wasteland Chronicles

WARNING- Bad language, so do not complain about the use of it.

Prologue- Speaking Forever

If you are here for the story of my life, you are in the wrong place. If you are here for my life of my post-war story, then you have come to the right place. My name is Spike and I am a faithful companion to Twilight Sparkle. Well, was. Let me explain the war. The war, the end of Equestria as we know it, was terrible, horrific and a great monstrosity. Ponyville was destroyed to it's core and Sweet Apple Acres has nothing but radiation everywhere, but I will get to that very soon. In a matter of seconds, no minutes, you will discover the war, and everything left for generations to see. If you are reading this after the cleansing and re-fabrication of Equestria, then my, a story which entitles you to learn about the past you shall hear! Enough rambling, this should probably start.

Introduction- End Of Equestria

Another day in Ponyville, a normal day. Fluttershy was teaching baby birds to fly, AppleJack was bucking apple trees as usual. Pinkie Pie, well, being Pinkie. Rarity, oh Rarity, using her craftsmanship skills amazingly, beautifully. Twilight, reading for “a great upcoming event”, that to me didn't matter. Yeah. Oh, and Rainbow Dash was sleeping. Go figure. Now if you do not particularly mind a bit of chatter, then I would kindly suggest that everypony listen for a bit. The world was shrouded in darkness, for the great Princess Celestia, had died. Ponies everywhere panicked as the place they lived for most of their life was thrown of balance. The sun gone, no crops would grow. Even artificial sunlight would only be produced in small amounts, not enough to grow some. Science mixed with magic would create weapons eventually, because it wouldn't happen in a day. Ponies found anything they could to use, in order to rob ponies of valuables, or to protect themselves. When the weapons were made, Equestria as such would become a dark, cold place. Not that it already was. It has been a month since all that, and Twilight & myself have been stuck in the library. This is what's happening right now.

Chapter 1- What happened?

Shit! I ducked undercover of a table as a spray of sharp kitchen knifes head towards my direction. Thanks Twilight, for this ever-so-easy quest. Thanks. “Your not getting MY CUPCAKES!” shouted a very crazed Pinkie Pie. Cupcakes? Why would I need cupcakes? Yet another knife swarm head towards me. “Oh, Celestia, NO!” Is she ever gonna run out of knifes? Earlier, I persuaded a very depressed Rarity and Sweetie Bell back to Twilight, and that only took about thirty minutes. “Pinkie, I don't want to hurt you, I just need you to come with me”. I hate errands. “THAT'S WHAT THEY ALL FUCKING SAY!” Anger filled her voice. What an observance, Spike. I quickly shouted out, “It's me, Spike!”, because I was terrified that the table could not take anymore hits. The room went quiet and still. Am I dead? I slowly and cautiously peeked over the table. Pinkie stood there with a happy, yet deceiving smile.”Please don't kill me”. Nice one. Now she is probably gonna kill you.

Chapter 2- The Walk Back

“Spike!” Pinkie shouted, bouncing around. Thank Celestia's name, she's alright now. I explained that Twilight was waiting for us at the library. “Oh, yay! Twilight, party time!” She seemed impressed. I cautiously told Pinkie Pie to follow, for the outside isn't safe anymore. I opened the door, and once again peered at the wasteland. Houses, bombed. Rubble, everywhere. The ground looked mucky and gross. I shuddered, as I took a step. I turned over to Pinkie, and was disgusted at her state. Cuts ran up her body, like she was marking the days her insanity got to her. Burns took up most of her cutiemark. What looked like one balloon was left, rather than her original three. Her hair had blood staining it of her usual bright pink. Creeped out, I turned away, only to see the landscape roll on. I shuddered yet again. I started to walk slowly, eventually picking up the pace. Pinkie Pie followed. I walked on, turning my head to see Sweet Apple Acres. Radiation had enveloped the farm in a great, happy green yet it was not gonna be happy when I have to walk into such a place. Finding AppleJack in there would be hopeless as she would be dead, or at least, mutated. I shook my head just thinking about it. We walked on for what felt like hours. Neither Pinkie nor I talked during such walk. Eventually, we reached the library. It's branches and leafs had fell, because lack of nutrients in the ground. I was surprised I could see it in the darkness. Artificial sunlight seeped through the clouds, but still not enough to light the equestrian wasteland itself. I hesitated before opening the door, and stepping inside.

More probably coming soon.
Last edited by Dragonberi on 18 Aug 2013, 04:40, edited 1 time in total.

Dragonberi

Post » 18 Aug 2013, 04:39

I was supposed to relate to Fallout, but then I remembered that Fallout:Equestria existed. So I made it to my writing style.

Dragonberi

Post » 19 Aug 2013, 13:28

I could, but I am sticking to this.. for now...