Ghosts

If it doesn't fit elsewhere, it should go here
Shadowlord

Post » 17 Aug 2013, 05:40

I was watching a show on Investigation Discovery called "a Haunting" where usually someone gets possessed by a demon or ghost, and then go to a preacher and have an exorcism. Of course it's all fake! There is so many reasons it would take the rest of my night to explain. Does anyone have any ghost stories to share, or even believe in them? Because I sure as F*CK don't!

ucenna

Post » 17 Aug 2013, 06:37

Wether Hosts are real or no, I can't. Personally I don't really care. As to demons and the devil, angels, posession and the power of exorcisms and God; do believe in them. All in all I just try to live the life of a good Catholic.

HAPPYFACES

Post » 17 Aug 2013, 11:31

My brother was attacked by a shadow. Why do I believe this? Without my step-dad ever mentioning his experiences with the paranormal previously, he explained without missing a step what had happened to my brother. On top of that I saw comments regarding ghosts on many sites that describe the basic outline of the shadow that had attacked my brother.

renhoek

Post » 17 Aug 2013, 12:11

pro tip - if you're starting a thread and aren't bothering to contribute in said thread, don't make the thread.

Well my father told me that once when he was driving home from work late one night through a path filled with trees, he looked behind him and saw these two lights following him, it couldn't have been a plane or something because the area was filled with trees (as I mentioned earlier), the lights just flew in front of him then disappeared and my dad never found out what it was.

Costinteo

Post » 17 Aug 2013, 23:49

I've never had any experiences with ghosts and your stories are really interesting... I really wonder if they do actually exist.

A friend once told me that he was with some friends one time, climbing some stairs I think and they saw a dark figure on top of them that ran away. They went upstairs and there was nowhere to be found.

Not as interesting as your stories, but worth of sharing I guess.
I wanna try some things to prove stuff like that don't exist, but I must say I'm scared as HECK to do it. Like the Bloody Mary Halloween thing or the One Man Hide and Seek that Wary said about (which I'm still skeptical about but it's still creepy). Which is weird, because I'm not really easily scared. I think at least.

Mr.Q.Marx?

Post » 18 Aug 2013, 18:28

Apparently there's a ghost near mine that haunts the basement of the pub. If you go in and turn around he just sits there on the steps, watches you for a bit, gets bored and disappears into a wall.
Personally I'm not sure I believe in ghosts. I believe I've seen several but I also firmly believe that I can be mistaken.
On Friday I had to talk a girl down because she said a ghost was stalking her around the house at the party we were at. My friends confirm her sightings are linked heavily with her alcohol.

Camewel

Post » 20 Aug 2013, 00:24

Jackostar10000

Post » 27 Aug 2013, 15:54

theres an island on a walking trail in my town, when i was 2 months old, a boy rode his bike into a large hole on the island and he fell and the handlebar went into his skull, anyway we were walking by the spot, and it was late, then i saw a shadow of a bike rider. and we soon discovered it was not a ordinary biker, it was the spirt of the kid

Qcode

Post » 27 Aug 2013, 16:01

Last edited by Qcode on 21 Oct 2021, 18:45, edited 1 time in total.

Automatik

Post » 27 Aug 2013, 17:34

Jackostar10000 wrote:theres an island on a walking trail in my town, when i was 2 months old, a boy rode his bike into a large hole on the island and he fell and the handlebar went into his skull, anyway we were walking by the spot, and it was late, then i saw a shadow of a bike rider. and we soon discovered it was not a ordinary biker, it was the spirt of the kid
-Pic of "the shadow of a bike rider"?
-Proof that the shadow is a sprite?
-Also, if that was true, then it would have been at least somewhat mediatised, right? Did you tell someone else?

TheJonyMyster

Post » 28 Aug 2013, 03:26

I was hanging out with my dog when suddenly