Super Smash Bros. 2014

If it doesn't fit elsewhere, it should go here
HugoBDesigner

Post » 09 Apr 2015, 17:47

I was honestly expecting a FNAF character xD

Btw, I'm pretty sure his name is Ortho. I dunno, that's what it says in the name :P

EDIT: Woo! Page 10!

Defiant Shout

Post » 09 Apr 2015, 20:50

I hate sonic not only because of how much fanart clogs any area of the internet I enjoy. And not good fanart. Some really bad mouse in ms paint by a blind dog kind of bad. And then just how broken he is. If his fanbase was less overly-patriotic I'd hate him a bit less. Because I like his games. Not the majority of the community. At least everyone here I've come across that's a fan of the game/artstyle is not typically what I see elsewhere.

Also where was this slot thing disproved? I only spoke on my current knowledge. Plus, I have no access to steam chat so you can't expect me to do anything with that until after this week. Wish I could've had it for the past 4 months now. And by 5 I meant 5 that we choose. The rest are up to Nintendo tmk.

And I sort of see your point Joruichi, but it looks like he has a wooden post for legs, so I don't really know. But whatever. :P

Cake

Post » 09 Apr 2015, 21:35

Defiant Shout wrote: And Rusty has no legs. How will he settle it in smash?
He has legs, just not in that mock-up image for some reason. Maybe the point was to have a little puppet in the image as a substitute.

Jorichi

Post » 09 Apr 2015, 21:41

Defiant Shout wrote:Also where was this slot thing disproved? I only spoke on my current knowledge. Plus, I have no access to steam chat so you can't expect me to do anything with that until after this week. Wish I could've had it for the past 4 months now. And by 5 I meant 5 that we choose. The rest are up to Nintendo tmk.
The slot thing was never there to begin with. Someone made it up because they saw so many spaces free on the website or something stupid like that. The only limitation Nintendo has for the amount of character is storage space on the disk or cartridge. They can add as many character as the feel like through DLC.

Cake

Post » 09 Apr 2015, 21:48

The only reason why I posted that on the first place was to show how many characters Nintendo could have been planning- 5 seems like a really generous amount in addition to Lucas and Mewtwo.
I'm not saying it's a set amount, but its still an approximation of what we'll get and then probably some more.
Does anyone think we'll get any free characters? Most likely clone characters or have them be free for some special event?

renhoek

Post » 10 Apr 2015, 05:15

I'm mainly pissed about the "5 slot thing" because people did the exact same thing before smash came out.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/632937-s ... s/68998109

if you're wondering where this is coming it's at the bottom of this page
http://www.smashbros.com/en-au/characters/mewtwo.html

Defiant Shout

Post » 10 Apr 2015, 18:02

Demmit Cake, your links that I click are going to be my downfall. I'm done trusting the internet 'til I get my computer that allows free internet access.
But eh, history repeats itself. I guess I'm not surprised. Theur expectations seeing the characters now were unrealistic though, which is sorta funny.

Squidish

Post » 13 Apr 2015, 00:20

The character we need most is Mrs. Game and Watch

Defiant Shout

Post » 14 Apr 2015, 05:35

Found another worthy candidate. Heh, candid is in the word candidate. But not all candidates are willing. And definitely not always happy. Huh.