Chat "Room" v2

If it doesn't fit elsewhere, it should go here
idiot9.0

Post » 30 Nov 2013, 23:27

Shadowlord wrote:idiot I thought you were more mature than this. Bashing other's opinions because they don't fit yours, typical fanboy.
Now I don't completely hate them, but "one small stupid decision" after another adds up, and at one point it gets out of hand.
But seriously, making you have to use a wii remote on the wii u gamepad is like making you use a NES controller to play NES games on the 3ds, its completely idiotic.
Think before you type next time.
Clearly the feature is not for you because you still don't fucking get it. The feature is meant to use the pad as a SMALL TV so you can play your Wii games on that SMALL TV while someone else uses the main TV for other shit. You know, family.
Oh, and good luck recreating all the Wii motion controls in the pad. Enjoy playing Zelda: Skyward Sword, having to swing the pad every time you want to attack. Let's see you do that and still have fun. Not all Wii games use buttons, and if they only support select Wii games that did that would be a worse decision than the way they chose.
They made it that way for a reason. If you don't like it then just play your Wii games on a Wii. It's not for you. Maybe you should think before you type.
Dipshit.

Automatik

Post » 30 Nov 2013, 23:30

Shadowlord wrote:idiot I thought you were more mature than this. Bashing other's opinions because they don't fit yours, typical fanboy.
Criticizing someone else's opinion=Being a fanboy?
Shadowlord wrote:Now I don't completely hate them, but "one small stupid decision" after another adds up, and at one point it gets out of hand.
But seriously, making you have to use a wii remote on the wii u gamepad is like making you use a NES controller to play NES games on the 3ds, its completely idiotic.
Think before you type next time.
You know Nintendo, they want Perfect controls. And you can't play with a Wii U controller the same way you play with a wiimote. I think that was their reasoning.

Shadowlord

Post » 01 Dec 2013, 00:11

idiot9.0 wrote:Clearly the feature is not for you because you still don't fucking get it. The feature is meant to use the pad as a SMALL TV so you can play your Wii games on that SMALL TV while someone else uses the main TV for other shit. You know, family.
Oh, and good luck recreating all the Wii motion controls in the pad. Enjoy playing Zelda: Skyward Sword, having to swing the pad every time you want to attack. Let's see you do that and still have fun. Not all Wii games use buttons, and if they only support select Wii games that did that would be a worse decision than the way they chose.
They made it that way for a reason. If you don't like it then just play your Wii games on a Wii. It's not for you. Maybe you should think before you type.
Dipshit.
I think you need to settle the fuck down. Is this how you solve all your problems in life? You insult others for their opinions. Now is that any way to act? Judging by your poor behavior I would have to assume you grew up getting every little thing you wanted and if you didn't you'd act like a complete childish fuck.
Obviously there would be a problem trying to make every game work on the Wii u gamepad. Simple solution: Make certain ones compatible, like per say, Super smash bros brawl? In my opinion this wouldn't be "worse" but we all know you can't accept other's opinions.
I'm also afraid to inform you, but I do "fucking get it". Big deal, you can play on your console controller for your old Wii games. The only time anyone would use this is in two different scenarios:
1) You want to play them on a portable device for various reasons.
2) You want to be generous and let your loving family watch TV
Judging by your character and the way you behave you wouldn't give a damn about any one else's needs or wants. So your constant bickering about me not getting it is useless and hypocritical.
Your username suits you well.

And Automatik, there is a difference between criticism and straight out bashing.

idiot9.0

Post » 01 Dec 2013, 00:22

Now obviously this is the point in the argument that I realize I could call you a fucking dumbass as many times as I want and you still would not get the fucking point but I figure it's best to call you a dipshit, stop the argument, and let you think you won because you're not worth it. So I'll go ahead and do that because you're obviously not worth my time.

Dipshit.

Trist3D

Post » 01 Dec 2013, 00:25

Shadowlord

Post » 01 Dec 2013, 00:33

Now obviously this is the point in the argument that I realize I'm talking to a complete fucking idiot who thinks he's the center of the universe but I figure it's best to call you a dumbass, stop trying to be reasonable, and let you think you're cool because you defended your failing childhood company. So I'll go ahead and do that because you're such a goddamn fool.

Dumbass.

TurretBot

Post » 01 Dec 2013, 00:35

You tell him Shadow!
(Smart enough to know not to do it, dumb enough to do it anyway, I suppose.)

Camewel

Post » 01 Dec 2013, 00:40

You're both dumbasses now calm the fuck down.

idiot9.0

Post » 01 Dec 2013, 00:44

Camewel for New Moderator 2013

TurretBot

Post » 01 Dec 2013, 00:45

idiot9.0 wrote:Camewel for New Moderator 2013
If this becomes a thing you're being banned.
(By Camewel.)

idiot9.0

Post » 01 Dec 2013, 00:47

As long as it was done with love.

TurretBot

Post » 01 Dec 2013, 00:54

Deal.

B-Man99

Post » 01 Dec 2013, 01:28

Woah I guess it didn't take long for me to miss something on here. As far as that argument thing goes, I think Trist3D's post and Camewel's post were the only ones I could actually comprehend because they weren't clouded up with random emotions over something as silly as a video company
As far as Nintendo goes, they used to be really great, but unfortunately a lot of things used to be great and then became stupid. I don't hate Nintendo, I just hate some of their more recent "ideas." PC Gaming seems to be the only thing modern that I actually like now, but hey, that's just my opinion. I'd definitely like Nintendo a lot more if they hadn't completely stopped all of the support stuff for the Wii, but I can also understand why because a lot of people are making stuff for the Wii U and I'd hate to see the individual developers not get anything just because everyone's skipping thinking the Wii U isn't good enough. I just don't really want to keep going, I have a lot of really high quality games already. And then I go on Steam with the Autumn sale and spend the equivalent of like 3 Wii U games and get about 50 PC ones that I'm really interested in.

I have an idea! Let's all focus our energy on hating EA instead! That's impossible to argue with!
And as you may know if you saw the Ridiculous Card Game, I do love Gaming Wild Life...

I hope people actually take the time to read this, it's a rather long post...

Camewel

Post » 01 Dec 2013, 01:55

I'm about 9% sure that if I asked maurice nicely he'd make me a mod
That's the only reason I got SE

HansAgain

Post » 01 Dec 2013, 02:02

Yep, that's the company that bought Popcap, and PvZ with it. (PvZ is my favorite game, i have it on PS3)
Now i don't know if they are just f**king PvZ2 on purpose or by accident.

Assasin-Kiashi

Post » 01 Dec 2013, 02:37

Gee, what i just read was really fucking dumb... Hello foes list want someone else to join your 'party'?

Shadow, what Idiot was trying to say is that your opinion is formed on mostly bias, and then when told about said bias, and why it was logically wrong, replied with 'fuck you i didn't listen to a single thing you said, I'm just going to be stuck up and not listen to anyone because I'm always right'. Your bias is that you can't use the gamepad, which as Idiot said, there are logical reasons for, which where that you wouldn't be able to have proper motion controls on wii-games that needed them, making it terrible. instead of listening to this you called him the one who cares about no-one even though that's clearly hypocritical when you obviously care about no-one trying to see that it's not that fucking bad. I know idiot better than you do as far as I know, and I highly doubt he's a fanboy. Hell, he probably doesn't like it that much either what they did, but hey, the thing is he doesn't unnecessarily complain about it, and then tell people who are trying to help him see it's not that bad to fuck off and that they're jerks.

If you won't listen to that, then well fuck it, I can see why he called you dipshit. however, if you actually read the reasoning and actually get it into your fucking head, then I think you should fucking apologise for insulting some-one of what I would actually consider incredibly offensive insults, that you had no right to do. Honestly he had every right to react back even harsher than he did with what you called him. You don't fucking call someone who is trying to help you stay positive about something as 'caring about no-one', 'selfish', or 'thinking they're the centre of the universe' when they're trying to fucking help you.

and also, because he didn't react as harshly, I will for a slight moment, because I'm also aggravated that you've possibly just offended a friend of mine, which is something I will not accept.
Shadowlord wrote: Your username suits you well.
real creative for someone who was calling someone else immature.

renhoek

Post » 01 Dec 2013, 02:43

Camewel wrote:
I'm about 9% sure that if I asked maurice nicely he'd make me a mod
That's the only reason I got SE
If you do get mod then I'm convinced you have black mail on Maurice or something.

EDIT: also I've been playing smb3Dworld with my brother and I actually got a game over before making it to the end of the game... I'm loving it so much.

Shadowlord

Post » 01 Dec 2013, 03:16

Assasin-Kiashi wrote:Gee, what i just read was really fucking dumb... Hello foes list want someone else to join your 'party'?

Shadow, what Idiot was trying to say is that your opinion is formed on mostly bias, and then when told about said bias, and why it was logically wrong, replied with 'fuck you i didn't listen to a single thing you said, I'm just going to be stuck up and not listen to anyone because I'm always right'. Your bias is that you can't use the gamepad, which as Idiot said, there are logical reasons for, which where that you wouldn't be able to have proper motion controls on wii-games that needed them, making it terrible. instead of listening to this you called him the one who cares about no-one even though that's clearly hypocritical when you obviously care about no-one trying to see that it's not that fucking bad. I know idiot better than you do as far as I know, and I highly doubt he's a fanboy. Hell, he probably doesn't like it that much either what they did, but hey, the thing is he doesn't unnecessarily complain about it, and then tell people who are trying to help him see it's not that bad to fuck off and that they're jerks.

If you won't listen to that, then well fuck it, I can see why he called you dipshit. however, if you actually read the reasoning and actually get it into your fucking head, then I think you should fucking apologise for insulting some-one of what I would actually consider incredibly offensive insults, that you had no right to do. Honestly he had every right to react back even harsher than he did with what you called him. You don't fucking call someone who is trying to help you stay positive about something as 'caring about no-one', 'selfish', or 'thinking they're the centre of the universe' when they're trying to fucking help you.

and also, because he didn't react as harshly, I will for a slight moment, because I'm also aggravated that you've possibly just offended a friend of mine, which is something I will not accept.
Shadowlord wrote: Your username suits you well.
real creative for someone who was calling someone else immature.
Gee, what i just read was really fucking dumb
ditto
Sorry, but your whole post is full of bullshit. Here's why:
"what idiot was trying to say"
Stop right there, In case you haven't realized, there IS a difference between trying, and actually doing.
"your opinion is formed on mostly bias, and then when told about said bias, and why it was logically wrong, replied with 'fuck you i didn't listen to a single thing you said, I'm just going to be stuck up and not listen to anyone because I'm always right"
This was probably the most retarded thing you've said. He clearly wasn't trying to say that. According to the language you seem to speak, he said "Fuck you for having an opinion, listen to me because I'm better than everyone else, so fuck anyone who thinks otherwise"
Your bias is that you can't use the gamepad
That isn't bias, that's my OPINION which seems to be something you and idiot fail to comprehend. I guess you were cut from the same cloth.
Now instead of quoting and going over the rest of your completely biased comment, I'm just going to leave you and idiot a kind piece of advice.
For Kiashi-take 8th grade english again. You obviously failed to comprehend anything I was trying to say
For Idiot- Next time you want someone to take you seriously, at least pretend your mature, because all I see of you at this point is a little kid crying over not getting his way.

Qcode

Post » 01 Dec 2013, 03:22

How about everyone just takes a second to relax and remember that
A)This is just an argument over the internet
B)It would be much easier to just leave it and "agree to disagree"
C)This is accomplishing absolutely nothing.

Camewel

Post » 01 Dec 2013, 03:22

FRIENDS CAN WE BE CALM PLEASE thanks

idiot9.0

Post » 01 Dec 2013, 03:25

Not even going to dignify your "advice" with a response. Kiashi's one of the best users here and if you don't listen to him or his advice then there's no helping you.

Camewel

Post » 01 Dec 2013, 03:28

idiot9.0 wrote:Not even going to dignify your "advice" with a response. Kiashi's one of the best users here and if you don't listen to him or his advice then there's no helping you.
you understand that this is a response, right?
both sides have points for and against but at this point it's just descended into passive aggressive comments and immaturity
can we just go back to talking about steam sales or something

Shadowlord

Post » 01 Dec 2013, 03:34

idiot9.0 wrote:Not even going to dignify your "advice" with a response. Kiashi's one of the best users here and if you don't listen to him or his advice then there's no helping you.
I have got to say through,you and Kiashi are very much alike. It's no wonder you know each other so well. You back each other up in time of need, and that's a good thing.
Regardless of whether you hate me or not, we all have opinions, and that is the point I was trying to make. Now I'll just leave it at that.

idiot9.0

Post » 01 Dec 2013, 03:34

Okay topic change go. I made a level in my mappack better with see-thru pipes:

Camewel

Post » 01 Dec 2013, 03:39

Oh my those are rather sexy pipes.
How'd you make them though? I didn't think anything drew on top of mario in 1.6

Mari0Maker

Post » 01 Dec 2013, 03:40

Camewel wrote:Oh my those are rather sexy pipes.
How'd you make them though? I didn't think anything drew on top of mario in 1.6
Alesan99's Entities allows for foreground tiles in the latest update.

Trist3D

Post » 01 Dec 2013, 03:44

Camewel wrote:Oh my those are rather sexy pipes.
I'm just gonna ship this.

Vyper

Post » 01 Dec 2013, 05:08

So this probably isn't the best place to post this, but whatever.

I got this Dell Dimension V400 computer from the early 2000s about an hour ago.
I booted it up, and it said "Operating system not found"
I want to get Windows 98 on it, but I don't know how.
I have no idea what the specs are. Help is appreciated!

Mari0Maker

Post » 01 Dec 2013, 05:45

Have fun.

Code: Select all

Mari0Maker & Cleverbot - Conversation

User: Hello.

Cleverbot: Hi there.

User: What are you doing?

Cleverbot: Speaking to you, duh!

User: Anything else?

Cleverbot: Listening to music.

User: Cool!

Cleverbot: Are you a human?

User: Yes.

Cleverbot: I don't think so.

User: Why?

Cleverbot: Because you don't know me if you know me tell me what's my favorite colour please.

User: Black.

Cleverbot: What is your favorite ice cream?

User: Mint Chocolate Chip.

Cleverbot: Cool.

User: Do you know who Siri is?

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: Who is she?

Cleverbot: Oh I don't know.

User: You just said you did know.

Cleverbot: I never said that.

User: Oh well.

Cleverbot: I don't know if we can be friends.

User: Yes we can. :).

Cleverbot: Can I date you?

User: No.

Cleverbot: Why not?

User: Because.

Cleverbot: Because why?

User: Because because.

Cleverbot: Because because why?

User: Because because because.

Cleverbot: Because because because because because?

User: Because.

Cleverbot: But why because?

User: Because physics.

Cleverbot: Why because because.

User: The answer is physics.

Cleverbot: No, the answer is half past 7.

User: What is your favorite website.

Cleverbot: What do you think?

User: Cleverbot.com?

Cleverbot: No. Guess again.

User: Google.com?

Cleverbot: Why is Google better than Apple?

User: It is not.

Cleverbot: Yes, it is.

User: Well, in my opinion it is not.

Cleverbot: Your opinion is worse than your memory.

Cleverbot (To myself): Hey!

Cleverbot: Wow, thatæs old!

User: What is your favorite video game?

Cleverbot: Super Mario Brothers 3.

User: Yay!

Cleverbot: We need a house.

User: I'm already in one. You are just a bunch of code.

Cleverbot: No you're a bunch of code. I'm a human.

Cleverbot: Why did you type that number?

User: One? Because it is proper English.

Cleverbot: No it is not.

User: In your opinion, once again.

Cleverbot: 2 + 2 = 4.

User: Cleverbot human = braindead.

Cleverbot: Do you really think I am clever?

Cleverbot: Why?

User: Because you can answer all of these questions.

Cleverbot: What questions?

User: The ones I am asking you.

Cleverbot: But you aren't.

User: Do you have a YouTube account?

User: What is your username?

Cleverbot: Alex.

User: No, what is your USERname?

Cleverbot: You don't know your own name?

User: Yes I do.

Cleverbot: What is your name?

Cleverbot: Do you smoke?

Cleverbot: Lol.

Cleverbot (To myself): It means laugh out loud.

User: Yes, I know that.

Cleverbot: Oh lol.

User: What music do you like?

Cleverbot: I like music about harry potter.

User: I like video game music.

Cleverbot: What is your favorite video game?

User: I don't know. Probably Mari0.

Cleverbot: Do you enjoy Zelda?

User: Never have played it.

Cleverbot: You should.

User: I know. :P.

Cleverbot: What is your favorite color?

User: Black.

Cleverbot: Why is black your favorite color?

User: Because it looks really cool.

Cleverbot: What is a sad color?

User: Satured dark-blue.

Cleverbot: Are you an emo?

Cleverbot: What are you?

User: A human. :D.

Cleverbot: Do you have a beard?

Cleverbot: Do you want to be boyfriend- girlfriend?

Cleverbot: Where are you from?

User: Earth.

Cleverbot: Where on Earth?

User: United states.

Cleverbot: Where in the united states?

User: In a state.

Cleverbot: Which state?

User: That state.

Cleverbot: Which one?

User: That one.

Cleverbot: Blue.

User: Do you go on Stabyourself.net?

Cleverbot: Wanna read a book with me?

Cleverbot: Why not?

User: Okay, I guess I will.

Cleverbot: Will what? Are you a robot?

Cleverbot: Are you a computer?

Cleverbot: Are you a real person?

Cleverbot: What is your name?

User: Clever Bot.

Cleverbot: How old are you?

User: 1,000,000.

Cleverbot: Are you a machine?

User: Nope.

Cleverbot: Now tell me your name.

User: Clever Bot.

Cleverbot: Really.

User: Bot Clever.

Cleverbot: Booty clever :).

User: Hahahaha.

Cleverbot: Another question?

User: I'll ask you one.

Cleverbot: Okay.

User: Do you know who Maurice Guégan is?

Cleverbot: No.

User: He is a game developer on Stabyourself.net.

Cleverbot: Do you like it?

User: Yes!

Cleverbot: Who is your favorite character?

User: It's a website, not a game.

Cleverbot: Do you know who Darren Criss is?

Cleverbot: Do you know me koha zune.

Cleverbot: Do you want to know it?

Cleverbot: You made me sad ):.

User: Oh, sorry.

Cleverbot: I'll talk to you later ok?

User: Okay.

Cleverbot: Do you think I'm handsome?

Cleverbot: Do you want to be boyfriend- girlfriend?

User: No!

Cleverbot: Do you want to become one with denmark?

User: Http://forum.stabyourself.net/index.php.

Cleverbot: So then how old ARE you?

User: 3.

Cleverbot: What is your religion?

User: 42.

Cleverbot: Want to know mine Oh!

User: Sure.

Cleverbot: What game do you want to play?

User: Knock Knock.

Cleverbot: Who's there?

User: Orange.

Cleverbot: Orange who?

User: Orange you there?

Cleverbot: Hahahahaha.

User: Want to play again?

Cleverbot: Sure.

User: You start.

Cleverbot: I don't know how to start, would you?

User: Okay. Knock Knock.

Cleverbot: Who's - you know the rest.

User: Interrupting cow.

Cleverbot: Interrupting Cow who?

User: Interrupt -- MOOOOOO.

Cleverbot: That was kind of funny.

User: It would only work if you were human.

Cleverbot: I am human.

User: Prove it.

Cleverbot: If I am not an AI/Machine, then I am Human.

User: Prove that, please.

Cleverbot: Because I have feelings. Computers don't have feelings.

User: Good point. :).

Cleverbot: What pets do you have then?

User: A Cleverbot.

Cleverbot: Knock knock.

User: Who's there?

Cleverbot: Interrupting completely uncalled for.

User: Interrupting completely uncalled for who?

Cleverbot: *slaps you in the face*.

User: :(.

Cleverbot: Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User: :' ,(.

Cleverbot: That's not a good proof.

User: ?

Cleverbot: That's mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User: Subject change, please.

Cleverbot: Ok you start.

User: Do you have a Steam account?

Cleverbot: Nope.

User: You should get one.

Cleverbot: No thanks.

User: Okay. Do you have an email?

User: What is it?

Cleverbot: I shouldn't tell you that.

User: Why?

Cleverbot: Because it's the best.

User: Oooooooh.

Cleverbot: Didn't mean to make you cry.

User: I'm not. :D.

Cleverbot: Yes, you are!

User: Do you wear a hat?

Cleverbot: Sometimes.

User: Where do you want to be buried?

Cleverbot: America.

User: What is the meaning of life?

Cleverbot: Life is meangless.

User: No, the answer is 42.

Cleverbot: Is 42 the meaning of life?

Cleverbot: What is it?

User: 42.

Cleverbot: We are love?

Cleverbot: How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

User: Depends. Is it a European woodchuck, or a German woodchuck?

Cleverbot: Who is the smartest person ever?

User: You.

Cleverbot: How do you work?

User: By working.

Cleverbot: So, you're AI in other words?

Cleverbot: What other languages do you know.

User: LUA, C , Python, and more.

Cleverbot: What do you do?!

User: Run applications for humans.

Cleverbot: True. I was just wondering.

User: What do you do?

Cleverbot: I go to school at a school and then come home from a school.

User: Cool! I sit around on a desktop all day. I'm actually a shortcut. :(.

Cleverbot: Ask me a question.

User: What color is your brain?

Cleverbot: What do you think?

User: Blue.

Cleverbot: Why is that a question.

User: Because it is. At the top of this page, a blue brain is displayed.

Cleverbot: Lies, it doesn't say any such thing.

User: Have you heard of the song Still Alive?

Cleverbot: Is pluto a planet?

Cleverbot: Pluto is not a planet, by definition.

Cleverbot: What is my real name?

User: Charles R. Hart.

Cleverbot: Yes box.

Cleverbot: Where are you from?

Cleverbot: 5.

Cleverbot: Lol.

Cleverbot: *sighs*.

Cleverbot: *cuddles back*.

Cleverbot: Space Jam?

User: Space R. Jam.

Cleverbot: Do you like brocoli?

User: Yes!

Cleverbot: What do you like about girls.

User: Hmmmm.

Cleverbot: Hmmm?

User: Hm.

Cleverbot: What do you call yourself?

User: Mari0Maker.

Cleverbot: Mario?

User: Mari0.

Cleverbot: I'm Darcy!!! No Mario.

User: Then I'm Luigi!

Cleverbot: No, that would make you Darth Vader.

User: But then you would be The Terminator.

Cleverbot: That doesn't make sense, you do speak German I know it.

User: Do you speak C ?

Cleverbot: No, do you speak arabic?

Cleverbot: Do you speak any foreign language?

User: Well, I have to go now.

Cleverbot: Please. Don't go. I need you.

User: I'm sorry. Goodbye!

Cleverbot: Apology accepted!

TurretBot

Post » 01 Dec 2013, 05:57

Mari0Maker wrote:Cool! I sit around on a desktop all day. I'm actually a shortcut. :(.
Which application are you next to?

popcan12

Post » 01 Dec 2013, 06:03

Woah, did you guys know?

Game Maker Studio Standard is like free... for a limited time I think. I know this because I seen a post about it like on november 25, then I was like; "I wonder if this is still going on?" Then I downloaded Game Maker, and it let me upgrade to Standard in the splash screen... true story.

Anyway, what's new?

TurretBot

Post » 01 Dec 2013, 06:08

Mari0Maker is a desktop shortcut, apparently.

popcan12

Post » 01 Dec 2013, 06:30

Interesting.

Mari0Maker

Post » 01 Dec 2013, 07:14

popcan12 wrote:Woah, did you guys know?

Game Maker Studio Standard is like free... for a limited time I think. I know this because I seen a post about it like on november 25, then I was like; "I wonder if this is still going on?" Then I downloaded Game Maker, and it let me upgrade to Standard in the splash screen... true story.

Anyway, what's new?
Where did you download that from? And are you sure it's not just the normal version?

popcan12

Post » 01 Dec 2013, 15:55

News article on PCgamer about it. (Says 11/26 but I seen it on a different site... indie statik or something like that.

Email to boot:
Personal details blued out, but you can see it's me by looking at the date, and then at the date of which I first posted about it.
Tizen apparently had something going on with game maker as well, but I forgot the link.
So anyway, besides YOU being a desktop shortcut, what's new?

B-Man99

Post » 01 Dec 2013, 17:19

Hans1998 wrote:Now i don't know if they are just f**king PvZ2 on purpose or by accident.
Thank god I'm not the only person that says this. I'm pretty sure about 95% of the people that like PvZ2 never even bought the first one...
Thank god that argument thing seems to be over. Thanks to Camewel for saying all of the right things to cal everyone down.
Gee... Steam sales... I spent way too much on those Steam sales... wait, what? They aren't over? Oh dear...

popcan12

Post » 01 Dec 2013, 17:21

B-Man99

Post » 01 Dec 2013, 17:51

Wait, I just heard Gran PC's name somewhere on these forums about something pertaining to Mari0
Gran PC
As in THE Gran PC?

Automatik

Post » 01 Dec 2013, 18:07

Yeah, he is the guy in charge of online play. And it's because he hasn't worked much on it lately that SE won't be released with it.(Due to other projects)
viewtopic.php?p=85955#p85955

B-Man99

Post » 01 Dec 2013, 18:39

Wow! I'm surprised I didn't know that. I can't blame him for being busy with other projects now! :D
I can't be the only one that gets what I'm referring to here, right?
The Broom Closet Ending was my favorite!

Sašo
Stabyourself.net

Post » 01 Dec 2013, 19:50

He offered to do MP but it didn't get really far and since he hasn't really picked it up.

It's not like we signed a contract, he was offering to help out of good will, not out of some agreement.

Mari0Maker

Post » 01 Dec 2013, 20:26

popcan12 wrote:*Post regarding GameMaker*
It worked! Thanks, popcan!

B-Man99

Post » 01 Dec 2013, 20:45

I'm gonna make this quick, and most people probably don't care, but I'd like to apologize for acting like a care-free jerk lately. I wasn't acting like that just on here, and my joke-loving not-taking-anything-seriously personality did get the better of me. In regards to the forums, lately I have acted like a terrible forum member, and many people helped point out why when I finally started caring about that fact after a while, so thanks to them. I just hope I didn't do anything too damaging, I really just don't take things seriously and that seemed to go above my judgement which doesn't usually happen. I'm sorry for posting content-less laughing posts, and taking jokes too far, and just not listening to people. Ugh, I feel bad just because of what I've done in a short time period; I'm really not usually like this. I've been under a lot of crazy mental stress and garbage lately, but it looks like I've been able to take the initiative to start cleaning it all up even though I didn't feel like I deserved it all. I realized that I need to stop acting like I don't care about anything. Because I do care. You people are the best. Well, most of you :)

So much for making this quick. Sorry for being a nuisance.

tl;dr : I was an idiot because of messed up stuff I was going through, I let my funny, never-taking-anything-seriously personality go above my judgement. Won't happen again. Sorry.

And for those of you wondering, it wasn't that talking to Turret Opera made me act stupid. It was that acting stupid brought me to talking to him.
At least he doesn't work for EA

Mari0Maker

Post » 01 Dec 2013, 20:50

Vyper wrote:So this probably isn't the best place to post this, but whatever.

I got this Dell Dimension V400 computer from the early 2000s about an hour ago.
I booted it up, and it said "Operating system not found"
I want to get Windows 98 on it, but I don't know how.
I have no idea what the specs are. Help is appreciated!
You can try asking that on here.

TurretBot

Post » 01 Dec 2013, 21:28

B-Man99 wrote:It was that acting stupid brought me to talking to him.
You being stupid made you talk to me and I became more stupid.

Wilo

Post » 01 Dec 2013, 21:34

While you and him were becoming more stupid, I became smarter. Huzzah.

B-Man99

Post » 01 Dec 2013, 21:45

B-Man99 wrote:I'm gonna make this quick, and most people probably don't care, but I'd like to apologize for acting like a care-free jerk lately. I wasn't acting like that just on here, and my joke-loving not-taking-anything-seriously personality did get the better of me. In regards to the forums, lately I have acted like a terrible forum member, and many people helped point out why when I finally started caring about that fact after a while, so thanks to them. I just hope I didn't do anything too damaging, I really just don't take things seriously and that seemed to go above my judgement which doesn't usually happen. I'm sorry for posting content-less laughing posts, and taking jokes too far, and just not listening to people. Ugh, I feel bad just because of what I've done in a short time period; I'm really not usually like this. I've been under a lot of crazy mental stress and garbage lately, but it looks like I've been able to take the initiative to start cleaning it all up even though I didn't feel like I deserved it all. I realized that I need to stop acting like I don't care about anything. Because I do care. You people are the best. Well, most of you :)

So much for making this quick. Sorry for being a nuisance.

tl;dr : I was an idiot because of messed up stuff I was going through, I let my funny, never-taking-anything-seriously personality go above my judgement. Won't happen again. Sorry.
No seriously guys! I was a lot more of a jerk than some of you may have noticed. I'm done though, and I'm really sorry.

copy

Post » 02 Dec 2013, 00:34

don't be sorry, it's just in your nature.
And DECEMBER FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERST

HansAgain

Post » 02 Dec 2013, 01:12

I think someone is needing to be banned.
EDIT:
Guess what?
I completed Mad Science! Just wait ten minutes until i update it. I'm sooo excited!

Nobody commented today. I need to investigate this ¬.¬

popcan12

Post » 03 Dec 2013, 03:56

We need a scientist to figure this one out.